• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > General Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #5041
Cocoa
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Cocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is Ascendant

I am from French!

jk...

NarutoForums

Old 11-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #5042
Mr. Waffles

Mr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laix View Post
> From French

I hope that was a simple spelling error

Old 11-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #5043
Laix
embrace your weirdness

Laix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Laix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoDe View Post
France, i mean. It was a mindfart.
I don't think there is, but my username is French and I learnt French in school.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #5044
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roydez View Post
Just how many misinterpretations you have in this post?
You're trying so hard to make me appear as a cheater, you're just so dumb, it's just your ego, I know gangsters with more intelligence and less ego than you.

I sent a pm to Fokers, with "you're so mad", he sent me a song back.
You fucking idiot, I sent a PM to WAD, read the fucking replies, you pile of stupidity, there is no way I cheated, just no way. I don't care what people with no brain cells concluded, it's also impossible to explain to an idiot that he's an idiot.

Cosmic and Luna know they didn't send me a PM concerning the QT, Luna suspected a little that maybe I hacked into that QT, but the QT security is high, and I'm not a dupe.
Lunatic also sent me a PM saying he doesn't think I cheated, and that he wants to talk with some people and calm them down.
Cosmic at first didn't think I cheated, or that's how he sounded, after he just joined the bandwagon, well probably because we're not on friendly terms.

So I'm either a god-tier hacker, or I'm an innocent player, either way I'm flattered.

And how I'm playing dumb? Just what kind stupidity is going on in your brain.
I don't have to make you appear to be anything more than you already are. You're being dishonest and giving revisionists histories. IK has said that you were the one to PM him and then you used those PMs to your advantage in the game.

Luna did no such thing in terms of "calming" anyone down. If Cosmic thought you were legit then he would say it, he doesn't seem like the type to just add on because he doesn't like you. So again you say refer to mods, when the mods either think you're a cheat or are asking others if they think you cheated. Luna has been mum about the entire thing.

You're playing dumb because you're missing every single point that's been made clear. You know what I'm done with you. You're a waste. A sad sack and a dishonest fuck.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #5045
VoDe

VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Wait what.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #5046
Cocoa
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Cocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is AscendantCocoa is Ascendant

Old 11-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #5047
Laix
embrace your weirdness

Laix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultraLaix is the ne plus ultra

Old 11-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #5048
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by >.> View Post
I do.

Also, stfu already about the Bleach game. Seriously, both you and Roydez need to quit bitching with each other about it and just get a room, fuck each other and call it a day.

P.S. Hi. >.>
First off I'm straight. The closest person I'd ever come close to being homo with is Laix. Secondly I'm not going to stop because I don't have too. It's very easy to say Rofl but if I outed you in a game you were serious about in the FC you would be pissed and have every right. It's got nothing to do with tryharding or being butthurt the fact is we have rules. You all sat here and talked about blacklisting Azn for days so you can deal.

Is it really all that good? I'm hearing best Wii game and best Zelda game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
I hate how Thanksgiving is like a Turkey Massacre. We should all eat Tofu instead!

Also, what was so funny SoulTaker?
Turducken.

I thought it was funny because he gave the reason.

Quote:
Hody and VDD were a threat. Remember Noah?

Roydez I am very dissapointed in you.
I mean how can I not? I just never felt like Luffy was in danger or outmatched in anyway. I never felt that way about any of the Strawhats, I felt like they would just destroy the NFPs and they did. I also knew that the Weakhoshi would use her powers to get the Sea Kings to stop Noah. Idk I just felt sort of jipped you know. I like how Hodi didn't have some woe is me story and I liked him a lot more at the end than I did when the arc started. To spend a year on that arc and just feel like Luffy and the SHs are invincible just completely undermined any sense of suspense.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #5049
Laix
embrace your weirdness

Quote:
The closest person I'd ever come close to being homo with is Laix
sigged

Old 11-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #5050
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Sig by Velvet

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous

I still enjoy this arc though. Because it's ideals are based on reality (racism)

Old 11-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #5051
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laix View Post
sigged
I would say fuck you but then that would just be gay...

Old 11-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #5052
Saturday
Hello, Wherever You Are

Saturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is ElysianSaturday is Elysian

Koala was the best part of the current One Piece arc oh and that fishman..I can't remember his name

Old 11-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #5053
DJ Scruffy
Mr. Scruffington.
Chuunin

DJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is LuminaryDJ Scruffy is Luminary

SO YEAH GUYS

SKYWARD SWORD

GAME OF THE CENTURY

Old 11-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #5054
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Sig by Velvet

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous

Laix, why ain't I in your sig?

Old 11-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #5055
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

Quote:
I still enjoy this arc though. Because it's ideals are based on reality (racism)
No I completely agree with you in terms of enjoyment. This arc isn't as terrible as I once thought it was. In the beginning I thought it was trash. I thought Hody was fodder. But a year of chapters was spent on this story. Idk it could have been cut in half and we could have still had a great arc and another one.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #5056
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
SO YEAH GUYS

SKYWARD SWORD

GAME OF THE CENTURY
So MW3, Skyward Sword, or Skyrim?

Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #5057
Laix
embrace your weirdness

Quote:
Laix, why ain't I in your sig?
have you said something about me that is too awesome to ignore?

have you said something that is too stupid to ignore?

something that is too funny?

Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #5058
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Sig by Velvet

I do see where you are coming from though. Oda should have either beefed up the villains or cut it short. But I guess he wanted them to appear really strong.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #5059
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Sig by Velvet

have you said something about me that is too awesome to ignore? NO

have you said something that is too stupid to ignore? YES

something that is too funny? YES

Old 11-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #5060
Ishamael
このプレッシャー

Ishamael has disabled reputation

lol French

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: