Naruto VS Aang VS Percy Jackson - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 04-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
The Adept
Pirate Captain
Genin

The Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of light
Default Naruto VS Aang VS Percy Jackson

Sage-Mode Naruto, Avatar-State Aang, and EOS Percy

They all fight in these forms, Naruto cannot excess the Kyuubi

They're all bloodlusted, speed not equalized, and fighting where Aang fought Ozai

Naruto probably has the speed advantage and 1-hit KO rasenshuriken

Aang has the flight advantage and spammable earthquakes/tsunamis/etc

Percy has the durability and destructive capability advantage

Who wins?

NarutoForums

Old 04-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Sabotage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Sabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faith

I don't know what Percy Jackson is capable of, but Naruto blitzes Aang.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

TeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is Celestial

Wow. End of series Percy has achelies curse, mountain durability+, able to fight evenly with Titans, and hold the sky up. He's faster than all of the people here, and can pretty much rip all there heads off without a problem. Also, we can't say end of series because the series is still going on. You mean the end of the Percy Jackson saga. Were currently in the heroes of Olympus. Probably better to use Jason in this fight from the lost hero

Old 04-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Devil Kings
Might Controls Everything.
S-Class Missing-nin

Devil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faith

Percy Jackson right now can rape the HST without trying.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

TeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is CelestialTeenRyu is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Kings View Post
Percy Jackson right now can rape the HST without trying.
Pretty much this

Old 04-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
The Adept
Pirate Captain
Genin

The Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenRyu View Post
Wow. End of series Percy has achelies curse, mountain durability+, able to fight evenly with Titans, and hold the sky up. He's faster than all of the people here, and can pretty much rip all there heads off without a problem. Also, we can't say end of series because the series is still going on. You mean the end of the Percy Jackson saga. Were currently in the heroes of Olympus. Probably better to use Jason in this fight from the lost hero
I dont know, the way he doesn't have many speed feats besides fighting gods/titans. Yes, I meant the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Percy wasn't present in The Heroes of Olympus. I can't wait untill the next book comes out!!! Anyways, I can't remember any of Jason's feats so I didn't include him.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
Chocolate Donut
Academy Teacher

Chocolate Donut has disabled reputation

I dunno about Percy. What are his speed feats?

Old 04-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #8
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adept View Post
I dont know, the way he doesn't have many speed feats besides fighting gods/titans. Yes, I meant the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Percy wasn't present in The Heroes of Olympus. I can't wait untill the next book comes out!!! Anyways, I can't remember any of Jason's feats so I didn't include him.
Fair enough, but speed isn't really gonna be an Issue given what he's done. They can try to kill him but won't, he has some invincibility per achelies curse, and the speed feats he has need to be calcled. So I'd say.. It won't matter. I'd put money he's at least faster than aang, and even if naruro may be faster, he doesn't have what it takes to put him down. God forbid there near water

Old 04-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #9
Chocolate Donut
Academy Teacher

Naruto wins through Smoke Bomb+Rasenshuriken. GG Percy and Aang. Percy doesn't have too many speed feats, and Naruto is probably the fastest here.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #10
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Donut View Post
Naruto wins through Smoke Bomb+Rasenshuriken. GG Percy and Aang. Percy doesn't have too many speed feats, and Naruto is probably the fastest here.
Lol Wut. Have you read the Percy Jackson series? Naruro can't kill, much less hurt a demigod. One who has achelies curse, and has mountain+ durability and destructive capacity

Old 04-15-2011, 12:53 AM   #11
Chocolate Donut
Academy Teacher

Rasenshuriken hits on a multi-cellular level, so I'm pretty sure it would hit Percy's weak spot. Also, Rasenshuriken has cut through a mountain range in the span of a second, so it doesn't matter what durability Percy has, he'll still get sliced to pieces. Plus, being a demigod seems to make people superhuman at best.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #12
Sabotage
Jounin

Sabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faithSabotage is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Rasenshuriken hits on a multi-cellular level, so I'm pretty sure it would hit Percy's weak spot. Also, Rasenshuriken has cut through a mountain range in the span of a second, so it doesn't matter what durability Percy has, he'll still get sliced to pieces. Plus, being a demigod seems to make people superhuman at best.
Scan of this mountain busting capability that FRS suddenly has.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #13
DarkBladex96
X96
Special Jounin

DarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of lightDarkBladex96 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Rasenshuriken hits on a multi-cellular level, so I'm pretty sure it would hit Percy's weak spot.
LOL!!!! you mean it strikes on a cellular lvl? it really doesnt matter because percy jackson can only be harmed in 1 spot, and has regeneration.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #14
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
....... when has rasenshuriken been hitting on a
Multicelluar level, and when has it had mountain busting powers? Also, wtf? He's a demigod to Greek gods, and has achelies curse. He's not begging cut to pieces. If anything an attack like that will rebound on Naruto.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #15
Chocolate Donut
Academy Teacher

Quote:
....... when has rasenshuriken been hitting on a
Multicelluar level, and when has it had mountain busting powers? Also, wtf? He's a demigod to Greek gods, and has achelies curse. He's not begging cut to pieces. If anything an attack like that will rebound on Naruto.
Scan of Rasenshuriken's power:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-10...apter-421.html

Scan of Rasenshuriken attacking at a cellular level:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-351-10...apter-346.html

Completely disintegrates a human body:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-437-7/...apter-432.html

Rasenshuriken will definitely hit Percy's weak spot.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:44 AM   #16
Devil Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Devil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faithDevil Kings is a guardian of the faith

You guys need to stop this rape. Percy has the power to turn the water in the humans body into any weapons he wants.

For speed, i believe he's faster than lighting.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #17
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Scan of Rasenshuriken's power:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-10...apter-421.html

Scan of Rasenshuriken attacking at a cellular level:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-351-10...apter-346.html

Completely disintegrates a human body:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-437-7/...apter-432.html

Rasenshuriken will definitely hit Percy's weak spot.
1- he did that off panel, and he used more than one Frs used.

2- that's cellular, not multi-cellular; difference

3- it's been proven, that those aren't real bodies; those are mechanical creations. Proven when Naruto wrecked the first one who went after tsunade.

4- that doesn't mean it can hit Percy's weak point, and that's not mountain busting either. Plus, your forgetting achelies curse, which you know; makes him IMMUNE to any and all damage except to his specific weak point. Which means the attack will literally bounce off him. Percy charged an army of undead raised by hades, wiped them out and had hades on the ground, sword at his neck. He fought hyperion equally, and fought Kronos, ares and another Titan i can't recall. He survived holding up the sky, you know that thing that looms above us? He held it up. He freaking hurt the god of war ares in the first book and fodderized a minoutar twice! He survived blowing up a mountain, a real mountain at that: and is not just a demigod; but the son of posideon, who is deemed the strongest of the 3 brothers.

In short Naruto isn't touching Percy motherfucking Jackson

Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #18
TeenRyu
Pure Blood Dragon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Kings View Post
You guys need to stop this rape. Percy has the power to turn the water in the humans body into any weapons he wants.

For speed, i believe he's faster than lighting.
Forgot about the lightning timing.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:59 AM   #19
Chocolate Donut
Academy Teacher

When did Percy lightning time? It's been so long, I honestly forgot. Anyway,

1-Prove it. There's more proof when he used it on Pain, in which it crossed the Konoha crater and when it exploded, took up a decent amount of it, making it at least hill level.

2-What's the difference? Rasenshuriken attacks nearly every cell on the human body, which is more than enough to kill Percy with his weak spot and all.

3-Did you read the manga? The Pain bodies are corpses, not machines.

4-The Rasenshuriken expands, so Naruto can just use the smoke bomb and throw the Rasenshuriken straight into Percy's back.

5- Percy can still be killed by regular mortal weapons such as your kitchen knife as long as it hits the weak spot. That's explicitly said by Chiron when he warned Percy when he gave him the celestial bronze sword.

All those feats you listed are just strength feats, not durability feats. The moment Naruto sets up a smokescreen, Percy dies.

In short, read Naruto before posting. I've read the Percy Jackson books, and he really doesn't seem too impressive except in strength. Finally, Percy only survived the mountain-busting explosion because he was in water, which amps up his powers considerably.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:01 AM   #20
Devil Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Forgot about the lightning timing.
It's been a while for me, and it's a surprise that i remember those feats.

Also if you're into novels, you should try "I Am Number Four". Just started reading it, and it's pretty good.