Birds of a feather ~ The ItachixSasuke FC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Subarashii
02-23-2010, 10:06 PM
You should come here often. They have canons :gar

Milkshake
02-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Well ofc :gar

I wanna read some good ItaSasu fanfics ones that are hot and they're in character; not some bad yaoi raepz and :D:

j e s s i e
02-23-2010, 10:32 PM
hmm. even if that spoiler is fake, I'd bet on itachi appearing to naruto in the future, anyway. with all the ruckus that sasuke's been causing by memory of his brother, I cling to the theory that only itachi himself would be able to talk sasuke down in some way, shape or form. I'm still hoping on that genjutsu.

here's a list of all of the doujinshi I have. PM me if you're interested in one.

[?] Isshono
[JACK IN THE BOX] Tsuminagara
[JACK IN THE BOX] Uchiha Itachi no Shoushitsu
[Mutsumix] Amai Mitsudoku no Youni
[Mutsumix] Ano Hi no Fuukei
[Mutsumix] Boukyaku no Kanata
[Mutsumix] Gakuen Kyoudai
[Mutsumix] In The World
[Mutsumix] Iranai Kioku
[Mutsumix] ItachiSasuke fanbook 01 (short doujinshi)
[Mutsumix] Kiyoraka ni Akaku Moe yo
[Mutsumix] Kuroi Yume
[Mutsumix] Negai no Hate - The Result of a Wish
[Mutsumix] Nemuri Ochiro Maeni
[Mutsumix] Yamanai Ame
[Owl Owl] Ame
[PokaPoka] Cobalt
[PokaPoka] Monochrome
[Shouyuya] Tonbo no Kago - The Dragonfly's Cage
Tsubaki - 1, 2, 6

also, how about a question to the lot of you to liven things up a bit: if you could pick your TOP THREE favorite itasasu fanfiction, what would they be?

many of my favorites in the fandom are actually gen, short ficlets that have been woven into my own personal canon. but there are a select few that have really, really stood out for me.

The Stranger Within by crazy_toffee on LJ is all the right ways to do shota (can't link for the rating), and it's one of my favorite fics of all time. Those You Love by Ninjacat is up there as well, and the Don't Play With Me I + II series by BanishedOne was great.

oh, and anything by Shurikenx tickles my fancy. if anyone missed it when I posted this a while ago, I've compiled all of my FFN favorites into this (http://www.fanfiction.net/community/UCHIHACEST/58187/3/0/1/) community. I'd recommend all of them.

P.S. still need to try to draw that itasasu yuri I promised forever ago. *sigh* I'm often too self-critical to even attempt it.

Subarashii
02-23-2010, 10:47 PM
hmm. even if that spoiler is fake, I'd bet on itachi appearing to naruto in the future, anyway. with all the ruckus that sasuke's been causing by memory of his brother, I cling to the theory that only itachi himself would be able to talk sasuke down in some way, shape or form. I'm still hoping on that genjutsu.

here's a list of all of the doujinshi I have. PM me if you're interested in one.

[?] Isshono
[Mutsumix] In The World
[Mutsumix] Iranai Kioku
[Mutsumix] Kuroi Yume
[Mutsumix] Yamanai Ame
[Owl Owl] Ame
[PokaPoka] Cobalt
[PokaPoka] Monochrome
Tsubaki - 1, 2, 6

also, how about a question to the lot of you to liven things up a bit: if you could pick your TOP THREE favorite itasasu fanfiction, what would they be?

many of my favorites in the fandom are actually gen, short ficlets that have been woven into my own personal canon. but there are a select few that have really, really stood out for me.

The Stranger Within by crazy_toffee on LJ is all the right ways to do shota (can't link for the rating), and it's one of my favorite fics of all time. Those You Love by Ninjacat is up there as well, and the Don't Play With Me I + II series by BanishedOne was great.

oh, and anything by Shurikenx tickles my fancy. if anyone missed it when I posted this a while ago, I've compiled all of my FFN favorites into this (http://www.fanfiction.net/community/UCHIHACEST/58187/3/0/1/) community. I'd recommend all of them.

P.S. still need to try to draw that itasasu yuri I promised forever ago. *sigh* I'm often too self-critical to even attempt it.

That's very heroic of you :beardthing

Milkshake
02-23-2010, 11:00 PM
ikr, && well i can't pick my top 5 even because well, I've barely read any IS ff :awesome

I'll definitely be pm'n you jessie :hurr

PikaCheeka
02-23-2010, 11:09 PM

[?] Isshono
[Mutsumix] In The World
[Mutsumix] Iranai Kioku
[Mutsumix] Kuroi Yume
[Mutsumix] Yamanai Ame
[Owl Owl] Ame
[PokaPoka] Cobalt
[PokaPoka] Monochrome
Tsubaki - 1, 2, 6

I'll PM you about the doujin, but I think I have most of those....Maybe tomorrow I should post my own list.

HOLY SHIT I just read "The Stranger Within" and yea that one is definitely amazing (it's also on aff.net). Very well-done, and her Itachi is very scary. He's actually manipulative and everything like he's supposed to be. I hate it when he's written out to be an evil rapist, but it's sometimes worse when he's written up as some sweet goodie-goodie. I need to go read the others you mentioned. I'm on FF.Net as well.

I have to dig out the few ItaSasu fics I've read and liked. There really haven't been that many. I came into the fandom so late and there are soooo many fics to wade through, that most of the ones I pick up are crap and I get sick of trying to find good ones.

Thank you. :ohpek

EDIT : And Ninjacat's fics are amazing as well. She's got a lot I'm working through on her LJ.

j e s s i e
02-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I'll PM you about the doujin, but I think I have most of those....Maybe tomorrow I should post my own list.

HOLY SHIT I just read "The Stranger Within" and yea that one is definitely amazing (it's also on aff.net). Very well-done, and her Itachi is very scary. He's actually manipulative and everything like he's supposed to be. I hate it when he's written out to be an evil rapist, but it's sometimes worse when he's written up as some sweet goodie-goodie. I need to go read the others you mentioned. I'm on FF.Net as well.

I know, right? smile-big the characterization is gorgeous and everything I could want it to be.

as far as characterization of itachi goes, I'm an extraordinary nitpick about it in fanfiction. the writer has to create a perfect persona that combines a dark, eerie emotional depth with that of love, and how one would figure that in to the man's own motives and actions. it's all about keeping it in the gray, and if you're not in-tune and thoughtful about everything itachi is, it is virtually impossible to write him.

so needless to say, a goodie-two-shoes or a merciless rapist itachi doesn't go over well with me, either.

my favorite ever interpretation of his character can be found in Galateja's Kaleidoscope Nightmares doujinshi. to me, her itachi is spot-on perfection.

and while I'm still awake, here's the link (http://community.livejournal.com/churchofuchiha/65124.html) to Those You Love, for all who haven't read it. it's PG-13, so it's all good to leave here.

-jess

Subarashii
02-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Sweets I totally love your new set!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Onionfun/Yaoi/8954558_m.jpghttp://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Onionfun/Yaoi/7824351_m.jpghttp://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Onionfun/Yaoi/8955049_m.jpg

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 12:34 AM
I know, right? smile-big the characterization is gorgeous and everything I could want it to be.

as far as characterization of itachi goes, I'm an extraordinary nitpick about it in fanfiction. the writer has to create a perfect persona that combines a dark, eerie emotional depth with that of love, and how one would figure that in to the man's own motives and actions. it's all about keeping it in the gray, and if you're not in-tune and thoughtful about everything itachi is, it is virtually impossible to write him.

so needless to say, a goodie-two-shoes or a merciless rapist itachi doesn't go over well with me, either.

my favorite ever interpretation of his character can be found in Galateja's Kaleidoscope Nightmares doujinshi. to me, her itachi is spot-on perfection.

and while I'm still awake, here's the link (http://community.livejournal.com/churchofuchiha/65124.html) to Those You Love, for all who haven't read it. it's PG-13, so it's all good to leave here.

-jess

I'm very picky about characterization of ANYONE, but seeing as Itachi is an especially complex character, it's even more frustrating with him. Even with all the stuff written before we knew the truth about him, he shouldn't have been made out to be an evil rapist. Dark/manipulative/kind of creepy maybe, but people acted like he raped Sasuke every night or something. And damn OOC young Sasuke :D: I CAN see him possibly raping Sasuke when they were 13/18, but only to drive in the hate. Or the possession, because there is definitely something almost perverse in Itachi's control over him.

If their relationship was sexual when they were younger, I can see Itachi being pushy about it, and having really sick thoughts about it, but that's about it. I see him as having such a guilt complex over it that he'd be paralyzed most of the time anyway, which is why I like it when fic authors pull it off as something that was spur-of-the-moment or began as an accident.

PSHHHHH SOMEDAY I JUST NEED TO ESSAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM.

I still get depressed when I see amazing authors leave fandoms. http://spacehussy.livejournal.com/329960.html

She hasn't written for Naruto for years, and her stuff is sooo good. I wonder how many of the really good Uchihacest authors are still active? It's such an old pairing... But yea Galateja started in 2006 and hers is still going. She just put a new page up the other day. First page if people don't have it yet : http://Galateja.deviantart.com/art/Kaleidoscope-Nightmares-37335738

Nami
02-24-2010, 01:35 AM
I'd recommend Don't Play With Me by BanishedOne, as well. If you haven't read it yet ---> Links: I (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112918/1/Dont_Play_With_Me), II (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4128387/1/Dont_Play_With_Me_II)
FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT YOUR AVA WAS SASUSAKU, I about shit a brick :zaru
THen I saw your beautiful sig :love and retained my shit brick.
SasuSaku? ewwww.....
Thank you. :love
Idk, really. The crow is a heap of Itachi's chakra, after all. If he appears to Naruto won't it be used up, sorta like Minato's appearance? Though, we can't be sure how much chakra it is consisted of... But if he appears to him, we will be able to tell by their convesation if the crow will be used in some manner during the last fight which is Naruto vs Sasuke.
Btw, the last chapter had my hopes up about a future Itachi/Sasuke talk, even if it is a little little little bit. I may write about it later, while commenting on old posts, depending on the confirmed spoilers. But really, I've always thought this way and I still think this way, that an Itachi/Sasuke talk would make his redemption/change of heart look more convincing than being redeemed/changed through words of others whom he didn't listen to before.
You like gender bend? If you do, like me, you may find this interesting:hurr
http://redcherry.mods.jp/tsukiyumi/gazou/naru_to/naru_bana01.gif (http://redcherry.mods.jp/tsukiyumi/)

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Damn I don't have a LOT of those. Is there any way to set up a password-locked mediafire folder that multiple people can upload stuff into?

Carmina
02-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I see most of the doujinshi that I own has been listed already, so I'm just going to add the ones that haven't been listed yet:

Moonlight (by West River; RAW)
We Are Brothers (from DeviantART; English)
Tsubaki series (1 - 6; RAW)

There are also Sayonara Junjou and Watashi ga Venus by Shouyuya, but both of them also contain ItaKisa and are overall very crackish. If interested, they can be found on AarinFantasy (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/tags/itachi%20x%20sasuke/).

I don't really have a Top Three, but I remember really liking "Raven in a Locket" by Yellow kiwi, and "Anomaly" by xKesshoux, to name a few. I guess I'm a sucker for Modern Day AU-s. And BanishedOne, of course, will probably forever remain my favourite ItaSasu authoress for her brilliant DPWM series.

I must say though, I ...didn't like "The Stranger Within" all that much. It's well-written, no doubt about it, but it just didn't sit that well with me. Maybe because I'd like to think Itachi would love Sasuke from the very first moment he saw him, no matter how irrational that may sound.

You like gender bend? If you do, like me, you may find this interesting:hurr
http://redcherry.mods.jp/tsukiyumi/gazou/naru_to/naru_bana01.gif (http://redcherry.mods.jp/tsukiyumi/)
I also found it ...interesting. :hurr

Thank you for the link, by the way.

Itachi would make the most EPIC female character in all of Anime/Manga, ever. :druul

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 12:49 PM
484 spoiler.
Evidently Sasuke says this:

All you Konoha people are laughing. A frivolous laugh, unaffected by Itachi's death. That laugh is like a sneer of disdain to me! I'll turn that laugh into a scream!

:ohpek More love for Itachi. omg I love Sasuke soo much right now.

Nami
02-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Damn I don't have a LOT of those. Is there any way to set up a password-locked mediafire folder that multiple people can upload stuff into?
Idk about mediafire; we can make a password-locked photobucket account for all those doujins though. :hmm
I also found it ...interesting. :hurr

Thank you for the link, by the way.

Itachi would make the most EPIC female character in all of Anime/Manga, ever. :druul
Glad you did. :hehee :hurr

You are welcome. Sharing is caring, after all. :LOS I intend to post a list of ItaSasu japanese fanart sites; but I have no time to complete the list atm. Hopefully, later.

I know right. *faps*
484 spoiler.
Evidently Sasuke says this:

All you Konoha people are laughing. A frivolous laugh, unaffected by Itachi's death. That laugh is like a sneer of disdain to me! I'll turn that laugh into a scream!

:ohpek More love for Itachi. omg I love Sasuke soo much right now.

I know right.. Oh Sasuke, I love you so much... So effin much! :ohpek Kishi doesn't stop confirming: for Sasuke, Itachi>>>>>>>>>everyone else. I feel like a spoiled kid; but please, Kishi, don't stop. :ohpek

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM
I know right.. Oh Sasuke, I love you so much... So effin much! :ohpek Kishi doesn't stop confirming: for Sasuke, Itachi>>>>>>>>>everyone else. I feel like a spoiled kid; but please, Kishi, don't stop. :ohpek

Oh I knowwww. Even Kishi ships ItaSasu. All the other pairings are being trolled, but who cares? ItaSasu exists.

I am surprised though, in a way. I wasn't expecting Kishimoto to be THIS blunt about it. Sasuke's just hysterically screaming about Itachi all over again. :hehee Fuck Team 7. Go Team Uchiha.

Nami
02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Oh I knowwww. Even Kishi ships ItaSasu. All the other pairings are being trolled, but who cares? ItaSasu exists.

I am surprised though, in a way. I wasn't expecting Kishimoto to be THIS blunt about it. Sasuke's just hysterically screaming about Itachi all over again. :hehee Fuck Team 7. Go Team Uchiha.
I have a feeling that he wouldn't have the balls to get this blunt about it if Itachi didn't die. You know, sorta like AsuKure... and considering, so far, nearly all canon pairings included death and he is constantly trolling alive ones... :hurr *except he gave me a boner with NaruSaku this week :druul*

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 04:12 PM
I have a feeling that he wouldn't have the balls to get this blunt about it if Itachi didn't die. You know, sorta like AsuKure... and considering, so far, nearly all canon pairings included death and he is constantly trolling alive ones... :hurr *except he gave me a boner with NaruSaku this week :druul*

It would be really awkward if Itachi were still alive and Sasuke was fapping like this over him. Though I'm sure there were times when he was this crazy about KILLING him in the past and he was fapping to that. :facepalm

Were there any other canon pairings besides AsuKure? And ItaSasu because that is canon pretty much now. Kishi has confirmed it in this chapter and the last.

I don't like NaruSaku for exactly this reason. It's going to end up being one of those idiotic things where Sakura realizes she loved Naruto all along and it took something like this for her to see it. Dumb. Cliche. But I don't like any Naruto pairings so whatevs.

Nami
02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
It would be really awkward if Itachi were still alive and Sasuke was fapping like this over him. Though I'm sure there were times when he was this crazy about KILLING him in the past and he was fapping to that. :facepalm
Exactly this. And I and I think Kishi too :hehee find the whole theme of destroying anyone who is responsible for his and his love's pain and their separation, so romantic. :love
Were there any other canon pairings besides AsuKure? And ItaSasu because that is canon pretty much now. Kishi has confirmed it in this chapter and the last.
DanTsu, JiraTsu and ZabuHaku are pretty much canon too.
I don't like NaruSaku for exactly this reason. It's going to end up being one of those idiotic things where Sakura realizes she loved Naruto all along and it took something like this for her to see it. Dumb. Cliche. But I don't like any Naruto pairings so whatevs.
Well, some interpret their developments romantic; some don't. My interpretations match the former. She clearly has feelings for Sasuke; but I think what she feels for Naruto is true love.

Hikari
02-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Hikari, you don’t necessarily have to adopt in Africa or China, you can adopt in your own country if genetics worry you that much… Children with needs are everywhere.

Forgive me, but if - I would rather/plan on adopting some animals and have my own child... (and no, the genetics question would be hardly solved by reverting to my own country only...)

On a larger socio-political level however I think it a better solution to enlighten the masses about virtues of birth-control, responsive parenting/procreating and eventually offer a public financial/psychological support to those families who just so happened to have unforseen difficulties to raise their children on their own - leaving only those children whose parents for example suffered an accident/war(...) free for adoption - instead the frightening current days numbers.

Don't mistake symptoms for the cause, no matter how may children may get adopted it would hardly help until something is done about society in general where these children get born, and become orphans in need shortly after.

But you are still young, and apparently I thought just like you few years earlier... Right now I think the earth is about self-regulating herself (...), and I favour to be cruel, amoral and selfish with placing my own evolutional desires first - instead of voicing politically correct appells to altruistic compassion.

P.S. Regarding the recent chapter - I definitely side with Sasuke...

SilentBob777
02-24-2010, 04:47 PM
484. I saw ItaSasu and NaruSaku. I'm pleased, Kishi. :hurr

Iím sure he did, you remember that panel when he grabs Sasuke when he starts screaming? :LOS I thought he was going to kiss him xD

Lol, me too. I remembered that ItaSasu "You lack hatred" panel, everyone thought they're going to kiss, even my mom. smile-big

I donít know where those previews come from, is really Kishimoto the source?

I'm pretty sure the editor(s) write those things.

Hahaha, Iím sure all we saw was only a distraction, we should ask Zetsu, he recorded everything xD

I'd pay SO much to see that. :druul

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
That sounds too catholic D:

Ughhhh don't even get me started. I went to a Catholic college and the shit I got for not being interested in marriage and children.... You'd think I said I worshipped Satan or something (though everyone thought one of my tatts was Satan so whatever )

There's nothing wrong with a woman not wanting to be pregnant. But don't get me started on that.

No, I was referring to ItaSasu fans comparing to NaruSasu fans, we are a minority.

We're still superior. :hmpf

Iím sure he did, you remember that panel when he grabs Sasuke when he starts screaming? :LOS I thought he was going to kiss him xD

SO DID I. :hehee And he tied him up afterwards, too, which I am still laughing about. "I had to tie you up, otherwise you wouldn't listen!" Uhm...yea okay, Madara, he was unconscious, so you tied him up...? Perv.

Hahaha, SasuNaru is next in line

Oh how very right you are.

I donít know where those previews come from, is really Kishimoto the source?

Who knows, who cares. If they're not right, they're at least funny.

Oh, I didnīt watch Gundam 00, I should, since I used to be a great Gundam Wing fan, Gundam rlz

Well, Itachi has responsibility, not guilt (I canít blame Itachi, I love him TwT)
And Itachi pushed Sasuke into revenge until he was killed, he never wanted to be avenged by Sasuke, I mean what Sasuke is doing now is his personal decision beyond Itachiís desires that were totally opposites.

DO ITTTT. It's my favorite anime ever.

I love Itachi, too, but I do blame him for some of what happened to Sasuke. He's manipulative and controlling and really kind of scary when it comes down to it in terms of Sasuke, even though he does love him deeply. He and Sasuke dance around the idea of loving someone TOO much, which is one of the things I love so much about them. It's such an unusual relationship. But anyway, Itachi knew Sasuke might do this. :cry

Yes, I realized you dig more into SasuSaku that other het pairings.
I think Narutoís love for Sakura is still a strong evidence confirmed recently, so for me, NaruSaku all the time xD

:lmao Like I said, it's the only one I find remotely interesting. Then again, I find Naruto and Hinata boring and I dislike Karin and Shika, so that kills my liking any other 'major' or 'potential' het pairing in the series.

Oh, I only ship ItaSasu, MadaIzu and ShiIta as a totally one sided pairing regarding to feelings (only Shisui loved Itachi, Itachi always loved Sasuke), but a whole pairing in a sexual level (I think Shisui was Itachiís first :hurr)

Madara-cest would be Madara x any Uchiha? No, not with my Itachi and my Sasuke :hmpf

I have read some brilliant MadaIta fic. I can definitely see Madara taking advantage of Itachi's sadness after the massacre. And ShiIta is canon IMO. It's been strongly hinted at enough for me to say it is, and it's pretty much confirmed that Itachi is gay anyhow. Kishi will never come out and say it because it's a shounen, but given the fact that he purposely kept Itachi's 'lover' gender-neutral and the fact that Shisui was the only person Itachi ever hung out with beyond Sasuke that we know of.... Yea. They were definitely lovers.

Madara's a :pimp.

Mmh, I didnít interpreted it in that way, butÖ :hurr

Btw, do you like shota?

If it's done well, yes. And the older male has to be within a reasonable age range (like ItaSasu; I don't like it when it's an adult and a kid). But good shota is very rare. Most of it is just weird and pedo-ish and if it doesn't delve into the psychology of it, I don't care for it. I also don't like fics that glorify it. Most ItaSasu shota has a lot of guilt involved, which I like. I'm just really picky about it, but I do like it. :lmao I actually hated it for a while, liked it for one fandom, dropped it, and here I am again years later.

Oh, really? My imouto-chan has a brain paralysis, thatís why I become a little sensitive when people treat these issuesÖ
And itís true, there are a lot of reasons why people can have disabled children beyond incest, and many incestuous couples can have healthy children. I think prejudices are stronger than medical facts on this.

Agreed. But ideas about disabled children are pretty much ENTIRELY prejudices at this point. My brother is 21, so he was diagnosed before the big 'wave of autism' hit (staying quiet here), and doctors told my parents all kinds of stuff. Most of them said it was their fault in one way or another, either biologically or because they weren't raising him right or whatever.

Hahaha, Iím sure all we saw was only a distraction, we should ask Zetsu, he recorded everything xD

Madara is NOt going to give that video up that easily.

Aw, I think the same, well, Iím against children in anyway possible, I just detest the idea of kids interfering on their parentsí sexual life D:

IRL I have no interest in a sex life, so I have no interest in kids either.

Hikari, you donít necessarily have to adopt in Africa or China, you can adopt in your own country if genetics worry you that muchÖ Children with needs are everywhere.

In this manner, I am somewhat elitist in that I argue people should adopt kids in their own country more than they do. There are millions of kids in America who never get adopted and grow up in foster homes because people are so busy adopting kids from other countries. Yea they need help, too, but it's ridiculous. Sometimes I feel like people adopt kids from other countries just to look superior, like it makes them more charitable and heroic to adopt someone from Ghana and not from Illinois. BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ITASASU.

Yea, get ready to fap, cause he is totally saying it.

Hikari
02-24-2010, 05:13 PM
You'd think I said I worshipped Satan or something
... there is nothing wrong in it too, you know...:P

There's nothing wrong with a woman not wanting to be pregnant. But don't get me started on that.
Here neither, it is a part of my own argumentation, that everyone shall have a choice where they consider if a)they wish for a child and b)they are able to provide for a child - and only if those two points work have the child.:wink

I love Itachi, too, but I do blame him for some of what happened to Sasuke. He's manipulative and controlling and really kind of scary when it comes down to it in terms of Sasuke, even though he does love him deeply. He and Sasuke dance around the idea of loving someone TOO much, which is one of the things I love so much about them. It's such an unusual relationship. But anyway, Itachi knew Sasuke might do this. :cry
Of course he knew...

In this manner, I am somewhat elitist in that I argue people should adopt kids in their own country more than they do. There are millions of kids in America who never get adopted and grow up in foster homes because people are so busy adopting kids from other countries.
This too...

I am not exactly talk-active tonight, am I?:amuse

Carmina
02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
I remembered that ItaSasu "You lack hatred" panel, everyone thought they're going to kiss, even my mom. smile-big

Oh yesss, I looove that panel, more than the anime version of it, even. The first time I saw it I actually couldn't believe my eyes, and blushed bright pink, then proceeded to scrutinize it for several long minutes...

He and Sasuke dance around the idea of loving someone TOO much, which is one of the things I love so much about them. It's such an unusual relationship.Very nicely said, and I agree.

velvet-prosthesis
02-24-2010, 08:16 PM
But you are still young, and apparently I thought just like you few years earlier... Right now I think the earth is about self-regulating herself (...), and I favour to be cruel, amoral and selfish with placing my own evolutional desires first - instead of voicing politically correct appells to altruistic compassion.

Eram quod es, eris quod sum :P

(Though I don’t agree. Sometimes, it only takes few altruistic minds to break a vicious cycle.)

But let me reply to you regarding a post of yours I saw the last time I came here, but now my internet is too slow to allow me to scroll back. About pregnancy, womb transplants and letting an intruder in our lives…?

Pregnancy is our ultimate resource in this eternal quest for immortality – perpetuating our genes, our knowledge, our selves into the future in our offspring. I can’t argue against human nature. I just don’t believe that any more, considering that you might as well give birth to a son that ends up going against everything stand for and betray your hopes (like Itachi, lol). Adopting therefore is not about letting an intruder into your world, but teaching your word to a still learning child, where the ‘success rate’ is pretty much the same in pregnancy as in adoption – yet much higher than in a child left to grow on the streets/brothel/orphanage.
I don’t think Itachi and Sasuke would try to go through such a pain of having a womb transplant only to try to create another beautiful intelligent perfect human being (‘try’ because the kid can end up be another Fugaku). So, if these boys are ever to be parents, I’m still voting for adoption.

P.S. – That little story of yours you sent me was mind-blowing. Really, I’m still perplexed. Sorry if I haven’t sent you anything about it, but it was just…incredible.

In this manner, I am somewhat elitist in that I argue people should adopt kids in their own country more than they do. There are millions of kids in America who never get adopted and grow up in foster homes because people are so busy adopting kids from other countries. Yea they need help, too, but it's ridiculous.

In many cases, adoption in other countries can be seen as a way to prevent child slavery. Cambodia, for example: the great majority of children there face one of the two destinies – the brothel, or the dunghill. Way worse than America's orphanages, I assure you.
But honestly, how many people are there adopting from other countries compared to people adopting in their own? It's really difficult, and the process can take years. So to the few people who can, and have the patience to do it, I applaud.
And it’s true, there are a lot of reasons why people can have disabled children beyond incest, and many incestuous couples can have healthy children. I think prejudices are stronger than medical facts on this.

