Battledome Conversation Thread LXVIII: Convomania Is Running Wild!!! - Page 85 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill
View Poll Results: Greatest Wrestler of All Time?
Bruno Sammartino 1 2.78%
Hulk Hogan 3 8.33%
Ric Flair 4 11.11%
Stone Cold Steve Austin 1 2.78%
The Rock 8 22.22%
Triple H 3 8.33%
Bret Hart 1 2.78%
Shawn Michaels 2 5.56%
The Undertaker 9 25.00%
John Cena 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #1681
Hikawa
Banned

Hikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big oneHikawa smokes the big one

I'm glad...Good night to you guys...and to you LB-sama...

NarutoForums

Old 07-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #1682
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

LegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is Divine
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryBeauty Send a message via MSN to LegendaryBeauty

Night, Hikawa.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #1683
Crimson Dragoon
Super Silhouette
Final Villain

Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Crimson Dragoon broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Genome View Post
Lol rep .
you're a dinosaur

Old 07-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #1684
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

LegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is DivineLegendaryBeauty is Divine
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryBeauty Send a message via MSN to LegendaryBeauty

http://forums.narutoempires.net/showthread.php?t=1298

Lol, I think I'mma lose.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #1685
Badalight
JOJO
Jinchuuriki

Badalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is Rapturous

Fuck, HN is back.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #1686
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

House x Cameron stock is hard to come by.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #1687
Rain's Angel
Poison

Rain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Rain's Angel

Good morning.

And MP, your sig is amazing for Blue and the Jiggly line <3

Old 07-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #1688
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Koroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Koroshi

Gyakuten Saiban so good.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #1689
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

Koroshi sigged a quote from GoS?

I thought you always disliked him?

Old 07-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #1690
Hidden Nin

Hidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badalight View Post
Fuck, HN is back.
lol .

Old 07-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #1691
WolfPrinceKiba
"Not the face!"
Hokage

WolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is Divine
Send a message via MSN to WolfPrinceKiba

Hello Aerals. I hope you're having fun with BR

Old 07-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #1692
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Koroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is Ascendant

Doesn't mean I can't quote him.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #1693
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain's Angel View Post
And MP, your sig is amazing for Blue and the Jiggly line <3
Yeah, Blue is pretty awesome. Same with Wigglytuff

Old 07-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #1694
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

Yes, it does.

That means that you'll have to admit that despite disliking him, he actually made a good point and you acknowledge that he is capable of such. When you dislike someone, you're not supposed to acknowledge such.

That's like me sigging a quote from godtachi/Nagatosama.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #1695
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

You don't question the Koroshi

Old 07-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #1696
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

You dare backtalk? You want to get Bepo'd?

Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #1697
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryBeauty View Post
Yes, it does.

That means that you'll have to admit that despite disliking him, he actually made a good point and you acknowledge that he is capable of such. When you dislike someone, you're not supposed to acknowledge such.

That's like me sigging a quote from godtachi/Nagatosama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantic Storm View Post
Koroshi gonna Koroshi.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #1698
Badalight
JOJO
Jinchuuriki

Badalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is Rapturous

I was hoping u were gone for good

Old 07-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #1699
Hidden Nin

Hidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is RapturousHidden Nin is Rapturous

I just began to wonder...how does LB manage to get so many people to submit? Hmmm. I also wonder where Kiki went. I suppose those two things will be on my mind as I go to sleep. Night BD.

Bada, you're a funny guy. I'm taking Rookies out of my signature by the way.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #1700
LegendaryBeauty
Queen of Slugs & Drugs
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshi View Post
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Nin View Post
I just began to wonder...how does LB manage to get so many people to submit? Hmmm. I also wonder where Kiki went. I suppose those two things will be on my mind as I go to sleep. Night BD.

Bada, you're a funny guy. I'm taking Rookies out of my signature by the way.
I have my ways. I can be quite persuasive.