Naruto Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Translations Questions Thread [Translators Please Help!]
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #897
takL
unfit 4
Kage

takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Of Pain View Post
Spoiler:

Please and thank you.
i cant see the link mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronin View Post
could you please say me takL if it was reffered to the question of Kakashi about the reason because Obito remained hidden from Konoha, or if it was the anser to the reason for his actions (and consequently the Moon's eye plan)?

Spoiler:

kakashi asked obito "if u re alive... why untill now (have you not shown yourself to me)...?" and obito said "but...yea ...
if you really ask me why (I havent)..." "thats because you didnt save rin...""from dying...perhaps"
so its the former i assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronin View Post
EDIT: Another thing, could you please translate literally the words of Madara in the fourth panel of this page?

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance
"but… it was almost a miracle that your life was spared."
"how lucky you didnt get crushed by the rocks.
...I cannot help but think that it was as if you permeated the rocks... "