Names of any good animes that are better than naruto Anime since filler!

SilverCross
12-29-2005, 11:46 AM
if you dislike it so much, then stop watching. that simple man.

Scared Link
12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Stuff like Pokemon having a more intresting storyline than naruto since the filler?
I mean.. lol

Yes, it's true. Pokemon, Digimon etc are all better than Naruto Anime . It's not that they're so great, it's just that Naruto is the shittiest anime atm (ok maybe avenger and tmnt are even worse).
Ok, back on topic. If you're looking for a better anime than Naruto then click a random title here (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php). You have an approximately 99.75% chance of selecting a better anime than Naruto.

I'm not sure this thread belongs here. But anyway, Bleach. It always has better fillers than Naruto.

Megaharrison
12-29-2005, 11:50 AM
The Naruto fillers are terrible...But still better then Pokemon or Digimon.

I think One Piece is actually better then the Naruto fillers though. Bleach blows it away...The list goes on and on.

Raistlin-sama
12-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Try going to the general anime forum, which is probably a good place to look. Also try various review sites, like http://www.themanime.org/.

And yes I am to lazy to compile a list of anime, besides it's much better to read the reviews if you want to get a good idea of what kind of show it is.

If you narrow down the kind of anime you want, I'll even post some suggestions. It shouldn't be hard finding anime better than Naruto filler or no filler, since Naruto isn't really that great of an anime nor manga.

Leen
12-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Bleach. Go and watch bleach, my friend. I start watching Bleach right after the fillers and now I am up to date with both manga and anime.

keikun17
12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
if you dislike it so much, then stop watching. that simple man.

Well I dont think he dislikes Naruto that much that he needs to stop watching it.. its just the fillers that are making the show suck right now

Nice Gai
12-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Well the fillers suck we all know this but I have to say Bleach as well it hasnt got boring yet. I am currently watching Tenjho Tenge Volume 4 try that it is a good series!

Chairman
12-29-2005, 12:06 PM
The naruto fillers aren't bad enough the be put next to pokemon and digemon. Yep, it sucks right now but POKEMON??? No no no, absolutely not. Pokemon makes me puke, the naruto fillers make me lose my apatite. That's the difference lol :P

shatoshi
12-29-2005, 12:13 PM
to me naruto is the second best.i think rave the groove adventure better than naruto

Chairman
12-29-2005, 12:16 PM
cute pic Shatoshi ^.^

shatoshi
12-30-2005, 01:43 PM
cute pic Shatoshi ^.^
hahahaha thx:laugh

Hyuuga_Hanabi
12-30-2005, 01:50 PM
The fillers are ok to me tho. Digimon is well..so-so to me. But POKEMON ARE BETTER THAN THE FILLERS??? OMG...Did you typed something wrong?

zyphere
12-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Bleach is an excellent alternative, though we don't know where it will be heading now as it's got fillers coming up too.

You can always see if you can get your hands on some of the older anime, like FMA, Gundam Seed, etc.

Oh, and as for Pokemon, the first, original season was actually pretty good.
The Johto league and all that stuff was just useless though.

Luiz
12-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Stuff like Pokemon having a more intresting storyline than naruto since the filler?
I mean.. lol

Yes, it's true. Pokemon, Digimon etc are all better than Naruto Anime . It's not that they're so great, it's just that Naruto is the shittiest anime atm (ok maybe avenger and tmnt are even worse).
Ok, back on topic. If you're looking for a better anime than Naruto then click a random title here (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php). You have an approximately 99.75% chance of selecting a better anime than Naruto.

If you hate Naruto so much ........WTF are you doing here? get out !!!
Anyway, let's talk about the thread... SAINT SEIYA!!! The Sanctuary chapter,the Asgard chapter,tha Hades-chapter sanctuary and the current the Hades chapter-hell and all ends in a battle in heaven. Well,the two animes are compatible.

Razgriez
12-30-2005, 03:54 PM
Such a list would take far too long to create since the fillers would end by then.

I think Naruto fillers > Pokemon.

Pokemon is like Power Rangers now. It needs to fricken end!

Yggdrįsill
12-30-2005, 05:28 PM
If you like naruto then youd love BLEACH...

~ Masamune ~
12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
If you hate Naruto so much ........WTF are you doing here? get out !!!

It's his opinion,if you love an anime so much you can hate it that much..goes both ways.(if def disappointed me..)

Anywayz good anime: HunterXhunter,R.kenshin,....

danthegenin
01-13-2006, 08:40 AM
bleach
fullmetal alchemist
inuyasha

olaf
01-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Check Flame of Recca anime, I honestly didn't see this (only read the manga) but heard it's really good.

Syrah
01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
go for bleach, berserk, and azumanga daioh (great funny anime)

MS81
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
seen many anime but none come close to Naruto when it comes to variety.
usually a anime will have a few main characters but Naruto has a lot like team gai team kurenai team asuma team suna I can keep going.

Micha69
01-13-2006, 01:09 PM
i like both naruto and bleach very much but i like more naruto becuse it has much funny things and better adveture i think,but my favorite anime is Blood it rocks! :)

Lexiefaye
01-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I personally watch the fillers even though it is often painful. This is the order I'd pick to do stuff while getting through the filler period:

1) rewatch earlier Naruto
2) Bleach
3) Noein
4) Blood+
5) Ichigo 100%

I tried Black Cat and One Piece and it just didn't do it for me ...

Toadstule
01-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Bleach is another good anime. As for pokemon have a good storyline uhhh...not really.

Ashura
01-13-2006, 07:56 PM
Bleach hands down.

Hitomi_No_Ryu
01-13-2006, 08:07 PM
One Piece. No...I don't mean the whole anime itself. I'm talking about the current arcs happening right now in Japan.

For everyone who keep saying 'Naruto is better then One Piece' when they didn't even try to watch up to the Arlong Arc, you're really paying for it now!!

While you Naruto fans all are getting bored to death with horrible fillers and the mind-numbingly slow plot of manga chapters, One Piece fans are enjoying what is argueably the best arcs we have seen out of the series!!

:wOOt IT ROCKS!!:wOOt

Ashura
01-13-2006, 08:30 PM
I forgot samurai champloo thats a great show.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum