• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 3.69 average.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #5681
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator

Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louchan View Post
Do it.
Noting is as precious as a mother's love.
so cute

NarutoForums

Old 07-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #5682
Mr Horrible
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
I'd only get a hug if I DESERVED a Lou hug.
Don't worry, there are plenty of other girls in the world.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #5683
Louchan
Someday, shine with me
Legendary Ninja

Louchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is Rapturous

D-don't speak to Seto like that, you guys!
Of course I enjoy hugging him as well, he's my husband!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #5684
(naruxsaku)4ever
SAI you are the best (OwO)
Elite Teacher

(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent(naruxsaku)4ever is Transcendent

louchan what about me

Old 07-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #5685
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Horrible View Post
Don't worry, there are plenty of other girls in the world.
I know that.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #5686
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

Quote:
I know that.
Don't feel bad, it seems to take something special to get a Lou-hug.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #5687
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Don't feel bad, it seems to take something special to get a Lou-hug.
I know that too...

Like fondue with strawberries.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #5688
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator

Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based

Old 07-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #5689
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

So you think you can buy her affections with chocolate-covered fruit?

Have you tried fixing your womanizing ways?

Old 07-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #5690
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Quote:
So you think you can buy her affections with chocolate-covered fruit?

Have you tried fixing your womanizing ways?
Bitch, I will smack seven shades of shit outta you for that sort of insolence.

I do it as a favor amongst friends.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #5691
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Responding with violence now?

My my, I thought you wanted Lou to hug you.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #5692
Sunako
This is real.

Sunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultraSunako is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
I know that too...

Old 07-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #5693
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Quote:
Responding with violence now?

My my, I thought you wanted Lou to hug you.
With your insolent ways, even Lou would reprimand.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #5694
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Well let's look at what you've done recently;
  • First you acted jealous when Lou (who has no commitment with you) hugged another person.
  • Then you tried to buy her affections, while retaining your hedonistic lifestyle.
  • Finally when that didn't work, you responded with threats of violence.

This paints the picture of a very disturbed individual.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #5695
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Quote:
Well let's look at what you've done recently;
  • First you acted jealous when Lou (who has no commitment with you) hugged another person.
  • Then you tried to buy her affections, while retaining your hedonistic lifestyle.
  • Finally when that didn't work, you responded with threats of violence.

This paints the picture of a very disturbed individual.
You're clearly ignorant of our shared passion for fondue.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #5696
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Quote:
You're clearly ignorant of our shared passion for fondue.
So you don't deny you tried to buy her affections?

And to think you call Seto a bad match.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #5697
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Quote:
So you don't deny you tried to buy her affections?

And to think you call Seto a bad match.
That's not buying affection.

Enjoying food as friends isn't that. Nice try at semantics and misinterpretations though.

Lou can you help me out here?

Old 07-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #5698
Louchan
Someday, shine with me
Legendary Ninja

Louchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by (naruxsaku)4ever View Post
louchan what about me
Aw... Of course I love you too, little... ... actually I'm not sure what I should be calling you. Little... naruxsaku-chan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
How adorable!! *Saves!*

Quote:
I know that too...

*HUG & EAT!*

And no, I don't feel the least bit ashamed!!

Old 07-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #5699
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Quote:
*HUG & EAT!*

And no, I don't feel the least bit ashamed!!

Oh Lou.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #5700
Seto Kaiba
God Hand Crusher
Sith Lord

Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Oh, you're such a big baby, Seto!

... *Sigh*

*Opens arms*
WELL THEN! I don't want it if it's such a bother!

I was just trying to divert your attention, tbh...

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: