Naruto Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Translations Questions Thread [Translators Please Help!]
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #896
Kronin
World Saviour
ANBU Captain

Location: If there's a bright center to the universe, on the planet that it's farthest from...
Kronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is TranscendentKronin is Transcendent

Reading Narutopedia I had doubts about the infamous answer of Obito "You let Rin die"... could you please say me takL if it was reffered to the question of Kakashi about the reason because Obito remained hidden from Konoha, or if it was the anser to the reason for his actions (and consequently the Moon's eye plan)?

Spoiler:

I think that Rin was just the trigger for the change of heart in Obito to put in work the Moon's eye plan for the mankind (considering also that in the third page posted, if the trnalsation is correct, Obito tell to Kakashi to not jump to hasty conclusions), anyway differently from the majoirty of this forum I would have no problems with the second option.

But I wanted just to know what is the truth now because I'm impatient

EDIT: Another thing, could you please translate literally the words of Madara in the fourth panel of this page?

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Kronin; 10-12-2012 at 09:24 AM.