• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Translations

Old 09-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Naruko
Administratrix
Administratrix

Naruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sunNaruko is invincible under the sun
Send a message via MSN to Naruko
Default Naruto 464 - cnet [Translation]

Naruto
#464: The Power of Darkness
[Insert text: With hatred by his side... Sasuke falls...?!]
Sasuke: Ngh!
Raikage: Guillotine Drop!!

Sasuke: Enton: Kagutsuchi!!
[TN: Uh, "Enton" = "Flame Element". I don't even know how to begin analysing "Kagutsuchi".]

Shii: He's still...!!
Karin: (Sasuke~!!)
Sasuke: !!
Raikage: ! // (Sand!!)
Sasuke: (This is...!)
Samurai: !
Shii: !

Sasuke: Gaara of the Desert...
Temari: Kamaitachi no Jutsu!!

Kankurou: So these are the undying flames of "Amaterasu"...
Gaara: Stay back, samurai. / This is a shinobi quarrel. // There is no need for you to sacrifice yourselves.
Samurai: M... My apologies, Kazekage-dono... // Ungh...
Suigetsu: ...What's going on?

Raikage: Why do you obstruct me, Kazekage?! / Depending on your answer, I may not forgive you!!
Gaara: Had you continued your attack, you would have subjected yourself still further to those black flames and worsened your injuries. // Besides which... I have something to discuss with Uchiha Sasuke.
Raikage: Hmph!
Darui: B... Boss!!
Raikage: Shii, hurry up and stop the bleeding! / As soon as you're done, I'm taking out Sasuke!!

Shii: Yes, sir! // (He succeeded in harming the Raikage-sama through his Raiton armour... / He took those two mighty attacks and still lives... // His left eye wields Amaterasu... // ...and it seems that his right eye possesses the ability to perform shape manipulation upon Amaterasu's black flames... // This Sasuke may truly have succeeded in capturing Killer Bee... // The shinobi world... is wider than I had imagined......)
Gaara: Your eyes are just as I remember them...
Flashback!Gaara: As I told you already... You possess the same eyes as I...... // Eyes brimming with hatred and hostility, ever seeking power.........

Flashback!Gaara: Just like my own......... // ...they are thirsting to kill those who drove you into the hell of solitude in which you reside.
Sasuke: .........
Gaara: ...I have learned through my experiences that living for revenge alone solves nothing. // It is not too late for you. Stop allowing yourself to be possessed by the hatred; stop fleeing into your own solitary world. / You may find yourself unable to return.
Sasuke: And if I were to return... to where you now stand...... / What would I find there?
Kankurou: Gaara, give it up... If he could be convinced, do you really thing Naruto would have failed? / This criminal has fallen so far that he's even associating with Akatsuki... he's not like you now.
Temari: Besides which, the Raikage... and others who have been hurt by Akatsuki... will not forgive him. / He has invaded this summit of the Five Kages; he is an internationally wanted man. There is no future left for him.

Gaara: ......... // Sasuke. You and I are similar... // We have both experienced the darkness of this world... // As such, even the tiniest of hopes can reach our eyes like a beacon. // In the past... and even now...
Sasuke: I closed my eyes long ago... // My objective lies only in the darkness.
Kankurou: Don't get caught up in personal sentiment... / You're the Kazekage, remember.
Temari: Gaara...

Gaara: Yes...... // I am quite aware!

Karin: (Found it! Danzou's there too! // I have to let Sasuke know, quickly! // Still... I'm sensing nothing but overwhelming chakra all around...)
Fuu: ! // (So they do have a tracker with them...) // It seems that the enemy group contains a tracking-type shinobi. / We cannot be sure when they may arrive here. What action should we take?
Danzou: We stay where we are... / If they do come here, we can take advantage of the confusion and leave this place.

Ao: Enough muttering to one another! // I happen to be a tracking-type myself. / ...I'm aware that the enemy has uncovered our position. // However, you are not to move under any circumstances. // We will take care of the enemy ourselves.
Tsuchikage: (This summit is getting rather interesting...)
Kurotsuchi: (Wh... Whoa...)
Sasuke: To think that you would be able to guard against my Enton to this extent. / Your Absolute Defence is still in good shape, I see.

Raikage: Are you still not done, Shii?!
Shii: Just a little longer!
Darui: I will assist you, group from the Sand!! // I will fire the first shot! The rest of you, follow up and don't give him a moment's rest!
Everyone: Right!
Darui: Ranton: Laser Circus!!
[TN: "Ranton" = "Storm Element"]
Temari: Ookamaitachi!!
Kankurou: Aka-Higi: Kiki Sankaku!!
[TN: "Red Hidden Technique: Machine Triangle"]
Gaara: Rendan Suna-Shigure!!
[TN: "Sand Shower Combination"]

14-15
Karin: ?! // (Th... This is...!!)
Darui/Temari/Kankurou/Gaara: !!

Sasuke: Gaara... This Absolute Defence surpasses even your own.

Raikage: Is that what he used to guard against my attacks...?
Shii: (This chakra... it's the same as that genjutsu from before...!)
Suigetsu: Now, that... looks nasty......
Juugo: Ungh...... // (Is this... the technique he wanted to try...?!)
Karin: ...This chakra... It's like he's a completely different Sasuke... / It's just too cold......!!
Samurai: What... is that?
Gaara: The power... of darkness...
Sasuke: This is a power that only one with two awakened Mangekyou can achieve... // The third power...... "Susanoo".
[Insert text: Sasuke's darkness... is overpowering!!]

-------------

Encourage good translators to keep up their efforts.
Go here to thank cnet128.

(Scroll down to a green button you can click to record your thanks; leave a comment if you wish).

Naruko is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Thank you for the translation.

Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
RivFader
Banned

RivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is Celestial

Thanks for the translation!

RivFader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

thanks for the translations as always

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #5
Klue
All Sugar

Klue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKlue is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Ah, Carlos Summoning, nice.

Klue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
IronhideFire99
What is a Hero?
Academy Student

IronhideFire99 has a spectacular aura aboutIronhideFire99 has a spectacular aura aboutIronhideFire99 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to IronhideFire99

Thanks Alot Dude.

IronhideFire99 is offline   Reply With Quote