The KyoAni Fanclub [archive] - Page 36 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Other Anime/Manga Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.43 average.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:04 AM   #701
~Wondering Zero~
Nep-Nep Addict!
Elite Jounin

~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to ~Wondering Zero~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Wow! and to think that Sayuri is my fave Kanon character...

anyways... i've been thinking. Would you guys be interested if i did something like this?

I used to do this with friends when i was a kid...
Spoiler:
KYOANI detective game! - WHO DUN IT!?

Basics:
Spoiler:
  • study the scenario.
  • figure out who-dun-it among the list of characters.
  • the character's personalities are the same as their anime selves.
  • I'm the police officer. ask me anything. (fingerprints, etc.)

Rules:
Spoiler:
  • you can interview two characters at a time. (just tell me which)
  • you can ask for details regarding two evidences at a time.
  • if you're going to guess who-dun-it, add a statement of proof as to why.

Now that's an awesome idea. Now all we need is court battles like in PW and we'd all be set.

NarutoForums

Old 12-31-2007, 01:05 AM   #702
Minorin
ニャッ。
Missing-nin

Minorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is Luminary

Haruhi's mind's the culprit. . Just kidding. =D

Do we ask questions now?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:20 AM   #703
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Six is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Six

Nu, not yet... i'll work on the scenario now!
i'll make it short.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:21 AM   #704
~Wondering Zero~
Nep-Nep Addict!
Elite Jounin

~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary~Wondering Zero~ is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Nu, not yet... i'll work on the scenario now!
i'll make it short.
Alright! I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:37 AM   #705
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Six is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is CelestialSix is Celestial

KYOANI detective game! - WHO DUN IT!?

Behold!:
Basics:
Spoiler:
  • study the scenario.
  • figure out who-dun-it among the list of characters.
  • the character's personalities are the same as their anime selves. but that doesnt mean they wouldnt do the unexpected.
  • I'm the police officer. ask me anything. (fingerprints, etc.)

Rules:
Spoiler:
  • you can interview two characters at a time. (just tell me which)
  • you can ask for details regarding two evidences at a time.
  • if you're going to guess who-dun-it, add a statement of proof as to why.

Quote:
Scenario:
Around 12-midnight, Mr. Koizumi Itsuki was found murdered in his room in the 3rd floor of the KYOANI resort hotel. there are 5 suspects and 1 witness to the crime.

Setting:
KYOANI resort hotel, located west of kyoto.

Characters:
  • Itsuki Koizumi - victim. mikuru's boyfriend.
  • Mikuru - a graduating senpai. is in love with itsuki.
  • Sousuke - a calm-headed idiot.
  • Nayuki - Club president. graduating.
  • Tomoya - friendly idiot, and is doing bad in school. graduating.
  • Kuroi-Sensei - teacher in charge of the club.

Story:
Members of the SOS club is on a trip to the hotsprings on the winter holidays.

Police Report:
  • they were supposed to be playing games on the hotel recreational room from 3-5pm, when the victim, itsuki, suddenly left saying he needed some rest.
  • around 7pm, they checked up on him for dinner but his room was locked.
  • around 8pm to 11:30pm, the entire group was playing cards on the third floor, going in and out of their rooms.
  • around 12pm, ms. mikuru tried to call mr. koizumi only to find him dead with a stab in his back.
Victim Report:
  • Single stab in the back.
  • Estimated time of death 10pm-11pm.
  • Found at 12.
  • Victim's blood found on his bed.
  • Another knife was found on the drawer.
Witness Report:
  • Witness was a housekeeper(Yuuichi),walking outside, who said he saw someone looking outside the victim's room's window when he suddenly shouted "OWW!!", and looked in pain.
  • the witness thought it was just horse-play between friends so he didnt check up on them.
  • it was around 10:30pm.

Addt'l Report:
  • There was a quick blackout between 9pm-9:30pm.
Quote:
Initial interview:

What were you doing after dinner at 8pm?

Mikuru: "Sob sob... I first went to check on itsuki but it was locked so i went to my room instead. after that, probably around 8:30 i went to the veranda to get some fresh air. i saw nayuki so we had a... chat..."

Sousuke: "We were playing cards, me and tomoya. after that i went downstairs to get some snacks, when i get back everyone was on their rooms, except nayuki who was reading a book. anyway i also went back to my room, watched some tv and ate my snacks alone. and i bought quite a lot!"

Tomoya: "I went to buy some cards downstairs, came back and saw sousuke sitting around the table, reading something. then i asked him to play with me. after that, he said he's getting hungry so he went to buy some snacks. then my stomach hurt, so i left for the toilet. when i got back no one was there, so i went back to my room and took a nap."

Nayuki: "I went to the veranda to get some air. after that mikuru came to me, and we talked about stuff. later, i took my book from my room and went back. but no one wasa there so i just sat around the table and read some novel to waste time."

Kuroi-Sensei: "After dinner? I took a quick dip in the hotsprings! got back at... I dunno, 9? but it was dark so i went and slept. the next thing i remember, the police woke me up! you woke me up! ...hey, what happened anyway?"
NOTES/HINTS:
  • The interview only talk about after dinner. the gang did other stuff after what they said in their testimonies. so it's best to ask them what they did after what they said in the interview.
  • Try knowing their relationships with each other.
  • There are lies! find them! (you can tell if they are by reading the reports.)

Short, eh? Ask away!

Note: you can ask any character, or me, the police man.
Oh, and you cant deduce anything as of now. you need to investigate first, ofcourse.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:38 AM   #706
QBnoYouko
The Zombie
Hokage

QBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to QBnoYouko

My condolences, Six. This is gonna be fun. BTW, to find out who did it, it's one of the characters listed right? Is there a time when there will be more added or what?

Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 AM   #707
Sawako
Legendary Ninja

Sawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is AscendantSawako is Ascendant

Oh, this sounds like fun!

I think it's a good idea to get everyone's alibi around the time of murder (according to Yuuichi) which is 10:30 PM.

Let's start with you, Sousuke. Where were you around 10:30 PM? Did you notice any strange behavior from anyone around that time?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:39 PM   #708
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBnoYouкo View Post
My condolences, Six. This is gonna be fun. BTW, to find out who did it, it's one of the characters listed right? Is there a time when there will be more added or what?
It's possible that there will be more characters. but the killer is definitely one of the people listed now. I mean I already planned who it's gonna be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru View Post
Oh, this sounds like fun!

I think it's a good idea to get everyone's alibi around the time of murder (according to Yuuichi) which is 10:30 PM.

Let's start with you, Sousuke. Where were you around 10:30 PM? Did you notice any strange behavior from anyone around that time?
Quote:
Sousuke: "Hmm... I think it was around 9 when i said i went back to my room... so after finishing my snacks, i turned off the TV and then i heard laughing! when i went outside, the gang was there! except koizumi ofcourse... that's when tomoya took out his telescope so we all went to the veranda and had fun looking at the stars! i think we all played there until around 11pm."

"Strange behaviour... the only one i noticed was mikuru. she seemed incredibly troubled somehow. probably because itsuki wasnt there but... i dont really know... there seem to be bad blood between her nayuki!"
Note: again just to remind you guys, some people are lying so to get more clues, point out those lies. they usually contradict w/ the official records.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:50 PM   #709
Minorin
ニャッ。
Missing-nin

Minorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is LuminaryMinorin is Luminary

zomg crossovers?!

Old 12-31-2007, 01:56 PM   #710
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClannadPanya View Post
zomg crossovers?!
it's more fun that way! join the investigation clannypanny-kun

Old 12-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #711
Nagasumi
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Nagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is LuminaryNagasumi is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Nagasumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sousuke:
"Hmm... I think it was around 9 when i said i went back to my room... so after finishing my snacks, i turned off the TV and then i heard laughing! when i went outside, the gang was there! except koizumi ofcourse... that's when tomoya took out his telescope so we all went to the veranda and had fun looking at the stars! i think we all played there until around 11pm."

"Strange behaviour... the only one i noticed was mikuru. she seemed incredibly troubled somehow. probably because itsuki wasnt there but... i dont really know... there seem to be bad blood between her nayuki!"
You say you went back to your room at 9pm, eating snacks and watching TV. I find that hard to believe considering that there was a blackout from 9pm to 9:30pm. There's no way you could have been watching TV. What were you really doing during that time?

And what do you mean with "bad blood" between Mikuru and Nayuki? Did something happen between those two?

Old 12-31-2007, 02:38 PM   #712
Minorin
ニャッ。
Missing-nin

I think I'll just watch and see what happens. .
No, I'm going to go practice. Have fun, guys! I'll join later.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #713
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagasumi View Post
You say you went back to your room at 9pm, eating snacks and watching TV. I find that hard to believe considering that there was a blackout from 9pm to 9:30pm. There's no way you could have been watching TV. What were you really doing during that time?

And what do you mean with "bad blood" between Mikuru and Nayuki? Did something happen between those two?
Wow, you're sharp!
Quote:
Sousuke: "Ack! I... I was somewhere... I was to meet someone... I was told to meet someone..."

Tomoya: "Meet someone? So that letter you were looking at earlier was?"

Sousuke: "...Itsuki said he has something to tell me. But that was at 9! We went in the hotsprings to talk about something... That's when he told me... about Nayuki and Mikuru. He said he discovered something this afternoon. But he didnt tell me what it was, really! He said there's something going on between those two and that he cant accept. But I dont know what it was! And i didnt kill him, we both went back at 9:30! I saw him go on his own room! That's also why i kept observing mikuru and nayuki that night... they dont seem to get along..."
And the plot thickens.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:57 PM   #714
QBnoYouko
The Zombie
Hokage

QBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki
"I went to the veranda to get some air. after that mikuru came to me, and we talked about stuff. later, i took my book from my room and went back. but no one wasa there so i just sat around the table and read some novel to waste time."
Can you tell us what exactly was it you were talking about? According to Sousuke, you and Mikuru have some bad blood with each other, this could not have been just little friendly chit-chat.

Yo, Dick Six, lemme take a look at that knife. So were any fingerprints left on this or what?

Old 12-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #715
Volken
Heureusement
Jounin

Volken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Volken

Quote:
Sousuke: "Ack! I... I was somewhere... I was to meet someone... I was told to meet someone..."

Tomoya
: "Meet someone? So that letter you were looking at earlier was?"

Sousuke: "...Itsuki said he has something to tell me. But that was at 9! We went in the hotsprings to talk about something... That's when he told me... about Nayuki and Mikuru. He said he discovered something this afternoon. But he didnt tell me what it was, really! He said there's something going on between those two and that he cant accept. But I dont know what it was! And i didnt kill him, we both went back at 9:30! I saw him go on his own room! That's also why i kept observing mikuru and nayuki that night... they dont seem to get along..."
If Itsuki left to go to his room at around 5pm, and no one saw him since, how could you have met him at 9?

Old 12-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #716
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBnoYouкo View Post
Can you tell us what exactly was it you were talking about? According to Sousuke, you and Mikuru have some bad blood with each other, this could not have been just little friendly chit-chat.

Yo, Dick Six, lemme take a look at that knife. So were any fingerprints left on this or what?
Quote:
Nayuki: Mikuru... she came to me that evening while i was here at the veranda... sh came to talk about those rumors..."

Tomoya: "Rumors that Itsuki's having an affair with you, right?"

Nayuki: "...yes. She came to talk about that and i told her that there wasn't anything going on between us. But if there's anyone suspicious here, it's you Tomoya! I saw you and Itsuki arguing about something this afternoon!"
And good timing, the results just got out!
Quote:
Evidence Report:
  • The knife stabbed on Itsuki only has one set of fingerprints... and it all belongs to the victim himself!
  • There was blood on the victim's bed and it was confirmed to be his own blood.
  • Another knife was found inside the drawer yet no traces of blood or fingerprints where found. was it used?
  • under the bed, a rope was found. *new
  • Evidence of a struggle was found. there were slash markings on the wall. *new
  • There was a letter found on the victim's pocket. *new
And the plot thickens. I already have the way of murder in mind and who the criminal is. so i'm not just making stuff up as i go.

Last edited by Six; 12-31-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #717
Six
Shoujo Material
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by volken330 View Post
If Itsuki left to go to his room at around 5pm, and no one saw him since, how could you have met him at 9?
Quote:
Sousuke: "I dunno... I remember i bought some snacks... then when i came back... only nayuki was there reading a book on the veranda... then i remember about the letter i found. i read it and it says "i'll meet you in the hotsprings at 9... from Itsuki." and when i went there, he's already waiting!"
hint: ask some other people for their testimonies too. specially what can be found on their rooms.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:42 PM   #718
~Wondering Zero~
Nep-Nep Addict!
Elite Jounin

Hm...Nayuki's story and Mikuru's story might be different. So it'd be best to press Mikuru on her story as well.
Quote:
Mikuru: "Sob sob... I first went to check on itsuki but it was locked so i went to my room instead. after that, probably around 8:30 i went to the veranda to get some fresh air. i saw nayuki so we had a... chat..."
Nayuki has stated that you went to talk with her about those rumors. The rumors of her having an affair with Itsuki. I'd like to hear from you if she was acting strange in anyway? I'd also like to hear what you discussed in greater detail...

Quote:
Nayuki: Mikuru... she came to me that evening while i was here at the veranda... sh came to talk about those rumors..."

Tomoya: "Rumors that Itsuki's having an affair with you, right?"

Nayuki: "...yes. She came to talk about that and i told her that there wasn't anything going on between us. But if there's anyone suspicious here, it's you Tomoya! I saw you and Itsuki arguing about something this afternoon!"
Tomoya arguing with Itsuki? What was that all about Tomoya?

Detective Six, I'd like to ask you to check Mikuru's and Nayuki's room for anything. Mikuru's since hers is right next to the victims room, and Nayuki's just to be safe.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:42 PM   #719
Volken
Heureusement
Jounin

Volken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is LuminaryVolken is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Volken

EDIT: Ah nevermind. Zero got to it first.

Instead, I want Sousuke's room checked. I doubt that snacks are the only things in his room. Also, what did the letter in Itsuki's pocket say?

Old 12-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #720
QBnoYouko
The Zombie
Hokage

A letter found in the victim's pocket. Well, hell, let's see what this letter says... it could be the one Sousuke found?

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: