Battledome Conversation Thread XLVII: noods in post 314 - Page 55 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives
View Poll Results: What do you want for Christmas?
Hiroshi 21 65.63%
Hiroshi 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #1081
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Bah, chores. Will be back later.

NarutoForums

Old 12-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #1082
Highgoober
#alldayson

Highgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Highgoober Send a message via Skype™ to Highgoober

No, I'm not drunk.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #1083
Karma カルマ
The Idle God
Hokage

Karma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is Ascendant

Merry Christmas or Happy holidays everyone. I hope you all had a great time and if you didn't I'm sorry things didn't work out for you.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #1084
Lord Genome
Spiral King
God of Shinobi

Lord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Lord Genome Send a message via MSN to Lord Genome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
In general.

These Digimon fics made me cry. Yes, they're both yaoi, which just means boy x boy relationship. No explicit sex scenes, although the second one comes dangerously close.

This Used to Be My Playground - A Kenkeru (Ken x Takeru) fic.

To Be or Not to Be... - A Taito (Taichi and Yamato) fic.
They were truly sad, and I suppose I'm a sucker for sad stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badalight View Post
That's gay.
. .

Old 12-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #1085
Cyphon
Brotherhood of the Beard
Final Villain

Cyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Cyphon

Still have 25 minutes to say merry christmas at least from east coast USA.

So merry christmas everyone.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #1086
Ragormha
Theorist and Stargazer
S-Class Missing-nin

Ragormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Ragormha

And I return.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #1087
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Koroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Koroshi

Rags Returns

Old 12-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #1088
Ragormha
Theorist and Stargazer
S-Class Missing-nin

Ragormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is TranscendentRagormha is Transcendent

Just for free or sexual favours, , for the next week (until the new year) I'm going to say exactly what I think about all of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshi View Post
Rags Returns
Koroshi.

Why are you so awesome Koroshi? Every time I see your posts I always feel all warm and tingly and I know it will be good. You've actually become a knowledgeable debater as well. I'm so proud I know you.

I haven't got a lot of time, a lady is expecting me but I like to touch base.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #1089
Badalight
JOJO
Jinchuuriki

Badalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is RapturousBadalight is Rapturous

Rags! Happy Holidays.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #1090
Ragormha
Theorist and Stargazer
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badalight View Post
Rags! Happy Holidays.
Bada!

Happy holidays to you too!

Despite the fact your gender is as determinate as the plot in bleach, you've got a sort of "cuteness" to you, you're funny in a kinda funky sorta way. I like you.

Got to go guys, see you soon.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:30 AM   #1091
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

Koroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is AscendantKoroshi is Ascendant

See you later Rags, Happy Holidays

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ragormha again.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #1092
Cyphon
Brotherhood of the Beard
Final Villain

Cyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Cyphon

I am scared to say hi to Rags as I fear what I might see.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #1093
Karma カルマ
The Idle God
Hokage

Karma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is AscendantKarma カルマ is Ascendant

Hey Rags.

Old 12-26-2009, 02:24 AM   #1094
Jotacon
Cyphon's Disciple
Special Jounin

Jotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faithJotacon is a guardian of the faith

Hi Rags!
Actually, I'm headed to bed. Now I get one last christmas present, I get to see what Rags thinks of me. I'm normally not this self-interested, I swear.

Old 12-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #1095
Lord Genome
Spiral King
God of Shinobi

Lord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Lord Genome Send a message via MSN to Lord Genome

who was it that mentioned Chaosic Rune manga thing

shits awful

Old 12-26-2009, 06:13 AM   #1096
Koroshi
7k MMR Pro

New "The Breaker" is out.

Old 12-26-2009, 06:36 AM   #1097
Atlantic Storm
Semi-Retired
Super Moderator

Atlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cute
Send a message via Skype™ to Atlantic Storm

I missed Rag's "what I think of you" thing.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #1098
Highgoober
#alldayson

Highgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is RapturousHighgoober is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Highgoober Send a message via Skype™ to Highgoober

I want to know what Rags thinks about me

Old 12-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #1099
Atlantic Storm
Semi-Retired
Super Moderator

Atlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cuteAtlantic Storm is pretty cute
Send a message via Skype™ to Atlantic Storm

As do I.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:10 AM   #1100
Dracule Mihawk
Untouchable

Dracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is Divine

Everyone wants to know Rags' opinion.