Why didn't Orochimaru summon Danzo instead of the past 4 kages?

bleakwinter
02-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Danzo destroyed Shisui's eye before he died. He wouldn't be of much use anyway.

LordsOFSlaem
02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Danzo destroyed Shisui's eye before he died. He wouldn't be of much use anyway.

Doesn't matter, he's still the strongest kage

Jagger
02-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Danzo already wasted his Kotoamatsukami on Mifune and needs 10 years to recharge (Danzo lost his right arm before dying and crushed the eye), he's pretty much useless.

LordsOFSlaem
02-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Danzo already wasted his Kotoamatsukami on Mifune and needs 10 years to recharge (Danzo lost his right arm before dying and crushed the eye), he's pretty much useless.

I don't see why that matters. Madara was an old man when he died, why can't Danzo be revived at a fvcking state before he lost an arm and the eye?

richard lewis
02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
I don't see why that matters. Madara was an old man when he died, why can't Danzo be revived at a fvcking state before he lost an arm and the eye?

danzo is fodder compared to the other hokage "minus tsunade"

KaitenV
02-09-2013, 10:14 PM
I disagree about Donzou's strength. He got defeated by Sasuke in only a few chapters after all. Sure he is strong, but I believe it will be far more interesting to see the 3rd and 4th Hokage. :

Kaix
02-09-2013, 10:18 PM
While I appreciate your ability to like other characters than the main cast, your overwhelming obsession with Danzo leads me to believe that you, sir, are the highest caliber of angry troll.

To answer your question I need clarification. Do you mean an African or European swallow?

Hussain
02-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Because koto is overrated and that's it. Ao had fought Shisui, and Danzo took it easily from him and there wasn't any problem at all. I don't believe how some people think that Shisui can be at the level they imagine LOL. Maybe Kishi have to put him as the Sage instead of the current one.

These 4 Hokages are a lot stronger than Danzo.

PureWIN
02-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Koto is so overrated on this forum. Its original owner got one of his eyes forcibly taken, yet somehow it can stop a war? :lmao

Doge
02-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Because Danzo self destructed. If it were possible to revive him and use Koto, Obito would've had Zetsu go out and get his nearly nonexistent corpse by now.

Karyu Endan
02-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Danzo is in fvcking possession of the most valuable ocular jutsu known to man, Kotoamatsukami. Is Orochimaru an idiot, or is the writer of this manga an idiot? That very technique could flip the war in the favor of whoever had an edo Danzo, the technique would ensure victory to whoever would use it. Man, Orochimaru is fvcking stupid, and I can FVCKING GUARANTEE that he is possession of Danzo's DNA. Perhaps the writer of this manga realized this, and for that very fvcking reason did not add him. Danzo is stronger than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage by many miles with his ocular genjutsu and manga feats, arguably even the 4th in this situation.

While I do not want Danzo to come back, the strongest ninja would just get shit on by an Uchiha again. And, by the one who knows everything, I think Danzo knew even more than all the past and current kages.

:phoenix

Danzo's last thoughts have him acknowledging Hiruzen is better than him.

And he clearly isn't as good with Mokuton as Hashirama.

And Danzo is a closet Uchiha racist where Tobirama is an open Uchiha racist, which alone shows Tobirama has more balls than Danzo and is thus superior. And if you don't buy that, Tobirama understood the meaning of self-sacrifice for Konoha to a greater extent than Danzo did, as Danzo never makes a self-sacrificial move until right before his death.

Actually, Danzo's final thoughts have him reflect that while he obtained the title of Hokage, he couldn't live up to the ideal the Hokage is supposed to represent, and is thus a failure of one.

Hokages > Danzo, by Danzo's own admission.

Tobirama Senju
02-10-2013, 02:08 AM
well there was almost nothing left of danzo anyway and he doesn't know as much as Hashirama/Tobirama do. Btw if u don't mind me saying I giggled a lil when u said he was the strongest hokage.

wibisana
02-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Itachi got blind before die.
still he had his eyes

tenthring
02-10-2013, 02:19 AM
I believe it was stated Jiraiya can't be revived because no part of his body can be recovered. This is the same for Danzo.

Besides, I don't think this is about power. Sasuke wants answers.

Punished Pathos
02-10-2013, 02:51 AM

Danzo is the strongest Kage?

:lmao
The strongest Kages alive are Tsunade and Onoki.
Obito has Danzo's body so Orochimaru can't get any genetic material needed to Edo Danzo.

Annabella
02-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Orochimaru summoned the hokages so Sasuke could have his questions answered. He already knows about Danzo's part in the massacre so there's no point in bringing him back. The Hokages can confirm/refute what Danzo and Tobi told him and also give him new information by answering his other questions.

Addams
02-10-2013, 03:00 AM
A dude who has been owned by Sasuke doesn't deserve to be called "strongest" anything.

titantron91
02-10-2013, 03:33 AM
He got defeated by the Naruto manga's most hated character that possesses the most hated ability and belongs to the most hated group in NF.

There's no way he can be even called strong.

HoriMaori
02-10-2013, 03:44 AM
I was almost starting to believe you......until you said Danzo was the strongest Hokage. Sorry, I'm afraid you gave yourself away Mr Troll.

So would Danzo be resurrected into his pre-experiment form (no Sharingan), or his VS Sasuke form or somewhere in between? Any form would get bossed by 1234.

Plague
02-10-2013, 03:49 AM
If it wasn't for them extra eyes, Danzo would have been one-paged.

Punished Pathos
02-10-2013, 03:58 AM
A dude who has been owned by Sasuke doesn't deserve to be called "strongest" anything.

Sasuke is going to be the strongest character in the manga, what are you yapping about?

Stratogabo
02-10-2013, 04:31 AM

strongest kage

Sasuke is going to be the strongest character in the manga, what are you yapping about?

Uhm, sure :geg

Yuna
02-10-2013, 04:35 AM
Danzou possessed Hashirama's cells and thus was able to regenerate Koto Amatsukami quite fast. He believed himself able to use it on Obito before the end of his battle with Sasuke. That said, he crushed that little eye before dying, so he'd just be a cyclops.

T-Bag
02-10-2013, 05:38 AM
i stopped fvcking reading. cuz of that

arokh
02-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Noobs claiming his eye would still be crushed need to stop what they're doing and reread the manga. Kabuto showed us Edo Tensei has no limit you can revive in any physical state you like even add stuff wasn't there.

Danzo would absolutely have Kotoamatsukami and because of Edo/Hashirama cells he could probably spam it. It's not overrated either because of Obito's desire of it.

I seriously doubt Danzo took an eye from Shisui in a fair fight.

Danzio
02-10-2013, 10:27 AM
You're not doing us Danzo fans any favors.

xXMUGIWARAXx
02-10-2013, 10:31 AM
was listening until u said he was the strongest hokage...

Hoshigaki Kisame
02-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Danzo is stronger than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage by many miles with his ocular genjutsu and manga feats, arguably even the 4th in this situation.

Stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum.

Pein
02-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Danzo was strong though, before Naruto and rasenshuriken, Danzo was most likely the strongest Fuuton user in the world.

PDQ
02-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Koto is so overrated on this forum. Its original owner got one of his eyes forcibly taken, yet somehow it can stop a war?
Only because Shisui didn't have Hashirama's DNA and therefore can only use his eyes once every 10 years. Hell, Naruto was able to take advantage of a 5 second delay to defeat Deva Path, a 10 year delay for a jutsu that works on one person at a time would be easy.
I believe it was stated Jiraiya can't be revived because no part of his body can be recovered. This is the same for Danzo.
Actually Kabuto said Jiraiya's body couldn't be recovered but there's enough blood on Pain's weapons from stabbing him to use.

Similarly, rather than Danzo, Shisui could be revived, this time with Hashirama's DNA.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/520/14

Except Obito told Kabuto not to try it.

Mephissto
02-10-2013, 02:07 PM

Wrong, Danzou has senju dna.

Luftwaffles
02-10-2013, 02:51 PM
I disagree about Donzou's strength. He got defeated by Sasuke in only a few chapters after all. Sure he is strong, but I believe it will be far more interesting to see the 3rd and 4th Hokage. :

If by defeated you mean Sasuke won because of Karin and Tobi, by all means alright.

Lucaniel
02-10-2013, 02:58 PM
sasuke won because danzo was a colossal moron who wasted 10 uses of izanagi.

all karin did was provide an explanation that sasuke could likely have figured out himself with a little more observation pretty quickly

Danzo is in fvcking possession of the most valuable ocular jutsu known to man, Kotoamatsukami. Is Orochimaru an idiot, or is the writer of this manga an idiot? That very technique could flip the war in the favor of whoever had an edo Danzo, the technique would ensure victory to whoever would use it. Man, Orochimaru is fvcking stupid, and I can FVCKING GUARANTEE that he is possession of Danzo's DNA. Perhaps the writer of this manga realized this, and for that very fvcking reason did not add him. Danzo is stronger than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage by many miles with his ocular genjutsu and manga feats, arguably even the 4th in this situation.

While I do not want Danzo to come back, the strongest ninja would just get shit on by an Uchiha again. And, by the one who knows everything, I think Danzo knew even more than all the past and current kages.

dear christ, boy, just shut the fuck up about your homoerotic obsession with one of the most despised characters in this manga already

-JT-
02-10-2013, 03:59 PM
With the exception of the claim that Danzo is the strongest Hokage, and general tardishness, OP does have a point.

Edo Tensei has brought about several plot holes in terms of people losing certain abilities before their deaths yet being revived with them. For example, Hizashi's Byakugan should have been sealed upon his death, yet why is he revived with a perfectly functioning pair of White Eyes and the Cursed Seal itself?

Hiko Seijurou
02-10-2013, 04:16 PM
:lmao lol @ putting Minato above the other Hokage. They would eat the 4th for breakfast.

ovanz
02-10-2013, 04:24 PM
He didn't want the manga to be pimped into straight seinen territory.

IDontHateYou
02-10-2013, 05:03 PM
....oh... a troll thread. Well already here, might as well post.

It is funny though how Shusui got his eye snatched by Danzo. In his defence, Danzo could have pulled a sneak attack on him. You know Danzo was a jealous, insecure pusy, who admitted how much he sucked in the end.

After I watch that asshole hide under village while Pain ransacked the village. Fuck Danzo. Im not mad... its just... fuck him. lol.

egressmadara
02-10-2013, 05:57 PM
- He's in Obito's possession
- He sealed himself or something

Grendel
02-10-2013, 07:17 PM
First it wasn't about strength it was about it was about answering sasuke's questions and 2nd Danzou isn't stronger than any of the 4 hokages....

LordsOFSlaem
02-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Danzo would be able to answer the questions better than all the Hokage. He is smarter and more knowledgeable than all the other Hokage. Why not rez him instead of the Third?

Skywalker
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Because Danzo is useless and there'd be no point in bringing him back.

PDQ
02-10-2013, 10:40 PM
With the exception of the claim that Danzo is the strongest Hokage, and general tardishness, OP does have a point.

Edo Tensei has brought about several plot holes in terms of people losing certain abilities before their deaths yet being revived with them. For example, Hizashi's Byakugan should have been sealed upon his death, yet why is he revived with a perfectly functioning pair of White Eyes and the Cursed Seal itself?

It was sealed upon his death. Which means his soul left his body right before he lost it(when his soul was in his body, he wasn't dead). Since it has to do with people's souls, it likely bases it on their last memory of their body before they died. Nagato remembered having the Rinnegan so he came back with it even though Obito stole his originals.

Raiden
02-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Hmm...interesting that you guys are getting into a debate about whether Danzo would have the technique nor not. I'd say some of the inconsistencies suggest that it really all depends on whether Kishimoto wants him to have the jutsu. I personally think we need a break from techniques that alter reality itself.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum