Naruto Forums

Naruto Forums (http://www.narutoforums.com/index.php)
-   Other Anime/Manga Fanclubs (http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Breaking Through the Barriers: The Loke x Lucy FC (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=755148)

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 11:13 AM

Breaking Through the Barriers: The Loke x Lucy FC

Welcome to the Loke x Lucy FC

Banner by Kagura

This FC is dedicated to the pairing of Loke (Loki) and Lucy Heartfilia, from Fairy Tail (aka "LoLu" as it is called in some of the circles in the FT fandom).

Owner and Founder: Fighting Kitsune
Co-owners: Hariti and kaileena

Why "Breaking Through the Barriers"?:

Spoiler:
The FC's title refers to Chp. 114's title: "Love Smashes Through the Barriers" and Loke's quote to Lucy after he saves her from Bickslow's destructive beam:

"I suppose this is just proof that the barrier between human and spirit...crumbles to nothing before the power of our love."

This quote, this idea of "breaking through barriers" accurately describes and estimates that if Loke and Lucy ever become a couple, they would have to cross the symbolical line and shatter the status quo that human and spirit cannot romantically unite and step into the world opposite their own.

Rules:

1) You must be a fan of or at least like the LoLu pairing/relationship. If you do not like this pairing, then please leave and refrain from bashing the FC and its members.
2) Character bashing of any kind is not allowed.
3) No bashing of other pairings that are considered "rivals" of LoLu.
4)As much as possible, please remain on topic. However, minor spamming is allowed.
5) When talking about manga events, please use spoiler tags.
6) Be respectful of fellow FC members. Disagreements can and may happen, but refrain from bashing each other.
7) Last but not least; have fun. (Yes, I'm predictable.) smile-big

Members:
サスサク
XxDarkXBeautyxX
SmilesMcgee
SloGoob
Benzaiten
vjpowell
HEATAQUA
ChocoLatte
Amai Tsukii chan

Allies:
The Fairy Tail FC!
Stopping the Rain and Melting the Ice: The Gray x Juvia FC
Burning Stars: The Natsu x Lucy FC

Links and Affiliates:
Rulebreakers and Heartbreakers: The Loke x Lucy Community at Fanfiction.Net
The Loke-x-Lucy Club at dA
Stellar Lovers: Tumblr Blog (run by Amai Tsukii chan!)

Goodies:

AMVs:

[MP] Miles [Loki x Lucy]
♥[LoLu] ♥~Just So You Know
Fairy Tail (Loke and Lucy)- What's Left of Me
[UBS] •.☜Lucy X Loki☞.• ~ Angels On The Moon
Loki and Lucy- Last Night on Earth
Body•Language //LoLu & Gruvia//
♫ The Way She Moves ~ Loke/Lucy
[I Wanna Be With You]
Loke & Lucy | Drop It
{ENS} ⸨┊LoLu ┊⸩ ◌ Animal ◌
∵LoLu∵∴S T A R S∴

LoLu Anthem:

I die each time you look away,
My heart, my life will never be the same
This love will take my everything
One breath, one touch will be the end of me.

~Love Song Requiem by Trading Yesterday

LoLu Moments:

Spoiler:
Loke goes out of his way to find Lucy's keys and finally finds them. (Chp. 67)
Loke, as usual, takes it upon himself to be Lucy's knight-in-shining armor and saves her from two creeps in Hosenka. (Chp. 71)
Loke hugs Lucy and tells her he doesn't have much time left.(Chp. 72)
Lucy is the only one who finds Loke and finds him at Kalian (Karen)'s grave. (Chp.72)
Lucy helps Loke get back to the Spirit World and earn the Spirit King's forgiveness. (Chp. 73-74)
Loke carries Lucy bridal style and declares himself (what LoLu fans call and know him as) Lucy's "knight-in-shining-armor." (Chp. 75)
Loke saves Lucy from Bickslow's blast, carrying her bridal style.
Loke's makes a comment about love which makes Lucy blush and bashful. (Chp. 114)
Happy makes a comment about Loke and Lucy being a couple. (And we know Happy isn't wrong and stating the truth when he calls it.) (Chp. 114)
Loke expresses his will to protect Lucy no matter what. (Chp. 115)
Lucy gets (or at least appears to be) jealous at Loke being friendly with Gray and wonders when they were friendly with each other. (Chp. 202)
Lucy screams at Loke to come back to her, no matter what. (Chp. 223)
"Long time, no see! Come on, just run into my arms, Lucy!" "...you wish." *blush* (Chp. 262)

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 06:46 PM

Why we like LoLu:

kaileena:
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaileena

1/ Because they mutually saved each other
2/ Because he has made an ought to protect her no matter what, which makes him her "knight in shining armor"
3/ Because they have always trusted each other, even in the most dangerous situations
4/ Because she can always count on him to support her and be there for her
5/ Because summoning all her stellar spirits at once just for him shows that her feelings for him aren't so superficial :quite
6/ Because they both feel stronger and capable of anything when with each other
7/ Because of how becoming Lucy's stellar spirit has made him way stronger and more badass :gar
8/ Because he went far as to search for her keys when she lost them, even though he was afraid of her
9/ Because Happy said they were cute together, and that they even formed a real couple to him (and only truth is spoken from Happy's mouth :quite)
10/ Because you can't deny how cute they are together :love

XxDarkXBeautyxX
Hariti
サスサク
vjpowell I II
Fighting Kitsune
ChocoLatte
Amai Tsukii chan

Banners:

By kaileena
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5494/lolufc.jpg

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 06:58 PM

Yep. Hello, co-owner. :hurr

kaileena 08-19-2011 07:11 PM

Hi boss! :laugh

Diddy 08-19-2011 07:20 PM

Joinage:awesome

kaileena 08-19-2011 07:22 PM

YAY first member!!! Welcome welcome :awesome

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by サスサク (Post 39974174)
Joinage:awesome

Welcomeサスサク!

Enjoy your stay and have fun. smile-big Goodies are on the front page and please follow or be sure to at least keep the rules of this FC in mind. And don't forget to rate this FC five stars. Last but not least, could you list or explain why you like LoLu?

kaileena 08-19-2011 08:16 PM

Hey I found a pretty nice AMV!

So so so? :ano

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaileena (Post 39975307)
Hey I found a pretty nice AMV!

So so so? :ano

I think that AMV is cool. :amuse Adding to the front page.

XxDarkXBeautyxX 08-19-2011 11:10 PM

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS <3 This is my favorite pairing, I'm sad you already have co-owners. I'm so totally devoted to this pairing, OMG! I'm so happy there is finally a fanclub for it<3

SO JOINAGE PLZ

Fighting Kitsune 08-19-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxDarkXBeautyxX (Post 39978003)
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS <3 This is my favorite pairing, I'm sad you already have co-owners. I'm so totally devoted to this pairing, OMG! I'm so happy there is finally a fanclub for it<3

SO JOINAGE PLZ

So glad there are some LoLu fans on this site. :wtf And I'm sorry about the co-ownership. :( Anyway, time for your official welcome...

Welcome XxDarkXBeautyxX!

Enjoy your stay and have fun. smile-big Goodies are on the front page and please follow or be sure to at least keep the rules of this FC in mind. And don't forget to rate this FC five stars. Last but not least, could you list or explain why you like LoLu?

XxDarkXBeautyxX 08-20-2011 12:04 AM

I am absolutely in love with their story. How alone Loki must've been feeling and how Lucy brought light into his life and he fell head over heels for her and doesn't hesitate to express this. Lucy is a very passionate person and despite her embarrassment over Loki's advances, shows him the same dedication she shows all of her spirits, if not more. They are willing to sacrifice anything for each other and I think the relationship developed beautifully. It does show a lot that Loki developed from a ladies man who has a girl on each arm into Lucy's faithful spirit who only has eyes for her [even if he got all goo goo eyed over edo!Lucy too, he's just silly]

I also think it's rather cute that people seem to identify them as a couple...

Fighting Kitsune 08-20-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxDarkXBeautyxX (Post 39978675)
I am absolutely in love with their story. How alone Loki must've been feeling and how Lucy brought light into his life and he fell head over heels for her and doesn't hesitate to express this. Lucy is a very passionate person and despite her embarrassment over Loki's advances, shows him the same dedication she shows all of her spirits, if not more. They are willing to sacrifice anything for each other and I think the relationship developed beautifully. It does show a lot that Loki developed from a ladies man who has a girl on each arm into Lucy's faithful spirit who only has eyes for her [even if he got all goo goo eyed over edo!Lucy too, he's just silly]

I also think it's rather cute that people seem to identify them as a couple...

Wholeheartedly agree with you, (:wtf) and, if it wouldn't bother you, would like your reasons (along with kaileena's reasons) to be added to the first two pages? :a,use

XxDarkXBeautyxX 08-20-2011 01:29 AM

That would be quite all right with me :D

Fighting Kitsune 08-20-2011 01:49 AM

^Great. 33

XxDarkXBeautyxX 08-20-2011 02:41 AM

Do you keep up in the anime? Some nice LokexLucy moments recently.

Hariti 08-20-2011 08:58 AM

:wth Why haven't you told me that the FC's up?:cry
Ok,I'll make sure to find some nice goodies.:plot

EDIT: Here we go.Prepare yourself.:kukuku

-continued below-

Hariti 08-20-2011 09:53 AM

Hariti 08-20-2011 09:54 AM

Sorry for the triple post.Image limit.

:faint Reuploading them from pixiv was a true hassle,but it was worth it.:love

kaileena 08-20-2011 10:20 AM

Welcome, XxDarkXBeautyxX!! :nuts may you enjoy being in this FC :tomato

Hariti I love your goodies :ohpek