• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: whose sexier
31 54.39%
19 33.33%
neither you two lack taste 7 12.28%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #21
Aiku
T e e H e e
Legendary Ninja

Aiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is Transcendent

Spoiler:

Everyone loves Nurse Itachi.

NarutoForums

Old 02-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #22
Mochi

Mochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultraMochi is the ne plus ultra

No... just no. :
Whoever did this to Itachi should be burned in hell

Old 02-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #23
Bellville
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Legendary Ninja

Bellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareilBellville est le sans pareil

I have a thing for men in drag, so Itachi gets my vote.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
Meia
Killjoy

Meia has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiku View Post
Spoiler:

Everyone loves Nurse Itachi.
Man, that's a lot of rep .

Quote:
uchiha's look good in dresses. tru fax *resists the urge to put up sasuke in a dress*
Show us .

Old 02-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #25
Tsukukage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Tsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdomTsukukage is a bearer of wisdom

Itachi looks unhappy. Why are you torturing him like this? Oh right. This must be Sasuke's doing. (did Orochimaru give Sasuke this idea? It wouldn't surprise me.)

Old 02-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #26
Miku ♥
☆☆☆☆☆
Examiner

Miku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is CelestialMiku ♥ is Celestial

Itachi for sure

Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #27
Aiku
T e e H e e
Legendary Ninja

Aiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is Transcendent

Spoiler:

+2 for Nurse Itachi.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #28
Netorie
Harbinger of Suffering

Netorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is DivineNetorie is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Netorie

I feel bad for him wearing that...but Itachi for sure.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
Nikushimi
King of the Monsters
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?

Old 02-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #30
starr
cumberbabe

starr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cutestarr is pretty cute

Is this thread cereal?

Old 02-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
Fighting Kitsune
Contradiction is Truth

Fighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is AscendantFighting Kitsune is Ascendant

On one hand, I feel bad for Itachi and making him go through such torture. Poor Itachi-sama.

But screw that! Nurse Itachi-sama you get "Heeeellloooo!!! Nurseeee!!" from me.

Sorry, Hinata, I like you and all, but I'm a straight chick.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #32
Orangey
Examiner

Orangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice.
when I saw your sig I was like "holy shit a hot nurse "
then i looked at the face and saw itachi i was like
"wtf is this shit!?!? "
^ my reaction when I first saw that sig around too, lmao dude I'm on your side, we're dying on the polls shit.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #33
Sora

Sora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is DivineSora is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
^ my reaction when I first saw that sig around too, lmao dude I'm on your side, we're dying on the polls shit.
it's ok bro reinforcements will come

Old 02-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #34
Orangey
Examiner

Orangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hopeOrangey is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice. View Post
it's ok bro reinforcements will come
I'm waiting for it, they're almost double the votes so far, how can this be?!

Btw bro, your monkey sig looks awesome

Old 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #35
Orangey
Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice. View Post
I was lying i have no reinforcements

and thnx
Then we'll have to threaten them!!! ... are we allowed to threaten them?

Old 02-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #36
CandleGuy
S-Class Missing-nin

CandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is RapturousCandleGuy is Rapturous

No, no I can't even joke about this one

Old 02-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #37
Paptala
• 美少女戦士 •
S-Class Missing-nin

Paptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is RapturousPaptala is Rapturous

Itachi > Hinata regardless of what they're dressed in.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #38
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Nurse Hinata

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #39
Quincy James
below the convergence
Kage

Quincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is Rapturous

It's Itachi
I'm with Seńor Kuku on this one

Old 02-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #40
izzyisozaki

Location: Shakuton-Kōrinshippūshikkokunoyazeroshiki Set by Fourangers
izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

For Itachi
first I was like

then I was