Naruto Forums

Naruto Forums (http://www.narutoforums.com/index.php)
-   House of Uzumaki Archives (http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would Sasuke marry Sakura or Hinata?? (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=4743)

guruguru 10-22-2004 09:29 PM

Would Sasuke marry Sakura or Hinata??

If Sasuke were to pick a wife, do you think he'll choose Sakura over Hinata?
Sure the children of Sasuke-Sakura will be super cute, but Sasuke's number one priority is to be strong and to rebuild Uchiha clan. Imagin a baby with both Sharingan and Byakugan...
I think Sasuke will marry Hinata. And Naruto with Sakura. That'll be great!

Yuhi 10-22-2004 09:31 PM

dont even think that Hinata nor Sasuke have noticed eachother.....
and i dont think they´lll ever will........

Jh1stgen 10-22-2004 09:33 PM

Hinata... that was so random

We'll see what Sasuke's goal in life after he kills Itachi, or if someone else does...

Tautou 10-22-2004 09:35 PM

Uchiha blood and Hyuga blood are completely different... If their kid were to have a Sharingan and a Byakugan, which is doubtful, it'd be a large double edged sword, and in the end would be more of a defect than anything.

...and Sasuke wouldn't marry Hinata. If that ends up happening for some twisted reason, it wouldn't be for that purpose.

Jh1stgen 10-22-2004 09:37 PM

Does anyone know if the Hyuga clan only engage in a relationship with only their clan?... if so, Hinata is going against that rule

dspr8_rugged 10-22-2004 09:37 PM

Sasuke with Hinata? We never got to see them together in one episode for crying out loud! Besides, Hinata would not like the genius ones and will like those who are very much like her. That's what I think.

Anbu_soul 10-22-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuhi

same for me to

eternally 10-22-2004 09:50 PM

Where the heck did Sasuhina come from anyway?? Their kid would be hella messed up...cuz I really don't think you can have more than one bloodline limit. That'd be creepy...O_O

xenex 10-22-2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tautou
Uchiha blood and Hyuga blood are completely different... If their kid were to have a Sharingan and a Byakugan, which is doubtful, it'd be a large double edged sword, and in the end would be more of a defect than anything.

It's anime,anythings possible. You have a gigantic demon living in a twelve year old's stomach for crying out loud. I can imagine the hybrid eye looking white with the three tears of the copy wheel (sharingan replacing red with white). It could have the ability to see the inner chakra coil system and copy any form of nin-, gen-, and taijutsu.

As for Sasuke marrying Hinata, Sasuke might take an interest in enhancing the Uchiha bloodline with the byukugan ability but I doubt Hinata would consent.

Jh1stgen 10-22-2004 09:52 PM

Actually ... you can tell that the Uchiha married normal humans bc the member that had the dominant genes had sharingan while the recessive, had nothing

Yuhi 10-22-2004 09:54 PM

on a off topic note.
Xenex
Sweet dave chapelle quote hehehehe

Soren 10-22-2004 09:56 PM

He will marry his right hand

Amatsu 10-22-2004 10:48 PM

Of course Sasuke would marry Hinata. I mean it's obvious.

First off Hinata was the only girl to NOT be a Sasuke fangirl. I bet Sasuke would like that fact and actually feel kind of attracted to Hinata based on the fact that he would have to woo her instead of just getting her instantly like with all his other fangirls.

Also Sasuke would want a strong female and while Sakura has the potential to become strong. Sasuke would recognize the Hyuuga clan as the other most superior clan in Konoha and would definately choose Hinata based on her heritage.

As for Hinata's end; I think Hiashi would probably set them together per Sasuke's request. Mainly because the Uchiha's are a very prestigious clan. That is of course unless the Hyuuga's really do keep their heritage within the family so to speak.

Ah yes and their child would have the BYAKUUINGAN! A combination of the Byakugan and the Sharingan!

Rattan 10-22-2004 10:56 PM

I don't think marriage is really a major topic on Sasuke's mind at this point. Nor are the chances of the two getting together very big. Even if Sasuke was willing I doubt Hinata would be.

And if Kishimoto had set up Team 7 becoming pupils to the Legendary Nin, it's likely he also set up Sasuke and Sakura if that is even going to occur.

Anyway Hiashi probably wouldn't care too much who Hinata married seeing as he discarded her for the more gifted Hanabi.

Amatsu 10-22-2004 10:58 PM

He'd care. I mean Hianta may be a failure of the clan compared to Hanabi but she still has the Byakuugan. I don't think Hiashi would let her marry just ANYONE.

Watatsumi 10-22-2004 11:01 PM

lol, hell if the sharingan and byakugan fused then i wouldnt mine seeing this freaky kid :S

but i seriously doubt there be a sasuke x hinata relationship...their too different

Amatsu 10-22-2004 11:05 PM

Hmm not really too different. Sure Hinata is shy and quiet while Sasuke is cold hearted and un-caring but in that sense in could work. Hinata IS warm towards others and cares for others greatly. Heck if anything she'd probably be the best one to give Sasuke the TLC he really needs after all is said and done.

Then again I just don't see him getting with ANY of his fangirls and that includes Sakura.

Keira 10-22-2004 11:06 PM

Sasusaku has more possibilities than Naruhina IMO, Sasuke barely notices Sakura that is on the same time so how he could noticed someone who hasn't even once talked to him. I don't suport either one because to me they seem kinda impossible, Sasuke only haves one goal and that is revenge, he is too cold to feel true love for someone.

eternally 10-22-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aethos
Of course Sasuke would marry Hinata. I mean it's obvious.

First off Hinata was the only girl to NOT be a Sasuke fangirl. I bet Sasuke would like that fact and actually feel kind of attracted to Hinata based on the fact that he would have to woo her instead of just getting her instantly like with all his other fangirls.

Also Sasuke would want a strong female and while Sakura has the potential to become strong. Sasuke would recognize the Hyuuga clan as the other most superior clan in Konoha and would definately choose Hinata based on her heritage.

As for Hinata's end; I think Hiashi would probably set them together per Sasuke's request. Mainly because the Uchiha's are a very prestigious clan. That is of course unless the Hyuuga's really do keep their heritage within the family so to speak.

Ah yes and their child would have the BYAKUUINGAN! A combination of the Byakugan and the Sharingan!

How can you expect a romantic relationship out of two characters that haven't even said a word to each other for the 5 years the series has been running?

Hinata is the only girl who's not a Sasuke fangirl because she's the only girl who's a Naruto fangirl.

And I still think they'll make mutant kids. o_O

Tanthalos 10-22-2004 11:22 PM

Well...Sasuke will never marry anyone. He has never once stated that he wants to rebuild the clan, he usually states. "My clan died that day."

And even if they wanted to marry Hinata's father would kill her before letting her and the family secrets go to another clan. As for Sakura.... :/ He can barely tolerate her in large doses and while true in this day and age it may appear taht that's an important requirement to get married it wouldn't work out. Hey much like most marriages in the modern day...

Amatsu 10-22-2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternally
How can you expect a romantic relationship out of two characters that haven't even said a word to each other for the 5 years the series has been running?

Hinata is the only girl who's not a Sasuke fangirl because she's the only girl who's a Naruto fangirl.

And I still think they'll make mutant kids. o_O

Why do people expect NejiSaku to happen? I don't really see THAT happening. Yet I don't see why SasuHina wouldn't. Since Hinata is "a Naruto fangirl" so to speak it would give Sasuke a reason to be jealous and a reason to win Hinata over his long time rival... even if Naruto isn't aware of it.

Nah they won't be mutants. Probably uber powerful but not mutants.

eternally 10-22-2004 11:31 PM

Quote:

Why do people expect NejiSaku to happen? I don't really see THAT happening. Yet I don't see why SasuHina wouldn't. Since Hinata is "a Naruto fangirl" so to speak it would give Sasuke a reason to be jealous and a reason to win Hinata over his long time rival... even if Naruto isn't aware of it.

Nah they won't be mutants. Probably uber powerful but not mutants.

Nejisaku is for Neji fangirls...><. I like Neji :) ...I really don't expect that to happen! Nejisaku and Sasuhina are what I consider "fantasy pairings", like NarutoxTsuande, GaaSaku or something else obscure like that. Fun to read fanfictions about, but really don't have a chance of happening.

And why would Sasuke have a reason to be jealous of Naruto when he never even had any interest in Hinata in the first place?

Amatsu 10-22-2004 11:34 PM

Quote:

Nejisaku is for Neji fangirls...><. I like Neji :) ...I really don't expect that to happen! Nejisaku and Sasuhina are what I consider "fantasy pairings", like NarutoxTsuande, GaaSaku or something else obscure like that. Fun to read fanfictions about, but really don't have a chance of happening.

And why would Sasuke have a reason to be jealous of Naruto when he never even had any interest in Hinata in the first place?

Bah I don't know probably because Hinata is the only girl who doesn't like him because of THAT Naruto!

He'd probably try to get her to like him at first and then he'd probably obsess over it to the point where he actually does fall in love with her. After all he's gone through life with girls falling for him left and right the fact that Hinata doesn't feel anything for him would indeed spark some interest in Sasuke.

Neji is one of my favorite characters too but NejiSaku seems to be just as popular as SasuSaku at least on FF.net XD

themusic889 10-22-2004 11:36 PM

most likely to be sakura but i hate her...lol so i say hinata>.< lol

eternally 10-22-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Bah I don't know probably because Hinata is the only girl who doesn't like him because of THAT Naruto!

He'd probably try to get her to like him at first and then he'd probably obsess over it to the point where he actually does fall in love with her. After all he's gone through life with girls falling for him left and right the fact that Hinata doesn't feel anything for him would indeed spark some interest in Sasuke.

Neji is one of my favorite characters too but NejiSaku seems to be just as popular as SasuSaku at least on FF.net XD

LOL...Sasuke seriously needs to seek psychological help then...superiority complex overload. :D

Oh and yeah FF.net has a ton of Nejisaku...mostly in NejixSakuxSasuke...no idea where the heck that came from either, but I think rabid-bishounen-fangirlism is to blame. -_-

mary no jutsu 10-22-2004 11:58 PM

they way your talking about sasuke and hinata getting together kinda makes them sound like dogs ready for breeding. if they did get togther and ahve a kid that kid would have one bigass ego.

eternally 10-23-2004 12:01 AM

I think any of Sasuke's kids would have a bigass ego.

Detective 10-23-2004 12:03 AM

Has anyone even considered the possibility that Sasuke won't be around at the end of the series to marry, whether or not he wants to(he seems more like a lone wolf IMO). What I mean is, his reputation is being the Last of the Uchihas.

So it's very likely he may end up in some gigantic battle against Itachi in the world of the grasping moon, eventually killing his brother to gain his revenge but die as a tragic hero shortly afterwards(Remember Spike Vs. Vicious? That sort of thing). Ultimately take the secrets of the Sharingan to the grave.

Tautou 10-23-2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenex
It's anime,anythings possible. You have a gigantic demon living in a twelve year old's stomach for crying out loud. I can imagine the hybrid eye looking white with the three tears of the copy wheel (sharingan replacing red with white). It could have the ability to see the inner chakra coil system and copy any form of nin-, gen-, and taijutsu.

Wouldn't work.

In an anime anything is possible, but we've seen that this anime is made out of modern science as well as unordinary ninjas.

The Sharingan and the Byakugan themselves are also based on real life stuff... They aren't completely random.

People can go ahead and hope / be open minded about something that'd be stupid as hell happening, but it isn't likely that something such as this will be seen in this manga.

10% of this happening. The "fact" that anything is possible in an anime taken into consideration, 20%. Chances that I took that post too seriously, 90%.

Sawako 10-23-2004 12:12 AM

Sasuke has a better chance of being with Sakura than Hinata.

Amatsu 10-23-2004 12:22 AM

but why would he want to be wish someone he obviously has no interest in when he could be with HINATA! :D

eternally 10-23-2004 12:31 AM

Quote:

but why would he want to be wish someone he obviously has no interest in when he could be with HINATA! :D

...that's sort of a paradox, since he obviously has no interest in Hinata either.

Oh wait..we already discussed this..@_@

guruguru 10-23-2004 01:15 AM

Hmmmm.... I see some people wonder where the heck Sasuke-Hinata pair came from. Does anyone remember that at one point, we were told Uchiha and Hyuga branched off from one family?? I'm not sure if I remember correctly...

Sasuke 10-23-2004 01:30 AM

There is no emote to express how much I'm rolling my eyes right now.

eternally 10-23-2004 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruguru
Hmmmm.... I see some people wonder where the heck Sasuke-Hinata pair came from. Does anyone remember that at one point, we were told Uchiha and Hyuga branched off from one family?? I'm not sure if I remember correctly...

Now where did THAT come from?

I think you got it confused with the Hyuuga main and branched houses or something..

Eden Prime 10-23-2004 01:54 AM

I don't know why Sasuke would be remotely intrested in Hinata.

DeathWolf 10-23-2004 11:11 AM

i dun think sasuke and hinata talked together in the anime series at all i wonder where the sasu/hina thing came from too @_@

Sawako 10-23-2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

Now where did THAT come from?

I think you got it confused with the Hyuuga main and branched houses or something..

I remember Kakashi saying something how there's a legend of how the sharingan could've come from the Byukagan. Or something. Can't remember.

souske_05 10-23-2004 11:39 AM

i think he would meet sum1 that is not in the story right now and marry her. sakura would go on a never ending quest to get him back and then hinata would marry naruto.the end

Konkimaru 10-23-2004 12:17 PM

I think Sasuke should get Hinata drunk one night just cos I want to see what the kid looks like!! Hehe

Imagine if the kid had 1 eye Byakugan and 1 eye Sharingan!! That would be the ultimate ninja!!!

Sawako 10-23-2004 12:19 PM

The ultimate child would be a child of Sasuke's and Hinata's with Kyuubi sealed up inside of it! Hehe.

Although I don't like SasuxHina, but I wonder waht the child would be like...

Shen 01-27-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuhi

same for me, I dont know who he would marry but the girl he cares the most for is sakura. But he doesnt love her, I think he only cares for her.

Blood Dawn 01-27-2006 08:48 PM

No, just no. >>

kimetara 01-27-2006 08:57 PM

Well...let's assume that love plays no role here. In fact, let's assume personality plays no role here. Going purely off genetics...

Byakugan, which manifests in all Hyuugas, would have to be a dominant trait. Sharingan, which manifests in some Uchihas, would have be a recessive trait. Sharingan supposedly branched off from the Byakugan, or at least that's what Kakashi's heard. This would mean that the alleles for these genes would probably occupy the same loci.

Actually...even if they aren't related by a common ancestry, chances are all doujutsu would be located at the same loci. Just like the allele that decides whether a bird's beak is short or long is in the same location for every bird of that species, the allele that determines the possession of a doujutsu would be in the same location for all humans.

That means that either 1) the zygote would terminate due to an excess of genetic material, or 2) all of Sasuke's children with Hinata would be Hyuugas, and his clan would not be revived. So no, I don't believe Sasuke will ever marry Hinata for the sake of rebuilding his clan.

Keiryu 01-27-2006 08:58 PM

If Sasuke completed his goals and lives....and somehow doesn't have some kind of feelings for Naruto (I know he won't but nice to dream) I would say he would marry Sakura. (or if he was forced most deifnatly Hinata)

sapphireninja 01-27-2006 09:00 PM

I don't think so beside naruto is way cuter with hinata
and sakura or ino could go with sasuke :wtf

Hyuuga Neji 01-27-2006 09:03 PM

genetics would make it so only 1 bloodline limit is there. so byebye byakuringan

no seriously. hinata was the ONLY girl who didnt give a shit about sasuke. if they want a relationship they need interest in one another.

sasuhina = crack pairing (not to be discussed "to what extent" etc)

sasusaku = canon pairing (not to be discussed "to what extent" etc)

big difference there ^

blackdragon2187 01-27-2006 09:12 PM

I think if Sasuke kills Itachi (which i doubt, i would have to read it to believe it)
and if he is allow to go back to the leaf his choice would be Sakura or ino.

Like some people already wrote, Sasuke and Hinata never said a word to each other so why would she want to rebuild Sasuke's clan when her eyes are on Naruto all the time?

Can you imagine how their baby would look like....poor thing...Byakugan and the Sharingan, i just don't see their blood mixing like that. Plus Hinata is a Hyuuga when would they want a Sharingan in the mix when a purer Byakugan is stronger?

But this is just my opinion. -.-

Lullaby 01-28-2006 02:11 AM

I think if he were to marry he would marry Sakura.

I do not think he would choose Ino. Not sure about Hinata, he could choose her since she was the only one without a huge crush on him but I don't think Hinata would like Sasuke. =/

Amatsu 01-28-2006 02:43 AM

I say Hinata because let's face it. Sasuke would be interested in Hinata because she had no interest in him. Sasuke would want what he thinks he can't have. Then somewhere along the way Hinata would just fall into his arms and well the rest is history.. XD

Not to mention that since Sasuke would think she's into Naruto it would give him reason to try and get her to one-up Naruto too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyuugafan
genetics would make it so only 1 bloodline limit is there. so byebye byakuringan

no seriously. hinata was the ONLY girl who didnt give a shit about sasuke. if they want a relationship they need interest in one another.

sasuhina = crack pairing (not to be discussed "to what extent" etc)

sasusaku = canon pairing (not to be discussed "to what extent" etc)

big difference there ^

Did you just call SasuSaku canon? Also who says Hinata couldn't fall for Sasuke at some point? If people think Naruto can magically fall in love with Hinata when he's had no interest in her then I can't see why Sasuke can't fall in love with her.