Just a note on this topic of disabilities, a curious finding: the probability of a +40 year old women having a kid with Down Syndrome is, theoretically, the same of inbreeding being associated with some type of congenital diseases, according to some British studies.

Yet, about 80% of children with Down Syndrome are born to women younger than 35.

Down with prejudices.

------

Just another ItaSasu fic that’s also worth to be mentioned, besides the already mentioned ones: Marche Funebre by That.Other.Boleyn.Girl
For intelligent humor: Manque d'activité sexuelle by Maliedy (even though it’s a bit shota)
And for beautiful ItaSasu poetry, the winner is Moth Gypsy.

------

Naruto cp 484 :hiro

------

I'm being contaminated by this FC's love for NaruSaku. I'm finding myself searching for NaruSaku fics smile-big But I don't want to get too hopeful, because honestly, I doubt Kishi will ignore NaruHina.

But about pairings, I was reading one little fic the other day (not ItaSasu) until I was presented with some ItaNaru. I really, really hate this parings. It makes me sick. Disgusting. Yuck. Even though I practically stopped reading now any other parings concerning Sasuke or Itachi, ItaNaru is probably the pairing that gives me nightmares just to even think about it.

What about you? What is your most hated Itachi or/and Sasuke pairing?

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Okay guys... 484...

ItaSasu canon.

Sasuke went crazy over Itachi. He I'd say he REALLY went over the edge here.

The moment he swore to avenge Itachi his Susano'o turned into one like Itachi's.

Veja24
02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
What about you? What is your most hated Itachi or/and Sasuke pairing? It has to be NaruSasu & ItaNaru. Hate those :D::iik

This new chapter, 484 - is it out? Can someone give link to where new Naruto chapters are most rapidly updated?

Here's some of my favorite ItaSasu fanfictions:

Hate Me (http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7154&warning=7) by Yumi

Being Around Uchiha Itachi May Prove Painful? Pleasurable? ...Or Both! (http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6505&warning=6) by Baka_Onegai_Aishiteru

Dark of The Moon (http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5328) by Firesong

Always in Your Shadow (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4934048/1/) By The AURYN

Changing Feelings (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3621501/1/) by Backasswards Girl

Comeuppance & Equality (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4974409/1/) by ronny-of-yore

Elegy (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4089973/1/) by emma'xo

I Trust You to Kill Me (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4944551/1/) by Samurai Smee

Mental Scars (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3364098/1/) by Sadness.Sorrow

Regret (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3806354/1/) by Kimyo ryu

Stay With Me (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5016574/1/) by Kyarei

Trapped (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4229808/1/) by Starsurfer108

You Will Be Mine (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4459796/1/) by Jahova

I see many of you disagree about Itachi being described as vile rapist, but I easily see that happening. As shown, Itachi has no problem being cruel to Sasuke; so I totally see Itachi raping Sasuke to augment his hate. In fact, if 'Naruto' manga was aimed for more mature audience, I'm 95% sure Itachi would have raped Sasuke after showing him what he had done to their parents and clan. If you look deeper, Sasuke's blood boils with anger every time he even thinks about Itachi. I don't think simple killing of his clan and parents would evoke such intense of anger and uncontrollable rage in Sasuke; remember; this assassin wasn't a stranger whom he would easily hate and be mad at. This was his beloved older brother. So there had to be a more personal injury involved for Sasuke to hate Itachi so deeply, imo.

velvet-prosthesis
02-24-2010, 08:43 PM
484 (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/1)

Ah you know... I think Naruto will 'save' Sasuke in the end. Doubt that Sasu will die. :oh I know it wasn't Kishi's original intentions, but the 'moral system' he created in the manga ends up showing The Good and The Evil. The Evil either is converted by Naruto or is killed. I doubt that they'll kill Sasuke. That would mean a major failure to Naruto's main goal in the entire series: save Sasuke.

ItaSasu no doubt, but I fear how they're going to brainwash Sasuke.

Veja24
02-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks, velvet-prosthesis :wink
Oh, I forget ItaSaku! :omg I detest that pairing pretty bad too :bang

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 08:57 PM
PAIRINGS:

I hate SasuKa.

As for Itachi.... :facepalm Itachi x female?

Okay I will edit this with something constructive in a few.

SilentBob777
02-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Kishimoto did it again. The new chapter is just..really awesome. You guys already said it, but I'll have to repeat it - ItaSasu is totally canon (Kakashi: Sasuke look deep inside your heart, you know what's really there. ..Sasuke thinks about Itachi and starts screaming about him again. Case closed. :noworry).

As for the pairings... You might call me crazy, but I hate all the other pairings with Itachi and Sasuke :notrust

Veja24
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
I just read chapter 484, not bad! smile-big It would have even been better if Mr Bigshot haven't showed up and spoiled everything :P
Kakashi screaming at Sasuke not to kill Sakura... wouldn't it have been smarter if he ran to save her instead (like Naruto did)? And not just stand like idiot? Sasuke is beyond reasoning, dammit :mad

Hey, I predict Naruto and Sasuke hugging and crying in each-others arms at the end of this confrontation :cry :hug :cry It might even be acceptable if Kishi does it right (I hope):sweat

Edit: Omg, did you guys see Sasuke's eyes at just before the last panel (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/17)!? :omg He's totally blind!:uwah

Hikari
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
@ Velvet's post

Regarding pregnancy, I don't think Itachi and Sasuke would wish to disturb their bond by adding other being they are supposed to love just as much..., however I can see them to try for pregnancy in order to prove a valuable point, that can't be proven as successfully otherwise. But not in the canon setting, and not in at least 95% the cases. Here their feelings for each other would dominate completely. Just as in Naruto's chapter 484 flashback, where Itachi asks him to decide between Sasuke and the village, thereby implying just what his own choice had been/would be. Easily. Sasuke...

If chosing between Sasuke and the kids, he too would chose Sasuke...:amuse

"but teaching your word to a still learning child, where the ‘success rate’ is pretty much the same in pregnancy as in adoption..."

actually not. You once again neglect the hereditary factors, and I fear this time it is science and not mere wishful thinking.

By the by Fugaku's drama was to be given more than he bargained for, not only a genius with Sharingan, but also a genius with Sharingan capable of forming his own independet thoughts and judgements... :laugh

"...because the kid can end up be another Fugaku" can he... :P Ah yes, this is why I am for cloning after all:nuts

But with all the science and pre-caution a child is still a high risk, the second highest after commiting yourself to a chosen partner in my opinion; it may just be a little smaller in your own pregnancy than adoption.

And still I think that the way to prevent child slavery is to work with native country's governement and families in question other than to support a migration of few incident cases to rich countries and leave the large majority of suffering children - suffer...?!

Okay guys... 484...
ItaSasu canon.
The moment he swore to avenge Itachi his Susano'o turned into one like Itachi's.
Actually he merely voiced his pain at having everyone plainly oversee Itachi's pain... But Sasuke can't, definitely can't and by the help of Susano'o it becomes anew visible that his powers Sasuke gains through his love for Itachi and Itachi only - and the anguish to have lost his love...:)

I'm being contaminated by this FC's love for NaruSaku. I'm finding myself searching for NaruSaku fics
:thumbsup The newest chapter is a nice hint to NaruSaku too, as Naruto is the great saviour of little Sakura's pathetic life:amuse To be honest, they looked extremely nice and well-fitting in that last panel, ah, Sakura lying bride-style in Naruto's arms...

How about NejiHina...?

But about pairings, I was reading one little fic the other day (not ItaSasu) until I was presented with some ItaNaru. I really, really hate this parings. It makes me sick. Disgusting. Yuck.
The same for me. It takes the first place in my allergy list. The second is for SasuNaruSasu and the third things like - ItaKaka, MadaIta and ItaSaku... Apparently it is one of the most popular Itachi and Naruto pairings and dearly loved in "SIN" combination with Sasuke too.:notrust

P.S. @ Velvet
P.S. – That little story of yours you sent me was mind-blowing. Really, I’m still perplexed. Sorry if I haven’t sent you anything about it, but it was just…incredible.
I am glad you liked the story... :) I have sent you one mail, the first one tonight, sorry for speaking all around the corner again... :heart

Veja24
02-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think Itachi and Sasuke would wish to disturb their bond by adding other being they are supposed to love just as much...,Wow :omg You made Itachi & Sasuke sound like the most selfish bastards I've ever heard of! :(

Hikari
02-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Kishimoto did it again. The new chapter is just..really awesome. You guys already said it, but I'll have to repeat it - ItaSasu is totally canon (Kakashi: Sasuke look deep inside your heart, you know what's really there. ..Sasuke thinks about Itachi and starts screaming about him again. Case closed. :noworry).
I thought exactly the same. Glad there was a Konoha flashback in there too, no misleading memories of Sasuke to remain now...

As for the pairings... You might call me crazy, but I hate all the other pairings with Itachi and Sasuke :notrust
And I feel exactly the same. I can't bear a mere thought of Itachi sleeping with anyone but his Sasuke, unless it is a hopeless situation...

Hey, I predict Naruto and Sasuke hugging and crying in each-others arms at the end of this confrontation :cry :hug :cry It might even be acceptable if Kishi does it right (I hope):sweat

I dare to hope not, since Kishimoto supposedly mentioned that Sasuke's future direction gets definitely decided in the fight with Danzo, and what we got is "Give me my brother back, I'll make you suffer for his pain", that same he is saying still. And b), that a fight between Sasuke and Naruto is if at all at the end of this manga. Thus no fist of love for Naruto and no mind-changing decisions for Sasuke...

And eventually I have to wonder what Naruto can ever offer to Sasuke to make him overcome the loss of his family and the love of his life, his world? What?

Veja24
02-24-2010, 09:50 PM
And eventually I have to wonder what Naruto can ever offer to Sasuke to make him overcome the loss of his family and the love of his life, his world? What?He can help Sasuke to bring Itachi and his clan back..? (somehow) :amazed
They could invent go-back-in-time magic :)

PikaCheeka
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Here's some of my favorite ItaSasu fanfictions:

I see many of you disagree about Itachi being described as vile rapist, but I easily see that happening. As shown, Itachi has no problem being cruel to Sasuke; so I totally see Itachi raping Sasuke to augment his hate. In fact, if 'Naruto' manga was aimed for more mature audience, I'm 95% sure Itachi would have raped Sasuke after showing him what he had done to their parents and clan. If you look deeper, Sasuke's blood boils with anger every time he even thinks about Itachi. I don't think simple killing of his clan and parents would evoke such intense of anger and uncontrollable rage in Sasuke; remember; this assassin wasn't a stranger whom he would easily hate and be mad at. This was his beloved older brother. So there had to be a more personal injury involved for Sasuke to hate Itachi so deeply, imo.

Will read fics. But you may want to remove the links because some are M-rated material...

And yes, that is the ONLY way I can see Itachi raping him (and I can see it). What I was getting at more was the fact that a lot of authors have him torturing and raping Sasuke on a regular basis BEFORE the massacre, which is very OOC for him. He probably went through a lot of personal sexual angst because he likely THOUGHT about it very often, but I don't think he would act like that.

I do think Sasuke's hatred stems mainly from the fact that he was betrayed by the person he loved most, though. His rage doesn't necessarily mean that Itachi raped him. When someone you love does something horrible to you, it's much worse than when a stranger does it. He could easily hate and be mad at a stranger like you said, yes, but he could easily hate and be angry with someone he loved FAR MORE STRONGLY exactly because he did love them.

I can see Itachi raping him. Just under very very particular circumstances. I think that at least two out of three times he would be given the chance, he'd back down, unable to bring himself to do it, and would settle for beating or torturing him some other way (and probably getting extremely aroused because of it). He would have to steel himself ahead of time (exactly unlike when he might have done anything sexual to Sasuke when they were younger). Because of what Sasuke means to him, raping him would probably be the hardest thing for Itachi to do, far harder than killing his parents or beating him nearly to death. He could do it, but he'd never recover from it himself. And I'd also see him losing it entirely, taking his hatred of himself out on Sasuke and badly hurting him.

That said, there are a handful of good Itachi-rapefics out there. And yea, I need to try and essay the ItaSasu sex thing because I'm just confusing myself at this point.

SilentBob777
02-24-2010, 10:17 PM
I thought exactly the same. Glad there was a Konoha flashback in there too, no misleading memories of Sasuke to remain now...

Exactly. :noworry And I'm also glad that he had a flashback of whole Konoha 11, not just his old team, so now the Team 7 fanatics can not say "OMG he had a flashback of his old team, they are still in his heart!!1one" and other bullshit. :notrust

And I feel exactly the same. I can't bear a mere thought of Itachi sleeping with anyone but his Sasuke, unless it is a hopeless situation...
When you say hopeless, you mean rape or..? Cause I can't see any other situation involving sexual activities in which Itachi would be hopeless.. Although, of course, rape would be out of question as well, knowing how strong and collected Itachi was, just talking hypothetically here.. :amuse

I dare to hope not, since Kishimoto supposedly mentioned that Sasuke's future direction gets definitely decided in the fight with Danzo, and what we got is "Give me my brother back, I'll make you suffer for his pain", that same he is saying still. And b), that a fight between Sasuke and Naruto is if at all at the end of this manga. Thus no fist of love for Naruto and no mind-changing decisions for Sasuke...

And eventually I have to wonder what Naruto can ever offer to Sasuke to make him overcome the loss of his family and the love of his life, his world? What?

I'm pretty sure that only if he offered Sasuke his brother back he could do it. Without him Sasuke's life is just empty. Afterall how can you live without the one you adored, the one who meant everything to you, how can you live without your world? You can't.

He can help Sasuke to bring Itachi and his clan back..? (somehow) :amazed
They could invent go-back-in-time magic :)

Maybe Sasuke learned Orochimaru's forbidden jutsu and he'll revive Itachi... But as far as I can remember the user would control whoever he brought back like a puppet, and that just wouldn't cut it. Maybe Konoha people know some other revival jutsu. :nuts

Veja24
02-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Will read fics. But you may want to remove the links because some are M-rated material...Thanks, PikaCheeka :)
But I think it's fine because M-rated ones require registration and age evaluation to be seen, so no kiddie harm can happen smile-big

And yes, that is the ONLY way I can see Itachi raping him (and I can see it). What I was getting at more was the fact that a lot of authors have him torturing and raping Sasuke on a regular basis BEFORE the massacre, which is very OOC for him. He probably went through a lot of personal sexual angst because he likely THOUGHT about it very often, but I don't think he would act like that.I think those fics focus on Itachi's madness, such authors want to present Itachi as nothing more than one-dimensional cold-hearted monster. I think that's why they make Itachi rape Sasuke even before massacre; to build his deranged persona. I admit it's a bit annoying.

I do think Sasuke's hatred stems mainly from the fact that he was betrayed by the person he loved most, though. His rage doesn't necessarily mean that Itachi raped him. When someone you love does something horrible to you, it's much worse than when a stranger does it. He could easily hate and be mad at a stranger like you said, yes, but he could easily hate and be angry with someone he loved FAR MORE STRONGLY exactly because he did love them.This has logic; but if you truly love someone to such degree, you would never be able to hate them no matter what they did. You can't suddenly hate someone you held so dear a minute ago (unless of course, you didn't love them that much to begin with).

Because of what Sasuke means to him, raping him would probably be the hardest thing for Itachi to do, far harder than killing his parents or beating him nearly to death. He could do it, but he'd never recover from it himself. And I'd also see him losing it entirely, taking his hatred of himself out on Sasuke and badly hurting him.Somehow I can't imagine Itachi ever losing control; he is too well trained for such novice mistake. I think business is business for him; he can easily lock away his feelings. His goal is to make Sasuke hate him. Rape would simply be another instrument for him to achieve that.

Maybe Konoha people know some other revival jutsu. :nutsThey better!:shakefist We want our 'Tachi back! :33

velvet-prosthesis
02-24-2010, 11:52 PM
The newest chapter is a nice hint to NaruSaku too, as Naruto is the great saviour of little Sakura's pathetic life To be honest, they looked extremely nice and well-fitting in that last panel, ah, Sakura lying bride-style in Naruto's arms...

How about NejiHina...?

Iím only interested in reading NaruSaku nasty porn (honestly, I donít have the mind/patience to read romance about these two, or even NejiHina Ė I read some few, but, as much as attractive this pairing is, itís not cannon. Hinata clearly loves Naruto, and Neji clearly loves himself. The only het romance Iím reading now is AsuKure Ė because only cannon pairings make good believable romance). So, all the other attractive paring combination, are only attractive in pornography. :amuse

WowÖnow thinking about it, I really read a lot of porn. LOL. I canít tell how many crack&cannon pairings Iíve read over AdultFanfiction. :nuts

P.s. - I think I'll need a couple of days to read all of you email...:sweatdrop

About rape, again Ė just because, I should be sleeping anyway:
I donít see ItaSasu rape in cannon, even if Naruto was for mature auditions Ė unless it was really an Yaoi manga. In yaoi, anything is possible and stupid.

But Seinen? Rape hardly has place in Seinen manga Ė unless itís het rape. But a raped male character seeking revenge for being raped? It wouldnít make sense. Maybe because most mangakas are majority male and they probably know, itíd hardly make sense.

The thing is, psychological articles about rape victims and sexual predators are very curious in one thing: sexually abused boys, most of the times, suffer different repercussions than sexually abuse girls. Psychologists think itís due to the male ego, or the domination of the inner alpha male. A girl victim of sexual abuse would might find her peace if she was ever to face the predator again behind bars. Curious that many of them alleviate their trauma in bondage. They also tend to seek for self-affirmation with other people, and develop curious alter-egos :)

A boy victim of sexual abuse, if not treated in psychology sessions (or if he has no one to shelter him from the rapist with love...), might end up turning into the sexual predator himself Ė most cases, a pedophile. He shies himself into his own world and may develop fear of contact with other adults. By abusing innocent/defenceless victims, heís reviving the trauma he suffered, which now he has the change to dominate Ė in that way, they find their peace in their mind.
Itís like self-therapy. Rarely girls, victim of rape, become sexual abusers in adulthood, but in case of boys, it happens a lot apparently.

So, yeah, I donít see Itachi raping Sasuke just to piss him off. Raping and torturing Ė no fucking way. Unless Itachiís purpose was to create a sexual predator and not a determined, proud avenger. And I think Itachi is informed well enough to know that sexual abuse would not be the way to create a stronger avenger.

Unless itís fem!Sasuke, that could possibly work Ė yet, the Stockholm Syndrome is also a minus here, more prevalent in abused girls.

Like I said once, the only possibility I see ItaSasu rape is accidentally, sexual frustration in its max mixed with other things, and never without resentment afterwards.
SasuIta rape, however, can see it more likely happening due to mixed feelings of anger/lust. Also, not to prove a stupid point either. - "I'm going to rape you because you killed my family" :facepalm

Besides that, I too sometimes read ItaSasu rape fics (fap:druul). Some of them are incredibly well written, almost believable.

But we keep forgetting that Sasuke is a guy, not a girl.

I need to sleep now. :sleepy

Milkshake
02-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Okay guys... 484...

ItaSasu canon.

Well durrrrrr :pimp

Most hated Sasuke/Itachi pairing?

SasuSaku :zaru

Veja24
02-25-2010, 12:20 AM
I don’t see ItaSasu rape in cannon, even if Naruto was for mature auditions – unless it was really an Yaoi manga. In yaoi, anything is possible and stupid.Lol, good thing in Naruto manga everything is highly realistic and not stupid :)

-----

I don't see what matters does it make weather the rape victim is a boy or a girl. Rape isn't about sex, it's about violence and inflicting profound mental injury on victim regardless of gender. (And if I recall correctly, mental injury is Itachi's specialty)

As for Sasuke turning pedophile after Itachi raped him; I don't agree. The circumstances for someone growing into child molester from being abused repeatedly and in privacy is miles away from angry, one-time only sexual torture Itachi would put Sasuke through.

-----

SasuIta rape, however, can see it more likely happening due to mixed feelings of anger/lust. Also, not to prove a stupid point either. - "I'm going to rape you because you killed my family" :facepalm Haha! You nailed it to the core!!! :laugh I know; when some authors do this, it's beyond ridiculous. Surprising how much SasuIta fic are out there with this theme :huh

PikaCheeka
02-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Thanks, PikaCheeka :)
But I think it's fine because M-rated ones require registration and age evaluation to be seen, so no kiddie harm can happen

I think those fics focus on Itachi's madness, such authors want to present Itachi as nothing more than one-dimensional cold-hearted monster. I think that's why they make Itachi rape Sasuke even before massacre; to build his deranged persona. I admit it's a bit annoying.

This has logic; but if you truly love someone to such degree, you would never be able to hate them no matter what they did. You can't suddenly hate someone you held so dear a minute ago (unless of course, you didn't love them that much to begin with).

Somehow I can't imagine Itachi ever losing control; he is too well trained for such novice mistake. I think business is business for him; he can easily lock away his feelings. His goal is to make Sasuke hate him. Rape would simply be another instrument for him to achieve that.

They better!:shakefist We want our 'Tachi back! :33

It is annoying. That's an understatement.

I don't think Sasuke ever TRULY hated Itachi. Itachi himself recognized that. Sasuke's hatred was so strong because he DID still love Itachi, and he was driven on by the feeling of betrayal. I don't know how to explain it really... :sweatdrop But it does make a lot of sense to me. He never stopped loving Itachi.

Business is business but he cried at the end of the massacre when Sasuke came after him. He can't lock away his feelings so easily. And IF he were driven to hurt Sasuke in that way, I think he would lose control of himself. I strongly suspect him of having a severe guilt complex to begin with, and that combined with his obsessive, possessive love for Sasuke would put him over the edge.

About rape, again – just because, I should be sleeping anyway:
I don’t see ItaSasu rape in cannon, even if Naruto was for mature auditions – unless it was really an Yaoi manga. In yaoi, anything is possible and stupid.

But Seinen? Rape hardly has place in Seinen manga – unless it’s het rape. But a raped male character seeking revenge for being raped? It wouldn’t make sense. Maybe because most mangakas are majority male and they probably know, it’d hardly make sense.

The thing is, psychological articles about rape victims and sexual predators are very curious in one thing: sexually abused boys, most of the times, suffer different repercussions than sexually abuse girls. Psychologists think it’s due to the male ego, or the domination of the inner alpha male. A girl victim of sexual abuse would might find her peace if she was ever to face the predator again behind bars. Curious that many of them alleviate their trauma in bondage. They also tend to seek for self-affirmation with other people, and develop curious alter-egos

A boy victim of sexual abuse, if not treated in psychology sessions (or if he has no one to shelter him from the rapist with love...), might end up turning into the sexual predator himself – most cases, a pedophile. He shies himself into his own world and may develop fear of contact with other adults. By abusing innocent/defenceless victims, he’s reviving the trauma he suffered, which now he has the change to dominate – in that way, they find their peace in their mind.
It’s like self-therapy. Rarely girls, victim of rape, become sexual abusers in adulthood, but in case of boys, it happens a lot apparently.

So, yeah, I don’t see Itachi raping Sasuke just to piss him off. Raping and torturing – no fucking way. Unless Itachi’s purpose was to create a sexual predator and not a determined, proud avenger. And I think Itachi is informed well enough to know that sexual abuse would not be the way to create a stronger avenger.

Unless it’s fem!Sasuke, that could possibly work – yet, the Stockholm Syndrome is also a minus here, more prevalent in abused girls.

Like I said once, the only possibility I see ItaSasu rape is accidentally, sexual frustration in its max mixed with other things, and never without resentment afterwards.
SasuIta rape, however, can see it more likely happening due to mixed feelings of anger/lust. Also, not to prove a stupid point either. - "I'm going to rape you because you killed my family"

Besides that, I too sometimes read ItaSasu rape fics (fap:druul). Some of them are incredibly well written, almost believable.

But we keep forgetting that Sasuke is a guy, not a girl.

I need to sleep now. :sleepy

ItaSasu rape stuff.

ItaSasu rape only really works as a last-ditch attempt on Itachi's part to make Sasuke fully despise him. If it's written well under the right circumstances, I can see it. Otherwise, I can't. I'm sure having sex with him has crossed Itachi's mind, and I'm sure he HAS considered taking Sasuke by force, but he'd really have to be pushed pretty hard to act on those feelings.

And yes about all the differences between male and female victims of sex abuse. I've studied it before as well (getting my MA in CJ with a speciality in the crim mind :lmao) and it very likely is because of the male ego. Then again, I do wonder often that if a girl HAD the physical capacity to go on and do to others what was done to her, would she be more likely to do it? It does happen a lot with boys. It's not an overwhelming percentage, and I think it does get blown out of proportion because whenever a sexual predator is caught, there's always this pity-me bullshit about him having been abused in the past, but it does indeed exist.

As for torture, Itachi already tortured him when he made him relive the massacre. And what he did to him in Part 1 when Sasuke tried to attack him was pretty nasty, too. Itachi DOES have a very perverse streak, and he doesn't seem to have any problem with hurting Sasuke in order to get him to hate him (outside, anyway). He's definitely having problems inside, but he's not hesitant to physically or mentally torture Sasuke.

I CAN see it happening out of sheer desperation to get Sasuke to hate him as well as extreme sexual frustration (which I assume he has had for a long time now), but I do also see guilt on Itachi's part. Resentment, maybe not, but guilt, yes. If itachi DID rape Sasuke, I don't think it would have the effect he would have wanted it to have on him (see below). It probably would have just excited Sasuke even more, and he wouldn't have felt much resentment afterwards. Once he got beyond the pain (which he might like, seeing as it would be Itachi giving it to him), he would relish the fact that Itachi not only paid attention to him, but gave him another reason to 'hate' him.

I agree on SasuIta. More likely to happen, honestly. Sasuke's sexual feelings for Itachi are probably much more deranged than Itachi's are for him, as Itachi at least was able to have his mature before the massacre. Sasuke's spent his first eight years worshipping his brother. If nothing had happened, they would likely have fallen into a 'normal' incestuous relationship. But because of what happened, Sasuke was left alone to be obsessed over someone he was meant to hate, someone who he forced himself to hate, through the years when he was sexually maturing. He never showed remote interest in anyone but Itachi, and in anything but killing Itachi. It's pretty same to assume that when he was excited, Itachi entered his mind, as that was the one thing that made him feel passionately. :lmao Yes I'm saying Sasuke fapped to the thought of killing his brother while he was growing up.

PM me links someday. :tomato

If Sasuke were a girl I wouldn't give a shit. I like that they are brothers.

Veja24
02-25-2010, 01:09 AM
@PikaCheeka, but it isn't rape if Sasuke decides he likes it :arg One can still get raped by the one they love; in case you considered love as a factor in this.

Btw, I really don't get SasuIta rape. It doesn't make sense because few obstacles:
1. Itachi would never get into position where he might get raped;
2. What's the motive for Sasuke wanting rape Itachi? To make him pay for slaughtering his clan? Or his frustrated, conflicting feelings for his big brother? Nah, still can't picture it.
3. Itachi, uke? (and forced one at that) Can't imagine it.

PikaCheeka
02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
It's rape if Itachi forces himself on Sasuke. Ever. Even if Sasuke changes his mind halfway through it. Even if he wanted it but still fought Itachi. It's still rape.

I bet if Sasuke decided he wanted to molest Itachi, Itachi would let him. :hoho And his motive would probably be his frustrated, conflicted, sexual feelings for his brother. Kid is an emotional train wreck.

I don't see what matters does it make weather the rape victim is a boy or a girl. Rape isn't about sex, it's about violence and inflicting profound mental injury on victim regardless of gender. (And if I recall correctly, mental injury is Itachi's specialty)

As for Sasuke turning pedophile after Itachi raped him; I don't agree. The circumstances for someone growing into child molester from being abused repeatedly and in privacy is miles away from angry, one-time only sexual torture Itachi would put Sasuke through.

You're pretty much right in both places. What velvet was doing was making a distinction between male and female rape victims' reactions, though.

Veja24
02-25-2010, 01:53 AM
I bet if Sasuke decided he wanted to molest Itachi, Itachi would let him. :kloff But does it count as a rape if Itachi lets Sasuke molest him (and most likely enjoy molestation)?

One more ItaSasu rape fic:
HAUNTED (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3918109/1/) by balinase2

Subarashii
02-25-2010, 02:31 AM
PAIRINGS:

I hate SasuKa.

As for Itachi.... :facepalm Itachi x female?

Okay I will edit this with something constructive in a few.

Booo! Don't get me wrong I love women (ultra feminist, right here:nod) but Itachi and a woman is like a politician being a good person, it's just never gunna happen. Not that Itachi was:cry is gay, he's just....Sauce-gay.

Man, rape sucks :ano

Edit: If Sasu were to end up with anyone, I see Naruto, I mean if the past is a predictor of the future and Sasu LOVED his brother (eh, eh *wink wink nudge nudge*) and Naruto is a very close BROTHERLY figure, I can see Sasu clinging to Naruto for hope and brotherly lovin'.

Nami
02-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Edit: If Sasu were to end up with anyone, I see Naruto, I mean if the past is a predictor of the future and Sasu LOVED his brother (eh, eh *wink wink nudge nudge*) and Naruto is a very close BROTHERLY figure, I can see Sasu clinging to Naruto for hope and brotherly lovin'.
Because consolation prizes are ftmfw.

No they are not.

Subarashii
02-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Because consolation prizes are ftmfw.

No they are not.

It's not a consolation prize! :yell

It's a big fat IF.
I'm pretty sure Sasuke will live out if he lives the rest of his days as a hermit carving Itachi statues into trees and rocks.

Nami
02-25-2010, 03:33 AM
It's not a consolation prize! :yell

It's a big fat IF.
"Itachi is dead, he can't have Itachi; so he will settle with Naruto.", or the way you put it "he can't have Itachi's brotherly lovin' so he will cling to Naruto's brotherly lovin'". It sounds like a consolation prize to me.

Hikari
02-25-2010, 09:21 AM
So, all the other attractive paring combination, are only attractive in pornography. :amuse
Wow…now thinking about it, I really read a lot of porn. LOL. I can’t tell how many crack&cannon pairings I’ve read over AdultFanfiction. :nuts

Actually I fear I am no different to you here. The last non-ItaSasu fanfic I have read has been the most abusive NaruHarem thing I have ever seen. It however had two advantages:
lots of BDSM-ish techniques getting described (definitely an unlimited overdrive here) and b) neither Sasuke nor Itachi were actively involved. In fact Sasuke's name has been actively mentioned maybe twenty times in 30 chapters and only 3 of these he actually actively was seen for the briefest most general kind of scene. I may add that eventually I was so fed up by the whole rape/abuse someone into "I love you, master" submission otherwise known as "slave training", that my imagination added some kinky ItaSasu to spice up the situation by a BDSM competition of slavery (or that story's NaruSaku) vs. true love (or my mentally added ItaSasuIta), you just may imagine who won in my opinion... and why) :amuse

P.s. - I think I'll need a couple of days to read all of your email...:sweatdrop
Don't worry, as it gives me couple more days to write you the second one I am still due...

About Itachi raping Sasuke - only possible if it has a definite purpose for the future develoment of the brothers, one that could not be attained as effectively otherwise.

By all means not to install hatred and motivate an avenger, - in my opinion anyway a mistranslation as it should be "hatred (in general) is not sufficient to obtain strength" instead of "you lack hatred and that is why you are weak." However words are ambivalent in the one's mouth, and the implication Sasuke lacks hatred may too remain.

To rape Sasuke and make his betrayed, longing self to question the way his seemingly asocial and asexual and assumingly not-gay-incestuous brother would have touched him, why oh why, would it not lead to realisation Itachi might desire him in one way or another still?

This kind of thought had been set in motion in Velvet's UPDS after Itachi (partially out of character) sexual advances towards his brother and eventually (add strongly out of mind) rape: once Sasuke overcame the first shock, he got hunted by his brother's scent and memory of unwished for, but craved all the same, so much, closeness and at last - lust...

Less a stockholm syndrom, I dare to believe, but one last straw to realise feelings already there.

Were Itachi to seek this kind of intimacy with his baby brother, be it even through forcing him, it would still cross a border...

I'm pretty sure Sasuke will live out if he lives the rest of his days as a hermit carving Itachi statues into trees and rocks.
I am so looking towards it:amuse Oh, Pygmalion... :love

thelovers
02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Can I join? ^^ Hope I'll be welcomed.

1) Why do you like our pairing?
They're canon. What's there not to like?

2) What influence do you think ItaSasu shall have on the future "Naruto" manga developments'?
It's the main plot. If there wasn't Itasasu, Itachi and Sasuke would cease to exist (because they're mean for each other) and the whole Na-chasing-Sa would disappear. Naruto may as well turn into a shoujo manga with Narusaku as the main pairing XD. Do I need to say more?

Veja24
02-25-2010, 11:32 AM
@Subarashii, I don't think Naruto would be ever able to come close to replacing Itachi in Sasuke's heart. Main reason could be their complete opposite personalities as well as views on life. Where Itachi is quiet & modest, Naruto is loud & boasts. Where Itachi is intelligent and measured, Naruto is stupid and has no control. Need I go on?

Besides, I don't think Sasuke ever regarded Naruto as his brother. Naruto was his rival/friend once, but even that time is now over, Sasuke severed his bonds with him.
----
Oh, about pairings I don't like - ItaKisa and ItaDei should be mentioned as well! And I really detest Madara, so MadaxItaxSasu is great turn off for me :hammer

Hikari
02-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Can I join? ^^ Hope I'll be welcomed.

1) Why do you like our pairing?
They're canon. What's there not to like?

2) What influence do you think ItaSasu shall have on the future "Naruto" manga developments'?
It's the main plot. If there wasn't Itasasu, Itachi and Sasuke would cease to exist (because they're mean for each other) and the whole Na-chasing-Sa would disappear. Naruto may as well turn into a shoujo manga with Narusaku as the main pairing XD. Do I need to say more?

Thank you, you can, welcome:wink

I have just realised I need to alter the second question yet again... into preferably:

3)Do you believe as the manga currently progresses the happy end is possible for Itachi:heartSasuke?

Veja24
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
I believe! http://img262.yukle.tc/images/206216j3q0m.gifDo I get my Belivix now? :33
http://i31.tinypic.com/ve976g.gif

Hikari
02-25-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm not that young, I think we have the same age (I'm 23, and you?)
Actually, I never thought about adoption until I was 18 or 20...
Apparently I am younger than you (22), and it is less your language skills, which are good, but a certain kindness and innocence your posts tend to radiate, that I had the impression you were younger.
I fear my adoption phase further ended with my interest for Itachi, as I understood I don't mind a child if his father were an Itachi:amuse

This is where my maternal instinct evolved. (I also have a certain maternal instinct towards Sasuke)

Altruist is not bad, I hate most of people, except ItaSasu fans and a few others, but children are innocent, I love children, if I can do something...
To be completely honest if you were to place a bunch of children in my immediate vicinity, I would not be able to say no. But rationally I know, it would be too much for myself, and not what I really wish for on the personal level. On the global level it is, and I can only repeat - the fight against symptoms, not decease.

And - ah- ItaSasu binds people!

Velvet is awesome, I know. She is even more awesome to bear occasional disagreements:wink

I support many pairings, but I'm only really interesting in incestuous ones, and I only read ItaSasu and MadaIzu fanfics.
I have not read any MadaIzu so far but I am writing one...

Haha, ItaSasu has already a lot of influence in the plot
Yes, the question has therefore become a redundant one:laugh

velvet-prosthesis
02-26-2010, 12:44 PM

Actually, no.

In many cases, it only takes an older cousin molesting a naïve child one time to make that child grow up sexually confused, afraid of adults and hiding himself in the safe world of children (does this reminds you a certain popular singer…? Lol, nevermind.). Of course, it’s most likely to happen in children that already have a low self-esteem or come from broken homes.

Now, take a close look at Sasuke’s situation. He’s alone. He’s angry. He doesn’t even have enough confidence in his skills. Kakashi’s a bad therapist and Naruto doesn’t help much either. He doesn’t have parents to support him (and Orochimaru would surely be a catalyst in his trauma). In a real-world situation, if Itachi decided to sexually torture him and dispose his abused body off like trash, I would hardly believe that Sasuke alone would have the psychological capability of filtering the traumatic event correctly.

Physical torture only is enough to create strong and emotionless individuals (like Ibiki), because it tests the limits of pain endurance. A man that experiences pain/battlefield dangerous situations is compelled to overcome his weaknesses to feel stronger, manlier – dominance of the alpha male. In the end, experiences of torture might turn into somewhat prideful and feed the male ego, making him believe he’s stronger because he suppressed pain.
But sexual torture repercussions manifest into a whole new level - you can blame society rules in the end, or the way human beings are educated to fit into two groups (dominant – men; submissive – women / particularly evident in Japanese society). Raping a man/boy, even if it’s only one time, it’s really really devastating for the alpha male’s ego. While a violated woman might feel dirty/used; a sodomized man feels completely puny, depraved of his masculinity, effeminate – which is extremely humiliating for his masculine pride.

Note that in a testosterone-filled mind, psychological pain derived from normal torture, and psychological pain derived from sexual torture, are different kinds of pain. They can manifest contrasting consequences.
With that saying, I still believe if Itachi ever comes with a “You lack of hatred, therefore I’ll rape you”, the most likely outcome would be an even weaker Sasuke. Therefore, Itachi should stick with non-too-intimate approaches like beating the crap out of him and tsukuyomi-ing him with non-sexual torture that doesn’t particularly threat his very masculine being. After all, Itachi only wants to incite Sasuke in training harder and overcome his physical weaknesses, not to turn him into an emotional wreck.

Also, this:One thing is torturing him with Tsukuyomi, but Itachi will never torture him in a way that he can take pleasure in return, he would never get pleasure at the expense of Sasuke's suffering.

Of course, I’m just talking about probabilities, and AU’s situations might comprehend different ways to grasp the subject. Another thing is, in this whole rant I assumed Sasuke didn’t have strong steadily sexual desires towards Itachi before the rape (I’m talking about a 12-year-old barely pubertal Sasuke, still rather young to consciously know that he wants to be fucked by his nii-san). However, if he had, it could change the whole scenario altogether. Because I lack enough information regarding similar real-world situations like such, I’ll just end this comment by saying that, in fiction, if things considered, anything is possible. I guess.

(But shota rape/molestation would probably make him a pedo, lol)

(This rant is based on my biased/archetyped view on the characters. I like to think they’re both alpha males. Of course, if you think Sasuke, for example, is a closet-sissy boy, that’d naturally destroy my theory)

And because I didn't go to work and now I don't have anything better to do: Allow me to clarify one thing about rape that a lot of people misconceive: an act of rape is never an act of love. Ever. In some very few cases, the rapist might later fall in love for the victim, but never, ever, without conscious regret (because, after all, love is another feeling of the conscience, always grouped with a myriad of other feelings).

An act of rape can be, however, an act of obsession, too much obsession. There is a basic difference between loving someone and obsess over someone: the first exists under the principle of giving/receiving (mutual affection), while the second only seeks for receiving (self-gratification, lust).

Yaoi manga can manipulate readers’ opinions on this matter. This rant (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RapeIsLove) pretty much hits the main points.

Actually I fear I am no different to you here. The last non-ItaSasu fanfic I have read has been the most abusive NaruHarem thing I have ever seen. It however had two advantages:
lots of BDSM-ish techniques getting described (definitely an unlimited overdrive here) and b) neither Sasuke nor Itachi were actively involved. In fact Sasuke's name has been actively mentioned maybe twenty times in 30 chapters and only 3 of these he actually actively was seen for the briefest most general kind of scene. I may add that eventually I was so fed up by the whole rape/abuse someone into "I love you, master" submission otherwise known as "slave training", that my imagination added some kinky ItaSasu to spice up the situation by a BDSM competition of slavery (or that story's NaruSaku) vs. true love (or my mentally added ItaSasuIta), you just may imagine who won in my opinion... and why) :amuse

NaruHarem fics rock. Lol. They’re incredibly stupid, OOC and hot. I think I know which one you’re talking about, but I myself found this little NaruSaku porn (http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600101769) much more appealing (though I admit I gave up half-way)

And Hikari...
This kind of thought had been set in motion in Velvet's UPDS after Itachi (partially out of character) sexual advances towards his brother and eventually (add strongly out of mind) rape: once Sasuke overcame the first shock, he got hunted by his brother's scent and memory of unwished for, but craved all the same, so much, closeness and at last - lust...
Actually, I don’t think I made a good job with Sasuke’s emotions at that. They’re rather…feminine, imo. :(
Oh well, the fic’s initial goal was to try to reach a possibility of ItaSasu rape in my mind, which I found it couldn’t be possible without a) taking characters out of their original context; b) Madara’s existence; c) exaggerating Itachi’s sociopathy; d) ‘delaying’ Itachi’s love for Sasuke (this is my sister’s theory. She claims that Itachi never really loved Sasuke, and initially used him just as redemption for his sin, which would justify his coldness and the hotel scene. Of course that changed thought out the next three years, as in Shippuden, Itachi found himself too worried about Sasuke’s future in Madara’s hands, by seeking for Naruto’s loyalty, and making the most painful efforts to stay alive only to give Sasuke a new Mangekyo and save him from Orochimaru’s seal. According to my sister, Itachi only found his love for Sasuke years after the massacre. Well, it’s a point of view.)

About ItaSasu fanfictions, I mostly read in Spanish, so I can't say to much about it, but I totally recommend Velvet fics.
Lol I’m flattered but you should really read more English fics :P I’m not very good, honestly.

-----

Edit:

Wow, I only realized now that you are exchanging dj’s! I feel bad because I don’t have anything to share. My old laptop crashed (fucking piece of shit made in China), though it’s not like I saved much dj’s there, as I don’t like the majority of them. Yet my sis is a member of NarutoDj community, so if you want anything from there, you can ask me too :D
Btw, what is your favorite ItaSasu dj?

PikaCheeka
02-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Will reply to everything but I have a fanfic. <3 Inappropriate for her though. PM me.

Ughhhh I HATE SasuNaruSasu or whatever it is these days. Don't know why but it really rubs me the wrong way. And yes, Itachi is totally Sauce-Gay. I LOVE IT.

About Itachi raping Sasuke - only possible if it has a definite purpose for the future develoment of the brothers, one that could not be attained as effectively otherwise.

By all means not to install hatred and motivate an avenger, - in my opinion anyway a mistranslation as it should be "hatred (in general) is not sufficient to obtain strength" instead of "you lack hatred and that is why you are weak." However words are ambivalent in the one's mouth, and the implication Sasuke lacks hatred may too remain.

To rape Sasuke and make his betrayed, longing self to question the way his seemingly asocial and asexual and assumingly not-gay-incestuous brother would have touched him, why oh why, would it not lead to realisation Itachi might desire him in one way or another still?

Less a stockholm syndrom, I dare to believe, but one last straw to realise feelings already there.

Were Itachi to seek this kind of intimacy with his baby brother, be it even through forcing him, it would still cross a border...

I can honestly say I have never read het smut in my life. It disgusts me. I wrote one het fic a looooong time ago pretty much summing up why I fucking hate it so much, and that was the end of it for me (it wasn't smut either. It was one implied sentence).

I tend to see that more as Sasuke did. Lacking hatred makes you weak. It's what Itachi said, and it's what Sasuke went for. Maybe he misinterpreted it as well, but I don't know. It was, however, the love BEHIND his hatred that really drove him to become strong, so I suppose you're right in that hatred alone isn't sufficient. If it were anyone other than Itachi who killed everyone, he would not have behaved as such or changed as drastically as he had.

If Itachi ever raped Sasuke, he'd feel massive guilt over it, and it would only be magnified by the fact that he'd realize he DID want to have a sexual relationship with him. But regardless of whether he'd ever do it or not, I'm fairly certain he at least THINKS about having sex with him on a very regular basis. Sasuke himself probably doesn't, or at least does on a subconscious level, as his feelings for Itachi are still on an immature, obsessive level and haven't moved much beyond that. He may get aroused thinking about him, but it wouldn't really enter his mind that he really wanted to sleep with him.

Velvet's UPDS? Does she have a fic? :tomaflirt I demand a PM if so.

Oh, about pairings I don't like - ItaKisa and ItaDei should be mentioned as well! And I really detest Madara, so MadaxItaxSasu is great turn off for me :hammer

ItaDei was my first OTP for Naruto. :hehee And I'm sorry but I LOVE Madara x any Uchiha (Izuna, Shisui, Itachi, or Sasuke). I have read some amazing MadaIta, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it had happened considering the circumstances.

I'm not that young, I think we have the same age (I'm 23, and you?)

I went to a catholic school and I don't remenber they talked too much about sin and those stuff (my sister does, she says they were always repeating that O_O) The only thing I remember from those days is that Jesus love me, no matter what, I can be evil but he'll still love me! I guess I only remember what's convenient xP

Well, I'm aware Itachi's not a saint. Sometimes love takes you to certain points you don't want...

I can't see Madara and Itachi relationship as something sexual, I just don't think Madara is a person with that kind of interests, and Itachi would never let him take advantage of him, he's strong enough, emotionally and physically, to say NO.
Ans ShiItaShi es canon IMO too.

Dunno, but I'm still wondering if he was faithful to Izuna after he died, I think he wasn't, too much time happened after that... But now he's old and wrinkled :D: Maybe you still imagine him like he was when he was young...

Yes, I like it when it involve love, not only carnal desires that focus the child as a mere object to get pleasure, and ItaSasu is not like that :(

Yes, I really understand, the geneticist for eight years kept telling my parents that my sister had something genetic and was the fault of either of the two, until they changed the doctor and this one offered them to take a genetic test and found that the cerebral palsy was due to external factors during labor ¬¬

Ohhh I'm 23 as well. How amusing.

I went to a Catholic COLLEGE. Maybe that's why? It was about 90 kids... very old-school style learning. Latin and Ancient Greek, the classics, studying in Rome, etc etc etc... It got worse the longer I was there, because the original president gave up his office to focus on teaching and the new president was a hardcore fundamentalist who pretty much started firing all non-Catholic professors and trying to convert or force out all non-Catholic students. I actually got in HUGE trouble for writing a paper about homosexuality in "Brideshead Revisited". Give me a fucking break. :lmao

Madara's been around a hundred years. Uchiha only screw each other. I'm sure he got bored after a while. :hehee Yea ShiItaShi is canon for sure. It's definitely canon that Itachi is gay. And it's definitely canon that he and Sasuke have a love for each other that is not 'normal' in any manner, so ItaSasu = canon. I posted something in the KT about it and oddly, people who dislike the pairing, or even dislike the Uchihas, agree that there is something incestuous there.

Madara went with Hashirama for a while IMO. Lot of reasons for thinking that, too. Madara just seems very lonely to me. I can see him grabbing onto whatever he can get. He even does seem to have a strange affection for Sasuke. And yea, I imagine him as he was when he was young. I think when he does come back to full power, he'll look like that again. We already had one ugly one man villain.

No, I'm sure Itachi would have done everything possible to make sure Sasuke enjoyed it, whatever he did to him. That's pretty much the main reason that I seriously doubt they ever did anything penetrative (can't go into more detail hereeeeee but you get my drift), even though Itachi probably found plenty of other things he could do.

@Velvet - The idea of Itachi not loving Sasuke and using him as an instrument of redemption actually came up in a thread I started in the KT. I had never thought of it before. Now it kind of makes me uncomfortable. :oh

And yes, yaoi manga is utterly idiotic. That was the main reason I stopped reading it.

PikaCheeka
02-28-2010, 04:15 AM
Lightening mood.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/thelastwraith/Sweet_Dream__little_brother____by_t.jpg

Subarashii
02-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Whoa catchin' a lotta flack for that so I formally retract my last statement and say this, "Itachi is Sauce-gay and Sasuke is It-ecchi"

Hikari
03-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Merely a short note atm. I have went through the Naruto Doujinshi section at Animexx (that German fanart page) and, as far as I have managed to identify those, the Itachi/Sasuke compilation can be seen here - Click me (http://animexx-en.onlinewelten.com/doujinshi/favoriten/516404/)

(The quality largely varies, still, since Animexx' search system is a hideous one, I wished to simply try and keep all the possible works in one place)

My favourite remains "Wahre BrŁder" though, the Midori-chan's suggestion to start it all^^

There is also this one Itachi's last wish (http://animexx-en.onlinewelten.com/doujinshi/zeichner/326596/output/40670/), yet it provides a Mary Sue to suposedly represnt Itachi's dead lover...:notrust

Subarashii
03-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Apparently I am younger than you (22), and it is less your language skills, which are good, but a certain kindness and innocence your posts tend to radiate, that I had the impression you were younger.
I fear my adoption phase further ended with my interest for Itachi, as I understood I don't mind a child if his father were an Itachi:amuse

This is where my maternal instinct evolved. (I also have a certain maternal instinct towards Sasuke)

To be completely honest if you were to place a bunch of children in my immediate vicinity, I would not be able to say no. But rationally I know, it would be too much for myself, and not what I really wish for on the personal level. On the global level it is, and I can only repeat - the fight against symptoms, not decease.

And - ah- ItaSasu binds people!

Velvet is awesome, I know. She is even more awesome to bear occasional disagreements:wink

I have not read any MadaIzu so far but I am writing one...

Yes, the question has therefore become a redundant one:laugh

One Ringeye to rule them all,
One Ringeye to find them,
One Ringeye to bring them all
and in the darknessgenjutsu bind them.
I'm a nerd. Don't judge me.

Hikari: Mary Sue? To be...Itachi's dead lover??? I hope they mean Sasuke Sue! :yell and...not dead lover...:imslow

Hikari
03-01-2010, 03:13 PM
One Ringeye to rule them all,
One Ringeye to find them,
One Ringeye to bring them all
and in the darknessgenjutsu bind them.
I'm a nerd. Don't judge me.

Hikari: Mary Sue? To be...Itachi's dead lover??? I hope they mean Sasuke Sue! :yell and...not dead lover...:imslow

I judge you, because I am Tolkien/LOTR/Sauron fangirl myself :P However ItaSasu has 4 eyes to provide, thus it does not fit too well...

And yes, in that little Doujinshi a certain Uchiha girl was introduced to be Itachi's great love, whereat I was not too happy and did not include this Doujinshi into my list, be it even not the worst one technically speaking.

It made me sad that YaYa-chan's "Yakuza" series was "cancelled"...

Subarashii
03-01-2010, 03:25 PM
I judge you, because I am Tolkien/LOTR/Sauron fangirl myself :P However ItaSasu has 4 eyes to provide, thus it does not fit too well...

And yes, in that little Doujinshi a certain Uchiha girl was introduced to be Itachi's great love, whereat I was not too happy and did not include this Doujinshi into my list, be it even not the worst one technically speaking.

It made me sad that YaYa-chan's "Yakuza" series was "cancelled"...

:facepalm

And of all the names...MARY SUE?! And...it's not even Sasuke in disguise :cry
Don't people see that Itachi literally only has eyes for Sasuke? Come OOOON. hates made up characters i.e. MARY SUE

Ouuch, I don't read many fan fics but that sounds very sad:(
ALthough that name sounds familiar :hmm maybe I read it in my ff hay-day.

Subarashii
03-05-2010, 03:03 AM
http://static.mangastream.com/manga/1/64/09.png

STFU I'm pretty sure Sasuke is saying "I love Itachi and wanted him inside me before I killed him like a stupid ass"

PikaCheeka
03-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Haaaa I finally uploaded a Naruto fic after 8 months. ItaSasu smut. So you have been warned. Underage pseudo-sex incest not for minors blah blah blah. It's only about 1000 words.

Link to BH (also includes a short MadaSasu) (http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=31608899&postcount=3427)
Link to FF.Net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5793253/1/The_Game_He_Always_Wins)

And has anyone seen this poster (http://cgi.ebay.com/Naruto-Uchiha-Itachi-Uchiha-Sasuke-Poster-Anime-pg115_W0QQitemZ250550032823QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3a55f219b7#ht_1775wt_779)? :ohpek

SilentBob777
03-10-2010, 12:09 PM
What's up FC?? smile-big

Lol, I just read some spoilers for the new chapter.. :rofl May I ask what do you guys think about it..?

PikaCheeka
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm pissed. Darksuke better still be here.

Veja24
03-10-2010, 01:49 PM
@SilentBob777, would you share? What happened in spoilers?

SilentBob777
03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
@SilentBob777, would you share? What happened in spoilers?

Well in short, Naruto's answer is, when the time comes and Sasuke attacks Konoha, Naruto will kill him, but he will die as well, so they'll die together. So, third choice is basically first two combined, which in my opinion is the stupidest thing he could come up with. I apologize to anyone who loves Naruto, but he showed his idiocy fully in this chapter, because with this decision he abandoned Itachi, Jiraiya, Nagato, Minato and everyone else who had faith in him. He is supposed to be the one who never goes back on his word, right? That should be his ninja way. But in this chapter he did exactly that (he gave his word to Itachi that he won't kill Sasuke). He was also supposed to be the one who'll bring the peace to the world of ninjas, and to become greatest Hokage ever, he's supposed to be the one who never gives up, but he did exactly that. He literally gave up on life, and why? Because he couldn't find another way to stop Sasuke. So, he'll just kill Sasuke and die himself. :notrust Lol, Itachi, Jiraiya and Minato are probably facepalming somewhere in the afterlife right now.
Thankfully Madara showed up, so I'm hoping he'll pull Sasuke out of there before ďthe main characterĒ further embarrasses himself.
Oh, and Sasuke finally asked Naruto why is he so obsessed with him. :laugh He also said Naruto doesn't understand him, and that only he (Naruto) will die.

So...I'd say the point of this arc was to troll the pairings (good job Kishi, good job), since he obviously trolled all Sasuke pairings except ItaSasu. :noworry (No, I'm not counting Naruto's one sided obsession as a pairing material. :notrust)

P.S. Sorry for the rant.

Nami
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm pissed. Darksuke better still be here.
I've always thought that there would be some kind of happy ending for Team 7(even if I don't like Team 7) and I still think so. For such an ending to be even remotely believable/convincing/satisfying, during this reunion Sasuke should have been affected in some way, IMO; and that's basically what happened. Thus he won't go from "I absolutely don't want anything to do with you:mad" to "oh my friends:wtf" during the next reunion. His hesitations/doubts will make it possible for his heart to accept what Naruto therefore Team 7 offers(other members of the team want to kill him now, because they lost their hope; but if Sasuke showed signs of returning to them they would accept him with their arms open), which is friendship and being saved from loneliness.

For a final confrontation between him and Naruto to happen, he will remain as darksuke for the time being is what I think. So, don't worry.

@SilentBob777: Spoilers made me laugh a lot too. I guess I laughed at spoilers too much while reading them over and over, as a result the actual chapter made me yawn.

PikaCheeka
03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
The incest carries on... Did anyone notice how gropey Madara was with Sasuke. The way he had his fingers spread over his shoulder blade and everything. :hehee

@ SilentBob777 - Yea Naruto did prove to be a massive dork here, but I gave up on him doing anything normal a long time ago, so none of it surprised me. :lmao All the NaruSasu explosion has really cracked me up though. Pairing is dumb, but seeing people get THIS mad about it...wow.

@Maka - yea, I posted about it in the KT and got a lot of responses saying similar things, though some people think he'll turn 180 here, which is idiotic.

No mention of Itachi this chapter wtf.

Hikari
03-11-2010, 05:01 PM

If you take in account Sasuke was allowed about 7 sentences in total, one of which being "wait" and two others grouped to two more statements - this chapter -... at the same time as Naruto ranted and ranted on what could have been said in three statements as well, namely "if you go against Konoha, I will oppose you. Since we are about equals in strength, the both of us will die in result. But this would not sound cool, so let's say I am a martyr sacrificing myself for you and this is all just an act of my divine love friendship, and be thankful...".

I would simply say Sasuke did not have enough time to mention Itachi at all, trying to stomach yet another dose of Konohian bullshit:notrust

(Hmm, I am angry again. I managed to get in a rant with a person to be in awe with Naruto's strategy and how it is just like "what Itachi did"... Frorgive me:amuse)

Veja24
03-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks for explaining, SB777. I enjoyed your humor-filled-rant smile-big

I must say I'm not that impressed with Sasuke's intelligence either. His reason for wanting to kill whole Konoha is... moronic at best. But Sasuke can be somewhat excused since he's "a bit" demented. Naruto on the other hand is naturally stupid.

krispy
03-12-2010, 05:54 PM

I must say I'm not that impressed with Sasuke's intelligence either. His reason for wanting to kill whole Konoha is... moronic at best.
yeah he's crazy... crazy IN LOVE with itachi!!
give Sasu-chan a break, I mean what would you do if you lost your Itachi?? (as in the one you truly love):cry

but you got something right naruto is naturally stupid and a creepy stalker

Pikacheeka I noticed madara's hand too, Itachi is gonna get him for that :notrust just you wait

BTW I found a link where you can watch about 55 minutes of "Do comeco ao fim" it doesn't have subtitles xP sorry but the images are still worth watching even if you don't know what the hell it is they are saying x) althougth if you speak spanish you might understand a few dialogues,, anyway I'll shut up and leave you the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkcCQmCuU7I&feature=related
this is Do comeco ao fim part 1, there are 6 of them, to watch the other 5 you just have to enter Djfogozo's (the dude who uploaded the 55 mins of the movie)channel

Veja24
03-12-2010, 06:18 PM
give Sasu-chan a break, I mean what would you do if you lost your Itachi?? (as in the one you truly love):cryLove the question! :risu Let's see...

First I think I would be so devastated, I wouldn't be able to function for a good year or two. Then, I'd live like a plant; an empty shell uninterested in anything. But I doubt I would ever became unfeeling mass murderer. I don't see how that would bring me any relief (just more suffering instead).
If Sasuke doesn't care for his own life anymore (which he seem not to), then he should commit a suicide. He might even join Itachi if there is an afterlife in Naruto-Universe.

krispy
03-12-2010, 06:54 PM
would you really react like that??
If you had lived in the same context sasuke did, I don't think you would,
can you really blame Sasuke for acting the way he does??, if it wasn't for Konoha he would probably still have his true love and his family, he wouldn't have had to endure so much loneliness and anger, I'm not saying that gives him the right to go and kill/use whoever he feels he needs to but I don't think you can call him a moron either :S.

Veja24
03-12-2010, 07:54 PM
if it wasn't for Konoha he would probably still have his true love and his familyBy this logic we should destroy butterflies because the flapping of their wings produce tornadoes somewhere in world :( Killing isn't solution for anything.

If there wasn't Konoha, maybe Itachi (and Sasuke) would never have been born because maybe (for instance) their parents wouldn't have meet. All parameters are important and together make one entity. You can't say "if there wasn't for brain, heart (or any other organ of the brain-cancer victim) would still function."

krispy
03-12-2010, 08:22 PM
if it wasn't for Konoha he would probably still have his true love and his family I meant that's how Sasuke feels and again I'm not saying Sasuke SHOULD go on with his revenge, I'm saying if it's OK or not, my point is the way he is feeling and acting is understandable, not acceptable and Sasuke may be acting selfishly and even unfairly but he is not being stupid...

what I'm saying don't be so hard on Sasuke and yes he's all KUKU now but put yourself in his shoes for a moment, poor baby his life hasn't exactly been a fairy-tale you know xD

SilentBob777
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM

I must say I'm not that impressed with Sasuke's intelligence either. His reason for wanting to kill whole Konoha is... moronic at best. But Sasuke can be somewhat excused since he's "a bit" demented. Naruto on the other hand is naturally stupid.

Thanks, I try to have some fun in these not-so-glorious times of the manga.. :amuse

True, Sasuke has good excuse, he was mind fucked by his brother many times (and staying with Orochimaru probably wasn't good for his mental health :S ), and he just lost one person who meant everything to him. Poor kid... :sniff

Naruto on the other hand...I'm not even going to bother explaining him. :notrust

The incest carries on... Did anyone notice how gropey Madara was with Sasuke. The way he had his fingers spread over his shoulder blade and everything. :hehee

@ SilentBob777 - Yea Naruto did prove to be a massive dork here, but I gave up on him doing anything normal a long time ago, so none of it surprised me. :lmao All the NaruSasu explosion has really cracked me up though. Pairing is dumb, but seeing people get THIS mad about it...wow.

Lol, Madara was awesome! smile-big

Yeah, funny how those fans are happy because of the chapter, one would think they had sex or something :wha I can't shake off the feeling that they are a bit hypocritical, it's like Sasuke and Naruto look at each other, fans go "OMG it's totally canon!!", or they talk to each other "OMFG canoncanonIloveKishimoto!!11one", they fangasm like those two just had sex. I mean, if that was the case, Itachi would make Sasuke pregnant by now, just look how many times they looked (or stared) at each other, or spoke, fuck they even lived in the same house, and at some point Itachi was carrying Sasuke on his back!! :nuts

Veja24
03-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, funny how those fans are happy because of the chapter, one would think they had sex or something :wha I can't shake off the feeling that they are a bit hypocritical, it's like Sasuke and Naruto look at each other, fans go "OMG it's totally canon!!", or they talk to each other "OMFG canoncanonIloveKishimoto!!11one", they fangasm like those two just had sex. I mean, if that was the case, Itachi would make Sasuke pregnant by now, just look how many times they looked (or stared) at each other, or spoke, fuck they even lived in the same house, and at some point Itachi was carrying Sasuke on his back!! :nutsI'm sorry for bringing this up again, but we can be seen as hypocrites too, I mean there hasn't been any proof of incestuous love between Itachi & Sasuke. All we've seen is that they care enormously about each other (which family tend to do anyways; just because I love my brother to death doesn't mean I wonna jump him, damnit). So, until they consensually kiss each other in the mouth (preferably with tongues), ItaSasu cannot be claimed canon.

Btw, my best friend asked what was Itachi's plan for Sasuke's future after Sasuke takes his revenge on him? Because Sasuke's psyche is permanently destroyed; he can never live a happy, normal life again. She wanted to know what was the point of letting Sasuke live if there's no life for Sasuke beyond his quest for vengeance. I couldn't give her a decent answer, care to help?

PikaCheeka
03-15-2010, 04:49 PM
^
It can be incest without sexual activity, can't it? They can be romantically inclined towards another and it's still incest IMO. But ItaSasu has much more in way of canon implications than NaruSasu does. Naruto is supposedly in love with a girl. Sasuke and Itachi decidedly aren't/weren't.

But will add more later.

Anyway new chapter. I was right. :hurr
I hope we see the operation. I want Sasuke to see Itachi's body and have a freakout attack.

SilentBob777
03-15-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but we can be seen as hypocrites too, I mean there hasn't been any proof of incestuous love between Itachi & Sasuke. All we've seen is that they care enormously about each other (which family tend to do anyways; just because I love my brother to death doesn't mean I wonna jump him, damnit). So, until they consensually kiss each other in the mouth (preferably with tongues), ItaSasu cannot be claimed canon.

Btw, my best friend asked what was Itachi's plan for Sasuke's future after Sasuke takes his revenge on him? Because Sasuke's psyche is permanently destroyed; he can never live a happy, normal life again. She wanted to know what was the point of letting Sasuke live if there's no life for Sasuke beyond his quest for vengeance. I couldn't give her a decent answer, care to help?

Well, to be honest, if we look at it that way, almost all pairing fans can be called hypocrites. All those NaruSaku, NaruHina, SasuSaku, ItaSasu, KakaIru etc, etc, fans don't have any concrete proofs for those pairings, and yet we say they're 'canon'. I agree about this, until we see any of those characters willingly kiss, do anything sexual, or confess their love we can't say those pairings are canon. But, we can't forget that Itachi and Sasuke are brothers, and therefore their relationship would be inappropriate and immoral to the majority of people, especially because this is shonen manga. So, even if Kishimoto did have in mind incestuous relationship between them, he would probably be unable to publish it (because of editors most likely, they like to middle in this manga). Each of us has the right to their own opinion, of course, so you may not agree with me, but I still believe that Kishimoto did have ItaSasu in mind.
And also, I have an older brother, I love him to death and would give my life to save his if we were in some bizarre situation without a second though, but I wouldn't call him "center of my world" (I think something like that was in one of the databooks, unless I'm completely mistaken :sweat), I don't think about him constantly, I'm not obsessed with him, and I didn't idolize him like he's some sort of God when I was a kid. Of course, Sasuke's situation is different and I can't compare it..so I'm not really sure why I just wrote this. :oh

Unfortunately I have to go now, but I'll reply to the other part of your post later.

krispy
03-15-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but we can be seen as hypocrites too, I mean there hasn't been any proof of incestuous love between Itachi & Sasuke. All we've seen is that they care enormously about each other (which family tend to do anyways; just because I love my brother to death doesn't mean I wonna jump him, damnit). So, until they consensually kiss each other in the mouth (preferably with tongues), ItaSasu cannot be claimed canon.

Well kishi has used the word love to describe their relationship, just because they are brothers it doesn't mean they can't have romantic feelings for each other, even if they haven't kissed or had sex we have a whole lot more evidence that supports IS (as a pairing) than discouraging trolling.
But if you don't see any pairing as canon until they kiss, confess their romantic love towards one an other or have sex then I guess we are hypocrites as well as all the other fandoms that support any pairing other than asukure:huh

PikaCheeka
03-15-2010, 10:32 PM
1- What do you think about this panel?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/221/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/221/18/

"Am I unpleasant?"
"That's how he speaks... Towards my brother... I actually really..."

So, what were Sasuke's feelings towards Itachi? What do you think?

