• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives 2
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #141
Skeith
The First Phase.
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 4,766
Blog Entries: 1
Skeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is Ascendant
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter Von Baren View Post


After reading some of the posts I am seriously laughing my ass off at all these people coming in to say Skeith is brave or honorable or awesome. I can understand respecting someone for speaking their opinion but when its done in such a pathetic way like this is just laughable. Invisible evidence and stretching of scenes to fit your own views? That isn't respectable, all you're doing is making the NaruHina fandom look worse than it already does. I'm seriously laughing like Mion right now, this is hilarious.
Say what you want. If you don't respect what I say, then so be it.

Skeith is offline  
NarutoForums
        


Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #142
OrarkCray
Aniplex Editor
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 131
OrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant futureOrarkCray has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandireya View Post
But that would leave things open for NaruSasu!

*shudders*
Ummm thats whats happening.

OrarkCray is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #143
Specter Von Baren
A Ghost In The Machine
Jinchuuriki
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of south and west of east
Posts: 6,918
Specter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is Ascendant
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeith View Post



There is no evidence that Naruto has not talked to Hinata either, yet you assume that he didn't and you say I'm pulling things out of my ass?
Burden of proof lies on you. Just like in a court of law, we can only work with what we have, conjecture is pointless and proves nothing. Unless you have evidence to back up your claims then you're just wasting everyone's time.

I could just as easily say Sasori is alive right now because Ino farted rainbows of revival on his corpse so he could become king of the lizard people of Scandonavia. Doesn't mean it happened. It's what we like to call a, lie.

Specter Von Baren is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #144
Skeith
The First Phase.
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 4,766
Blog Entries: 1
Skeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is AscendantSkeith is Ascendant
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter Von Baren View Post
Burden of proof lies on you. Just like in a court of law, we can only work with what we have, conjecture is pointless and proves nothing. Unless you have evidence to back up your claims then you're just wasting everyone's time.
The same holds true for you. There is no evidence that said that Naruto has or has not talked to Hinata yet.

At times like this, one must look something from an different angle.

Skeith is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #145
Specter Von Baren
A Ghost In The Machine
Jinchuuriki
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of south and west of east
Posts: 6,918
Specter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is Ascendant
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeith View Post
The same holds true for you. There is no evidence that said that Naruto has or has not talked to Hinata yet.

At times like this, one must look something from an different angle.
Once again I say. Burden of proof lies on you. I have no obligation to prove to you that something that has no evidence doesn't exist, it is you that have the obligation to prove that which you claim. If we went by your logic then murderers would get off scott free because all the lawyers could just say something like, "There was an alien that used mind control rays to take over his mind and make him kill that person". One more time so you get it, burden of proof is on you.

Specter Von Baren is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #146
VioNi
Bite me, Mofu! <3
Elite Jounin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In a gum drop fairy world
Posts: 2,766
VioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is CelestialVioNi is Celestial
Default

I don't support NaruHina but take it easy big guy. Whatever's Kishi's reasoning for not answering Hinata's confession we have yet to know. Just calm down and be patient.

I actually think Kishi finds this shit funny and is laughing at all the chaos that his anime's fandom has outside of Japan.

VioNi is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #147
NarutoIzDaMan
The legacy lives on
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Myōbokuzan
Posts: 3,784
NarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is CelestialNarutoIzDaMan is Celestial
Default

Hinata already got the message, why can't you -

Spoiler:

NarutoIzDaMan is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #148
mlc818
end war!
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,052
mlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendantmlc818 is Ascendant
Default

He has to save Sasuke first!

& apparently he hates poor Hinata... it's hopeless, I guess. Naruto will probably end up with some nice outgoing loud girl(Karin or Karui?), and Hinata will be happy that she lives in the same village... =(
Naruto is a jerk, even if I do appreciate his uneven pacifism.

mlc818 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #149
Koi
elite porn commando
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: avvy by colours!
Posts: 17,436
Koi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is EternalKoi is Eternal
Send a message via AIM to Koi Send a message via Skype™ to Koi
Default


Koi is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #150
Specter Von Baren
A Ghost In The Machine
Jinchuuriki
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of south and west of east
Posts: 6,918
Specter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is AscendantSpecter Von Baren is Ascendant
Default

You know what? I'll put my own three reasons.

1) Naruto doesn't care.

2) Kishi doesn't care.

3) Most of the readers don't care.

Specter Von Baren is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 AM   #151
Saunion
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,634
Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikyouBlossom View Post
On a final note, you're not proving anything with this. If ignoring NaruHina truly wasn't such a bad thing, no one would be screaming "Why hasn't Naruto talked to Hinata yet?" If you were so sure of your pairing, then why bother trying to defend why it hasn't been addressed yet? What you're really doing is trying to make a threat into a non-threat, which is a common symptom of being in denial. Disguised as patience, of course.


Excellent, and so true.

Saunion is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #152
Inuhanyou
Fate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fuyuki
Posts: 32,716
Inuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Inuhanyou Send a message via MSN to Inuhanyou
Default

Oh...COME ON. This same thread has been posted every single chapter since 437..give it a rest you guys, your pairing is dead and buried, get over that and accept that Hinata is thankfully wallpaper instead of kitchen material!



Inuhanyou is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 03:10 AM   #153
toriyama
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 133
toriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of lighttoriyama is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikyouBlossom View Post
Pointless bashing, eh? Do you mean to tell me that you consider anything along the lines of "LOL Naruto still hasn't talked to Hinata" to be pointless bashing? That sounds more like stating facts to me.

1. No, actually this is about Sakura, seeing as... you know, he loves her and not Hinata. Also, Naruto never stated that he "didn't want to follow any romance until he saved Sasuke," but he did say that he couldn't confess to Sakura if he couldn't even keep his promise. He feels unworthy of Sakura, just like he feels unworthy of being Hokage. There's a key difference between those two statements. One is strictly canon, and implies that Naruto is interested in Sakura. The other is canon twisted into fanon and implies that Naruto is interested in romance in general. It's not as complicated as you think.

2. Um... maybe a NaruHina talk just isn't important?

Using fanbase uproar isn't really a good argument. Do you think Kishi cared about the fanbase's reaction to chapters 181, 437, 469, and 474, which were all treated as obvious SS/NH/ANS moments? So why would he care if a small group of fans got mad because Naruto talked to Hinata? Because a NH talk automatically means CANONZ! and he's not ready for that? Going by that logic, Kishi may be delaying the NH talk because he's not ready to have Naruto reject her.

3. If that's the case, you better hope it happened after Naruto returned to Konoha. If he talked to her before he left for Iron Country, he most likely rejected her. At that time it was canon that Naruto still liked Sakura. Not to mention it was also before Sakura's fake confession, so there was no reason for him to drop his love for her. Unless of course Sakura isn't the only one fickle as the autumn skies.

But even in NH's best case scenario (Naruto falls out of love with Sakura after 469 and talks to Hinata after his return to Konoha), NH will look like what NS is often claimed to be... a rebound relationship. Naruto goes out with Hinata, not because he genuinely loves her, but because he feels obligated by guilt, grief, and pity. Because after all, anti-NS development = pro-NH, and God forbid Naruto end up with neither girl! Wait a minute... guilt, grief, and pity? That sounds like another pairing.

On a final note, you're not proving anything with this. If ignoring NaruHina truly wasn't such a bad thing, no one would be screaming "Why hasn't Naruto talked to Hinata yet?" If you were so sure of your pairing, then why bother trying to defend why it hasn't been addressed yet? What you're really doing is trying to make a threat into a non-threat, which is a common symptom of being in denial. Disguised as patience, of course.
This post is awesome and the truth
No wonder the OP is ignoring it.

Oh and by the way OP, didn't you say you didn't want this thread to be pairing related? Yet why ask, and only to the NS fans to answer a question such as "Why does Naruto loves Sakura?" And when you get the answer, "Look at chap. 3", you use it as a proof that it will work on the favor of NH? Your words and your actions are contradicting sir


Last edited by toriyama; 04-03-2010 at 03:22 AM.
toriyama is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #154
Smokahontas
Harlequin Lover
Jounin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sunako, My Strawberry Concubine
Posts: 1,615
Smokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is LuminarySmokahontas is Luminary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrin View Post
The Real 3 Reasons Naruto has not talked to Hinata yet is this

1-He is in love with Sakura and not Hinata and thus does not know how to reciprocate her feelings, what he should say, or if he should start to look at Hinata in a different light. Aka he is thinking about it and doesn't know how to respond

2-Naruto really didn't get a break after the Pain fight to really think about what to say to Hinata. Team Samui Arrived he chased after Raikage shit happened in Iron country then when he got back to Konoha he had to talk to the rookies about Sasuke and then was instantly summoned to Mystic mountain

3-Naruto has bigger things to think about then Hinata's confession. He has to thinking about Training to fight Sasuke, Brining Peace to a war torn Ninja world, how to save Sasuke, Madara, being the fourths son, and so on

Simply Put Naruto before that confession loved Sakura and probably still does. He isn't in the right frame of mind nor has had the time to think about his feelings toward Hinata and how to respond to her.

I also feel like there is little hope for that Pairing until shit with the Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto love triangle is resolved and thats why Kishimoto is letting that confession go unnoticed until he resolves that love triangle.
This and probably Hinata is just a supporting character...

and
Quote:
WHY DOES NARUTO LOVE SAKURA?


Last edited by Smokahontas; 04-03-2010 at 03:39 AM.
Smokahontas is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 03:50 AM   #155
stab-o-tron5000
I wrote words here!
Jounin
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: St. Charles IL.
Posts: 1,584
stab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysianstab-o-tron5000 is Elysian
Default

Ok, really.

Remember how Kishi handled the Kyuubi reveal.

Yeah, that guy you all dig and respect because of his hard work and determination, he's got a fucking demon living inside of him and he never told any of you.

So, of course, Kishi showed how that effected everyone view of Naruto. We got to see his friends reactions to this news. Understand how it affected them emotionally. We had all that wonderfully written dramatic tension that such a reveal would naturally lead too. After all, this was a fairly emotional moment. Being that Naruto was already afraid of rejection and worked so hard for his acceptance. It was just natural for all that to culminate into a climactic plot point.

...oh wait, that never fucking happened. Kishi just took what should have been one of the more climactic and emotional scenes in the entire book and handled it "off screen".

So really, if he didn't spend any time whatsoever on something that should have been akin to Lois Lane finding out that Clark Kent was Superman, do you really think he's going to waste a single word on the whole Hinata thing?

No, no he's not.

stab-o-tron5000 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:02 AM   #156
Saunion
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,634
Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous
Default



You know this is something I actually never understood: why is it that shippers somehow convinced themselves confessions in the Naruto manga were those super pivotal plot points and defining moments?

There's been three confessions in this manga, and none had any lasting effect on the plot. The first one happend three hundred freaking chapters ago. And what is the result? The guy who received it never thought about it again and just repeatedly tried to kill the girl who confessed to him.

That's the extent of how important confessions are in this manga. NarHin fans should be glad Naruto at least doesn't try to end Hinata's life and leave it at that.

Saunion is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:14 AM   #157
Arya Stark
valar morghulis.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Braavos
Posts: 8,754
Arya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is DivineArya Stark is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Arya Stark
Default

First of all it's not the place for this thread.If you want to debate this,use the fucking "Pairing Debate Thread". The both sides have no canon material for reason 1 but I agree with the other reasons.Keep this talk in FC's please.

And @ Kishimoto doesn't care about her.
So Kishimoto used to doesn't care about Tsunade too
So now Kishimoto doesn't care about Suigetsu and Juugo

Hate it or not,she is a part of this story and a whole chapter was just for confession.Naruto never forgets it because if he would,it'd be OOC for him sorry.But yes,he can reject her.

At this point leave the pairings alone,because now it's over in canon storyline when something will happen discuss it the right time.It's not right to say now NH trolled sunk.NH trolled yes but the only fandom trolled not the storyline bulshitted on them.

End this please

Arya Stark is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #158
Kage
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in b4 thathuthaku
Posts: 17,890
Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

1. No. he was not speaking in general he was referring to sakura specifically.

2. lol no.

3. your best bet but i doubt kishi deems this necessary.


Hinata just doesn't rock his world and the manga isn't going to fall apart if we never see hinata take up the mantel of clan heir, talk about their history with kumo nin etc. let's move along now guys.

Kage is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 AM   #159
Aldric
My OTP <3
Kage
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: France
Posts: 9,901
Aldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is DivineAldric is Divine
Default

He hasn't talked to Hinata yet because you haven't argued for NH on the internet nearly hard enough

Keep going strong

Aldric is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #160
OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ
N E J I ' S W H O R E ♥
ANBU Squad Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In hiding. On haikus.
Posts: 1,454
OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hopeOMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ Send a message via Yahoo to OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ
Default

HInata should open a ramen Shop or work for Teuchi. She will get moar noticed.

OMNOMNOM THE COOKIEZ is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games