• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library

Old 05-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #1361
Sasori
● GB Genius ●
God of Shinobi

Sasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is Eternal

The story is great, and the way the plot is written into it is better in this manga than I have ever seen or read in any fiction.

There is no dull moments in Worst and no irrelevent parts. Everything either adds to the story, the background, or the characters.

Cyckness did you read the Tesshou arc? No way can you read that and say the plot isn't good.

Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-18-2011, 01:23 AM   #1362
Yak
The Seven Deadly Sins
Hokage

Yak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
Speaking of delinquent mangas, is anyone else reading Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru?
Used to, for years. Gets really great later on, both art-wise and story-wise but that really isn't till events hit the 20s volumes. There's currently 41 volumes out.

Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:24 AM   #1363
Fang
Titan

Fang has disabled reputation

Well I read up to chapter 93, where is that in the volumes?

Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:27 AM   #1364
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Cyckness did you read the Tesshou arc? No way can you read that and say the plot isn't good.
Yeah, I read it. I think its the one exception to my point about the sense of consequence being almost non-existent.... and only barely.

And I don't think that the plot is bad or anything. I only think that it is the weakest part of the series.

Furious George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 AM   #1365
Yak
The Seven Deadly Sins
Hokage

Yak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is DivineYak is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
Well I read up to chapter 93, where is that in the volumes?
Puah, good question. Seven or eight perhaps? Anyway, you have still a long way to go. Gets really good once they go with their global careers. It kicks off before that already but once they all go global it really really gets good. At least that's a sports manga for martial arts that is done properly instead of Hajime no Shitpoo.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #1366
HInch
some bastard who's responsible
S-Class Missing-nin

HInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yak View Post
Puah, good question. Seven or eight perhaps? Anyway, you have still a long way to go. Gets really good once they go with their global careers. It kicks off before that already but once they all go global it really really gets good. At least that's a sports manga for martial arts that is done properly instead of Hajime no Shitpoo.
So we don't ruin my favourite thread with the clutter of another manga, here's a new topic for it. Long manga title goes here.

HInch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #1367
Ceria
of the EMPIRE
Jinchuuriki

Ceria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is Rapturous

Worst is the only content that belongs in here, and crows by relation. Other mangas do not exist here.

Ceria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #1368
Alpha
Banned

Alpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is Celestial

@HInch you're signature amazing.

The Silent Tank TFOA is the most badass guy ever.

I love reading Worst and marvelling how it doesn't have any female leads but it is still amazing, that is a great author.

Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #1369
Sasori
● GB Genius ●
God of Shinobi

Sasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is Eternal

Don't need females when you can fap to Shougo.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #1370
Alpha
Banned

Alpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is Celestial

Hahahaha hilarious not gonna say I have ever fapped over worst but not saying I never will LOL.

I wonder if we are ever gonna meet a proper female character thanks to Gurikos exploits and conquests.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #1371
Sasori
● GB Genius ●
God of Shinobi

I'd be too busy masturbating over Guriko's demon staff to notice the chicks he's ploughing.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #1372
Alpha
Banned

Quote:
I'd be too busy masturbating over Guriko's demon staff to notice the chicks he's ploughing.
Amazing, don't even know if you are a guy or a girl but think its amazing!

I need more worst, do you know anything about future releases.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:16 AM   #1373
Ceria
of the EMPIRE
Jinchuuriki

Ceria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is RapturousCeria is Rapturous

Does whether or not he's a guy or girl really matter, either sex can like this manga.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 AM   #1374
Sasori
● GB Genius ●
God of Shinobi

I'm a 16 year old Japanese school girl with DD tits.

Oh did I mention I'm shaved and uncensored?

Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #1375
HInch
some bastard who's responsible
S-Class Missing-nin

HInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is AscendantHInch is Ascendant

Quote:

PREPARE THE TENTACLES GENTLEMEN.

HInch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #1376
Yak
The Seven Deadly Sins
Hokage

Quote:

You're making me moist

Old 05-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #1377
Darth Nihilus
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Darth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cute
Send a message via MSN to Darth Nihilus Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Nihilus

Quote:

Darth Nihilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #1378
Ceria
of the EMPIRE
Jinchuuriki

Quote:

I'm curious as to where people can obtain censoring. Is it something that can be purchased from a convenience store, or a thrift store... but who would want used censoring...

I request visual confirmation of tits before i can formally address you as a female.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:35 AM   #1379
LoktarOgar
Delinquent-Manga d00d
Chuunin

LoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeshield 21 View Post
I need more worst, do you know anything about future releases.
Ooh, ooh, I do.

LoktarOgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #1380
LoktarOgar
Delinquent-Manga d00d
Chuunin

LoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is CelestialLoktarOgar is Celestial

Crows Gaiden: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELTHP55G

LoktarOgar is offline   Reply With Quote