MAFIA FC [archive] - Page 314 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > General Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #6261
Alien
̣

Alien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fear

Blaze is probably smh'ing in RL right now

NarutoForums

Old 03-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #6262
Savage
Ero-Sennin
S-Class Missing-nin

Savage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is ElysianSavage is Elysian

I'll step my game up once some kind of reward is given. Until then let me eat my warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #6263
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
we'll have to convince homes to make it for us since i can't shoop for shit

pimpmaybe at the end ? (one that darth whipped up)
loool YES! That'd be awesome.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #6264
brolmes

brolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sunbrolmes is invincible under the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheTao View Post
the -fag suffix as per traditional 4chan usage has no bearing on actual sexuality

see no problem with continuing to use it, Homes.
a strong no-nonsense answer from a stern 15 year old man

Old 03-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #6265
Alien
̣

Alien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fearAlien still makes Uchiha run in fear

YOU DOWN WITH OTP?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #6266
NudeShroom
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

NudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunNudeShroom is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via Skype™ to NudeShroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatADrag View Post
Homosexuals, heterosexuals, and WADsexuals.

The mafia community is diverse.

Also Nudeshroom. Pizza concession accepted. Paypal?
Kira is the one who does all the titles for the most part. You should PM him seeing if he'll accept your transaction.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #6267
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

LegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is Divine
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryBeauty Send a message via MSN to LegendaryBeauty

Holy shit. I'm pregnant.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #6268
wad
Altruistically Autistic

wad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeShroom View Post
Kira is the one who does all the titles for the most part. You should PM him seeing if he'll accept your transaction.
If I PM him will he really take me seriously?

Pizza for titles. My bank account is overdrawn now because I don't know how to balance a checkbook, but I am willing to have bad credit for the greater good of the community.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #6269
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
YOU DOWN WITH OTP?
I've never witnessed anything so beautiful in my life.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #6270
EnterTheTao
Rolls His Own Way
Missing-nin

EnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestuck View Post
a strong no-nonsense answer from a stern 15 year old man
get back to titles graphicsfag

Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #6271
Butō Rengoob
Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

Butō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Butō Rengoob

Lb

Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #6272
Cadrien
Stray God

Cadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareilCadrien est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Cadrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryBeauty View Post
Holy shit. I'm pregnant.
Who is the father? Fear, WAD, or Sphyer?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #6273
Goobalith
ლ( >◡< ლ)

Goobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is CelestialGoobalith is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestuck View Post
looks like the admins ate lyra already

oh well

back to the more mundane dilema of whether or not to use that jack noir set to imitate the bleachfags

and wondering if i can still call the community as a whole a bunch of mafiafags even though there seems to be a growing number of real homosexual mafia players

like do i need to call the straight ones something else now or what

life is complicated
When in doubt, the best approach is to insult everyone in equal amounts.

Heterosexual -> ______-fag (i.e. mafia-fag)
Homosexual -> ______-pig (i.e. masculine-pig)
WADsexual -> ______ is not nearly as good at trolling as a sphyersexual

Old 03-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #6274
Sphyer

Sphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultraSphyer is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Holy shit. I'm pregnant.
I swear it wasn't me.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #6275
EnterTheTao
Rolls His Own Way
Missing-nin

EnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is TranscendentEnterTheTao is Transcendent

Quote:
Holy shit. I'm pregnant.
Name him Damien!

Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #6276
Blaze
G

Blaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Blaze Send a message via Skype™ to Blaze
Was it not Darth that wanted that title or the pimp icon. Should talk about it in the OTP prize section. Time for a new change.

There's a thrad in mafia awards..did not know that
Quote:
Blaze is probably smh'ing in RL right now
About what..

@LB-Not again, LB.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #6277
Fear
dn ǝpısuʍop ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn

Fear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is EternalFear is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadrien View Post
Who is the father? Fear, WAD, or Sphyer?
What

Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #6278
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

LegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is Divine
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryBeauty Send a message via MSN to LegendaryBeauty

I'm not even joking. This isn't a time to laugh.

I've felt sick for the longest time. Right now I have a headache and I don't feel well in my stomach. FFS, I fuck one guy and you get pregnant with losing your virginity.

What the fuck have I done?

Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #6279
Bioness

Location: Delaware, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe 1218
Bioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunBioness is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via AIM to Bioness Send a message via MSN to Bioness Send a message via Yahoo to Bioness Send a message via Skype™ to Bioness

Quote:
Holy shit. I'm pregnant.
sure as hell wasn't me

Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 AM   #6280
wad
Altruistically Autistic

wad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retardwad is a mouth-breathing simian retard

Yeah right like my standards are low enough to sleep with a 7.7

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: