When does the Naruto Movie take place in the Timeline?

Slips
03-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Estimated between 92-100 its they only way it can make any sense due to Naruto and Sasuke knowing the rasengan and Chidori respectively

Although the movie has no tie in's with the Anime so it doest have to make any sense at all think DBZ movies for reference

Hokage-of-my-hood
03-05-2006, 08:21 PM
There was a flashblack during the time Naruto was locked up. During the flashback they showed Tsunade with Naruto and the rest of the group drinking and all that sh!t, so it's after the get Tsunade arc, but that's impossible cause right after that arc when they return Sasuke gets pissed off at Naruto and they started fighting so obivously they wouldnt go on a mission together. so I dont see where u can place this movie, and is probably like slips said irrelevant to the storyline.

TenshiOni
03-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Most would agree that after 98 but before 102 is best.

dragonbattousai
03-05-2006, 10:00 PM
First Naruto Movie sometime after Episode 101 since that was when they did the Kakashi's face episode and then the Tea Country which brings it back to the original arc. Also the Tea Country filler had the same deal the movie had, having Sasuke crack or damage something and Naruto finishes it off with Rasengan.

Second Naruto Movie probably happens sometimes between 2 filler arcs. Mostly it would have happend before the Sand Team leaves Konoha since Gaara is in the movie.

Masaki
03-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Right before the first filler arc, I'd say.

And slips, I remember how all of the DBZ movies, no matter what angle you look at them at, you will always find a plot hole.

Pazuzu
03-06-2006, 03:08 AM
The first one takes place in that blissful Tea Country era, when Sasuke's conveniently forgotten his burning rage towards Naruto.

The second one takes place after the Sasuke Chase, but before Naruto leaves.

RaZzy
03-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Probably just before the tea country arc.

Alia_Atreides
03-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Guess you can only say for sure that it was before the Sasuke rescue arc, but after the Sannin fight.

WARLOCK_L
03-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I would say right before the tea-country arc.

MF NaruSimpson
03-06-2006, 12:08 PM
The first one takes place in that blissful Tea Country era, when Sasuke's conveniently forgotten his burning rage towards Naruto.

The second one takes place after the Sasuke Chase, but before Naruto leaves.
the first movie can take place after the tea arc...I always felt like sasuke was mad during that whole movie...then he went to the hospital from his movie injuries.

WARLOCK_L
03-06-2006, 12:43 PM
the first movie can take place after the tea arc...I always felt like sasuke was mad during that whole movie...then he went to the hospital from his movie injuries.

But he was okay again at the end of the movie.

Sasuke was badly injured at the end of tea country, as you can see him bandaged and bending on the ground.^^x

Civius
03-07-2006, 01:29 AM
The movie is very irrelevant to the storyline because in both the story line and the movie Naruto uses the rasengan and like I remember susake asking himself where naruto got that power and soon after going to orochimaru

Axass
03-08-2006, 04:14 AM
First one goes between 100 and 102. Second one anytime after 135.

Closed & Recycled

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum