• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Translations
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #481
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

here's the chinese scan for a better image quality if anyone is interested:

http://www.dm5.com/m100075/

NarutoForums

Old 02-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #482
Doctor Crane
Le Rouquin
Super Moderator

Doctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is Eternal

Chapter 575 R/T/S and Spoilers

-------------------------

Chapter 575 R/T/S

RAWs:
Narutoverse

Translations:
aegon-rokudo
Geg

Scanlations:
Mangareader

Chapter 576 Spoilers
-in the following posts-

Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #483
Hexa
probably Dendi
Advisor

Hexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareilHexa est le sans pareil

サスケがイタチを見つけ呼び止め追いかけるもイタチは今は止まれないと言いながら会話
スサノオで攻撃するもスサノオで跳ね返される。
サスケはただの弟の感じで話しかけてる。色々質問してた。

柱間は印を結ばず回復できすべての術がけた違いな最強の忍者
穢土マダラは標的を柱間の子孫である綱手にロックオン

綱手も引かず火の意思を舐めるなよと腕を捲くった所で

次週

Old 02-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #484
koohiinin
Coffee-kage
Genin

koohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faithkoohiinin is a guardian of the faith

(The Japanese here is kind of tricky, but I think I got most of it.)

Sasuke notices Itachi, calls out for him to stop, and chases him. Itachi says he can’t stop

There’s an attack by one of them with Susano’o (I’m guessing Sasuke) which is deflected by Susano’o.

Sasuke talks just like a little brother. He asks a lot of questions.

Madara wants to call into question Hashirama’s status as the stronger ninja. (?)

Targeting Hashirama’s descendants, Edo-Madara locks onto Tsunade as a target.

Tsunade tells him not to make light of the Will of Fire as she winds up her arms.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #485
Geg
Very Rude
Super Moderator

Geg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is Eternal

Sasuke sees Itachi, calls out to him, and chases after him, but Itachi says he can't stop.
Sasuke attacks with Susano-o, which is repelled by the Itachi's Susano-o.
Sasuke talks to him like a normal little brother. He has a lot of questions.

Hashirama was the ultimate ninja who could regenerate and perform unparalleled jutsu without performing seals. (not completely sure about this part)
Madara targets Tsunade as she is Hashirama's descendant.
Tsunade rolls up her sleeves and says "Don't underestimate the Will of Fire" and the chapter ends.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #486
takL
unfit 4
Jinchuuriki

takL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexa View Post
サスケがイタチを見つけ呼び止め追いかけるもイタチは今は止まれないと言いながら会話
スサノオで攻撃するもスサノオで跳ね返される。
サスケはただの弟の感じで話しかけてる。色々質問してた。

柱間は印を結ばず回復できすべての術がけた違いな最強の忍者
穢土マダラは標的を柱間の子孫である綱手にロックオン

綱手も引かず火の意思を舐めるなよと腕を捲くった所で

次週
Sasuke finds itachi, calls him to stop and chases after him. Altho itach tells he cant stop now, they get into conversation.
(?) makes an attack with Suasano ,which gets repelled by (the other ones) susanoo.
Sasuke is speaking to itach just in a little-brotherlike manner. putting many questions.

Hashirama was able to restore himself without making hand seals and was the strongest Shinobi whose jutsus were all on a whole different class/scale.
Edo-madara takes aim at tunade, hashiramas descendant.

Tunade doesnt shy away but bares her arm saying 'dont make little of will of fire' and tbc

Last edited by takL; 02-29-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:46 AM   #487
Seraphiel
Stormblessed

Seraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultraSeraphiel is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Seraphiel

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/1

Old 02-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #488
mackbotk
My power ... It is pure evil.
Academy Teacher

mackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truthmackbotk is an honorable bastion of truth

Spoiler:

Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 AM   #489
takL
unfit 4
Jinchuuriki

takL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultratakL is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackbotk View Post
Spoiler:
right panel
tunade "don't make light of will of fire!!"

left panel Itachi "….no…
Actually signposts werent the only things that show you the way..."

Old 02-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #490
1nkorus
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/576

Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #491
harurisu
Examiner

harurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminaryharurisu is Luminary

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/576

Old 02-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #492
cell47
Genin

cell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hopecell47 is a paragon of hope

Here's the preview for next week :

Japanese : ついに出会ったサスケとイタチ!!果たして!?

Roumajis : Tsuini deatta Sasuke to Itachi !! Hatashite !?

English : Finally Sasuke and Itachi came across each other !! Really !?

Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #493
Kirin Rei
Academy Student

Kirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of lightKirin Rei is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto 576 script:
Naruto 576
They meet once more! What will come from it..!?

Sasuke - Wait! Itachi, is that you?!
Itachi - ...
Sasuke - I said wait! Aren't you listening to me dammit! *Susanoo*

*Susanoo's do a handshake*

Sasuke - That Susanoo... I knew it, so you really are Itachi...
Itachi - Don't tell me... That now you're able to use this technique as well...
Sasuke - How? ... Why are you here?
Itachi - Because of Kabuto's jutsu... I was brought back with Edo Tensei... I can't stop now... There is something I must do...
Sasuke - I don't care about that! Now that you're in front of my very eyes... There is so much I want to hear from you!
Itachi - You still don't listen to what I say, do you?
Sasuke - I don't listen?! You told me to come before you when I have the same eyes! So why are you running away?! Are you feeling guilty because of the lies you told me? Don't you have the courage to tell me the truth?!
Itachi - ...
Sasuke - I know... I know everything! That's why I've decided to destroy Konoha!
Itachi - I told you, while we fought... People live according to what they believe reality is... You don't know if your reality is an illusion or not... About me, the truth is...
Sasuke - I'm not living in your illusion anymore! I can see through it! Because these eyes I have, are yours!

*Itachi's flashback*
Naruto - Even Sasuke understands how much you suffered! But Sasuke doesn't share your goal... He's out to crush Konoha! His own personal revenge against the village that his brother loved and in return was tormented by!
*flashback ends*

Itachi - Seems like your hard headed stubbornness hasn't changed... But... I've heard about the things you have done... You have indeed, changed.
Sasuke - You're wrong! You're the one who changed everything about me at once! I was supposed to die! You were supposed to kill me along with our parents! Yet...

*Sasuke's flashback*
Tobi - ... So Itachi made his choice... He would close the curtains of his clan with his own hands... He didn't betray the clan because of a grudge. He simply had no alternative... The exclusion of the clan from the village's prosperous gains... That was the origin of the feud... No one... No one can blame Itachi for the decision he made after having beared everything on his own.
*flashback ends*

Sasuke - Why me?! Why did you only spare me?!
Itachi - ...

*Sasuke's flashback*
Tobi - Now, do you understand why Itachi wasn't able to kill you? Your life meant more to him than the village itself.
*flashback ends*

Sasuke - Why me?! What difference did I have from mother and father? Why, only me...?
Itachi - You didn't kow anything... You had no idea what the clan was planning... You were just a child... And... I wanted to use your hatred, so I could be judged at your hands when the time came... That's why I failed. The hatred I gave you made you leave the village... The only thing I did was to turn you into a criminal... I wished you would have walked the right path... Before I died, I wanted to carve your road myself... So you wouldn't stray down the wrong one... A road without any wrong turns... I did everything to lure you down that path... I mapped it out with the lies I told you...
Sasuke - You wanted me to walk down such a path without knowing the truth?! Based on lies?! I don't want to walk down such a path!
Itachi - Yeah... Just as you said... You should be the one deciding which path you will take...
Sasuke - I can see through all your lies now! All the lies you told to determine my path!
Itachi - Keh...
Sasuke - What's got you laughing?!
Itachi - *remembers Naruto* Nothing... I now know that given directions don't determine the path you will follow...
Sasuke - ?!
Itachi - I'm dead, after all... This talk is over...
Sasuke - When you were alive you always said ''Sorry...'' and ran away from me! Now you're dead, but you still wont spare any time for me?!
Itachi - It's not that I'm running away from you... I already told you that I have something important to do... (Edo Tensei... Must be stopped!)

*scene changes to Edo Madara battlefield*

Madara - You, woman with the medical ninjutsu... Are you the descendant of this guy? *points at Hashi boob*
Tsunade - So what if I was?!
Madara - If so, you will be the first I will take down...
Tsunade - ...!
Mei - Taking down the medi nin of a platoon first is a known tactic! Do you think we'll let you do that?!
Madara - That's not it... The reason is because this woman is the descendant of Senjuu Hashirama.
Mei - Huh?!
Madara - Hah. A mere medi nin like her can only delay your deaths for a little while. *at Tsunade* You are worthless when compared to your forefather. Your feats are trivial when you compare them to that of Senjuu Hashirama... The man who could heal his wounds without the need of handsigns, that is the difference between your jutsus! ... That man was called the strongest shinobi! He and I used to battle for our lives! This is child's play, compared to that...
Tsunade - ...
Madara - Compared to him... What powers do you have, even though you're a descendant of him! No mokuton... Your medical jutsus can't hold a candle to his... You are just a weak woman... Weak people are repulsive... Weak Senjuu are even worse!
Raikage - Stop acting so high and mighty while all you do is complain!
Tsunade - I'm Shodai Hokage Senjuu Hashirama's descendant... It's true that I can't use Mokuton... I'm just a woman, whose medical ninjutsu can't even compare to his... ...You call me weak, but you're wrong... The power I inherited isn't that simple... It has been handed down to me through generations... That is my true strenght...
Madara - ...?
Tsunade - Don't underestimate the will of fire!

- LA FIN -

I hope it's a little more understandable now.
About Tsunade's woman quote.
She clearly uses 女 (which is female) to refer to herself.

The whole sentence (not sentence but part of the sentence) was:

それに私は女だ… -> And/Besides I am a woman... (whose medical ninjutsu can't compare bla bla bla...)

But she was kind of retaliating Edo Madara. He was the first one to refer to her as a woman in a deragotary manner. It was meant to be taken as:

Yeah b*tch, although you called me just a woman (I'll f*cking carve your face out with a meat cleaver)...

Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys!

Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #494
Despiser
Genin

Despiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is CelestialDespiser is Celestial
Default Naruto Chapter 576 Spoiler Thread

The translation quality is unusually shitty today, so I thought I'd try my hand, given how important an accurate text is to such a text-heavy chapter. Note, though, that I translated from Jojohot's CHINESE scan (which is actually usually of very high quality), so there may be slight differences with the Japanese texts. I am a native Chinese speaker though, so I do stand behind my translation.

I feel that Jojohot's version makes much more sense. Tsunade's speech sounds much more badass (rather than semi-self-pitying), and Sasuke/Itachi's dialogue also makes much more sense and is much more readable. Also, it sounds like Itachi was going to reveal something to Sasuke, before Sasuke cut him off, resulting in Itachi basically going, "Fuck it, I haven't the time if this kid won't listen."

Chapter 576:
The Signposts to a Another Reunion

Page 1:

[They meet once more! And then?...]

Page 2:

Itachi: ....

Page 3:

Sasuke: WAIT!

Page 4:

Sasuke: ....you are Itachi?!
Sasuke: I already told you...
Sasuke: ....TO WAIT!!!

Page 5:

Sasuke: !!
Sasuke: Susanoo...!
Sasuke: This Susanoo...
Sasuke: You...you really are Itachi...!

Page 6:

Itachi: I didn't expect that you would have already learned to use this technique.
Sasuke: ...
Sasuke: Why are you here?! Haven't you already left the world of the living?
Itachi: This is Kabuto's technique. I have been summoned by the Edo Tensei technique.
Itachi: Right now, I can't stop to chat...because I have something important that I must do.
Sasuke: I don't give a damn what you are planning to do!
Sasuke: Now that you've appeared before me....
Sasuke: I have a large number of questions to ask you!
Itachi: Let's talk later...though I doubt you would listen...

Page 7:

Sasuke: You told me! "Come before me again, once you have the same eyes as I!"
Sasuke: Why are you running away now?! Is it because you feel ashamed of the lies you told me?! Or is it because you don't have the courage to tell the truth?!
Sasuke: I already....know everything about you...!
Sasuke: That's why I've decided to destroy Konoha!
Itachi: I believe I already told you, when we fought earlier...
Itachi: ...everyone is living in the midst of their own beliefs...do you disagree?
Itachi: Perhaps all of this is nothing more than an illusion...
Itachi: The truth about me is...
Sasuke: I'm no longer trapped within illusions! I've already unravelled your genjutsu! Because...

Page 8:

Sasuke: THESE ARE...YOUR OWN EYES!!!
Flashback Naruto: Your suffering...your will...Sasuke should be able to understand it all!
Flashback Naruto: But not only has Sasuke refused to inherit your will, he's decided to travel a solitary road, with the objective of destroying Konoha!
Flashback Naruto: For causing his most beloved elder brother such pain and suffering...he intends to make war on Konoha in revenge!
Itachi: You still haven't changed your arrogant, self-certain manner of speaking...
Itachi: But I've heard from others how you have acted after [our fight]...I didn't expect you to change so much...
Sasuke: That's not true!!! It's you who changed everything about me!!!
Sasuke: I should have died!
Sasuke: I should have been killed by you, just like our mother and father! But...

Page 9:

Flashback Tobi: And so Itachi made the decision. He made the decision to personally close the curtains of history upon the Uchiha clan.
Flashback Tobi: He didn't betray his clan out of a hatred towards the Uchiha...he simply had no choice.
Flashback Tobi: The suspicion and discrimination which the village had shown the Uchiha, had caused the conflict to reach a point where neither side would yield any further...
Flashback Tobi: He shouldered all of those burdens, carring them alone. All he asked for was the chance to sacrifice himself. It's a decision that no one can blame him for.
Sasuke: THEN WHY SPARE ME?! WHY LET ME LIVE?!
Itachi: ...

Page 10:

Flashback Tobi: But why was he unable to kill you? Do you know why he spared you?
Flashback: Because to Itachi, your life was even more precious to him than the village.
Sasuke: Why me...!! What was the difference between me and our parents?! Why spare me alone...
Itachi: At the time, you didn't know anything...
Itachi: You knew nothing about the clan's schemes, or anything else...because you were just a child.
Itachi: And it wasn't just for your own sake...
Itachi: I wanted to let you, as the representative of the entire Uchiha Clan, bring upon me the judgment that would come sooner or later.
Itachi: That was why I used the hatred in your heart...
Itachi: But, I failed.
Itachi: I created the hatred in your heart which caused you to betray the village...
Itachi: Which caused you to become a criminal...

Page 11:

Itachi: I hoped that you would take the correct path...
Itachi: When I was alive, I wanted to create a better path than I walked...
Itachi: For the sake of keeping you from going astray, I lured you onto a straight and ignorant path, without any forks in the road.
Itachi: I changed the signposts, using a mixture of lies and genjutsu...
Itachi: ...
Sasuke: ...you wanted to subtly guide me, unknowingly, into walking that gnorant, correct, straight path?!
Sasuke: I refuse to walk on that type of path!
Itachi: Yes...it is exactly as you just said...everyone's path is up to themselves to determine.
Sasuke: No matter how you want to change the signposts, I can already see through the alterations that you've made to them...
Itachi: Heh...
Sasuke: Am I wrong?!

Page 12:

Itachi: No...
Itachi: But a signpost isn't the only thing which can guide someone to the right path...
Sasuke: ?!
Itachi: I'm already a dead man...I won't waste any more words.
Sasuke: ...!

Page 13:

Sasuke: When you were still alive, you never had the time to look after me. Each time, you would only say, "Forgive me," then poke me on the forehead before running away.
Sasuke: Now that you are dead, are you still going to run away from me?!
Itachi: I'm not running away.
Itachi: I already told you, there's something that I must do.
Itachi: (I am going to go stop...)
Itachi: (...Edo Tensei)
Madara: You, woman who uses medical ninjutsu...
Madara: Are you the successor to the bloodline of this fellow here? [Pointing at Hashirama's face]
Tsunade: So what if I am?!

Page 14:

Madara: Then I'll dispose of you first.
Tsunade: ....!
Mei: Going after the medic in a cell is a basic tactic. Do you actually think that, knowing this, we'll let you succeed so easily?
Madara: No...the reason I'll dispose of her first is because she is the descendant of Senju Hashirama.
Mei: ...what!
Madara: Medical ninjutsu at the level you perform can only allow you to hold on for a few more moments, at best.
Madara: Senju Hashirama's medical ninjutsu is as far above you as the heaven is above the earth.

Page 15:

Madara: He could seal wounds without using any handseals...
Madara: None of your ninjutsu are remotely comparable to his.
Madara: Everyone acclaimed him as the strongest of shinobi.
Madara: My battles with him were true life-and-death struggles...
Madara: It wasn't just playing around, like right now...
Tsunade: ...
Madara: Compared to him...as Hashirama's descendant, what do you have to show for yourself?

Page 16:

Madara: You can't even use his Mokuton...and the difference in your abilities with medical ninjutsu are huge as well.
Madara: What's more, you're a weak woman.
Madara: Weak, insignificant people are worthless. A weak, insignificant Senju is even more worthless.
A: If you keep on arrogantly babbling, I'll kill you!
Tsunda: Although I am the descendant of the First Hokage...it's true that I don't know how to use Mokuton.
Tsunade: And compared to the First, who was able to use medical ninjutsu without even making seals, it's true that my own ninjutsu is nothing to brag about.
Tsunade: And it's true that I'm a woman...
Tsunade: ...but I'm definitely not a weak woman...

Page 17:

Tsunade: What I possess isn't just simple 'power'...
Tsunade: My true strength comes from that which was passed down from the First to each generation afterwards...
Madara: ?
Tsunade: Don't underestimate my Will of Fire!

Text: Different convictions, different decisions!

Old 03-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #495
Doctor Crane
Le Rouquin
Super Moderator

Doctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is EternalDoctor Crane is Eternal

Chapter 576 R/T/S and Spoilers

Chapter 576 R/T/S

RAWs:
Narutoverse

Translations:
aegon-rokudo
Geg

Scanlations:
Kissmanga
Haven Reader

Chapter 577 Spoilers
-in the following posts-

Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 AM   #496
Rokudaime Sennin ™
六代目火影仙人
ANBU Squad Leader

Rokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is LuminaryRokudaime Sennin ™ is Luminary

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-07-2012 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:29 AM   #497
Golden Circle
by the sea

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Circle

4 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/03/07(水) 18:50:47.81 ID:EoY/T1u9P
ー決意のツナデ!!
577 憎しみの刃

マダラ 柱間がしんで残したその意志とやらでオレに勝てると?力とは意志ではなく 物質の起こす事象のこと だ!
ツナデ、マダラに向かってカツカツあるく
ツナデ 違う!死者の意志が残された者を突き動かし力を現す!私の作った医療忍術もその意志の中から生まれ … …医療忍者と掟が構築された!
ツナデ 額からジュインの印みたいの出てくる
第一項 医療忍者は決して隊員の命尽きるまで治療を諦めてはならない!
第二項 医療忍者は決して最前線に立ってはならない!
第三項 医療忍者は決して小隊の中で最後まで死んではならない!
弟子たちに教えたのはここまでだ だが掟はもう一つある!
第四項 忍法創造再生の百豪の術を極めし医療忍者のみ 上記の掟を破棄できる!

水影 !?
ガアラ !
オオノキ !
雷影 !
マダラ …百豪の術だと…?聞いたこともない…
ツナデ、飛んでマダラに向かう
ツナデ 私だけの禁術… つまり私だけは戦えるってことだ!
マダラ …花粉は塵遁で消し飛んだが… 医療忍者が一人増えたところで… 
ツナデ 四人でダメなら五人でいく! 私をただの医療忍者だと思うなよ!
ツナデパンチで向かう マダラ、スサノオ出す
マダラ (スピードは雷影以下… パワーは雷影以上か…)
真正面からツナデ、パンチ マダラパンチ食らって飛ぶ
マダラ 火遁 豪火滅失!!
水影 水遁 水陣柱!! からの~ 水遁 水龍弾!!
水龍がスサノオを食べようとする、マダラ後ろに交わす 背後からオオノキ、雷影持って
雷影 オオノキ 加重岩ー 雷虐水平千代舞!!
スサノオヒビはいる マダラ後ろに気を取られてると 前からツナデがキック
スサノオ崩れる マダラぶっとぶ 崩れた岩からマダラ出てくる
マダラ 確かに… か弱い女ではないな だがお前がでしゃばり死ねば他の影達も終わりだぞ 回復術は貴様だ けのようだしな
ツナデ それは私が死ねばの話だ
マダラ 柱間… お前が何を残したかは知らんが… …この程度…お前には遠く及ばん… どうせ下っ端に引き 継がせるならオレのように復活のやり方でも教えておくべきだったな …お前が死んで残ったものはオレにへば りつく細胞の生命力でしかない
弟がしんで残ったものはオレの両眼の瞳力しかない
ツナデ だから違うと言っている!!
マダラ 引き継がれるものがあるとすれば 憎しみだけだ

5 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/03/07(水) 18:51:59.46 ID:EoY/T1u9P
>>4

ダン 何!?あのマダラが穢土転生されたのか!?
チョウザ 本物のマダラが出てきた以上五影も悠長に構えてはいられなくなりました 火影としてツナデ様も応 戦に出られてます!
ダン !!?ツナデが火影…!?あいつ…火影になったのか!?
チョウザ 話してませんでしたっけ?まあツナデ様もアナタが亡くなられてから色々ありましたが… 結局アナ タを慕っていましたから…
ダン … ツナデ…
チョウザ ツナデ様が負けるわけありませよ!だからこど三忍の中で唯一あの歳まで生きてらっし ゃる!!

ツナデ、マダラにパンチ マダラの鎧壊れる
ツナデ (お前は死んでいる… だからこそこれ以上憎しみをばらまかないでくれ…)
雷影 風影!!今だ!!
ガアラ 砂漠層大葬!!  封印した!
ツナデ よしイ!!

地面からスサノオの刀でてきて ツナデのお腹を刺す
水影 ガアラ オオノキ 雷影  !!
ツナデ 眼を見開いたまま

マダラ 柱間が使っていた木遁分身だ よくできていてな… …かつて敵としてこれを見抜けたのはオレだけだ った… この瞳力でな…
ツナデ刺さったまま 刀の下へ下へ
マダラ さて…これで他の影も終わりだな…

ダン マダラをなめたらダメだ!マダラを止めるには大本の居る穢土転生の術者を止めるしかない !!
チョウザ …マダラ… そこまでの忍なのですか?こちらは五影で相手をしてるというのに…
ダン おそらくマダラを戦って勝てる忍はー… 今は亡き初代火影様をおいて他にない
チョウザ …
ダン オレの見張り役以外はすぐに穢土転生の術者捜索に回したほうがいい!本部の対応はどうな ってる!?
チョウザ もちろん全力でやってますがこれといった情報がなくて…
ダン …!(死ぬなよ… ツナデ…)

イタチ木を飛び飛び サスケ木を飛び飛び
イタチ 口寄せの術!!  カラスガいっぱい出てくる
サスケ !! !!くそ!!
イタチ …お前はここに居ろ

どっかの岩壁をスサノオで壊すイタチ
カブト !! ボクの決壊も通り抜け… よくここが分ったね
イタチ おまえに操られている間… お前のチャクラがどこから来ているかはハッキリ感じていた これも…術 のリスクだ…覚えておく必要はもうないがな
カブト …勉強になったよ… この術をはね除けるような奴はまずいないからそういう心配はしていなかったか らね ああ…代わりに覚えていてほしいことがあるんだ
イタチ ?
カブト この穢土転生の術はボクを殺しても止まらない… けどこの術を止められるのはボクしかいない つま り…ボクを殺せないのさ… ボクが死ねば二度とこの術を止めることができなくなる
蛇何か異変をキャッチ
カブト ククク… アハハハ!!運がまわってきたどころじゃないみたいだ このボクは!

イタチ … … 思うようにはいかないものだ まったく… 
イタチの壊した壁穴から 黒い影が(サスケ)

戦争を左右する決選開始!!
終わり★サーセイ

Old 03-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #498
1nkorus
Academy Teacher

1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial1nkorus is Celestial

http://manga.gamestotal.com/en/readx/naruto/12/577/

Old 03-07-2012, 05:33 AM   #499
1nkorus
Academy Teacher

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/577

Old 03-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #500
Doctor Crane
Le Rouquin
Super Moderator

Chapter 577 R/T/S and Spoilers

Chapter 577 R/T/S

RAWs:
Narutoverse

Translations:
aegon-rokudo
Geg

Scanlations:
Kissmanga
Haven Reader