Michael vs Mandrakk

Bioness
04-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Please don't tell me this is Michael Demiurgos son of The Presence...

He is essentially the second strongest being tied with his brother in the DC universe (not counting the Spectre).

Aspect
04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
this is Michael Demiurgos son of The PresenceExacta !

(not counting the Spectre).He & Lucifer are above The Spectre ... but so is Mandrakk

masamune1
04-01-2012, 05:06 PM
He & Lucifer are above The Spectre ... but so is Mandrakk

I don't know much about Mandrakk other than what I read in Final Crisis and a bit on Wiki...but this is news to me. Mandrakk was defeated by Superman (twice) and finished off by a few Green Lanterns. He was a multiversal threat, yes, but that was largely due to circumstance since he was a creature from outside the multiverse in the first place. To destroy it he had to engineer a bunch of different calamities and get other people to destroy it, like Darkseid and whoever was behind the crises' on the various other Earths.

I have a hard time believing that the Spectre is beneath him, even if someone actually said it. Superman could beat him because he had the power of the sun on his side....and the Spectre has that, and a hell of a lot more.

Versus Michael, who is above the Spectre...no. Mandrakk has no chance. None at all.

Aspect
04-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Didn't he defeat Spectre AND Radiant (Spectre's mercy counter-part) at the same time ?

First time Mandrakk was beaten by Thought Robot Supes (but the armor suffered irreparable damage in the process IIRC), who is pretty high-end himself what with plot powers and holding the DC multiverse etc.

Second time was by the army of Supermen and GL Corps (stake through heart & stuff), but that version may have been weaker, I'm not sure

if even with his high-end feats he isn't above Spectre then I apologise for a stomp :maybe

Mali
04-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Mandrakk is above the Spectre, he was fighting on even terms with Cosmice Armour Superman who held a multiverse in the palm of his hand.

As for this matchup, idk.

Lord Raizen
04-08-2012, 02:41 AM
No, Michael definitely still takes this.

Mandrakk can be Multiversal until he turns blue in the face, and he still won't be able to overpower Michael.

You basically have to be Nigh Omnipotent, at the Ominversal level, to be capable of defeating either Lucifer Morningstar or Michael Demiurgos.

Multiversal level doesn't cut it.

Catalyst75
05-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Didn't he defeat Spectre AND Radiant (Spectre's mercy counter-part) at the same time ?

First time Mandrakk was beaten by Thought Robot Supes (but the armor suffered irreparable damage in the process IIRC), who is pretty high-end himself what with plot powers and holding the DC multiverse etc.

Second time was by the army of Supermen and GL Corps (stake through heart & stuff), but that version may have been weaker, I'm not sure

if even with his high-end feats he isn't above Spectre then I apologise for a stomp :maybe

There are two different Mandrakk. The first one was the original Monitor from the Crisis of Infinite Earths turned evil. The second Mandrakk was Rox Ogama of Earth-31, the vampire Earth. Since vampires are susceptible to light, and light is what fuels the powers of all Supermen, their very presence caused him to burst into flames, allowing the Green Lanterns to stake him.

As for who took on Radiant and Spectre at the same time, it was Vandal Savage/Cain w/the Spear of Destiny, not Mandrakk.

In short, if Michael has it, he blasts Mandrakk with holy light and the multiversal vampire's toast.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum