• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Lounge

Old 11-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #3021
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty View Post
Judecious+ - Jud tricked me into stuff even though I knew it wasn't true :< he is offensive about girls/women and he thinks he is always right (even though I've proven him wrong) I got mad at him when I first met him and he blames me when we don't talk for a while! But I still enjoy talking to him from time to time, even when he pisses me off
I joke 90% of the time kirsty

Got mad at me when we first met because? lol

NarutoForums

Old 11-28-2011, 01:12 AM   #3022
Fuck you, Dream
Daydreamer
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is Elysian

Giorgius
hellohi+
hojou+
Jelly - I couldn't believe we weren't friends!
Lucy Elfenlied+
Saishin+
Star Safari
Tanuki
Trinity

I don't know the others, but I appreciate them checking out my page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judecious View Post

Oops, I thought you were female for the longest for some reason, lol. Sorry.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:00 AM   #3023

elias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermensch

Oh hey. I was in kenneths Death Note.

Hopefully when I die I can come back as a fodder zombie for him to kill again. :kishi :gay :narucute

Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #3024
Fuck you, Dream
has Anniephilia <3

Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judecious View Post

Who says I wasn't joking now

Cus you were being an ass about how amazing USA was

Old 11-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #3025
★Tea Dealer/Stag Mistress ★
Legendary Ninja

Location: Drinking tea by a river waiting for you to float by!!
dixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sun
Send a message via MSN to dixie

Quote:
Judecious+ - Jud tricked me into stuff even though I knew it wasn't true :< he is offensive about girls/women and he thinks he is always right (even though I've proven him wrong) I got mad at him when I first met him and he blames me when we don't talk for a while! But I still enjoy talking to him from time to time, even when he pisses me off

Dixie+ - She was one of the first people I met on here! And she treated me like her little sister and still does <3 we don't talk that much but when we do it's always really nice and she's sweet <3333

Replacing ones I don't know and cut out when I didn't feel like it anymore
You are my little sister.. its official, I filled the paperwork...

we should speak more, we don't chat as often as we used to!

and

wtf Jude.... just wtf! Being mean to Kirsty is just not on! ITS NOT ON!

Nobody pisses Kirsty off! :c

Nobody!

Old 11-29-2011, 02:20 AM   #3026
Fuck you, Dream
̣

Brian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermensch

No one can escape Kirsty's wrath

Old 11-29-2011, 02:58 AM   #3027
Iron Man
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Iron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Man

Ana+: Ana you're a very good friend of mine. I talk to you often, and you are only one of two people who I can comfortable talk to about anything, and only one of two people who can cheer me no matter what. You're really sweet and talking to you is always a delight. And even when you make me mad I forgive you 5 minutes later.

Blackrose16: I don't know you but if you would like to get to know me leave me a vm sometime.

DJ Scruffy+: I met you in On and On's Mafia game. Seen you in a lot of others since then. I don't know you personal though.

JuubiSage: I've seen you around the Naruto section a few times. You seem cool. Should definitely add me.

Klammo+ : Klammo your one of my bros. I taunt you a lot but I don't mean anything by it. Sometimes I feel like you take me serious and I'm sorry if you do. You're a really great friend.

Sephiran+: I should beat you up for being banned.

tgm2x+: Creeper-kun There is a lot I can say about you, but I will only say your a cool guy. Always entertaining.

TheAppMaster+: I hope you stay for a long time now that you are on NF.

Trinity:

~Zaxxon~+: One of my best bros on this site. Always good to talk to you.

Plush+: Everything I have to say about you I already have. You are the closet person to me here. I love you, your a great friend, always understanding, always there to talk to and listen. I could say a lot more but that would be like a page of posts.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:18 AM   #3028
Fuck you, Dream
otp will never happen

Tsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is Elysian

Needs to stalk more

Old 11-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #3029
Fuck you, Dream
something new;

Laix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Laix

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1. blazikengirl
  2. Butcher
  3. IceMateria
  4. Kaitou
  5. Lambdadelta+
  6. PervySageSensei+
  7. River Song+
  8. StoneCliff
  9. Tsukuyo+
  10. zynga

This page has had 13,152 visits

Old 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #3030
Fuck you, Dream
has Anniephilia <3

Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kirsty broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
You are my little sister.. its official, I filled the paperwork...

we should speak more, we don't chat as often as we used to!

and

wtf Jude.... just wtf! Being mean to Kirsty is just not on! ITS NOT ON!

Nobody pisses Kirsty off! :c

Nobody!
I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Damn right Brian

Old 11-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #3031
★Tea Dealer/Stag Mistress ★
Legendary Ninja

Location: Drinking tea by a river waiting for you to float by!!
dixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sundixie is invincible under the sun
Send a message via MSN to dixie

Quote:
I love you

Damn right Brian
Nobody pisses my lil sis off!

Love you more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Even if they do Brian

I will be there waiting for them!

Last edited by dixie; 11-29-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #3032

elias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermenschelias ist ein ‹bermensch

First word that comes to mind when I look at your name:

dixie+ - tea
DJ Scruffy - hobo
hellohi - yellow
Kyοn+ hot
President Goobang+ derp
RemChu+ - snowmobile
Shichibukai - balls
Slacker+ - mexico
Tsukuyo - sushi
Zombie Ramona+ - llama

Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #3033
Fuck you, Dream
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

WHICH SUPERNATURAL CHARACTER ARE YOU?

G. Hawke; Sam Winchester
Joo; Angel
Kenneth; Becky Rosen
Koshirae; Demon
Reiki+; Castiel
Rubi; Angel
Saishin; Ruby 1.0
speedyg; Angel
Sunagakure; Demon
Supreme-Shinobi; Demon

This page has had 70,003 visits

Old 11-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #3034
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor

Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Astronaut + - dear friend

Drayden - don't know the user

Elias+ - fellow LtROI fan

Emperor Joker - fellow Comics poster

Falco-san - don't know the user

halaros536* - don't know the user

horsdhaleine* - fellow NF staff member

Death* - going to be my time soon

Spidey - dead to me post-OMD

ZebraNitro - don't know the user

* denotes invisible users, which I can see

Old 12-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #3035
Grape
Taking a break

Grape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is ElysianGrape is Elysian

Darc
KaiserWombat
KizaruTachio
Reznorģ
Rukia
Talon.
Thandurin
Baal
Wuzzman
§Naruto-Kun§

Some cool people, some noobs and nobodies... What else can you expect from a pimp?

Old 12-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #3036
Fuck you, Dream
wrong direction

Stripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is Rapturous

• Motivated; Sanji haters, come at me bro.
  • Nickwavve; Stalkers please me.
  • Paptala; This women's sets make me wanna choke things but adore them at the same time.
  • Sasukes; That's right n00bz, visit me. I dare you.
  • Snow Princess; Beautiful person.
  • speedyg; Intresting yet I wanna slap you.
  • Subside; One Piece lovers all come to my yard.
  • tessacha; Love you so much.
  • Thousand Sunny; Fangirls swoon me.
  • Zaru; Thank you for the sweet compliment.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #3037
Fuck you, Dream
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

Archangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareil

Drayden
Fenix Down
Kirihara
Ninetails Fox
RandomLurker
Risk
Santoryu+
Umbrella
Whitebeard
zynga

Old 12-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #3038
Fuck you, Dream
Fox.Sage

Run.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
blazikengirl Clouds Of Napalm dixie+ Jena Koshirae Rubi Synn+ Talon.+ tedrocks123 ~Zaxxon~+
This page has had 14,000 visits
Well, I happened upon my CP right at 14k. I feel obligated to take a moment and make special notice on the special people who visit me and my humble little profile.

Blazikengirl - I know you repped me recently, but I don't know anything about you. Let us amend this.

Clouds Of Napalm - Super cool muffin muncher! It's always a pleasure to hear about your wonderful life and your crazy moments with your wonderful family.

Dixie - Where do I start? Attractive in every way. The hair, the eyes, the warmth, the easy conversations... Part of me wishes I cared less about my work so we could chat as much as we used to. I haven't even gotten a chance to look for the right tea kettle. I'm such a bad person.

Jena - Definitely love the sense of humor. You're a pushover by no means, and you call it like you see it. Refreshing, indeed. Kinda weird with popcorn, though.

Koshirae - Shit. I've seen the name before and feel like I should having to say, but... Sorry, I can't remember anything we may have discussed. You might have caught me at the end of a very long day.

Rubi - First time I've seen your username, actually. I could feign narcissism, but I honestly can't think of what drew you to my profile.

Synn - I love when you pay me a visit. It's like everyone else is too good to cuddle these days, but you always stay the extra 20 minutes.

Talon. - A newer friend. Haven't gotten to talk too much, but I haven't seen anything yet that I dislike. Feel free to keep showing.

tedrocks123 - Fresh meat.

~Zaxxon~ - Sheesh. It's been how many years, and you still drop by without a word? I always thought we had a better connection than that. I even remembered how to spell your real name.

I think.

Enjoy, Lounge. If I know the visitor, they're good people. If I don't... well, give me a heads up if I have a looney on my doorstep. Otherwise, there's lemonade in the fridge, and we'll be showing Angel Beats all week.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #3039
Fuck you, Dream

kyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sun

I really dislike the way Eternal Goob shines in my recent visitors list.
He does it like he fucking owns it, just who the hell does he think he is.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #3040
Fuck you, Dream
̣

Brian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermenschBrian ist ein ‹bermensch

shiny