Rift - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 05-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #21
Gnome
It's Me You'll Fight

Gnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is ElysianGnome is Elysian

My only issue is I can never stick with a decision on my specc, too much to choose from.

NarutoForums

Old 05-16-2011, 12:03 AM   #22
Schwarzwald
We have come to terms
Academy Teacher

Schwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Schwarzwald Send a message via Yahoo to Schwarzwald

Yea I picked it up at the beginning the dropped it for a month then came back and I have to say the second time is much better. Rift has a server issue atm where basically there are only 1-2 servers you can roll on and really get the game experience. I switched from Tearfall to Briarcliff and Rift improved greatly (I picked the wrong side on Tearfall). Also I think the pressure of a leveling race kinda got to me at the beginning and prolly more than just me.

If you slow down a bit, Rift becomes a much better game

Old 06-11-2011, 05:02 AM   #23
Schwarzwald
We have come to terms
Academy Teacher

Schwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faithSchwarzwald is a guardian of the faith

So then....

Old 02-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
Schwarzwald
We have come to terms
Academy Teacher

I can't really be the only person still playing this

Rift just introduced a 1-20 endless trial so anyone can try it for as long as they like now. Game has seen much change since it started so even if you played things early, might be worth it to check out things again

http://www.riftgame.com/en/lite/

If you're into raiding, there isn't a better game on the market right now...Hammerknell is HARD and the next tier of raiding, Infernal Dawn, should be out sometime next month. PvP is drastically improving though it isn't something you can really do along side PvE...both grinds take some time. But there's definitely not a lack of things to do at 50

Spoiler:

World First of Akylios last boss in Hammerknell

Spoiler:

New Zone Ember Isle (I didn't pick the music...of all the kaskade songs you can pick ugh)

Huge event should be coming out within the next two weeks

PvE and PvP fun shall be had...oh yes

So if you're looking for something new to try, or just want to see where Rift is a year into the game, come and visit. We've definitely seen an increase in players lately