I think it's even more telling that the next page, Itachi says they are "unique siblings". Or "special brothers" as one translation says. :lmao

God Sasuke's face in the middle of that second page is so damn cute.

Veja24
03-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Heck, I'm not even considering other pairings :amazed

So, even if Kishimoto did have in mind incestuous relationship between them, he would probably be unable to publish it (because of editors most likely, they like to middle in this manga). Each of us has the right to their own opinion, of course, so you may not agree with me, but I still believe that Kishimoto did have ItaSasu in mind. I wonder why did Kishi choose shonen genre for his manga. Yaoi would have been better choice for ItaSasu. But Yaoi wouldn't bring him nearly as much cash :(

And also, I have an older brother, I love him to death and would give my life to save his if we were in some bizarre situation without a second though, but I wouldn't call him "center of my world" (I think something like that was in one of the databooks, unless I'm completely mistaken :sweat), I don't think about him constantly, I'm not obsessed with him, and I didn't idolize him like he's some sort of God when I was a kid. Of course, Sasuke's situation is different and I can't compare it..so I'm not really sure why I just wrote this. :ohI'm glad you did wrote it; because with your key points, you actually have me believing in cannon ItaSasu. You made a very good point about 'center of the world' and 'thinking about him constantly'. This kind of love is indeed above that of a regular brotherhood, so nice noticing.

Unfortunately I have to go now, but I'll reply to the other part of your post later.Thanks for your time smile-big :<3

You are aware that won't happen in a shonen, right? :notrust Don't be mad; there really is no need for that :glomp I love ItaSasu, but I still like to fortify it by questioning its cannon. I do not wish to make any of you mad.

I have a few questions for you, I'd be really thankfull if you can answer.

"Am I unpleasant?"

2- Why did Itachi cry in this panel?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/14/

And

3- What do you think about Sasuke' s method to restore his clan?

Maybe I'll make more questions later, I need more ItaSasu POVs for my manifest, I'm sorry to bother :P1 - First thing that pokes my eyes is how ugly it is drawn ^_^;;
What I found on those pages was older brother teaching his younger sibling about harshness of shinobi's life. I think this sentence - "That's how he speaks... Towards my brother... I actually really...", was misinterpreted. What Sasuke really said was that the truly feels hate towards his older bother (as a response to Itachi's question "Do you hate me?".)
Which makes Sasuke quite spoiled & selfish, to him it's more important empty admiration of distant relatives than loving his own big brother.

2 - Itachi was crying on that panel because he felt sorrow for what he just did to his little brother; also it was moving for him to see how talented Sasuke was; having managed to awaken Sharingan so early, like himself (which is poetic; it echos tragic fate that awaits Sasuke; which is all to well known to Itachi).

3 - I'm sorry, which method that was again?

P.S. You're not bothering at all; I love discussing Uchiha part of this manga.

PikaCheeka
03-15-2010, 11:26 PM
But I always thought Sasuke was refering to Itachi's question, like: "Yes, it's just like he said, I really think he's unpleasant..."
Don't you think?

And yes, he looks so cute >.< I want to eat him

Really? I was always frustrated by that panel because it doesn't seem like Sasuke is answering anything. He's just talking. It's very possible that's what he's saying, but it could also be the exact opposite. He is terrified of Itachi, but he also deeply loves him and worships him.

That's probably one of the cutest pics of him.

krispy
03-16-2010, 12:58 AM
And even they didn't kiss :zaru

but they you know, had secks :zaru

and about your question I think Sasuke didn't finish his sentence cuz he wasn't sure EXACTLY how he felt about Itachi, he loved his nii-san and craved for his attention but he also resented the fact his father didn't acknowledge him because of Itachi.

Itachi cried because he realised he wouldn't be able to carry Sasuke on his back never again :cry

about the 3rd question, well I get why he is doing it and as much as I like watching Sasuke beating/killing someone (specially when it's karin, sakura or naruto), I don't support him destroying a whole village where there are innocent people whose lifes Sasuke has not right to end.

Midori-chan
ya tengo el dinero para mi dibujin xD haha tu idea me di otra idea: pedir mitad a mi mama y mitad a mi padre, gracias otra vez x prenderme el foco :3

SilentBob777
03-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Heck, I'm not even considering other pairings :amazed

Because there's not a better pairing than ItaSasu, right? :nod

I wonder why did Kishi choose shonen genre for his manga. Yaoi would have been better choice for ItaSasu. But Yaoi wouldn't bring him nearly as much cash :(

I'm glad you did wrote it; because with your key points, you actually have me believing in cannon ItaSasu. You made a very good point about 'center of the world' and 'thinking about him constantly'. This kind of love is indeed above that of a regular brotherhood, so nice noticing.

I always knew my ranting will pay off. :hurr
But seriously, I'm really glad for it.

..The conclusion I came up with is: Kishimoto has no balls. :oh

Thanks for your time smile-big :<3

I love taking time off finishing two school years in one and life in general for ItaSasu, it's worth it. :hurr

Now, that reply I promised to

Hm, I'm a bit torn here.. For instance, I had an argument with someone on DA few months ago, the person was claiming that Itachi didn't love Sasuke, he actually hated him because he let Sasuke live. She was saying that basically if Itachi truly loved him, he would kill him instead of letting his brother live miserable life. That is something I could never agree with. Some people may agree that that would be better thing to do, more human if you will, but I don't think Itachi thought about it that way. I think he had hope that one day maybe Sasuke will find happiness, after he gets his revenge, he'll be able to move on and live somewhat normally again, and, well hope dies last. That could have worked, had he not find out the truth. And, even though there was a big risk in letting Sasuke live, and not a high chance of him ever having a normal life, I don't think Itachi truly considered killing him. Because he knew he won't be able to do it. Because he loved Sasuke so much. Of course, that may not be the most rational thing a shinobi would do, but that's how it is, and it is fascinating to me that a person who was willing to kill his entire clan to keep peace in the world was also willing to trigger next ninja world war if anything happened to Sasuke, his brother meant more than world to him, literally.

j e s s i e
03-18-2010, 05:51 PM

"Am I unpleasant?"

huh. strange translation.

I'm surprised that people could interpret the moment as sasuke almost agreeing with itachi in a sense when he doesn't answer, though. seems like he's just torn between the emotions he feels toward the elder.

the boy worshiped and adored his brother as a child, wanting desperately his presence, for itachi to so much as train with him. "as long as I get to see you sometimes, then that's enough," I recall sasuke saying (paraphrased from somewhere in 401-404 because I'm too tired to go browsing through). the love was fully and completely present, and sasuke obviously relished the time he got to spend with his older brother, knowing full well that they wouldn't get to spend much time together anymore.

there was also their father, another major focus of sasuke's attention. but their father only had eyes for itachi, and often let sasuke fade away behind the elder's shadow. by this, sasuke may have developed some negative feelings for his brother. the one always, always getting the attention, always being praised, being held in high regard as he himself, no matter how hard he trained, felt like he could never make his father proud of him.

yeah, some definite hard feelings on sasuke's part towards itachi may have stemmed from that. yet, all the same, sasuke had loved itachi dearly, first and foremost. so in the mentioned scene, I find he looks more frustrated than anything. he loves itachi, he doesn't find him unpleasant at all, but it's unpleasant to have to be in his shadow all the time. it's unpleasant how his father treats him because of itachi.

so that pretty much sums it up for me.

some of my favorite scenes in those flashbacks were those in which itachi acknowledges sasuke in all of the ways their father forgot to.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/220/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/220/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/220/18/

itachi knew what was up.

P.S. (on the newest chapter) I, too, wish to have some sort of sasuke freak-out when he actually goes to take itachi's eyes. I love seeing him squirm. :P alas, there's such a little chance we'll see it, so I'll continue to dream. ahaha.

- jess

Veja24
03-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Because there's not a better pairing than ItaSasu, right? :nodYou got that right :amuse

..The conclusion I came up with is: Kishimoto has no balls. :ohHe only has balls to tease his readers, it appears :mad

Hm, I'm a bit torn here.. For instance, I had an argument with someone on DA few months ago, the person was claiming that Itachi didn't love Sasuke, he actually hated him because he let Sasuke live. She was saying that basically if Itachi truly loved him, he would kill him instead of letting his brother live miserable life. That is something I could never agree with. Some people may agree that that would be better thing to do, more human if you will, but I don't think Itachi thought about it that way. I think he had hope that one day maybe Sasuke will find happiness, after he gets his revenge, he'll be able to move on and live somewhat normally again, and, well hope dies last.But that's pretty naive & too optimistic of Itachi to think that his little brother will ever be able to live a normal life after such unspeakable tragedy behind him; toppled with severe mental mutilation.

That could have worked, had he not find out the truth. And, even though there was a big risk in letting Sasuke live, and not a high chance of him ever having a normal life, I don't think Itachi truly considered killing him. Because he knew he won't be able to do it. Because he loved Sasuke so much. Of course, that may not be the most rational thing a shinobi would do, but that's how it is, and it is fascinating to me that a person who was willing to kill his entire clan to keep peace in the world was also willing to trigger next ninja world war if anything happened to Sasuke, his brother meant more than world to him, literally.As fascinating and romantic as it sounds, it makes the mockery of Itachi's own past words that Naruto is still thinking like a child by thinking he can save both Konoha and Sasuke, that Naruto haven't been forced yet to make difficult decisions. Itachi has no right to lecture Naruto about this; he also is a living dreamer just like Naruto; if not worse.

I say this manga above anything else is filled with plot-holes. That's what you get for creating a monumental drama in every single chapter :noworry

AndrewRogue
03-20-2010, 09:50 PM
as for naruto. boy doesn't this guy ever get to mature? you don't understand a person till you know them extremely well or suffered from the different difficulties in life or seen from that person, but that isn't enough.
if there was someone in the world that has the same experience or similar to find, that would eventually be his soul-mate if they find each other, but the chances of that and sasuke's current behavior seem like his far away from real happiness, as soon as he gets revenge on something he gets another target and on and on.

Veja24
03-20-2010, 10:42 PM
@uchiha-clan, I can't see pics :( Page says: "403 Forbidden. You don't have permission to access..." Is it me or something is wrong with their sever?

krispy
03-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't think it's you veja I can't see the pics either :S!!

Milkshake
03-20-2010, 11:23 PM
realistically, I was sort of pissed knowing that sasuke was gonna take itachi's eyes, but I warmed up to it for the fact that I don't think he's doing it to degrade itachi in any way; it's just to do what he has to do. doesn't damage the bond at all, :hurr.

AndrewRogue
03-21-2010, 02:40 AM
damn you pixiv... -sigh- photobucket incoming.

he'll take them in a way to accomplish the goal itachi set him to do a long ago unwillingly without realizing, to kill his best friend or so called. itachi wouldn't be to happy about that. i wonder if madara even bothered to get a nice coffin for him, and fix him up. wait... is anybody here imagining his corpse here? it should be rotting by now, i don't think kishi is mean enough to show it. o.o

wake up call:
http://img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/2/3/21/shawk/f_8ad2nhpm_d1e77d6.jpg
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2/3/21/shawk/f_an9bp3wm_bb49798.jpg
http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/2/3/21/shawk/f_aruk0t9m_6199ec6.jpg
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2/3/21/shawk/f_5xfni7qm_28dc9a3.jpg
http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/2/3/21/shawk/f_aruk0t9m_6199ec6.jpg
http://img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/2/3/21/shawk/f_8qynw8jmm_6df899b.jpg
:D -insert happy hyperactive face-

all i can beg for translations....

Veja24
03-21-2010, 05:54 AM
Nice pics, I liked the first two :)

How can you take eyes of a dead man? :oh
Anyhow, this decision sucks in so many ways, one of them because it signals that Itachi would never return. I really hate this arc. What is the point of Sasuke wanting to kill Naruto with "his full power"? What is his motivation? And how is it his power when he's taking eyes of his bother?

AndrewRogue
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
for him to have no absolute place to return to, the more people he kills/abandons the less places he has to refuge if he plans to ruin madara's plans. and it is also ironic how itachi told him to have similar eyes like him to defeat him by killing his best friend, and look at what hes doing now. even if itachi came back, how and who would bring him back? he would only try to sasuke of madara's side, and find a way to ship sasuke back to konoha.

AndrewRogue
03-23-2010, 09:19 PM
revives:
http://imgur.com/8XoxJ.gif
http://imgur.com/Qh5Bf.gif
http://imgur.com/udgov.gif
http://imgur.com/fkRnY.jpg
http://imgur.com/ImrPr.gif
http://imgur.com/q5EO8.jpg
http://imgur.com/GrAko.gif
http://imgur.com/33WRn.jpg
http://imgur.com/78bNI.gif
http://imgur.com/fCz4e.png

Veja24
03-23-2010, 10:02 PM
realistically, I was sort of pissed knowing that sasuke was gonna take itachi's eyes, but I warmed up to it for the fact that I don't think he's doing it to degrade itachi in any way; it's just to do what he has to do. doesn't damage the bond at all, :hurr.You see what you like; brain is an amazing organ :)

AndrewRogue
03-23-2010, 10:30 PM
if sasuke still has his doubts about madara. he'll find out the full truth from gaining itachi's eyes and his memories. i doubt it will be just the eyes with a new power, that will be lame.
later on he will come to regret, as he is trying to forget his brother, the eyes are there and the memories will come back to hunt him. poor sasu-chan.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum