• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 12-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #21
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Id is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is Divine

X-Man aka Id.

Add me plox

PSN: Xeno_Id

NarutoForums

Old 12-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #22
narutosushi
would you care to.......
Elite Teacher

narutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of lightnarutosushi is a glorious beacon of light

PSN: sujmeister

Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #23
Oatmeal
Typing On a PS3
Genin

Oatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant futureOatmeal has a brilliant future

Fightto! Oi Fightto! Oi Fightto! Please add me my PSN Onsei-Kujo you can call me Mr.Kujo though.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #24
Lost Time01
Yare yare
Special Jounin

Lost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hopeLost Time01 is a paragon of hope

PSN - thedons-web

Old 01-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #25
xArunOwnsz
Martial Artist
ANBU Recruit

xArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faithxArunOwnsz is a guardian of the faith

PSN - xArunOwnsz

Dont like black ops all that much, but I'll play whenever Im dead bored.
Zombies are tehzex.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #26
Phoenix Zoro
First mate of Kaidou Pirates
Elite Jounin

Phoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is LuminaryPhoenix Zoro is Luminary

PSN: thebrown007

Always on black ops, cya online.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #27
raymond60421
Academy Student

raymond60421 is on a distinguished road

PSN:raymond60421

Add me in. Thank you.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #28
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

PSN: Jak_N_Blak.

Yay

Old 01-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #29
Vice
Redeemed
God of Shinobi

Vice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareil

I'm well aware of how late I am on this one, but I finally got a PS3.

PSN: Baby-HandsBob