Naruto Forums

Naruto Forums (http://www.narutoforums.com/index.php)
-   House of Uzumaki Archives (http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Yondaime's name - Uzumaki Arashi? (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=10391)

ZeonNoMamono 05-24-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UZUMAKI_ITACHI
who is uzumaki arashi.. his name was on the summon scroll were naruto had signed the contract with frog summons u could see 3 names jiraya, uzumaki arashi and naruto.. could it be 4th??

Im pretty sure it said KAZAMA Arashi from what a pic I saw said... Ah well, he's Naruto's dad, Uzamaki on his moms side.

gomen 05-24-2005 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattousaiMS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/Yondaime.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rutostat3y.gif
Note: when there is a ? it means i am guessing, since i don't know that info.
Stat are clockwise: Nin (dragon), Tai (tiger), Gen (snake), Knowledge (monkey), Strenght (ox), Speed (hare/rabbit), Stamina (dog), Seals (rat).
My speculation.

Both those pictures are of Yondaime though arent they?. About the stats I have no idea but it might be accurate if he's ANBU. :huh

ZeonNoMamono 05-24-2005 02:47 AM

Thats impossible. Narutos 14.5 now and Genin. No one can get to ANBU in half a year from Genin.

FitzChivalry 05-24-2005 10:14 AM

I guess no one paid attention to the first episode where I saw the 4th Hokage clearly upon Gama Bunta's head.

Kidd 05-24-2005 01:45 PM

Now, Ingoman posted this picture which is supposed to have all instances of his name on it.

Now, before I even start dissecting this, isn't it clearly obvious that these three instances have completely different writings? It's not even the -same- doodles every time, how could we actually read something of it and believe in it? The middle's kanji seems to be "mon" as in "a gate", which is completely different from the other two kanji. The only thing that seems to remain kinda the same is the last character, which I believe to be え, pronounced "e". But wait, that character isn't on the third panel, but I suppose that could be chopped off. In the second panel I read the second character as ス, "su" (and that's really pushing it), whereas in the other two it's obviously kanji - two different kanji for that matter. And heck, it's kanji with radicals I don't even recognize.

It could be just that I suck too much at reading hand-written japanese to be able to recognize the radicals, but I think it's more probable that there's a reason the questions like "what's the fourth's name?" "is the fourth naruto's dad?" and the like are unquestioned at japanese forums as well. Simply put, you're not supposed to be able to read this. Why would it be made so it's so easy to read Naruto and Jiraiya but not the name in the middle? Bingo: you're not supposed to know.

As for that spanish translation (the link was dead btw), I don't care what any spanish manga volume says. They could've typed anything they wanted there and gotten away with it. And guess what? They did. When translating a manga, all you get is the original manga in high resolution format - that's all. What's supposed to be unreadable remains that way, and the original manga artist and his publisher won't tell you a thing no matter how much you ask. All you have is your manga just the same way everyone in japan sees the manga, then it's time for some photoshopping. Technically there is no difference between a scanlation group and an official nationwide translation, other than that one gets money for it and also gets higher quality raws than the other. If my swedish license of Naruto would've been put through, I could've written "Uzumaki Moron" if I wanted to, cause I have the power to pull shit out of my ass if I want to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hisshouburaiken
It Is All Bullshit. The Name Is Untranslatable. Get Over It.

^Methinks you should all listen to this person. :P Hi hisshou btw, I don't visit this place normally - I was just linked to this thread - but it's nice to see familiar faces around, heh heh.

ph0921 05-27-2005 08:25 PM

thats pretty neat

GenoBreaker 05-28-2005 12:56 PM

thats freaking crazy it would make sence for it to be his dad

BabY TaLk 05-28-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UZUMAKI_ITACHI

i saw this and i was wondering that .. naruto was the last one who write his name .. but as i see his pic there was a name after naruto (Wat the hell).. i bet something is wrong with all this idea and thingy .

kurisawa 05-28-2005 06:53 PM

i didnt notice any characters written on the scroll. yeah, im blind

caliboy 05-28-2005 07:46 PM

just look at the resemblence in my sig

Nidaime 05-31-2005 05:14 PM

I have a good reason why Naruto is Yondaime's son! We heard of Chyo-ba that many countrys tried to control the Jin... . And they tried the best they'ld to be the strongest. So Yondaime put Kyuubi into Naruto like it was did with Gaara. Was'nt his father the old Kage too? They were Hokage and did'nt wanted to loose one of his people so they used their sons, the ones, they could control be best.
And that's why Arashi ist Yondaime and Yondaime is Naruto's son. :smile-big

Knocker 06-05-2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuuga
Unless Naruto is Yondaime's father!

now that's messed up.

what is that girl's name? (the girl with the black hair) - don't you ALL have black hair?) hmm.... i think Naruto's parents would have yellow or Blonde hairs. (don't you? )

good theory tho, we'll see .. the truth ONE DAY!

minou 06-05-2005 11:17 AM

who sign the scroll first did it say that?

Yuhara 06-07-2005 01:29 PM

If this uzumaki arashi person does exist, couldn't it mean this could be Naruto's father and not be the 4th? i dont understand why the creator went threw the trouble of writing down a nother name on the scrol and have it really mean the 4th... it might be possable he may be introducing a new character that may apear later.... just maybe.

Triggenism 06-07-2005 01:53 PM

Yeah it is very possible that he can be his father, one question remains thought.
who is Naruto's mother?

theshinobi417 06-07-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nidaime
I have a good reason why Naruto is Yondaime's son! We heard of Chyo-ba that many countrys tried to control the Jin... . And they tried the best they'ld to be the strongest. So Yondaime put Kyuubi into Naruto like it was did with Gaara. Was'nt his father the old Kage too? They were Hokage and did'nt wanted to loose one of his people so they used their sons, the ones, they could control be best.
And that's why Arashi ist Yondaime and Yondaime is Naruto's son. :smile-big

To add, the old lady that appears from suna said that she seald the jin.. in garaa.....

Hyuuga_Annise 07-01-2005 08:23 AM

I'm coming to this rather late in the day, so forgive me if I'm just rehashing everything everyone else has already said. I'm only posting, because a friend of mine and myself both have thought (before I even saw this thread) that Naruto was the fourth Hokage's son.

I accept that the scroll is not admissable, as there are too many different forms and translations, and I doubt that they'd put on family names. I do like the name Arashi though. If it did say Uzumaki, no way would Naruto have missed it, but if it was just the given name, he might have. I wouldn't have thought that the name could be anything other than Yondaime's, as Yondaime was trained by Jaraiya, and we know both summoned the frogs.

Here's my thoughts:

1. Naruto and Yondaime have the same hair and the same eyes. Look at some of the other father-son pairings: Shikamaru's dad, Chouji's dad... Definate family resemblances.

2. When Naruto was riding Gamabunta, Gamabunta ignored him the first time Naruto told him his name, but the second time, he seemed interested.

3. When Naruto was riding Gamabunta, Jaraiya (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) said something along the lines of... "well, the last person to summon Gamabunta was the fourth..."

4. It does seem unlikely that the fourth would stick the demon into some poor unsuspecting soul's baby.

5. It would explain why Naruto is an orphan: if his mother died in childbirth, or soon after, and Yondaime died fighting the fox, of course he's an orphan.

Of course, there are againsts: a lot of people died fighting the fox, and with the extra chakra that Naruto's got, he would be able to summon pretty much whatever he wanted.
Also, why has no one told him, and why does no one like him: well, no one likes him because whoever's son he is, he still has a demon in his belly. Why has no one told him: two possibilities:
firstly, no one knew. If Naruto was illegitimate, for example, the 4th may not have told anyone he had a kid. He could have been named Uzumaki in honour of the fourth despite that because no one knew who his parents were... I know I'm kind of clutching there, but hey. And what if the 4th isn't an Uzumaki, and Naruto was just named that... doesn't mean the 4th isn't his dad.
secondly, maybe no one was/is allowed to tell him: they weren't allowed to tell him about the demon. Maybe that was forbidden too. Like someone said, it might screw a kid up to know that he was carrying the demon that killed his dad around with him.

I must say I'm confused about the sealing technique though. The whole thing about the 3rd having the seal on him, not on a kid, is a bit weird. However, we know the 3rd had trouble when he was tring to seal Orochimaru. Maybe, because the fox is much bigger and has a bigger soul and more chakra, it couldn't all be sealed in the same way. Just a thought :)
I also kinda like the idea of Naruto being the 4th... would be kinda cool if he got de-aged. However, from what I know, wasn't the fourth supposed to be an elite... Naruto is somewhat lacking in the natural ability department. Then... maybe that's because he was getting used to have the two chakras.

Okay, I'm rambling now... this is already a huge post. I'll be quiet.

Ninja_dude 07-01-2005 08:34 AM

yo, homes long time no see. naruto's is a compound of 2-3 seals i think, jiraiya said this. so, i don't think that the deathgod seal and the kyubi seal is the same, and plus we didn't see any giant dude with a knife in his mouth during the first episode. so maybe it's a different jutsu.

Hyuuga_Annise 07-01-2005 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_dude
yo, homes long time no see. naruto's is a compound of 2-3 seals i think, jiraiya said this. so, i don't think that the deathgod seal and the kyubi seal is the same, and plus we didn't see any giant dude with a knife in his mouth during the first episode. so maybe it's a different jutsu.

The third said it was the same Jutsu. And when the 3rd sealed the two previous hokages, his shadow clones had the same seal on their bellies as Naruto has on his. Plus, I doubt there are that many forbidden jutsus for sealing souls in bodies that result in the death of the user.

However... if it results in the death of the user, makes you wonder how it got passed on...

qOcOp 07-01-2005 12:40 PM

could be the 4ths's papa.....naruto grandpa.