Shiseiten (The Four Emperors) and Kyo take on.. - Page 7 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 10-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #121
keikokusama
Loneliness makes you stronger
Academy Teacher

keikokusama has disabled reputation

The thread already over from tje starz this thread made,sdk wins

NarutoForums

Old 10-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #122
Emperor Joker
The Clown Prince
Advisor

Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keikokusama View Post
Whatever you say,I ignore it
News flash genius, you refusing to refute arguments mean you don't win at all...how about refuting the arguments presented by other people...or on better thought you freaking concede since, it's grossly apparent you are lacking in a viable argument in the first place

Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #123
keikokusama
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Joker View Post
congratulations that means you lose by default then. you can't ignore other people's areguments because you don't want to be bothered by them.
Too bad you on the losing side

Old 10-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #124
Basilikos
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Basilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareil

Who would have thought that SDK would have stubborn fanboys?

Old 10-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #125
Emperor Joker
The Clown Prince
Advisor

Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Emperor Joker broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
I'm not debating for either side...I haven't read SDK so i'm not here for that...you on the other hand have...so either come up with a viable argument (in other words try and refute the points Mike made) or fucking leave

Old 10-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #126
Endless Mike
Getting too old for this shit

Location: Juggling neutron stars on top of a supermassive black hole
Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

Quote:
Everyone here realizes you're full of shit. You're just digging a deeper hole with every post you make. You might as well concede and cut your losses now, because you've already become a laughingstock.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #127
keikokusama
Academy Teacher

Quote:
News flash genius, you refusing to refute arguments mean you don't win at all...how about refuting the arguments presented by other people...or on better thought you freaking concede since, it's grossly apparent you are lacking in a viable argument in the first place
It's your mattet,I'm not refusing,I ciuntered with my own,you lack something

Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #128
Endless Mike

Endless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is DivineEndless Mike is Divine

You did not counter with anything. I posted my demands for evidence and you just ignored or dismissed them.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #129
Emperor Joker
The Clown Prince
Advisor

Quote:
No, you countered and refuted nothing, all you did is spout inane drivel, and barely even payed attention to what anybody else posted...once again try and counter what the others have said or fucking concede

Old 10-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #130
Shock Therapy
Divine Power Monochrome
Jinchuuriki

Shock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Shock Therapy

Oh my god. This guys English is absolutely horrific. I dare say it might be worse than Unknowns.

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!?!?!

Old 10-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #131
keikokusama
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Mike View Post
Everyone here realizes you're full of shit. You're just digging a deeper hole with every post you make. You might as well concede and cut your losses now, because you've already become a laughingstock.
You re funny ones,a statements from the losing side that talks nothing..rotfl

Old 10-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #132
Level7N00b
Stainless Steel
Hokage

Level7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is Ascendant

Everyone ignore Keikokusama. All he ever says is he is right because he says so. He is a troll who never puts in a real debate and is obviously biased.

EDIT: And his grammar and spelling are atrocious. Speak English in the OBD or get the Unknown treatment.

Endless Mike solo's this thread.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #133
keikokusama
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrawraw View Post
Oh my god. This guys English is absolutely horrific. I dare say it might be worse than Unknowns.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!?!?!
Find it yourself

Old 10-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #134
keikokusama
Academy Teacher

Quote:
congratulations that means you lose by default then. you can't ignore other people's areguments because you don't want to be bothered by them.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #135
Shock Therapy
Divine Power Monochrome
Jinchuuriki

Shock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is AscendantShock Therapy is Ascendant

Quote:
Find it yourself
FIND WHAT? I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

For fucks sake can you type coherently for once? I'm having seizures just trying to understand what the fuck it is you're trying to say.

Edit: Stop double posting.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #136
Level7N00b
Stainless Steel
Hokage

Level7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is AscendantLevel7N00b is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrawraw View Post
FIND WHAT? I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!

For fucks sake can you type coherently for once? I'm having seizures just trying to understand what the fuck it is you're trying to say.

Edit: Stop double posting.
Don't bother, he pulled that "Im not a native English speaker" bullshit with me when he first arrived in the OBD.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #137
Basilikos
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Basilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareil

Quote:

Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #138
Emperor Joker
The Clown Prince
Advisor

Quote:
Not arguing for Negima...which I had already said...do not even pay attention to what you post at all

Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #139
Shock Therapy
Divine Power Monochrome
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level7N00b View Post
Don't bother, he pulled that "Im not a native English speaker" bullshit with me when he first arrived in the OBD.
His posts are so terrible but they're so funny at the same time that it's kinda pissing me off...

Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #140
Endless Mike

The losing side is defined as the site whose arguments are defeated. Therefore you are the one on the losing side. Unless you want to try to actually counter my arguments.