Did Gai force Madara out of the entire Chapter?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

T-Bag
11-14-2012, 03:04 AM
I agree OP.

GAI
http://imageshack.us/a/img35/6976/gai.th.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MADARA
http://imageshack.us/a/img268/8544/madz.th.png

lol :laugh:laugh

The Potential
11-14-2012, 03:32 AM
I might be inclined to agree with you, but the way Madara was acting at the end of the chapter... I just don't see it, sorry.

Skaddix
11-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Yeah Madara was just watching the world end.

Jad
11-14-2012, 03:37 AM
I might be inclined to agree with you, but the way Madara was acting at the end of the chapter... I just don't see it, sorry.

He says "Oh well" to the Juubi being revived, why would he give two shits to a move that he can just regenerate from? Especially since the Juubi being revived >>>>>> an attack Gai did that only impacted Stage 2.5 Sasunoo armour (not even his strongest form, not close to it), yet he still seems unimpressed by the arrival of the Juubi. Probably thinks his stronger the Juubi at this point.

If he has no real reaction to the Juubi being revived, why would he have a reaction to Afternoon Tiger? Especially considering both the aftermath of Hirudora and the Juubi being revived SORT of coincided. Juubi supersedes Hirudora in terms of getting a reaction from Madara lol

I don't see that as a way to make my argument less valid?

Mephissto
11-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Well Madara wasn't defeated by it but it definately made him release his Mokuton at least.
If it really stopped him for so long, we don't know..

orthoanduro
11-14-2012, 04:39 AM
well , i think madara have regenerated his internal organ damage off panel , cuz as u know ALL AT do is internal damage

PainHyuuga
11-14-2012, 04:43 AM
Op is most probably correct.
Theres no other likely explanation for the disappearance/weakened Wood Dragon
and Susano.
It is not hard to believe that this move is capable of owning this form of Susano as it is a move that far exceeds other that has made an impact on Susano (eg Tsunade punch, Raikage body slam, Danzo, Mei etc).

Gai in 7th Gate is difinitely capable of defeating Uchiha with Susano.

ThatsWhatIsLove
11-14-2012, 04:51 AM
So much butt hurt.

The most likely explanation is Madara just decided to take a chill pill after getting hit by such an incredibly weak attack and thinking these nubs aren't worth his time. Yes that is definitely what happened, it makes so much sense.

:giogio

Jad
11-14-2012, 04:53 AM
So much butt hurt.

The most likely explanation is Madara just decided to take a chill pill after getting hit by such an incredibly weak attack and thinking these nubs aren't worth his time. Yes that is definitely what happened, it makes so much sense.

:giogio

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24170403.jpg

Shattering
11-14-2012, 05:13 AM
This chapter probably lasted 1-2 mins in "real time" and Madara was chilling at the end, he just doesn't give a fuck, he probably knew the Juubi's revival was close and decided to sit and wait...

Sareth
11-14-2012, 05:18 AM
The wood dragon's grip loosening definitely had to do with Hirodura. I don't know about Madara having to reform, though.

Edo Madara
11-14-2012, 05:35 AM
dat Gai is never ceases to amaze me :datass

Corax
11-14-2012, 05:47 AM
Hirudora likely broke Susano and Madara s concentration. I doubt that it forced him to regenerate,he didn't has anything but bruises on the last page.

Grimmjowsensei
11-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Yep. Madara got completely annihilated and was busy regenerating the entire chapter.

Called it bitches ! :LOS

Pirao
11-14-2012, 06:30 AM
Yep, he failed to reform until now. Dat Gai :datass

Vergil642
11-14-2012, 06:43 AM
See how Madara is just chilling and watching at the end?

Nothing of significance happened to him at all.

This basically. He got knocked back, realised Juubi was basically done and chilled out watching the whole thing unfold.

Then was disappoint when he didn't get a good fight out of these chumps.

Fruit Monger
11-14-2012, 06:55 AM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8544/madz.png

atduncan
11-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Gai > Gokage confirmed.

Gai > Madara confirmed

Xin
11-14-2012, 07:11 AM
I guess some people need to learn to open their eyes :neutral

Take a closer look at the background of the first panel

http://i997.mangapanda.com/naruto/609/naruto-3698631.jpg

Thats Gais attack. Everything else in this chapter happend while Gais attack was still in action.

•Sharingan Squid•
11-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Hirudora did fuck all to Kisame.
No way it even tickled Madara or even broke through Susano'o.

Faustus
11-14-2012, 07:36 AM
I guess some people need to learn to open their eyes :neutral

Take a closer look at the background of the first panel

http://i997.mangapanda.com/naruto/609/naruto-3698631.jpg

Thats Gais attack. Everything else in this chapter happend while Gais attack was still in action.

That's exactly what I was talking about

Empathy
11-14-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm sure if that happened the author would've let us know.

Rosencrantz
11-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Another thread where Jad is praising Gai's jockstrap. Don't get why anyone is surprised. He has been doing this for quite a while. But to answer the thread, obviously Gai did nothing. He pushed him back. Hell a small child can push Floyd Mayweather when is not paying any attention to him.

Fluon
11-14-2012, 07:48 AM
There is no point discussing about that, he just blitzed the guy. Looks at his feet, he's bleeding. And he got a lot of scratches because he has just the time to regenerate. And why the fuck would he just sit here and wait ? It's not the kind of guy to do this.

jayjay32
11-14-2012, 07:49 AM
There is no point discussing about that, he just blitzed the guy. Looks at his feet, he's bleeding. And he got a lot of scratches because he has just the time to regenerate. And why the fuck would he just sit here and wait ? It's not the kind of guy to do this.
He's in pristine condition here: http://img.mangastream.com/m/49/86022516/0c9e1b36ceda7ce64db7dcc5015be9a1.png

Misoxeny
11-14-2012, 07:55 AM
That's funny, cause I thought it was pretty obvious that Gais attack didn't do shit to Madara. The Gai-fanboys here are too busy fapping to Hirudora to see that.

PikaCheeka
11-14-2012, 07:56 AM
Edos can bleed?

Try harder at your joke threads. :pek

αce
11-14-2012, 07:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5j4ZWjP8Y

Summers
11-14-2012, 08:03 AM
That's a funny way of look at it.

Morgan
11-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Come on. The reason Kishimoto made Gai use Hirudora on Madara was so he wouldn't intervene for the rest of the chapter, and it wouldn't look like he was doing nothing.

My thoughts exactly.

Fluon
11-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Seems to me that Madara was knocked on his ass last chapter and he was in no hurry to get back up

Yes, he's not the kind of guy to rest during a fight. And with the smoke he couldn't see the fight so.

Fluon
11-14-2012, 08:16 AM
That's funny, cause I thought it was pretty obvious that Gais attack didn't do shit to Madara. The Gai-fanboys here are too busy fapping to Hirudora to see that.

Another thread where Jad is praising Gai's jockstrap. Don't get why anyone is surprised. He has been doing this for quite a while. But to answer the thread, obviously Gai did nothing. He pushed him back. Hell a small child can push Floyd Mayweather when is not paying any attention to him.

Do you even read the manga while fapping on Madara ? I hate fanboys like that.

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes, he did keep Madara out of the chapter. Might Guy is just awesome like that. You can even see that Madara is all roughed up in the rubble and dust.:del

Rokudaime
11-14-2012, 08:32 AM
It wouldn't make any sense if Gai didn't manage to force Madara out cause Madara in this chapter didn't do anything. It is totally unlike his character to let Naruto and Bee charging their Bijuudama against Gedo Mazo.

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 08:36 AM

you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that madara is an edo. they regenerate. of course guys atack didnt do any lasting damage.

Scar
11-14-2012, 08:39 AM
True Facts :maybe

Pyre's Plight
11-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Where'd the Susano go?

Alibaba Saluja
11-14-2012, 08:43 AM
He simply deactivated it.

/thread

Pyre's Plight
11-14-2012, 08:45 AM
He simply deactivated it.

/thread

Makes sense. I'd deactivate it too after getting launched across the battlefield. To have such a thing occur in battle is unsightly...

AlphaReaver
11-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Dat Gai! He treatin Madara like them ragdolls from the Budokai games lmao

Axekick
11-14-2012, 09:17 AM
you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that madara is an edo. they regenerate. of course guys atack didnt do any lasting damage.

He's never shown regenerating, or even taking any sort of direct damage from the attack. All we see is his Susano'o getting knocked back, the big explosion and an unphased Madara when the dust settles.

Being knocked off-balance is enough to make someone lose focus (ie, the loosened grip on Bee/Gai), that doesn't mean he was destroyed and forced to regen either. In fact if he were destroyed I would think the wood dragon would've released altogether.

But obviously some people see only what they want to see.

Addy
11-14-2012, 09:28 AM
damn right :datass

Nagato Sennin
11-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Gai is just that awesome

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 09:29 AM
He's never shown regenerating, or even taking any sort of direct damage from the attack. All we see is his Susano'o getting knocked back, the big explosion and an unphased Madara when the dust settles.

Being knocked off-balance is enough to make someone lose focus (ie, the loosened grip on Bee/Gai), that doesn't mean he was destroyed and forced to regen either. In fact if he were destroyed I would think the wood dragon would've released altogether.

so you really think madara sat down in some rumble for the fuck of it? he was blown away by an attack that he cant absorbed. first page of the chapter makes it clear that he's still in the explosion at the start of the chapter. it was pretty obvious that guy forced his ass out of the fight.

Nuzents
11-14-2012, 09:56 AM
it was time for his cocktail. He was just watching the sunset and awakening of juubi

Axekick
11-14-2012, 10:06 AM
so you really think madara sat down in some rumble for the fuck of it? he was blown away by an attack that he cant absorbed. first page of the chapter makes it clear that he's still in the explosion at the start of the chapter. it was pretty obvious that guy forced his ass out of the fight.

He was caught in the explosion, and unharmed when the dust settled. I'm not sure what you mean by saying he was "forced out of the fight." :huh

Again, the events of this chapter would take a few minutes or less in real time. It's not as if Madara was missing for long.

LostSelf
11-14-2012, 10:15 AM
The wooden dragon losing it's power is a good indicator and Madara "chilling out".

I won't say for sure. But Madara could've regenerated before appearing on panel. It was an entire chapter and Edos does not last this long regenerating.

I just don't believe that Madara is the one that sits down chilling. But who knows, if he saw the Juubi reviving, he could've not cared.

This will stay in mistery, again.

Grimmjowsensei
11-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Kishi is a bitch for off paneling Hirudora & Madara. Did it penetrate Susano'o ? Did it harm Madara ? Did Madara Edo-regenerate the whole chapter ?

We don't know shit.

Hence the imagination fills in the void.

So yeah, Gai 1 paneled Madara. And thats Kishi's fault. :datass

gentlechomp
11-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Juubi distraction saved Madara from being ink sealed. ;33

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 10:52 AM
He was caught in the explosion, and unharmed when the dust settled. I'm not sure what you mean by saying he was "forced out of the fight." :huh......thats kinda what being forced out of the fight means. he was blown off the field, his jutsu lost their power, and he was unable to interfere with the heroes.
Again, the events of this chapter would take a few minutes or less in real time. It's not as if Madara was missing for long.
the amount of time doesnt matter. look at the title: Did Gai force Madara out of the entire Chapter?
the answer is yes.

Lelouch71
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Gai's manliness was too much for Madara so he had to sit out the rest of the fight. That manliness made him think about Hashirama's wood. :LOS

Linkdarkside
11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Madara was waching like a boss.

SubtleObscurantist
11-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't see why anyone would think it was strange that Madara decided to step out of the fight. Not only is it completely consistent with his character (he was about to simply leave the Gokage after he freed himself from Kabuto's Edo Tensei until they made a point of fighting him), but no matter how you slice, by the end of the chapter he was simply lounging around looking disinterested. If your argument is "oh, well if he could have returned to the fight, he would have", then you have a thorough rebuttal in that he clearly was in no rush whatsoever.

ueharakk
11-14-2012, 11:37 AM
I got to agree with grimjow, it's just to inconclusive as to what happened, and kishi is a jerk for not showing us what damage hirudora is especially since it's only the second time the attack has been used in the manga.

RickMartin Ben Janardhan
11-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Kishi is stupid! honestly. he didn't show how destructive hirudora is against susano, he didn't show gai opening the 7th gate, kakashi is spamming kamui, kakashu asks obito why he turned evil when obito already told him.

im starting to think that he doesn't really care that much anymore!

Donquixote Doflamingo
11-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Madara was regenerating of course.

Karman
11-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Afternoon Tiger did it's part, if only there had been some fodder to rush in and seal him up. Shows the scale that only the gates can provide. Mind you...

To Madara's credit....he, unlike Kisame, levied an appropriate defensive measure in choosing Susanoo over Preta path. Kisame failed that test, despite his GAR.

Shy
11-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Kisame gets hit by Afternoon Tiger at anything but full strength. Lives and has enough strength to resist 4 level Jonin shinobi.

Madara's SUSANOO is hit by AT.

Susano'o.

Susano'o.

geddit?

If it couldn't "obliterate" Kisame at point blank, how does it do so to Madara's Susano'o? :giogio

Ezekial
11-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Anything to bash Madara... you must of missed the part where he was just chilling.

Fail thread :facepalm

Algol
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes. Gai did.

Kishi showed Madara that way at the end because he finally regenerated back/recovered and Kishi won't ever draw Madara showing weakness yet, so he gave him that pose.

And that's not a srtretch, because there is no way in hell Madara would not have been fighting, and just let Bee and NAruto shoot the Mazo, if he was up and mobile the whole time.

Alibaba Saluja
11-14-2012, 12:42 PM
The wood dragon's grip loosening is not a good indicator that Gai made Madara regenerate.

Surely that, if it was the case, then Bee would comment about it when freeing himself from the Wood Dragon.

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 12:47 PM
The wood dragon's grip loosening is not a good indicator that Gai made Madara regenerate.

Surely that, if it was the case, then Bee would comment about it when freeing himself from the Wood Dragon.
he comments on guy, looks surprised, and then rips himself free stating that the jutsu had weakened. shits obvious.

Csdabest
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Madara off paneled Gai...Again. Madara isnt reforming and Gai once again is coughing up blood and tangled up in Mokuton once again. Meaning Madara tooled him

Axekick
11-14-2012, 01:11 PM
......thats kinda what being forced out of the fight means. he was blown off the field, his jutsu lost their power, and he was unable to interfere with the heroes.He was moved by the jutsu, that's about all that's shown. If that's some great victory, well have at it I guess.

the amount of time doesnt matter. look at the title: Did Gai force Madara out of the entire Chapter?
the answer is yes.Honestly, what is your point? :huh

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Honestly, what is your point? :huh
Gai forced Madara out of the entire chapter. thought that was obvious:geg

MYJC
11-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Madara is so ridiculously OP that there's no point in even having anybody fight him, so Kishi focused on Obito/Kakashi/Naruto.

Xin
11-14-2012, 01:28 PM

It was. There were ridiculously many hints, but people tend to miss them.

StuckInADaze
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Lol Gai fans.

Sees Gai off-panneled by Madara, takes it to mean Gai soloes :datass

You guys are funny :lmao

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
guy didnt get off paneled this chap.

titantron91
No. Madara knew the Jubi's return is coming. He just sat there and waited.

Xin
Lol Gai fans.

Sees Gai off-panneled by Madara, takes it to mean Gai soloes :datass

You guys are funny :lmao

Don't you have other arguments? I'm really no Gai fan (hell no!), but you have to be blind to not see that.
But well, guess we have to wait for the anime to clarify this mess.

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
manga>anime. if its anime only then its not canon, so it wont confirm anything.

Axekick
11-14-2012, 01:44 PM

But that doesn't really mean anything. OP was arguing that the attack actually "killed" Madara, which isn't supported.

Oberyn Nymeros
11-14-2012, 01:53 PM
But that doesn't really mean anything. OP was arguing that the attack actually "killed" Madara, which isn't supported.
you asked me what my point was and i gave it to you.

Joker J
11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Kisame gets hit by Afternoon Tiger at anything but full strength. Lives and has enough strength to resist 4 level Jonin shinobi.

Madara's SUSANOO is hit by AT.

Susano'o.

Susano'o.

geddit?

If it couldn't "obliterate" Kisame at point blank, how does it do so to Madara's Susano'o? :giogio

A lot of people for some reason doesn't want to accept, they want to believe something that didn't happen.

Alibaba Saluja
11-14-2012, 03:12 PM
he comments on guy,

He comments on everyone of Konoha, nothing to do with Hirudora, or pushing Madara back.

looks surprised

Yes, but about what? Noticed Juubi´s revival being near? Possibly.

and then rips himself free stating that the jutsu had weakened.

Without commenting about how it was weakened..

shits obvious.

Obviously inconclusive, at best.

Vegeta's Urine
11-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Now you all know why Itachi was afraid of the green beast.

Udontard4ever
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
he was just sitting there, rolling a last spliff before the end of the world
madara is a stoner, 100% confirmed

Geijutsu
11-14-2012, 04:21 PM
It's because all this time Madara was regenerating.

When Naruto did a Planet Rasengan on the Tsuchikage Muu, it was apparently so strong that Kabuto had to wait a bit for Muu to finish regenerating.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/558

So all this time, Madara was pulling himself back together.

But this is an inconsistency in the Edo Tensei regen, because you have Deidara using Sai's brother to completely blow him up and he regenerates fast like it did not matter what damage you did to him.

The answer to all your doubts!

iManga
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm totally sick of all the Uchiha's and their mighty sharingans
I'm a big gai fan but i feel that madara was not interested in
Fighting and gai was coughing blood and he was against
The mightiest Uchiha ever so ...?

Alibaba Saluja
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
The answer to all your doubts!

Which I really doubt..

Hungry1
11-14-2012, 06:43 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, the fact of the matter is Madara was KO'd and then came to and had a seat on a rock. Why can't you people see this?

Joker J
11-14-2012, 08:21 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, the fact of the matter is Madara was KO'd and then came to and had a seat on a rock. Why can't you people see this?

Maybe because a stronger Hirudora hit someone without Susanoo and didn't KO that person...

Fear
11-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Yes he absolutely did.

Jad
11-14-2012, 10:09 PM

Hang on, you are telling me, one of the STRONGEST jutsu's in the manga, one of the most renowned jutsu's, and you are telling me all you have to do is knock someone off-balance, blamo' it's done? Can you imagine how long the Madara vs Hashiramaa fight would have lasted if Hashiramaa's wood failed every time he was multi-tasking or moving around the spot. Considering he has the Kyuubi to tend with (I believe)? Come on. It would take more than to hit someone off-balance to turn their entire Mokuton Jutsu off. Plus it wasn't the Mokuton wood dragon binding the Hachibi.

Also why would Madara just sit there the entire time and in fact let the Hachibi and the Kyuubi (people who would probably know the Juubi's limit ATLEAST a bit better than Madara) fire a combined Bijuu-dama and not intercept it? Or stop them.Potentially ruining his plans. It seemed like he came out of the rubble just in time to see the Juubi. That is EXACTLY what it looks like than a poor mans excuse as "Oh he was just chilling".

Didn't kill Kisame, did you see how fast Hirudora moved outside of water than within it, did Hirudora this time pass through an opposing force? Did you even see Hirudora clamp down on Kisame and drag him, decrease in size, than explode?

g_core18
11-14-2012, 10:18 PM
I think it was more-so that he simply couldn't give a fuck about the fight and was waiting for the juubi

IchLiebe
11-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes Gai put Madara out of commission for this chapter.

You can all make whatever bullshit excuse you want, but just know that the excuse "He was just chilling waiting for the 10 tails to revive" is bullshit. Then why was he fighting w/ all his power(Mokuton dragon, Susanoo) and was "about to clear the battlefield for him and Naruto to have some fun" Then he gets ATd and doesn't reappear for many a pages.

It doesn't look good for the Uchiha duo atm, Obito getting his ass kicked and Gai raped Madara. Its a good thing the 10tails is revived.

Inferno
11-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Now for a more honest answer: Hirudora obviously did take Madara out for awhile (the wood loosening really got it for me), but not as long as it seems. 2 minutes at best, and Madara possibly got hit by the TBB explosion too.

Euraj
11-14-2012, 10:53 PM
*Regains consciousness* *Sees Juubi appearing*

Oh well...

EternalIllusion
11-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Troll thread in disguise.... oh well

Jad
11-14-2012, 10:56 PM
*Regains consciousness* *Sees Juubi appearing*

Oh well...

or

"Now then..." :P

Kaim
11-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Lol...I shouldn't even entertain this thread.

BUT I WILL.

Let's say Gai did knock Madara out of Susanoo...Do you guys really think that Madara is trying to be defensive and trying to survive and ISN'T playing around? Madara wouldnt've been hit by that or had a stronger Susanoo out to block that if he knew he only had one life to live.

Long story short, Madara allowed Gai to hit him with Hirudora...Madara currently does not give a fuck.

Jad
11-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Lol...I shouldn't even entertain this thread.

BUT I WILL.

Let's say Gai did knock Madara out of Susanoo...Do you guys really think that Madara is trying to be defensive and trying to survive and ISN'T playing around? Madara wouldnt've been hit by that or had a stronger Susanoo out to block that if he knew he only had one life to live.

Long story short, Madara allowed Gai to hit him with Hirudora...Madara currently does not give a fuck.

So he let Gai hit him, even though he was going to stab Naruto mid-swing?

Madara: "I want to stab Naruto and kill and incapacitate him, but hold the phones, I just want to let this Hirudora hit me."

I know he doesn't give a shit about Hirudora hitting him, he has Edo-tensei regeneration. Still doesn't take away the fact that Gai forced him out of the chapter, a plot device used by Kishimoto to make it seem like it isn't bad story writing to let him do nothing. Funny thing, people actually think Madara sat there the entire time letting the Hachibi and the Kyuubi do what they want. Even though at 607, he said he was getting serious. And actually did look like he was, using Mokuton dragon and going for pot-shots etc.

Coincidentally, Gai hits him with Hirudora, he stays planted on his ass for an entire chapter not moving from the same spot he got hit, does nothing for an entire chapter, with the wooden binding loosening on the Hachibi. On top of that, the Hachibi and the Kyuubi could careless of the single entity that can topple them at that moment, named UCHIHA MADARA. Why? Because he wasn't a threat for that entire chapter because of Gai.

Kaim
11-14-2012, 11:20 PM
So he let Gai hit him, even though he was going to stab Naruto mid-swing?

Madara: "I want to stab Naruto and kill and incapacitate him, but hold the phones, I just want to let this Hirudora hit me."

I know he doesn't give a shit about Hirudora hitting him, he has Edo-tensei regeneration. Still doesn't take away the fact that Gai forced him out of the chapter, a plot device used by Kishimoto to make it seem like it isn't bad story writing to let him do nothing. Funny thing, people actually think Madara sat there the entire time letting the Hachibi and the Kyuubi do what they want. Even though at 607, he said he was getting serious. And actually did look like he was, using Mokuton dragon and going for pot-shots etc.

Coincidentally, Gai hits him with Hirudora, he stays planted on his ass for an entire chapter not moving from the same spot he got hit, does nothing for an entire chapter, with the wooden binding loosening on the Hachibi. On top of that, the Hachibi and the Kyuubi could careless of the single entity that can topple them at that moment.

Ok I only have one question homey...

Who do you think would win in a 1v1?

Gai or Madara?

Edit: Non Edo Madara*

Jad
11-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Ok I only have one question homey...

Who do you think would win in a 1v1?

Gai or Madara?

Edit: Non Edo Madara*

Madara easy lol. Hands down, 24/7, 365, all day, every day.

My main point is he did more than Tsunade's and the Raikage/Oonoki combo. If you remember, they broke an entire layer off of Sasunoo, Madara popped out of the rubble, straight away, a reactive fighter. He created a clone, sunk into the Mokuton wood, and surprised Tsunade. Very reactive fighter. Here, he didn't do anything. Coincidentally we see him at the END of the chapter, sitting in the same spot within the dust and rubble where Hirudora exploded.

Sagitta
11-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Madara: "And finally a have a strong opponent. You made my panties wet Gai-san! NOW TASTE MY TRUE STRENGTH!"
Gai: "Oh no more treu strenngth!!111!"

Kaim
11-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Madara easy lol. Hands down, 24/7, 365, all day, every day.

Ok, I'll agree that Hirudora made Madara take a seat this chapter then. I think that's what people are worried about, people saying Gai > Madara. That attack most likely did effect Madara enough to make him go sit in some rocks.

Jad
11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Ok, I'll agree that Hirudora made Madara take a seat this chapter then. I think that's what people are worried about, people saying Gai > Madara. That attack most likely did effect Madara enough to make him go sit in some rocks.

I never meant to make it Gai > Madara, if that what people are thinking, than don't.

SharinganRinnegan
11-15-2012, 12:12 AM
he knew gedo mazo was about to complete transformation. this whole fight was decoy to let juubi revive. tobi was his decoy. why you think he didnt even try to stop bjuu damas, he knew it was too late

The World
11-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Gai atomized Madara

Tru Story

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum