Playstation Vita - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 01-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #41
Naruto
Super Moderator

Naruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowNaruto is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Seriously. I own a PS3, a PSP, a DS XL and a pimping PC. The PSP never let me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoronX View Post
And I just bought Batman Arkham Asylum
Good purchase. Let me know how Golden Sun DS is.

Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #42
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I bought a PSP at launch... It's currently collecting dust until Dissidia 012 comes out. I really should hack it though, but it sounds like such a long-winded process...

Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #43
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous

considering theres a whole shitload of terrible game making studios, i dont mind only buying a few titles for each system because all the rest suck dick.

Goova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #44
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
The only thing I don't like about this is the Go-like design.

This is going to be really fucking uncomfortable to play.
The Go was actually comfortable to play with moreso than the original. It's just the thumbstick was too tiny, you can barely feel the shoulderpads and the thing was just in general too small.
But, it felt more like a controller which I preferred than a handheld system.

Quote:

Seriously. I own a PS3, a PSP, a DS XL and a pimping PC. The PSP never let me down.

Good purchase. Let me know how Golden Sun DS is.
I actually sold my Go for the red and black ghost of sparda PSP-3001 because the game is that awesome. And my new PSP looks badass.

Golden Sun is actually fun. Easy, but alot of fun.

The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #45
Sephiroth
Titan
God of Shinobi

Sephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is Rapturous

Quote:
Near PS3 level graphics*
I want this.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #46
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous

oh, only near*?

fuck, its probably got worse then 3ds graphics i bet

Old 01-24-2011, 08:10 PM   #47
Vault
Time: Donut of the heart

Vault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I want this.
Sony: Sure its yours for $500

Vault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #48
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra

1000 on ebay.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #49
Vault

Vault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
1000 on ebay.
Special edition, leaked version

Or the European market gets screwed for a whole year and is released there after one year.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #50
Goova
/

2 months before it gets hacked.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #51
Velocity
Super Moderator

Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Velocity broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault View Post
Special edition, leaked version

Or the European market gets screwed for a whole year and is released there after one year.
Speaking of leaked versions, Play-Asia have a bunch of 3DSs that are already ready to ship. Costs a bit of a premium, though, and it didn't sound like there were yet games to get with it.

Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #52
Sephiroth
Titan
God of Shinobi

Sephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is RapturousSephiroth is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault View Post
Sony: Sure its yours for $500
For ps3 graphics handheld, it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
oh, only near*?

3DS is ps2 graphics though.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:03 PM   #53
Ssj3_Goku
Hey dood!
God of Shinobi

Ssj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is ElysianSsj3_Goku is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to Ssj3_Goku Send a message via MSN to Ssj3_Goku Send a message via Yahoo to Ssj3_Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
For ps3 graphics handheld, it's worth it.

3DS is ps2 graphics though.
technically its stronger than Ps2 its more on the levels of a GC. It also has shader and other effects on the level of Xbox360.

Ssj3_Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #54
Esura
Meow meow choco-chow!

Esura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Esura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome on Fire View Post
3DS is gonna be $250 actually.
Oh.
Quote:
You can still get a Wii for that. Or an XBOX 360. Or a PS3.

And a library of games you can get used/cheap.

If anything I'd probably have to get either an XBOX or PSP before I can warrant a 3DS/PSP2 purchase.
True. I may get a Wii during income tax time.

Quote:
If for no other reason than the fact that the psp (with CFW) runs any PS1 game, it is the greatest handheld available. Even if it isn't commercially successful.

I make my own psx eboots all the time. There's also GBA, SNES, Genesis and MAME emulators.

Old fags should really own a psp.

Plus:
  • Wipeout Pure/Pulse
  • Prinny/Prinny 2
  • God of War Chains of Olympus
  • God of War Ghost of Sparta
  • Crisis Core
  • Disgaea 1/2
  • Dissidia 1/(and soon)2
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
  • MGS Peace Walker
  • Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus
  • BlazBlue Continuum Shift

What more do you want?
I agree with this post. PSP do have some good games though.

As to your rhetorical question, I want a handheld that doesn't break on me in a few months. I still like my DS more than my PSP because it doesn't break like the PSP. You might be thinking, "oh, Esura don't take care of his shit" but that couldn't be further from the truth. My PSP was freaking spotless, I never dropped it, I had it always in a rubber protector case thing, I got a screen protector on it...then after a few months the damn UMD drive blew. This happened to multiple PSPs of mines. All except one was bought brand new.

On the other hand, my DS is quite indestructible. I dropped it, accidentally stepped on it, let my niece play with it, accidentally poured pop on it, and it still works. Actually, I can show you a pic of it and it looks damn near brand new. I have no case nor any protector on it....and I bought it used. I'm still on one DS still. I'm on my fifth PSP however....

Fuck you Sony, make durable handhelds that doesn't break when I sneeze.

Esura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #55
Tachikoma
Kikyo's King

Tachikoma has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
I think the 3DS will be more likely to get a few Monster Hunter games this time around. StreetPass offers some very unique opportunities for Capcom, thanks to the 3DS passively sharing information, and the camera angle of Monster Hunter games is practically perfect for a 3D display.
I sincerely hope it's not exclusive to either platform. I want my dual analogues and I want to see it in 3D *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
oh, only near*?

The 3DS isnt in the same ballpark technically, throw that thought away.

Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:57 AM   #56
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is Eternal

Quote:
Are you insinuating that you do not use it?

Your PSP, give me it.
i would, but you're half away around the world.. and i don't trust DHL

Quote:
If for no other reason than the fact that the psp (with CFW) runs any PS1 game, it is the greatest handheld available. Even if it isn't commercially successful.

I make my own psx eboots all the time. There's also GBA, SNES, Genesis and MAME emulators.

Old fags should really own a psp.

Plus:
  • Wipeout Pure/Pulse
  • Prinny/Prinny 2
  • God of War Chains of Olympus
  • God of War Ghost of Sparta
  • Crisis Core
  • Disgaea 1/2
  • Dissidia 1/(and soon)2
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
  • MGS Peace Walker
  • Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus
  • BlazBlue Continuum Shift

What more do you want?
my psx is running smoothly, + multiplayer

these games are good, but they're rpg infested..

the only good mention is gow games..

and fighting games in the psp? no fucking thanx

while the DS owns in platforming + POKIMANZ

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #57
Tachikoma
Kikyo's King

Tachikoma has disabled reputation

^Friend you need to play Monster Hunter

Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 AM   #58
The World
Final Villain

I'm waiting for God Eater Burst to pop my MH cherry.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:38 AM   #59
Vault

Monster Hunter is a gem

I would prefer a console version myself.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #60
Khris
Men's Dreams.. NEVER END!

Khris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachikoma View Post
^Friend you need to play Monster Hunter
Genre: Action role-playing game

didn't i already imply i detest RPGs except pokemon?

well, unless its a really good one, like cross edge.. i really liked that game..

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote