Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson vs A chimp(pics)

Ben Grimm
10-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Tyson is believed to have a punch strong enough to knock out a cow, combine this with the fact he could throw 4 punches in a second.

If Tyson gets a lucky punch, he just might do it.

Think of Mike Tyson as a Grizzly bear without claws.

MrChubz
10-01-2010, 07:16 PM
The chimp probably takes this without too much difficulty.

Ben Grimm
10-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Speed
VRs5budNvxg

MrChubz
10-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm saying a chimp wins based on physical strength alone. According to this website (http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/) they're pretty damn strong. I can't speak for how fast of strong a chimp is but I doubt Tyson or Lee is taking it out until they get ripped apart limb for limb.

Shoddragon
10-01-2010, 07:38 PM
raw strength doesn't always equal punching power.

Pacifista
10-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Chimpanzee will tear these guys limb from limb. To say they're unbelievably strong would be trolling understatement.

Uncle Phantom
10-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Fucking lol Bloodlusted Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee brutally and utterly murder the chimp. Anyone who say's otherwise, has no common sense, whatsoever.

Uncle Phantom
10-01-2010, 07:51 PM
VRs5budNvxg

lol Chimp

Shoddragon
10-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Chimpanzee will tear these guys limb from limb. To say they're unbelievably strong would be trolling understatement.

thats in reference to an average human. they wouldn't be that much stronger than someone as strong as tyson and their bodies aren't somehow superhuman in durability. the chimp gets blitzed by tysons powerful punches.

Pacifista
10-01-2010, 08:03 PM
thats in reference to an average human. they wouldn't be that much stronger than someone as strong as tyson and their bodies aren't somehow superhuman in durability. the chimp gets blitzed by tysons powerful punches.

The chimp won't be boxing, and he won't be doing martial arts. He'll grab you and start to eat you. Even compared to peak humans chimpanzees are still very strong. I just found an article about it.

http://http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/

Punching a chimp and kicking it with peak human speed won't save you from it ripping a you apart if it's a bloodlusted crazy primate.

Fleet Admiral Akainu
10-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I've seen countless threads throughout the internet on this subject(funny ass ones too), and it is always argued a stomp for either side. I personally believe in the peak humans with difficulty.

pikachuwei
10-01-2010, 09:47 PM
the chimp eats their testicles.

Ben Grimm
10-01-2010, 10:00 PM
4 punches 1 second
wRwJyQtQ2Fo

Uncle Phantom
10-01-2010, 10:05 PM
VRs5budNvxg

lol Chimp

Mike solo's. Bruce is overkill.

Genyosai
10-01-2010, 10:21 PM
They could theoretically pull off a lucky win (something like a punch that crushes the throat), but the chimp is more likely to shrug everything off, beat them up, and then eat them to death as they lay on the ground, battered.

Mike Tyson has mighty KO power, but it should be much harder to KO a chimp due to their smaller brain, lower-set head, and strong neck muscles. They are also lower to the ground than people, so that might affect the types of punches able to be used on them.

pikachuwei
10-01-2010, 10:24 PM
like i said, chimp bites/pulls their testicles off.

face ripping power means the chimp can rip your ballsacks off easy.

In fact im sure they do that to each other in the wild. Though chimp ballsacks are bigger so bigger targets? :lmao

Lishenron
10-01-2010, 10:34 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x269/ONTOPMUSIK/cc6dabf3.jpg

Genyosai
10-01-2010, 10:37 PM

I'd like to point out that a human being could easily do that too, if so inclined. Although chimps are very strong, on or above the strongest level of humans by even conservative accounts, the fact that they eat people's faces, and tear off fingers and nutsacks is not really an example of their strength, but an example of their brutal cruelty.

Basilikos
10-01-2010, 11:29 PM
An interesting thread....to say the least.

My money is on Lee and Tyson taking this. The chimp can only attack one of them at a time. When it does it means the other fighter can take advantage of the opening.

FireEel
10-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Based on new statistics, looks like male chimps are only twice as strong as an average man...

Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee rapes then. I am sure anyone of them are more than twice as strong as any average man.

Ryunosuke_Sanada
10-02-2010, 03:26 AM

A chimp would not be throwing punches it would ripping off faces.

There is no one that would be able to take a chimp with their bare hands. I don't understand what Mike Tyson would do. Knock it out?

Both of these guys would get tired a lot faster than a chimp would and then they would get ripped apart limb from limb.

Uncle Phantom
10-02-2010, 04:06 AM
A chimp would not be throwing punches it would ripping off faces.

There is no one that would be able to take a chimp with their bare hands. I don't understand what Mike Tyson would do. Knock it out?

Both of these guys would get tired a lot faster than a chimp would and then they would get ripped apart limb from limb.

Fucking lol at a chimp with laugable reach and stature reaching a bloodlusted Mike Tyson's face.

Masa
10-02-2010, 05:03 AM
A normal human that isn't petrified by fear has a decent chance of fighting off a single chimp, probably not beating it, but making it so the chimp doesn't want to fight anymore. This is because humans have much greater reach, agility, weight, and intelligence. A normal human has no chance against Mike Tyson or Bruce Lee, much less both of them. So this fight ends with Bruce holding the chimp down and Mike sodomizing it.

The Immortal WatchDog
10-02-2010, 01:10 PM

it is when you can rip a persons arm off..and hurl their ballsack three hundred feet away....all of this in the span of like sixty seconds

chimps...are batfuck insane and incredibly dangerous..it honestly should be illegal to have them in zoos..they are the most dangerous primates around man

these guys have invaded little villages on the frontiers of their turfs punked out any one in their path....kidnap human babies carry them off and eat them

seriously..demon fucking monkeys

like i said, chimp bites/pulls their testicles off.

In fact im sure they do that to each other in the wild. Though chimp ballsacks are bigger so bigger targets? :lmao

I can't believe we're on the same side man

although honeslty if Tyson just hurled Lee at the chimp..since he's all but useless any ways and maybe just whaled on the Chimp while he beat/chewed Lee's balls off

its entirely possible he can manage a KO on a chimp...maybe say 4/10 in favor of the fighters with the meat shield tactic

Final Giku Tenshou
10-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Anyone saying Mike Tyson and Lee take this effortlessly has never seen a Chimp in action before. There's a reason why humans who study Chimps take precautions beforehand, because when a Chimp feels threatened, it will go batshit insane and fuck your shit up.

If Lee provides a distraction, Tyson might be able to get in a luck blow which KO's the Chimp, but otherwise the Chimp destroys them both.

FireEel
10-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Anyone saying Mike Tyson and Lee take this effortlessly has never seen a Chimp in action before. There's a reason why humans who study Chimps take precautions beforehand, because when a Chimp feels threatened, it will go batshit insane and fuck your shit up.

If Lee provides a distraction, Tyson might be able to get in a luck blow which KO's the Chimp, but otherwise the Chimp destroys them both.

So you are saying Mike Tyson going batshit insane isn't going to fuck your shit as bad as a Chimp?

Oh wait, Mike Tyson is already batshit insane, that's why he destroys world-class boxers in the ring. If there weren't rules or a referee, he would have killed countless times with ease.

pikachuwei
10-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Fucking lol at a chimp with laugable reach and stature reaching a bloodlusted Mike Tyson's face.

that same laughable reach and stature is why Tyson and Lee get raped

anyone with a brain knows its much harder to punch with force at a downwards target (the chimp) so the two humans instantly get a nerf

plus you will have to bend over to be able to reach for a clean shot, making you less balanced and agile (try and run around while bent over, you lose much agility)

The chimp is perfectly placed to fatality either of them with a ballsack rip while tyson and lee are ill positioned to land hits on the chimp

and plus noone mentioned chimps have huge fucking canines. If the Chimp bites the back of one of the human's legs, they are good as crippled.

Ben Grimm
10-02-2010, 06:02 PM
So you are saying Mike Tyson going batshit insane isn't going to fuck your shit as bad as a Chimp?

Oh wait, Mike Tyson is already batshit insane, that's why he destroys world-class boxers in the ring. If there weren't rules or a referee, he would have killed countless times with ease.

Thats all just publicity, Tyson was a very shy and timid person. If a fight went too long he would lose heart or become intimidated.

The Immortal WatchDog
10-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Thats all just publicity, Tyson was a very shy and timid person. If a fight went too long he would lose heart or become intimidated.

his stability seems to have gone the way of the dodo though at the lower points of his career...on up till about now.though he seems to be doing slightly better

the amnesia
10-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Bruce Lee solos. He is after all Bruce fucking Lee

Cygnus45
10-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Actually, when it comes to stamina, animals are very lazy. They have amazing speed, strength, and reflexes, but there's a reason why predators give up if they don't make the kill after the first attempt.

Cheetas, for example, can easily burst to speeds of 60 mph, but if they don't manage to take out their pray within 10 minutes, they will give up, because their body overheats from running that fast. They spend 12 hours resting just for that handful of minutes in top-gear.

Animals in general aren't working their butts off 24/7 because they need to save their stamina. They spend much of their time just "lounging" because they need to conserve it, or build it up. In a monkey's case, they may be bouncing off the wall and swinging from trees, but 70-80% of the time they're just chilling, passing bananas around, or sleeping.

Peak human athletes such as Muhammad Ali would run 5 miles a day to stay in top condition. A chimp would collapse under such pressure and would probably give up after half a mile, even if there was a million barrels of bananas at the end of the road. It's a trade-off humans have that allows for us to survive against such fierce creatures: We have the stamina, resources, and cunning.

As for the thread, I still say the Chimp wins 7/10. This is the ONLY chance they have: If Lee dances around to intimidate it, landing a few snappy kicks and throwing rocks it would make it nervous; curious even since they are monkeys and would think it was just a spectacle at first. Plus, animals tend to get intimidate based on how much their opponent screams (this usually helps to avoid fights that could get nasty. Bears and lions do it all the time, just screaming and sizing each other up. Sometimes they simply walk away after hearing who's roar is bigger, even if it's a small animal). A mountain lion mother defended her cub from a woman defended her kid from a wolf by doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuFDVEUro

^So of course, Bruce Lee with his high-pitched turkey screams could pul something off. If he had a nun-chuck, it would be even better because he'd dominate control over range (he's already taller than it and can dance better).

Meanwhile, Tyson takes advantage of the confusion and does this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhMovKraTQg&feature=related

I'm pretty sure the chimp would stay down long enough for them to hitch a ride on an ostrich and gtfo.

The Immortal WatchDog
10-02-2010, 10:26 PM
cygnus pretty much nailed it on the stamina issue...its usually the hugest...fattest or most lazy cumbersome seeming animals...that have the greatest stamina

whales being a great example...Elephants Giraffes (i heard about one being chased by natives and a nat geo crew for seventy two hours straight while being riddled with spears and the film crew finally got frustrated and just blasted the fucker with a rifle I can't imagine a pack of lions or apes doing that) hippos even freaking tortoise have stamina that can shit on..allot of animals

mind you I'm not sure how much thats gonna help lee or Mike chimps are violently strong and incredibly vicious and dangerous even with Tysons power and Lee's distracting howls...

and iiirc unless I misremember the OP the chimps bloodlusted

and LOL man that bear looked more like its feelings got hurt...then anything else that dude had "AWW WHY'D YOU HIT ME":cry sound to his groan I doubt he was actually injured...jesus those dudes are tough

~Greed~
10-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Mike Tyson bites the chimps ear off:LOS.

Basilikos
10-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Mike Tyson bites the chimps ear off:LOS.
/threadhttp://forums.narutofan.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=35242151

AzureD
10-04-2010, 01:25 AM
A chimp is not going to be that much stronger than Mike Tyson who is several times stronger than an average human. With team work they would win pretty easily. Bruce Lee could win alone if he played keep away and just tired him out.

The reason humans have better stamina than a lot of animals is that we have different types of muscles for that which have weak power but can run for longer periods of time. Of course most humans are unable to exploit our stamina because we do not need to use them on a daily basis for such a thing.

Humans are much more efficient at running for long periods of time than some animals. Some African hunters simply chase herd animals for hours and hours until their prey just collapses from exhaustion and overheating.

CrazyMoronX
10-04-2010, 05:27 PM
But the "five times" figure was refuted 20 years after Bauman's experiments. In 1943, Glen Finch of the Yale primate laboratory rigged an apparatus to test the arm strength of eight captive chimpanzees. An adult male chimp, he found, pulled about the same weight as an adult man. Once he'd corrected the measurement for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees did turn out to be stronger than humans—but not by a factor of five or anything close to it.

Repeated tests in the 1960s confirmed this basic picture. A chimpanzee had, pound for pound, as much as twice the strength of a human when it came to pulling weights. The apes beat us in leg strength, too, despite our reliance on our legs for locomotion. A 2006 study found that bonobos can jump one-third higher than top-level human athletes, and bonobo legs generate as much force as humans nearly two times heavier.

I find this interesting.

Chimps are basically stronger than humans, but since they are smaller they are about the same strength as an average man. Gimme a break.

Tyson solos.

Violent By Design
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
How would Mike Tyson even hit the chimp? Chimp's are short as hell. The thing could just tackle Tyson's legs and then beat his ass. I don't get what Bruce Lee is going to do here, go for a side kick? The guy is like 130 pounds.

CrazyMoronX
10-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Tyson would bob and weave and sink an uppercut into the chimps jaw, of course.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum