OBD Convo #181: Obito, shmobito - Page 48 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 10-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #941
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

I honestly don't give a shit about Naruto or the HST, take that post where someone cares.

NarutoForums

Old 10-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #942
jedijohn
Only Toonami
S-Class Missing-nin

jedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminary

Does anyone know where Blade's been?

Old 10-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #943
Endless Mike
Getting too old for this shit

Location: Juggling neutron stars on top of a supermassive black hole
Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

Come to think of it, I haven't seen him on the wiki recently either

Old 10-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #944
Black Leg Sanji
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Black Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is Elysian

Did you kick out LR yet?

Old 10-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #945
Endless Mike
Getting too old for this shit

Location: Juggling neutron stars on top of a supermassive black hole
Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

LR... LR... nope, doesn't ring a bell.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #946
Black Leg Sanji
Jinchuuriki

Black Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is ElysianBlack Leg Sanji is Elysian

Lord Raizen

I thought by now you would regret inviting him in the first place

Edit: I was surprised that he was let in considering his history

Old 10-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #947
Darth Nihilus
lungo qualitÓ dal vivo

Darth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cute
Send a message via MSN to Darth Nihilus Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Nihilus

Please explain, mein square

I'm curious to hear the backstory behind this

Old 10-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #948
Black Leg Sanji
Jinchuuriki

http://www.narutoforums.com/converse...=134974&page=2

Old 10-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #949
King Hopper
Honorbound
S-Class Missing-nin

King Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is AscendantKing Hopper is Ascendant

Old 10-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #950
Ryuji Yamazaki
SOS Brigade
S-Class Missing-nin

Ryuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is LuminaryRyuji Yamazaki is Luminary

And so the greatest game of gay chicken comes to an end.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #951
Darth Nihilus
lungo qualitÓ dal vivo

Darth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cute
Send a message via MSN to Darth Nihilus Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Nihilus

I remember when I used to take fictional debates seriously

Then my eyes were opened

And I could see the light, mein square

And it felt good

Old 10-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #952
Lucaniel
poison pussy plague

Lucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLucaniel is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

nihilus i got an occasional stoner friend of mine into wilfred and he also thinks it's fucking brilliant so cheers from the both of us

Old 10-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #953
Geralt of Rivia
Banned

Geralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is Elysian

Can't wait to play this game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ny...otype-2/722517

Old 10-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #954
Darth Nihilus
lungo qualitÓ dal vivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucaniel View Post
nihilus i got an occasional stoner friend of mine into wilfred and he also thinks it's fucking brilliant so cheers from the both of us
It's all about dem trees mein square

All about dem trees

Old 10-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #955
The Bite of the She-Wolf
Luther
Kage

The Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is RapturousThe Bite of the She-Wolf is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Leg Sanji View Post
Lord Raizen

I thought by now you would regret inviting him in the first place

Edit: I was surprised that he was let in considering his history
LR has a tard streak a mile wide that he just tries to keep hidden.

Same for Cygnus47, DBZtard extraordinaire.

I know some of the people still in the wiki have said the darndest things sometimes, but still. I wouldn't have vouched for either of those.

I'm a bit surprised LR still cared to join the wiki after this long.

And I see Thor is trolling as usual. He butthurt negged me recently for saying his name in a Convo. His troll lines are getting old too.

Also got negged by a random Narutard for "wanking the Thing", it's like they're all coming out of the woodwork recently. Unknown is wanking his calcs like crazy in the Mangadome too.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #956
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

So next episode of GARO, Kouga and bikes, this can only lead to good things.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #957
Black Leg Sanji
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
I remember when I used to take fictional debates seriously

Then my eyes were opened

And I could see the light, mein square

And it felt good
Know the feeling

It was sometime last year that i finaly saw the light

Maybe even before that (Depends on what period i was gone for the longest )

Old 10-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #958
MdB
Banned
Legendary Ninja

MdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is RapturousMdB is Rapturous

Fighting debates about fictional characters are retarded.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #959
Fang
Titan

Fang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermenschFang ist ein ▄bermensch

Sup .

Old 10-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #960
Black Leg Sanji
Jinchuuriki

Yes, yes it is

Very much so