Koko vs Sherry

Level7N00b
08-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Bloodlusted, right?

I have trouble seeing Sherry lay a hand on Koko, bloodlusted or not.

Xaosin
08-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Bloodlusted, right?

I have trouble seeing Sherry lay a hand on Koko, bloodlusted or not.

Why so?

Light
08-15-2011, 08:48 PM
*insert random sex comment here*
Uh Sherry trains for awhile everyday in a big house... So he has the strength advantage I think. At best it's a stalemate cat fight.

Xaosin
08-15-2011, 08:52 PM
*insert random sex comment here*
Uh Sherry trains for awhile everyday in a big house... So he has the strength advantage I think. At best it's a stalemate cat fight.

If you had to hear one of them bitch about, which would you rather choose?

Level7N00b
08-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Why so?

Because Sherry would lose her soul to ensure Koko would be safe, I honestly can't see Sherry touching her, no matter how bloodlusted.

Just my way of seeing things though.

Xaosin
08-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Because Sherry would lose her soul to ensure Koko would be safe, I honestly can't see Sherry touching her, no matter how bloodlusted.

I'm sure she would forfiet Koko's soul too.

Light
08-15-2011, 08:56 PM
If you had to hear one of them bitch about, which would you rather choose?

Sherry. Koko is an uninteresting character.

Level7N00b
08-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Koko was just a reason for Sherry to stay motivated for the first half of the series is all.

Light
08-15-2011, 08:59 PM
That is drive for Sherry not Koko.

Level7N00b
08-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I didn't say it was. I said Koko was being used to keep Sherry motivated.

And I never said she was interesting either, she probably wasn't even meant to be.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:05 PM
I didn't say it was. I said Koko was being used to keep Sherry motivated.

And I never said she was interesting either, she probably wasn't even meant to be.

Sherry and Koko was like the Naruto and Sasuke of Zatch bell exept a little more interesting. But not interesting enough to keep the viewer occupied.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:09 PM
You guys are hedging, and avoiding the OP.

It's a what-if scenario. Stop trying to apply the plot.

And anyway, ever since Sherry started training with Brago she was stronger. Koko was raised on the streets, and I don't see her parents, so I'd give it to her before then, as she'd be naturally tougher.

And stop saying "cat fight". Just because they're two girls doesn't make it a cat fight...

...or have you not seen prostitutes fight? Just sayin'.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Ctype we answered the original question then proceeded to go on with the bonus scenario to talk about who's the better character. What are you talking about?

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Where? I don't see. And where's the detail, at that?

I only see comparisons to their relationship in the anime.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Pretty much the whole thread.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:28 PM
W/e

Not really important.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Anyway Sherry wins in a fight and Koko is the worst character.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I like Koko more.

Sherry's a jackass. Wasn't for Koko, and she'd be dead.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Sherry actually has class. Koko had her memory wiped, Betrayed Sherry, and sent dozens of Momodo back to the Momodo world for no reason.

Xaosin
08-15-2011, 09:37 PM
You guys are hedging, and avoiding the OP.

It's a what-if scenario. Stop trying to apply the plot.

And anyway, ever since Sherry started training with Brago she was stronger. Koko was raised on the streets, and I don't see her parents, so I'd give it to her before then, as she'd be naturally tougher.

And stop saying "cat fight". Just because they're two girls doesn't make it a cat fight...

...or have you not seen prostitutes fight? Just sayin'.

Actually the characte derailment is what I wanted to discuss excuse fights aside.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Sherry actually has class. Koko had her memory wiped, Betrayed Sherry, and sent dozens of Momodo back to the Momodo world for no reason.

Italics = How? By beating up on BoS Gash, after he just finished fighting an intruder?
Bold = That's why. Could've happened to Sherry too.

Zophis is a prick. Why blame Koko? Like I said, if it wasn't for Koko, Sherry would be dead. And from there, Zatch wouldn't have made it to see Tia.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Actually the characte derailment is what I wanted to discuss excuse fights aside.

Oh.......I see.

:zaru

Light
08-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Italics = How? By beating up on BoS Gash, after he just finished fighting an intruder?
Bold = That's why. Could've happened to Sherry too.

Zophis is a prick. Why blame Koko? Like I said, if it wasn't for Koko, Sherry would be dead. And from there, Zatch wouldn't have made it to see Tia.

It couldve happened to Sherry but you know why it didn't? PIS. You know why Sherry sucked? PIS. PIS made here into a bad character IMO.

ctype
08-15-2011, 09:53 PM
At least she ended up with the better mamodo.

Imagine Brago with someone else...weird.

Light
08-15-2011, 09:55 PM
At least she ended up with the better mamodo.

Imagine Brago with someone else...weird.

Koko ended up with the better mamodo? Zophis sucked and was too overestimated. When the time came to show his strength he was scared and started crying.

ctype
08-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Koko ended up with the better mamodo? Zophis sucked and was too overestimated. When the time came to show his strength he was scared and started crying.

Sherry did.

Light
08-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Oh I messed up a few post ago. I said Sherry sucked. I meant to say Koko sucked due to PIS.

Risyth
08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
.........:notrust

Xaosin
08-16-2011, 01:38 PM

I'm sure she would forfiet Koko's soul too.
Sherry would surrender Koko's soul or her own if it meant both having her as a friend and being the person she wanted, is what I meant.

The two things here are mutually exclusive.

Koko only lost her memory because Sherry bahhhed and begged Zophis until he gave in, and even then she had to have Brago force him. Sherry sent dozens of Momodo back as well, just for the purpose of saving her friend. She wouldn't have given two shits about the millenium Momodos if Zophis wasn't leading them. She'd use those or manipulate people even if it meant finding Koko.

It couldve happened to Sherry but you know why it didn't? PIS. You know why Sherry sucked? PIS. PIS made here into a bad character IMO.

Also her being a bad character made her a bad character.

She no idea about any idea of Koko's life from the start despite growing up with her, and had idea what the f!ck was going on when Zophis came by.

And when Koko went off, her plan was pretty much "bull-doze the competition, find Zophis and Koko, beat them, and hope somehow everything works out from there."

If anything PIS pretty much saved Sherry from any shortcomings she might have faced.
She doubt'd Koko, but then Koko magically had plot-shit earrings that Zophis didn't catch despite being able to read her memories, that allow'd Sherry to hallucinate and justify her rescue-fantasies about her friend.

And when they finally 'won', Koko just so happened to black out, making it so convenient for Sherry to trample over Zophis and not have to face Koko or any sort of comeuppance.

Let me ask anybody, how would Sherry have done if Koko hadn't blacked out?
Do you think she'd hesitate to beat/gravity-well Koko into submission, or would she really have an exit-strategy that doesn't merely involve begging her enemy to fix everything?

Koko has the potential to be a cool character, but was meant to be a side-character and that was that.
Sherry was just awful.

Light
08-16-2011, 01:43 PM
No I messed up I meant Koko sucked not Sherry

Xaosin
08-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah you can. It's called Naruto.

Point taken.

But still...

Still, how do you think Sherry would have made-out if Koko hadn't gone unconscious?

Anybody?

Light
08-16-2011, 01:50 PM
She wouldve joined Zatch and crew and roll with the homies making her an even better character than Koko.

Xaosin
08-16-2011, 01:53 PM
She wouldve joined Zatch and crew and roll with the homies making her an even better character than Koko.

Wha:huh?

No seriously.

And not that it's relevent to this thread, but the anime really f**ked up Zatch n Crew's character(s).

"WEEEEEEEEEE FRIENDSHIP POWER!!!1112112 *Insert awful rant here*"

Light
08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm being serious. I mean there's nothing else for her to do.

Xaosin
08-16-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm being serious. I mean there's nothing else for her to do.

So you're saying after coming all that way and staking her life for her friend, then instantly realizing that she can't do anything more because she's terrible and hadn't even planned past "HURR DURR BEAT ZOPHIS SAVE KOKO!", she'd just give up, leave them, and then go with Zatch and crew? Nothing more to elaborate on?

Then pretty much any scenerio other then where Koko blacks out /mysteriously vanishs ends badly for her huh?

You can't get more terrible writing than that.

Light
08-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Yeah you can. It's called Naruto.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum