Bounties after the Time Skip

Dinelle
09-22-2010, 07:56 PM
the only person may get is luffy. i really don't think anyone else would get

Yamucha
09-22-2010, 08:01 PM
the only person may get is luffy. i really don't think anyone else would get
Well, how about Franky? And perhaps Robin?

Franky doing what he did in Barujimoa, and Robin being in league with dragon.

Pink Matter
09-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Luffy-500,000,000 xD

Dinelle
09-22-2010, 08:27 PM

i don't think the WG would have the knowledge to know the whereabouts of the SH

Marcellina
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM
how about we close this thread that's been made about a hundred times and act like it never happened :giogio

Dinelle
09-22-2010, 08:30 PM
how about we close this thread that's been made about a hundred times and act like it never happened :giogio

i was going to tell him but i wanted to see what people would postsmile-big

wstickman
09-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I don't see why anyone exept Luffy and maybe Franky and Robin would get an increase

The SpyGoob
09-22-2010, 08:44 PM

i don't believe the WG knows of robin's whereabouts, and franky was mistaken for some monster, so neither should get bounties

Yamucha
09-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I know its been done a millions times. But ppl ... The chapter is less than a week away, throw something at me (One piece stuff :P)

@The SpyCrab they saw Franky in the first lab. That counts for something.

Flame Emperor
09-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Luffy's will probably be around 350-400M.

Not sure about others though.

Final Giku Tenshou
09-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Logically speaking the SH's should have higher bounties merely based off the fact that they've been gone for 2 years, and thus it could be assumed they're either planning something, or getting stronger in secret.

If the World Government will execute you merely based on who's blood is flowing through your veins, this is far from a baseless statement.

Heretic
09-22-2010, 09:47 PM
doubt they're gonna increase by more than 100 mil, if at all.

i really dont see how oda's gonna deal the bounty situation, with WB/roger/dragon, etc.

Coruscation
09-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Personally, I doubt that criminals of such fame and power even have bounties anymore. The WG would know better than to think that some mere bounty hunter would actually get to them and it's common knowledge that they're extremely powerful, dangerous (to the WG) individuals. I mean, if the bounties start reaching 1 billion and more - which they certainly would to adequately represent the danger level of someone like Dragon - it just ends up getting silly, IMO.

StrawHat4Life
09-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Personally, I doubt that criminals of such fame and power even have bounties anymore. The WG would know better than to think that some mere bounty hunter would actually get to them and it's common knowledge that they're extremely powerful, dangerous (to the WG) individuals. I mean, if the bounties start reaching 1 billion and more - which they certainly would to adequately represent the danger level of someone like Dragon - it just ends up getting silly, IMO.

Trying to cash in the collective bounty of the entire WB crew alone would bankrupt the WG.

Heretic
09-22-2010, 10:29 PM

my sentiments exactly. That's probably the reason Oda refrained from giving bountys during the war

Coruscation
09-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Trying to cash in the collective bounty of the entire WB crew alone would bankrupt the WG.

That, too =P

Rasendori
09-22-2010, 10:32 PM

Rayleigh begs to differ. I think they still have bounties just that they stopped being raised at a certain point.

Coruscation
09-22-2010, 10:55 PM
I think they still have bounties just that they stopped being raised at a certain point

Ah, sorry, that's what I meant to say; that their "danger level" eventually becomes so high that there's no point in continuing to raise their bounties. The already existing ones wouldn't be removed, of course.

hehey
09-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Dammit, Oda seriously needs to introduce some badass bounty hunters in the new world, or hell, bring Wiper back and make him abounty hunter, like say "Wiper is a badass, after enel left skypea was boring, no worthy opponent, so he decides to go on an adventure to the blue sea in order to face great warriors like Luffy, he becomes a bounty hunter so he could live off it", itd be perfect.

MasterKakuzu
09-22-2010, 11:23 PM
At least over 9000.

Tony Stark
09-23-2010, 06:18 AM
I always thought that at some point in the manga, some new forces would be introduced.
Such as Royal Force (in RL would be Army) NEW Bounty Hunters, some little but powerful Criminal Organisations like Baroque Works or some Elite Force like CP9.

With so many strong people (not counting Marines,Pirates,Revolutionaries) it would make sense with the Bounty's raised.

Goobtachi
09-23-2010, 08:59 AM
I see luffy getting a higher bounty, Robin for hanging out with Dragon and....basically this.

Solon Solute
09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Luffy's new bounty should at least be 500,000,000.

Millennium
09-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Luffy's new bounty should at least be 500,000,000.
http://forums.narutofan.com/image.php?u=43800&dateline=1283558548

Dinelle
09-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Luffy's new bounty should at least be 1.000.000.000

The SpyGoob
09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
I know its been done a millions times. But ppl ... The chapter is less than a week away, throw something at me (One piece stuff :P)

@The SpyCrab they saw Franky in the first lab. That counts for something.
yeah, as an evil monster.

zan
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
No bounty raise will happen unless it happened before SH chose to stay a part. People will forget about the SH seeing new pirate crews would of came and gone since...

but after there first adventure they will gain fame again..

Dinelle
09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
No bounty raise will happen unless it happened before SH chose to stay a part. People will forget about the SH seeing new pirate crews would of came and gone since...

but after there first adventure they will gain fame again..

???:huh:huh:huh:huh

Mist Puppet
09-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Chopper's new bounty: 51

Yamucha
09-23-2010, 03:23 PM
yeah, as an evil monster.
In the First Lab... They saw Franky. They even yelled, stop Cyborg Franky.

Captain Gorilla later came with Franky's bounty looking for him. That's when they saw "the monster"

Heretic
09-23-2010, 06:38 PM
???:huh:huh:huh:huh

i think he means that the world will have forgotten the SHs over the 2 year gap, and that a bounty raise at that point would not be sensible. If they did get a bounty, it would be around the start of the 2 years, before they dissapeared off the face of the planet.

The SpyGoob
09-23-2010, 06:45 PM
In the First Lab... They saw Franky. They even yelled, stop Cyborg Franky.

Captain Gorilla later came with Franky's bounty looking for him. That's when they saw "the monster"

i still doubt anyone getting a raise

Yamucha
09-23-2010, 07:52 PM
i still doubt anyone getting a raise
Dunno, I'd say being responsible for something called The Nightmare of Barujimoa is bound to get you a lot of attention from the Government.

Pimp of Pimps
09-23-2010, 08:07 PM

The thing is that taking away a person's bounty is a pretty big sign of weakness. The WG will do anything to keep looking strong, that's been made clear.

As for the thread, Luffy will get a 500 Million bounty. Not sure about the rest, but I think Zoro's will be higher than Luffy's current bounty. Also, they'll all probably only get an increase after Fishman Island.

Coruscation
09-23-2010, 08:14 PM
The thing is that taking away a person's bounty is a pretty big sign of weakness. The WG will do anything to keep looking strong, that's been made clear.

Yeah, I later corrected myself as I didn't mean they'd take it away completely, just stop raising it.

Mahdi
09-24-2010, 03:27 AM
Why would Zoro get an increase he wasn't part of the war?

Lipid Sama
09-24-2010, 03:50 AM
The marines at the bridge where they caught Robin, never reported it. They wanted to stay silent until she broke and told them where Luffy and the other Strawhats where. When the Revolutionaries showed up and killed everyone, ...there would have been no records of her being there. So I doubt her bounty would go up.

Franky could go up. There are eye witnesses to his presence. However, I am pretty sure blowing up Vegapunk's old base is not that important to them in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure his new digs are a lot more impressive and valuable.

Luffy should most definitely go up. ...Is known as dragon's son. declared war on the WG. punched a celestial dragon in the face. Fought along side whitebeard. Punched garp. Freed Ace. Aposed the admirals. is friends with Shanks and Whitebeard pirate crews. on and on and on....

No less than 500,000,000 beli.

Pimp of Pimps
09-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Why would Zoro get an increase he wasn't part of the war?

As for the thread, Luffy will get a 500 Million bounty. Not sure about the rest, but I think Zoro's will be higher than Luffy's current bounty. Also, they'll all probably only get an increase after Fishman Island.

Luffy isn't getting a raise from what he did in the war, he going to get a raise from whatever he does after the timeskip.

GaaraoftheDesert1
09-24-2010, 09:16 AM
Crocodile's will be over 9000.

Coruscation
09-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Luffy isn't getting a raise from what he did in the war, he going to get a raise from whatever he does after the timeskip.

I agree he probably won't get a raise until the Strawhats re-emerge on the pirate scene and show their strength to the world, but I also have to think that all the "is known as dragon's son. punched a celestial dragon in the face. Fought along side whitebeard. Punched garp. Freed Ace. is friends with Shanks and Whitebeard pirate crews" stuff that happened after EL will affect how high it becomes.

Locksmith
09-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Luffy might get a bounty raise based on his actions leading to the Time Skip.

Franky might get a bounty raise if the Marines ever decide that he is definitely the one who caused the damage on Vegapunk's home island.

Robin might get a bounty raise depending on what actions Dragon has her taking.

All the other Strawhats should have disappeared as far as the World Government is concerned and will get no bounty raises.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum