Sasuke will Kill Kakashi!!!!???

Emery
05-14-2006, 10:00 AM
Sasuke can TRY. But he can't escape a dimensional rift made from the Mangekyou Sharingan that Sasuke himself was unable to obtain.

Kakashi's Doujutsu > Sasuke.

Woofie
05-14-2006, 10:06 AM
It would be kind of good if he did - I love Kakashi and all, but y'know, sacrifices have to be made in the name of story-telling sometimes. It would be surprising and exciting.

But to be honest, I doubt it will happen. Kakashi is a very popular character (equal to Naruto and Sasuke), so probably won't die; if he does die, it will be going out with a bang by taking out a powerful villain. He won'tdie without taking someone with him, I'm sure, and he certainly won't be sacrificed just to show how strong and evil Sasuke is.

Also, I really don't think Sasuke would do this. He isn't Orochimaru, nor will he ever become like that IMO. :)

Rori
05-14-2006, 10:09 AM
I personally think, that Sasuke would be able kill Kakashi, but like Woofie said, Kakashi, is way too popular too die.

I don't think, he'd willingly kill him though, hes not that evil. Lets hope.

QuoNina
05-14-2006, 10:15 AM
I always thought the possibility is slim. But it doesnt stop me from thinking it's possible. Got this idea when I saw Kakashi climbing up the cliff to train Sasuke back in Chuuin Exam. Idk why. :grin

Like Woofie and KyuubiSpirit says, I am not sure if he would do it all the way through or is able to suceed even if the manga does come down to this situation. But definitely possible.

And we are yet to see how strongly Kakashi feels about Sasuke's betrayal yet. Maybe Kakashi wants to beat up Sasuke once Sasuke turns into a badass more than anyone does. That would push Sasuke to do something... You never know. I think Sasuke has a chance to defeat Kakashi btw. He's grown up. He've learned Kakashi's favorite technique, and he is "Kakashi's type".

Yasha
05-14-2006, 10:26 AM
Considering that Sasuke and kakashi are the top two favourite characters in Naruto, I doubt this will happen. But I am always glad to see a manga taking an unexpected turn. :amuse

Sunuvmann
05-14-2006, 10:28 AM
It can happen. But I see him dying at the hands of an Akatsuki member...maybe Itachi or some other Akatsuki member. If Itachi, then that can be what makes Sasuke good again. Or if another or AL, then to set Naruto to KN9.

DeepThought
05-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Sasuke only wants to kill ONE person. He hasn't kiled anyone in the whole series and if he wouldn't kill Naruto (who he had a "reason" to kill) then why the F would he kill Kakashi?

Vegitto-kun
05-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Kishimoto doesn't really like killing popular characters anyway, he killed of gaara and made him come back to life -_-

x_Zen_x
05-14-2006, 11:13 AM
This is not going to happen.

Akechi
05-14-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't see how Kakashi would get involved with Sasuke again, it's beyond his power to stop him, and he's way back in Konoha still. There's no real opportunity for Sasuke to whack Kakashi unless somehow big K arrives at the scene for some undeterminable reason.

And I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but Sasuke isn't really evil.

Orochimaru wanted to kill Sandaime for a long time because of the hokage thing (most likely), Sasuke would only kill someone who gets in his way (and even then he never killed Naruto).

mukashi-banashi
05-14-2006, 12:53 PM
like it was said before - for the plot there's no need that Sasuke kills Kakashi (even if he could, but I don't think so).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum