Naruto Forums

Naruto Forums (http://www.narutoforums.com/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forum (http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   RolePlaying Mafia Game XI: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Mafia (Game) (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=763282)

Olivia 09-14-2011 12:15 AM

RolePlaying Mafia Game XI: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Mafia (Game)

http://i.imgur.com/Juq6s.jpg
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Mafia Game

RULES
-Stolen from Friday ;33-

DAY PHASE
  • The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
  • Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote lynch player name] and the Mafia Deities will bless you.
  • If a player fails to vote but has posted in one day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote. If a player votes for a dead person and has not changed their votes, it will count as a self vote! This means that VOTING NO LYNCH IS NOT ALLOWED.
  • EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED! Unless your fixing spelling/grammar mistakes. If you are caught then you will be Modkilled. ;33
  • EVERYONE MUST POST TWICE PER PHASE This also includes your vote. Failure to do so will result in a modblock for the night phase.
  • KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM. This is a section with post count, and that's really cool to a lot of you, but don't abuse it. You'll be warned.
  • If a player fails to vote in two (2) CONSECUTIVE day phases, they will be modkilled.
  • A PM will be sent to every living player informing them of the start of every day phase.
  • Day phases approximately last 24 hours.
  • Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Dawn Phase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE
  • There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. No warnings or anything, this is your warning. Failure to comply will result in a Modkill.
  • A PM will be sent to every living player informing them of the start of every night phase.
  • Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless i explicitly state that i shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons. :LOS
  • I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.
  • Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's night action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
  • Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE CYCLES OR MASONS WITH SOMEONE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit.
  • DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions. I will neg you and not allow you in any further games that I may or may not host. :noworries
  • PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting in the day phase earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.
  • ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED! However, you are allowed to lightly role hint your role. I'll decide what's "lightly". Do not post screen caps nor copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.
  • I would like to inform you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot. :sag
  • The mafia godfathers must send in the mafia’s night actions along with the faction kill. Only one PM will be accepted, so if you fuck up, too bad.
  • Also, pay attention to your role descriptions as some actions can be used only at night and only at day, some actions can be used at either night or day, and some actions can be used every night and day.
  • The player with the most votes will get lynched.
  • If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [????] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.
  • Any questions, PM me.

Olivia 09-14-2011 10:15 AM

PLAYER LIST
Alive: 6/20

1. ~Mystic Serenade~
2. WAD
3. Chaos [Rainbow Dash]
4. Belphegoob
5. Franky [Sea Serpent]
6. Gaia Moon [Rarity]
7. >.>
8. Sajin [Royal Guard]
9. Funkfreed [DJ Pon-3]
10. Keiichi Song [Trixie]
11. Laix [Twilight Sparkle]
12. Cokie the Clown [Gilda]
13. DJ Scruffy [Dragon]
14. Ishamael [Discord]
15. Legend [Zecora] (Originally Derpy Hooves)
16. LegendaryBeauty
17. Chibason [Spike]
18. VashTS [Derpy Hooves] (Originally Zecora)
19. PervySageSensei
20. Cubey [Apple Bloom]

Replacements:
1. Seiko
2. Immortal King

---------------------------------

PHASE ACTIONS

DAY PHASE 1:
Princess Celestia kills Parasprite(Sphyer)
Princess Celestia summons President Bill Clinton
Rainbow Dash kills Sea Serpent(Franky)
Apple Bloom(Cubey) is Lynched

NIGHT PHASE 1:

Angel is Maimed by [???]
Rainbow Dash(Chaos) is killed by Gilda

DAY PHASE 2:

[???] Makes a Announcement
Trixie(Keiichi Song) has been Lynched

NIGHT PHASE 2:

Gilda kills a Royal Guard. Three Remain
[???] maims Zecora

DAY PHASE 3:

[???] Makes Another Announcement
Dragon(DJ Scruffy) has been Lynched.

NIGHT PHASE 3:

[???] Maims The Royal Guard

DAY PHASE 4:

[???] Makes Another Announcement
DJ Pon-3(Funkfreed) has been Lynched.

NIGHT PHASE 4:

Nothing

DAY PHASE 5:

Gilda(Cokie the Clown) has been Lynched.

NIGHT PHASE 5:

Spike(Chibason) has been killed by [???]
Twilight Sparkle has been Maimed

DAY PHASE 6:

Zecora(Legend) has been Lynched.

NIGHT PHASE 6:

Derpy Hooves(VashTS) has been killed by [???]
Pinkie Pie has been Maimed

DAY PHASE 7:

Twilight Sparkle(Laix) has been Lynched.
Princess Celestia Summons Aizen

NIGHT PHASE 7:

The Royal Guard(Sajin) has been killed by [???]

DAY PHASE 8:

Rarity(Gaia Moon) has been Modkilled
Discord(Ishamael) has been Lynched.

Olivia 09-14-2011 06:05 PM

Meanwhile, In A Town Near Ponyville...

Is what Princess Celestia asked as she took a look at her whereabouts. Smoke was rising into the air, while the trees, all the precious trees were on fire. This small town was being burnt down to the ground. However Princess Celestia wouldn't stand for this, wanting to hurry up and gather allies she tried to take off, but then got distracted by a strange sound.

Casually turning around she noticed something small and furry. It was extremely cute, but she had encountered these small creatures before. They were Parasprites, small creatures that multiplied and ate any food their eyes set on. She couldn't allow them to continue diminishing everyponies food supply, so as Princess of Equestria she would have to dispose of them.

Princess Celestia: Please, leave at once. I will not allow you to harm my, I mean Equestria's, ponies any longer.

Parasprite: Pewpew!

Princess Celestia: Fine, I suppose I'll have to take more drastic of measures.

With most, if not all, of this small town burned down, Princess Celestia decided it would be okay to present her magical ability. The fires started to become more intense, and the Parasprite's surrounding the town caught on fire.

Princess Celestia: I don't like to use my magic on this planet, I'd much rather just control the sun as my cutey mark intends. However I can control any heat source I like. It pains me to do such a thing to all of you, but it's inevitable now, a war has started.

Turning around, she diminished the flames, and took a quick glance at her Royal Guard.

Princess Celestia: Come, we don't have time. Ponyville will be next.

As she and her Royal Guard left the scene, the small creatures fell to the ground, as nothing but ash.

Parasprite (Sphyer) has been killed.

Game Begins

Ser Cokie the Fool 09-14-2011 06:07 PM

First!:LOS

~Mystic Serenade~ 09-14-2011 06:14 PM

Second
:ryoma

Chibason 09-14-2011 06:15 PM

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Olivia 09-14-2011 06:18 PM

I'll try to keep a active vote count, but no promises. :noworries

WAD 09-14-2011 06:19 PM

Gotta go to class.

[Vote No Lynch] because I doubt it'll change anytime soon anyways

DJ Scruffy 09-14-2011 06:20 PM

HOWDY FOLKS

Ser Cokie the Fool 09-14-2011 06:21 PM

why am i the only Fodder tier member in this game:(

Cubey 09-14-2011 06:24 PM

So how bout them ponies :maybe

LegendaryBeauty 09-14-2011 06:32 PM

Finished adblocking all pony-related images in this thread.

Let's get down to business.

[Vote lynch Cubey]

Keiichi Song 09-14-2011 06:47 PM

But Ponys :sniff

I am so excitied :yay

Cubey 09-14-2011 06:49 PM

LB don't you think you're a bit too... outclassed here :maybe

LegendaryBeauty 09-14-2011 06:51 PM

By ponies? Not in the slightest.

I just so happen to hunt them for their manes.

Cubey 09-14-2011 06:55 PM

That's just inhumane you sick fuck :giogio

LegendaryBeauty 09-14-2011 06:59 PM

So was your mother giving birth to you and leaving the world with such a burden. Your point?

Cubey 09-14-2011 07:01 PM

I was put on this Earth to destroy you so it kind of evens out :maybe

LegendaryBeauty 09-14-2011 07:02 PM

And how's that working out for you? :lmao

Cubey 09-14-2011 07:04 PM

I wish you would change your name to WhatABitch :giogio