Wish me luck guys/JAPAN thread - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > The Chatter Box

Old 07-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Flapjack
?4D^4$ 'M"ERT£%WS
Chuunin

Flapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truthFlapjack is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Flapjack
Default Wish me luck guys/JAPAN thread

Gomenasai,

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gajin). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

NarutoForums

Old 07-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
Gymnopedie
♥ Rika's Manslave ♥

Gymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truthGymnopedie is an honorable bastion of truth

/Wapanese.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cuteMider T is pretty cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
Nice try troll

Old 07-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
DeLarge
Bit Of The Old Ultraviolence
Missing-nin

DeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is CelestialDeLarge is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to DeLarge

Ban Tha Biatch

Old 07-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fear

Had a friend that went to Japan.

Haven't heard from him in three years.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
Satsuki
Legendary Ninja

Satsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

you're a very old troll actually

Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
Dman
That's fucking bueno
Elite Jounin

Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

who cares at least flapjack is funny

Old 07-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #8
omg laser pew pew!
is feeling greedy
God of Shinobi

omg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareil

Teach me how to do the spirit bomb

Old 07-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
hammer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

hammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to hammer

Quote:
Gomenasai,

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gajin). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
IM sensing fail

Old 07-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #10
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor

Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku
Quote:
I paid a girl $350 to cuddle for 4 hours

Old 07-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #11
Akuma
SHUVEL?
Elite Jounin

Akuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is LuminaryAkuma is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Akuma

Lol sword, the yakuza use guns

Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #12
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
Lol sword, the yakuza use guns
BUT KATANAS CAN DEFLECT BULLETTTTTS

Old 07-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #13
Satsuki
Legendary Ninja

Satsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowSatsuki is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
BUT KATANAS CAN DEFLECT BULLETTTTTS
no wai!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #14
Dreidel
Banned
Academy Student

Dreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdomDreidel is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Gomenasai,

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth.
I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

Wish me luck in Japan!
Holy shit!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

GIRUGAMESH

Old 07-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fearRaiden still makes Uchiha run in fear

Think I know who you are Flapjack.

^that you?

Old 07-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #17
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor

Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gajin). . .

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture.
. . . Say whut?

Old 07-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #18
hammer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

hammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareilhammer est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Think I know who you are Flapjack.

^that you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy View Post
. . . Say whut?