• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library

Old 03-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
Bluebeard
Hail Hydra
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian
Default Great characters in a manga that you don't like...

I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about. You read a manga, but you dislike everything about it besides a certain character. This character appears to be the only actually good thing in the manga. So go ahead and name some of these characters, along with the manga and why you think they're good.

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Zabuza - badass

Laxus - badass &

Shinji Hirako -

God Movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Jinchuuriki

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is DivineEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is Divine

I drop mangas I don't like.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
Stringer
◤ Gatts

Stringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is Transcendent

Stopped reading Bleach years ago, but my favorites were Kenpachi and Urahara.

Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein ÜbermenschDream ist ein Übermensch

Bunshichi Tawara from Tenjho Tenge because he is only real badass from the manga.

Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage

Viper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a tridentViper killed a man with a trident

Death the Kid in Soul Eater, I didn't like the ending.

Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #7
Ʈɑlon
▀█▀ █▬█ █▄█ █▄▀

Ʈɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is TranscendentƮɑlon is Transcendent

Blair - Soul Eater

Gray - Fairy Tail

Kenpachi - Bleach

Kururu - Air Gear

Ʈɑlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
Dream Brother
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Dream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareilDream Brother est le sans pareil

Hmm...the only example I can think of at the moment is Rock Lee from Naruto. That fight with Gaara is particularly memorable.

Dream Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #9
Freedan
Don't Lose Your Way
Kage

Freedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Freedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperXRockwave View Post
Death the Kid in Soul Eater, I didn't like the ending.
Don't confuse the anime with the manga.

Anyways, there aren't a whole load of manga I dislike tbh since I drop them as well if I don't like them. But since we're including Bleach in this, I'd say that Urahara and Kenpachi pre-Hueco Mundo arc were the best by far. Also, I hate practically everyone in Good Ending except for Yuasa. She's the only one who really deserves some credit.

Freedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
Killerqueen
:P
Elite Jounin

Killerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is Ascendant

I drop mangas I don't like

Killerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote