Cowboy Bebop - Page 7 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 01-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #121
Wallacethe3rd
LIL EASY
Academy Student

Location: In your hard drive with water better not spill it oops
Wallacethe3rd will become famous soon enoughWallacethe3rd will become famous soon enough
Default cowboy bebop

this anime is very sad

Wallacethe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #122
Levithian
Leviathan...
Hokage

Levithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallacethe3rd View Post
this anime is very sad
life is just a Dream...I enjoyed it especially the last episode.

Levithian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #123
Uzumaki Panda
WTF is a user title?
Rookie

Uzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant futureUzumaki Panda has a brilliant future

cowboy bebop is cool

Uzumaki Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #124
Apophis
Master Scoundrel
Legendary Ninja

Apophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Apophis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Panda View Post
cowboy bebop is cool
That's a serious understatement, Cowboy Bebop is freakin' awesome

Apophis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #125
Outlandish
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Outlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is CelestialOutlandish is Celestial

need download links =(

Outlandish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #126
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

Haohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is Transcendent

Can anyone tell me which version of the series is the best in quality? My nephew has downloaded the remastered version but that version is black on the far right and left side of the screen on my 42 inch tv. It's resolution is 720 x 480. Does anyone know if there is a 1080p version? If not which version do you guys recommend?

Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:32 AM   #127
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

2 year old thread necro'd

As for your question, hao..

I doubt you'd find anything on the net' for it(at least in regards to downloading high-quality stuff). The show is just too old, by "anime shelf life" standards. Your best bet would be to buy the series outright.

Amazon has the complete series (anime legends collection) from $29 - $40, depending on whom you want to buy it from.

Quite the bargin, considering how good the anime is

Wolfarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:06 AM   #128
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

Haohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is Transcendent

It's sad they didn't do HD remastery. Cowboy Bebop is meant to be watched in the best quality possible.. I couldn't even find 720p links for the TV series.

Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #129
lavi69
loko for yoko
Examiner

lavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hopelavi69 is a paragon of hope

Anybody any word on the live action movie? Haven't heard anything for a while. I hope it's not shit!

lavi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #130
EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Jinchuuriki

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavi69 View Post
Anybody any word on the live action movie? Haven't heard anything for a while. I hope it's not shit!
It's in development hell - last i heard, the script would be too "expensive to shoot," so they sent it back to the writer, who works on it to this day. Since then, Keanu's been doing his living meme stuff, being happy as opposed to sad, practicing tai chi in public, breastfeeding crying children . . .

Yeah, they should really greenlight that film.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #131
Inuhanyou
Okaerinasai

Inuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is Divine

half a billion dollars for a script..just what was sunrise thinking i wonder?

Inuhanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #132
EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Jinchuuriki

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultraEVERY SINGLE DAY!!! is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
half a billion dollars for a script..just what was sunrise thinking i wonder?
It's more like, does it really take a half billion dollars to shoot a space western/noir? Serenity cost like 40 million to piece together. Were they planning on handing the effects off to both Weta or IL&M? Sheesh.

You know the perfect guy to handle it: Robert Rodriguez. He knows how to do gun blazing action, can work with a tight budget, and he's well versed in the art of noir and western. He's never going to do Sin City 2 anyways

Old 04-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #133
Tandaradei
̣

Tandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is Celestial

just started my 3rd round of watching this anime. and still hasn't lost any of it's magic.
for me personally it's definately the best series I've watched so far.

the setting, the characters, the music. every single episode is just incredible

if anyone hasn't seen it yet. shame on you! now go watch it!
http://www.animefreak.tv/anime/cowboy-bebop

See You, Space Cowboy...

Tandaradei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #134
Darth
God of Shinobi

Darth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultraDarth is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Darth Send a message via Skype™ to Darth

rezzed the thread for no reason?

fuck you. got my hopes up for something new.

Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #135
Gunners

Gunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is Eternal

Beautiful.

Gunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #136
EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunners View Post

Beautiful.
The world needs more space cowboy animes

Old 04-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #137
Cheeky

Cheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is EternalCheeky is Eternal

Cowboy Bebop is a great show.

One of my favourite anime, along with Baccano! and Mushishi.

I actually found Faye's past the most interesting, personally.

Cheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #138
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to The World

See you, space cowboy

The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #139
Tandaradei
̣

Tandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is CelestialTandaradei is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Potion View Post
The world needs more space cowboy animes
nah

everything about cowboy bebop was just perfect. the humor, the character, the ending(!!!).
there is no way it could ever get better.

even though the movie was not bad it just didn't make anything better. no movie or continuation could ever top the original episodes.

wikipedia:

After the creation of the series, an interviewer asked Watanabe if he had any plans to create more Cowboy Bebop material. Watanabe responded by saying that he does not believe that he "should just keep on making Cowboy Bebop sequels for the sake of it". Watanabe added that ending production and "to quit while we're ahead when people still want more" is more "in keeping with the Bebop spirit".[46] In a more recent interview from 2006 with The Daily Texan, Watanabe was asked if there would ever be more Cowboy Bebop. Watanabe's answer was "someday...maybe, someday".[47]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunners View Post

Beautiful.
You Gotta Carry That Weight

Tandaradei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #140
Stunna
once upon a dream

Stunna has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth View Post
fuck you. got my hopes up for something new.
The only thing new from this series I'd want is a Blu-Ray release.

Stunna is online now   Reply With Quote