TEAM Tsubasa vs. TEAM Luffy - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive
View Poll Results: Who are the champions?
TEAM Tsubasa (Captain Tsubasa) 1 33.33%
TEAM Luffy (One Piece) 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
ArabianLuffy
DAT Robin

ArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is Luminary
Default TEAM Tsubasa vs. TEAM Luffy

FOOTBALL MATCH

TEAM Tsubasa vs. TEAM Luffy

-----------------------------------------------------
I believe you know the characters in Captain Tsubasa anime but not knowing their names, but I know them and I picked them carefuly. Remember they are professionals in football close to be kickasses, coz I watched the anime.

NarutoForums

Old 05-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #2
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

Sanji kicked a ball accross around the globe.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
Zetta
Banned
God of Shinobi

Zetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is RapturousZetta is Rapturous

The shockwave of Luffy's foot hitting the ball could potentially kill of them at once.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

But Hyuga has the Raiju shot.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
Tranquil Fury
Unlimited Fruit Basket
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

Captain Tsubasa.Good memories.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
The Bloody Nine
Kingslayer

The Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is AscendantThe Bloody Nine is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
coz I watched the anime.
In what language and where ? I moved before i was able to finish watching the anime. Good memories.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
ArabianLuffy
DAT Robin

ArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Nine View Post
In what language and where ? I moved before i was able to finish watching the anime. Good memories.
I watched in Arabic.. then I watched it in Japanese.. I prefer the original (Japanese)