Kakashi vs Konan

Goose
11-06-2010, 06:18 PM
I am rather uncertain about this, Kakashi lacks a solid way to kill Konan, whereas Konan should have no problem killing Kakashi. Her attacks are all very fast and can easily overwhelm the opponents. Kakashi's only chance is probably Suitons, but to do that he'd have to get to the bottom of the bridge. Suiton: Suijinheki would be a good defense against her attacks.

Scorpion
11-07-2010, 12:48 AM
So how exactly does Kakashi actually do anything to Konan? :hmm

Konan rapes this by continous exploding paper clones, or just paper choose. she has chakra to outlast him as well.

daschysta
11-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Depends on how effective suitons are on konan. If powerful suitons can disrupt konans ability then kakashi can win with difficulty, otherwise konan will win after kakashi becomes exhausted, due to lacking the ability to effectively hurt her.

Could go either way, too bad we won't ever know more about the mechanics of konans jutsu unless she gets an edo.

Lightysnake
11-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Suitons do absolutely nothing to her from what we know.

daschysta
11-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Rain does nothing to her, we haven't seen a suiton used on her if I recall. Logically the water would bog down the paper hindering her abilities (chakra infused water vs. chakra infused paper is different than chakra infused paper vs. ordinary water.)

No guarantee that it would work, but it is a possibility, hence why I hold out judgement.

Kazekage Gaara
11-07-2010, 06:41 AM
I don't know if Kakashis suitons will do anything, but they might. Konan can use her paper in the rain without a problem, but maybe chakra+water might do something considering it is a technique and it might soak her paper. http://temp.mangabit.com/naruto/336/13 this attack can defend against her ordinary attacks like Paper shuriken and probably immbolize her of using the techs because the paper will be soaked.

But Konan has a lot of attacks that can kill Kakashi easily.http://temp.mangabit.com/naruto/509/6 she can make this many papers that can explode when she wants. Surrouding Kakashi with those paper like she did here against Tobi won't be a problem. Yea, Kakashi won't just stand there and look ate her but still, only way to defend against this is Kamui.

http://temp.mangabit.com/naruto/509/16 If Kakashi survives that tech using Kamui, Konan uses this attack to completely destroy him. I don't think he can get away from this.
He will fall down and lose. Only way i see Kakashi winning this is if his suitons work, meaning if his suitons can immbolize her papers.

Konan wins 6/10

Winchester Gospel
11-07-2010, 06:53 AM
If Kakashi can create a space-time barrier similar to the one he used to warp Deidara's Jibaku Bunshin, he could possibly take out the entirety of Konan's scattered paper sheets -- or at least enough to drain most of her chakra. But as the ability to control Kamui to this extent would put Kakashi on the level of Minato and Madara, I am going to give Konan (and Kishi) the benefit of the doubt and say he can't do it. Konan also has knowledge of the technique, so she should win; Suiton isn't going to be used effectively for anything other than defense.

Goose
11-07-2010, 08:47 AM
What Kakashi did against Deidara's Jibaku Bushin was not a space/time barrier. He just used Kamui to warp it away. Konan's attacks are generaly scattered aroaund, attacking from all sides. A perfect counter to Kamui.

Edward Newgate
11-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Since Konan knows of Kamui, there is no chance Kakashi will manage to warp her away with it, as she would simply block his view using dozens of sheet papers.

I can see her winning. He doesn't have anything in his arsenal that will hurt her.

Qhorin Halfhand
11-07-2010, 10:20 AM
I also see Konan winning for the reasons stated so far.

Hero
11-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Konan wins easily most of the time because Kakashi lack the necessary jutsu required to kill her.

jplaya2023
11-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsu correct. I'm sure he knows atleast one oil technique to use. Karachi wins with oil plus chidori finisher

Grimmjowsensei
11-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Kakashi feints her with a bunshin and runs a raikiri through her skull. Kakashi wins unless Konan has years of prep.

Goose
11-07-2010, 02:27 PM
How exactly is using Raikiri on some paper going to kill Konan? Raikiri simply isn't an effective way to kill someone like Konan, his best bets are using Suiton. Furthermore, the only water around is the water at the bottom off the bridge so he won't be able to use any large scale Suitons.

Strategoob
11-07-2010, 02:53 PM
When Kamui is the only available option: Kamui annihilates (http://www.manga2u.com/Naruto/278/02/). Knowledge will not help Konan unless she can disperse her central core, which Kakashi will otherwise easily be able to pinpoint with the Sharingan.

Kyōraku
11-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Depends on how effective suitons are on konan. If powerful suitons can disrupt konans ability then kakashi can win with difficulty, otherwise konan will win after kakashi becomes exhausted, due to lacking the ability to effectively hurt her.

Could go either way, too bad we won't ever know more about the mechanics of konans jutsu unless she gets an edo.

Unless water = oil i don't see this happening :zaru

Kaijin
11-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Konan shoud win this easily Sea of Paper and Kakashi dies

Hiruzen Sarutobi
11-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Is this a serious match?

Kakashi lacks any move that poses a threat to Konan. She however, can continue to use Exploding Bunshin or Paper Shuriken to wear him down. Not even Kamui can end her.

Paper Ocean is simply rape.

I am sorry, but I don't need to write a journal on this one.

Vote: Konan

Soda
11-07-2010, 03:52 PM
When Kamui is the only available option: Kamui annihilates (http://www.manga2u.com/Naruto/278/02/). Knowledge will not help Konan unless she can disperse her central core, which Kakashi will otherwise easily be able to pinpoint with the Sharingan.

Konan can easily counter Kamui by just blocking his vision with paper. If Kakashi stands still trying to aim with Kamui he will get paper all up in his face. Or an exloding tag in the face, even better!

Lightysnake
11-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Rain does nothing to her, we haven't seen a suiton used on her if I recall. Logically the water would bog down the paper hindering her abilities (chakra infused water vs. chakra infused paper is different than chakra infused paper vs. ordinary water.)

No guarantee that it would work, but it is a possibility, hence why I hold out judgement.

That crab's bubble jutsu? That was a suiton. Konan flew off fine after it drenched her

Grimmjowsensei
11-07-2010, 05:07 PM
How exactly is using Raikiri on some paper going to kill Konan? Raikiri simply isn't an effective way to kill someone like Konan, his best bets are using Suiton. Furthermore, the only water around is the water at the bottom off the bridge so he won't be able to use any large scale Suitons.

unless she is fully dispersed it will kill her. And she usually is not fully dispersed when she is attacking.

Lightysnake
11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Except with knowledge of it, she's going to keep a shield in the way or disperse a lot.

Goose
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
The Suiton wouldn't hurt her much, but they pack enough force to push her back. However, once she is wet, Raitons would work well on her.

Lightysnake
11-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Quite unclear as to what effect that'll even have on her paper, though.

Hiruzen Sarutobi
11-07-2010, 07:03 PM
The only way I see Kakashi having some chance at winning is by pumping all his chakra into a GIGANTIC Kamui, or by dosing her with a suiton then using a Raiton.

Winchester Gospel
11-07-2010, 10:07 PM
What Kakashi did against Deidara's Jibaku Bushin was not a space/time barrier. He just used Kamui to warp it away. Konan's attacks are generaly scattered aroaund, attacking from all sides. A perfect counter to Kamui.

Kamui is a space-time barrier, as per Kakashi's comments on the Deidara battle. It creates a barrier which can be expanded, shrunk or manipulated in shape to fit around the designated target. Once satisfied with the barrier, the user performs the technique proper, which warps away everything enclosed in the designated space.

http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/naruto/276/naruto_ch276_p10.png
Authority of the Gods* (神威, Kamui)
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
User: Hatake Kakashi

Changing the dimension in one's field of vision.
A lavish, unparalleled dimensional doujutsu!!

Kakashi's original doujutsu, released from the "Mangekyou Sharingan". It allows one to transfer anything to another dimension. If one spends a lot of time and trains one's chakra over and over again, this technique can be invoked. The target is enveloped with a barrier space, and the user concentrates their mind to what they gaze at... The target can struggle helplessly, but against this technique no defence is possible. No matter what, the space will distort and draw the target in.

[picture of Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan]
→One glare with the "Mangekyou Sharingan". The barrier's location and size can be specified at will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

↓The aim is a little off the mark, hitting the arm... Nevertheless, that part of the arm is pulled apart into small pieces and send to another dimension in an instant...!!
[picture of Deidara's elbow being hit by Kamui]

[picture sequence of Deidara's elbow disappearing]
↑When the technique is invoked, the space at the centre of the barrier is distorted and the target inside the barrier is drawn in completely... There is no technique that can compete against this one. It's a dreadful technique that, with skilled use, can even pull an entire human being into another dimension.

The scenery becomes twisted. And after that~~~!!
If he can create a barrier large enough to warp Jibaku Bunshin, he should be able to pull in a significant amount of Konan's paper even if she fully disperses. Why he hasn't used the technique in this way, I do not know.

Grimmjowsensei
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Except with knowledge of it, she's going to keep a shield in the way or disperse a lot.

so far she was always semi intact when attacking. Probably she needs to be intact just like Madara can't stay intangible when he needs to attack.

IIIusion
11-08-2010, 12:26 PM
At first glance, Konan won this easily for me for reasons stated thus far.

Were not factoring Kakashi's intelligence though however, his feints and doton will allow him atleast some time to think of some way to harm such an opponent.

Kakashi maybe able to make effective use of his raiton clone, to paralyze konan and strike her head for a killing blow.

Think someone took the words right out my mouth, but given the terrain Kakashi can also use suiton on konan, and while this may not effect her, he can follow up with his raiton to deliver a good blow.

Lastly, Kakashi can snipe her head directly with kamui. I'm of the impression Konan won't survive head shots, so that's my analysis.

It would be a very difficult fight, but kakashi 5.5/10 times

daschysta
11-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Reps illus....

People act as if konan is a logia. Harming the paper that constitutes as her body likely harms her accordingly.

Francesco.
11-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Konan rapes

Soul
11-08-2010, 01:15 PM
*Returns from the Shadows*
Konan should win this one with moderate difficulty, at most.

The problem here is that Konan can spread to make most of Kakashi's attacks useless, and she has knowledge of Kamui.

Suitons are the only option of attack for Kakashi, but, as Konan has shown that she isn't vulnerable to water, I don't see Kakashi winning this one.

I am rather uncertain about this, Kakashi lacks a solid way to kill Konan, whereas Konan should have no problem killing Kakashi.

Then you shouldn't be uncertain; Konan wins this one.

If Kakashi can create a space-time barrier similar to the one he used to warp Deidara's Jibaku Bunshin, he could possibly take out the entirety of Konan's scattered paper sheets -- or at least enough to drain most of her chakra.

Remember that:

Konan has a great stamina, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to do what she did vs. Madara.
Konan has knowledge of Kamui.

When Kamui is the only available option: Kamui annihilates (http://www.manga2u.com/Naruto/278/02/).

Why would Kakashi start with Kamui?
Does he has knowledge on Konan?

Harming the paper that constitutes as her body likely harms her accordingly.

Konan can create paper.

daschysta
11-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Konan can create, but can that created paper replace the paper that forms her body? Especially if a large portion of it is destroyed?

It's a very important distinction when discussing her, a positive to the question implies that konan can regenerate from any physical harm, a negative suggests that a raiton running through an already soaked konan could do some real damage.

Lightysnake
11-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Yes, she can. You can see that because in the Madara fight she blew up most of her body at the start and later reformed just fine. Also, Jiraiya's katon destroyed most of her torso when they met.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum