Achievement Unlocked! Rise of the Elephant - OOC/Sign-up - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Roleplaying Forum Archive

Old 07-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #21
Chaos
The Prince of Scum
Legendary Ninja

Chaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is Elysian

Remember that this is only the first set. All kinds of stuff I see now will pop up in later sets

Also, I just cooked up a new rule.

When someone masters (gets 50/50) in a set, they get eternal glory and the whole list will be published. Everyone's still gotta earn it, but then you know what to do

Last edited by Chaos; 07-10-2010 at 02:58 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 07-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
On and On

On and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Regards,

Spoiler:

This is the best my elephant.

I love elephants.
I hate elephants.

Olifant Olifant
Ik hou van olifanten!

Thank you for your time,
~Shay
My elephant:

Safe to say I win

Also, poop. It's what's for dinner.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #23
Shay
Element of Gender Ambiguity
Legendary Ninja

Shay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to Shay Send a message via MSN to Shay

Old 07-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #24
timmysblood
Agent of Drama
S-Class Missing-nin

timmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestial

I'll join >_>

Name: Emophant
Kind of Elephant: bloody elephant
Color: red
Random shit: Likes bleeding

Old 07-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #25
Shay
Legendary Ninja

Shay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is TranscendentShay is Transcendent

Regards,

We NEED the RP for this.

Also, Chaos. I don't like you. You have a funny head.

Just in case there's an achievement for talking smack.

Thank you for your time,
~Shay

Old 07-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #26
On and On

On and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is AscendantOn and On is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmysblood View Post
Name: Emophant
Kind of Elephant: bloody elephant
Color: red
Random shit: Likes bleeding
It's only a matter of time before your Sharingan powers are unlocked, elephant-friend

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want an elephant
Because they're intelligent

Rhyming achievement?

Old 07-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #27
timmysblood
Agent of Drama
S-Class Missing-nin

timmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestialtimmysblood is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Comedian View Post
It's only a matter of time before your Sharingan powers are unlocked, elephant-friend

How many times do you need to cut something to unlock that?

Old 07-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #28
On and On

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmysblood View Post
How many times do you need to cut something to unlock that?
Until it stops moving

Old 07-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #29
Chaos
The Prince of Scum
Legendary Ninja

Chaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is ElysianChaos is Elysian

I love all you guys

Off for the night, but post assured, I will check EVERYTHING in the morning.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #30
Shay
Legendary Ninja

Regards,

Have a great night, Chaos. Thanks for working so hard, I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS. :3

Thank you for your time,
~Shay

Old 07-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #31
Mégas Strategos
Μέγας Αλέξανδρος.
Jinchuuriki

Mégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Mégas Strategos

Fuck elephants. I hate them.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #32
timmysblood
Agent of Drama
S-Class Missing-nin

My elephant only hates himself and his brother.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #33
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Name: Gin
Kind of Elephant: Deicide Elephant
Color: Gray
Random shit: Damn you Chaos

Old 07-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #34
Soul
Agent of Justice
God of Shinobi

Soul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultra

Name: Roy
Kind of Elephant: Manly
Color: Red
Random shit: Fuck you

Old 07-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #35
Mégas Strategos
Μέγας Αλέξανδρος.
Jinchuuriki

Mégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is TranscendentMégas Strategos is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Mégas Strategos

My elephant will have sex with female elephants and make baby elephants with them and hopefully this unlocks an achievement that involves sexual intercourse.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #36
Badalight
JOJO
Jinchuuriki

Badalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is Rapturous

Name: Bloody Habenero
Kind of Elephant: Konoha nin
Color: Red
Random shit: My bowel movements are sporatic.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #37
WolfPrinceKiba
Unchained
Hokage

WolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is Divine
Send a message via MSN to WolfPrinceKiba

Name: lolphant
Kind of Elephant: Werephant
Color: Silver
Random shit: Kiba is god

Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #38
Nimademe
Red Capote

Nimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is TranscendentNimademe is Transcendent

Obvious that my elephant is the best.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:19 AM   #39
Chaos
The Prince of Scum
Legendary Ninja

Main thread is up

Also, limited achievements are up.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #40
Soul
Agent of Justice
God of Shinobi

Soul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Main thread is up

Also, limited achievements are up.
Where is the main thread?

Edit: Fuck, I can't find it.

Last edited by Soul; 07-11-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: A whim...