Top 10 Most Powerful Pokemon?

Onomatopoeia
09-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Caterpie >>>>>>> all other Pokemon ever.

Banhammer
09-10-2010, 05:27 PM
level one ratata with focus band and quick attack> all of them

Sazabi24
09-10-2010, 05:28 PM
1.magikarp
2. metapod
3. Kakuna
4. ...etc... etc.

KaiserWombat
09-10-2010, 05:28 PM
@Ono: EHHHHHH, MAGIKARP MUCH?

Ignoring stat equations, and going on hype, powerscaling and personal opinion:

1) Arceus
2) Dialga = Palkia = Giratina
3) Uxie = Mesprit = Azelf
4) Rayquaza = Mewtwo = Deoxys = Darkrai = Cresselia
5) Lugia = Ho-oh = Regigigas
6) Kyogre = Groudon = Little Legendaries (excluding Phione cuz its shit)
7) Latis
8) Legendary Trios = Heatran? (really unsure where to place this guy)
9) Psuedo-Legendaries
10) Final-Evolution Starters

Note that I think Tiers 5 and 6 are virtually interchangable. For those that wonder why Cresselia is so damn high, it should be understood that it is the antithesis to Darkrai, and generally in Legendary Pokemon, opposites are equals.

Ultimate Deathsaurer
09-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Uh... This isn't exactly hard to figure out... I'll even stick them in tiers

Arceus

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie when not jobbing like idiots

Rayquaza, Regigigas assuming the legends are true, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwo

Movie Darkrai, Ho-Oh, Lugia, first movie Mew, Jirachi, Celebi if it was smart...

Second movie Bird Trio

The rest of the legendaires, the top tier pseudos etc

Don't ask me about the new legendaries.

Pika305
09-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Where's singing Jigglypuff one everyone's list...

Thoughtshard
09-10-2010, 05:59 PM
That creppy fucking Jynx is a clear number 1.....God I hated that character's stare.

Stroev
09-10-2010, 08:31 PM
New legendaries might be interesting, due to the theories on what the plot might be(pretty much Stairway to Heaven/Instrumentality/Moonlight Butterfly that the legends bring).

pikachuwei
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Pikachu >=(

Azrael Finalstar
09-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Agumon ftw

Mist Puppet
09-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Magikarp can tackle through Pikachu's jobber aura. Obviously deserves tier 0.

Ultimate Deathsaurer
09-10-2010, 09:18 PM
New legendaries might be interesting, due to the theories on what the plot might be(pretty much Stairway to Heaven/Instrumentality/Moonlight Butterfly that the legends bring).

But... Haven't we already been there and done that? Most versions of Dialga and Palkia were doing a universe reset removing the concept of spirit. God, if they up the power levels again...

:giogio

Akatora
09-10-2010, 09:19 PM
@Ono: EHHHHHH, MAGIKARP MUCH?

Ignoring stat equations, and going on hype, powerscaling and personal opinion:

1) Arceus
2) Dialga = Palkia = Giratina
3) Uxie = Mesprit = Azelf
4) Rayquaza = Mewtwo = Deoxys = Darkrai = Cresselia
5) Lugia = Ho-oh = Regigigas
6) Kyogre = Groudon = Little Legendaries (excluding Phione cuz its shit)
7) Latis
8) Legendary Trios = Heatran? (really unsure where to place this guy)
9) Psuedo-Legendaries
10) Final-Evolution Starters

Note that I think Tiers 5 and 6 are virtually interchangable. For those that wonder why Cresselia is so damn high, it should be understood that it is the antithesis to Darkrai, and generally in Legendary Pokemon, opposites are equals.

Just out of curiousity I assume you forgot to place Latios at Latias tire?

Azrael Finalstar
09-10-2010, 09:20 PM
But... Haven't we already been there and done that? Most versions of Dialga and Palkia were doing a universe reset removing the concept of spirit. God, if they up the power levels again...

:giogio
How could they? they already introduced GOD.

KaiserWombat
09-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Latis = easy way to say Latios/Latias together.

Or apparently not, it seems.

EDIT: I suppose they could always have a Galactus-esque "world-devourer" (you can just hear the pitchforks being raised at such an outrage!), or just downplay this generation's set into lesser "deities" (other aspects of Nature)

Emperor Joker
09-10-2010, 09:22 PM

Who knows...we do afterall have 13 new legendaries this Generation. One of these thirteen could be something even higher on the food chain than Arceus.

Though to be fair i Really don't want the series to get another insane powerboost.

Ultimate Deathsaurer
09-10-2010, 09:24 PM

A higher god obviously. :(

Though to be fair i Really don't want the series to get another insane powerboost.

Yes, the last one was outrageous enough.

KaiserWombat
09-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Nah, I don't feel that Arceus is going to overtaken in raw power so soon.

Though an outside-of-universe "chaos/entropy personification" Legendary is entirely possible as a potential "usurper" of God's might. Comics provide such a wonderful selection of oppurtunities for cosmic characters...

Azrael Finalstar
09-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Yes, the last one was outrageous enough.

It went from Island level to Universal pretty quickly

KaiserWombat
09-10-2010, 09:47 PM
I like how you skip the whole "oh dear god, Earth is going to get drowned/wasted/straight up lifewiped" scenario that constructs the whole plot of R/S/E.

Ancient Creator Trio are island-level, my ass. And no, the washed-up anime incarnations are not being included here.

Azrael Finalstar
09-10-2010, 09:56 PM
I like how you skip the whole "oh dear god, Earth is going to get drowned/wasted/straight up lifewiped" scenario that constructs the whole plot of R/S/E.

Ancient Creator Trio are island-level, my ass. And no, the washed-up anime incarnations are not being included here.
ancient Creator?
The lifewiping thing isn't battle usable, its a gradual effect.

KaiserWombat
09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza = referred to as the "ancient creators" in-game.

Hence the nickname.

Azrael Finalstar
09-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Ah
Did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Level7N00b
09-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza = referred to as the "ancient creators" in-game.

Hence the nickname.

They're more commonly known as the Weather Trio.

Blackfeather Dragon
09-11-2010, 12:31 PM
where would victini rank? :hmm

:giogioyou know, to me it wouldn't be that bad, maybe one day my two favorites franchise, will be able to go toe to toe in power levels

Nah, I don't feel that Arceus is going to overtaken in raw power so soon.

Though an outside-of-universe "chaos/entropy personification" Legendary is entirely possible as a potential "usurper" of God's might. Comics provide such a wonderful selection of oppurtunities for cosmic characters...neither do I but there is victini with " it produces infinite energy inside his body, it share it to others by touch"

also who is this "chaos/ entropy personification pokemon"

KaiserWombat
09-11-2010, 12:49 PM
There is none (presumably): I was merely stating a hypothetical classification that would actually be a reasonable adversary to Arceus.

Cypher0120
09-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Obligatory post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zCAsSc5l0

Thor
09-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Mewtwo is the most powerful. He said so himself and has been the only one to be refered to as such.

Level7N00b
09-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Mewtwo is the most powerful. He said so himself and has been the only one to be refered to as such.

That was a long time ago, before most Legendary Pokemon were introduced. Arceus is god in Pokemon. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are time, space, and anti matter manipulators. There are clearly ones who are stronger.

However, Mewtwo is still more badass.

But I see what you mean. Mewtwo was created to be stronger than all others. So, if it was a recent legendary, then yeah.

Kirito
09-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I think Mewtwo is stronger than Jirachi, and Jirachi's a recent legendary in comparison to Mewtwo so ... :zaru

Ultimate Deathsaurer
09-13-2010, 12:52 PM
I think Mewtwo is stronger than Jirachi, and Jirachi's a recent legendary in comparison to Mewtwo so ... :zaru

And this relates to the claim of Mewtwo being the most powerful in contrast to the gods how?

Thor
09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
So what tier are the new legendaries (Black n White) in?

RandomLurker
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Victini (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Victini_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29) makes you invincible and produces infinite amounts of energy :zaru

Blackfeather Dragon
09-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Victini (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Victini_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29) makes you invincible and produces infinite amounts of energy :zaru

beat you to it

CM Pope
09-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Tier 0
Ash's Pikachu

Tier 1
All the rest

Emperor Joker
09-13-2010, 10:08 PM
So what tier are the new legendaries (Black n White) in?

If your talking about Zekrom and Reshiram...we don't know as we have yet to be given any info about them...Victini's the only Gen V legendary that has any info released for it yet

EnigmaJ
09-14-2010, 04:56 PM

But seriously though, it most likely doesn't mean it to be able to use all that energy at once.

KaiserWombat
09-14-2010, 05:06 PM
That much is very likely: Victini is his Generation's Little Legendary (fingers crossed he's the only one, considering Sinnoh's Legendary binge...), he'll probably have the even 100 base stat-spread and be generally below the top-tier Earthbound Legendaries (Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Deoxys, etc.) in terms of feats and powerscaling.

And Satoshi's Pikachu is so insanely inconsistent that you really can't place it any proper tier, lol: he's at least Gym-Leader calibre obviously, and at his prime he can take out the lesser Legendary species in insanely difficult bouts (Regice, Latios).

Endless Mike
09-14-2010, 08:27 PM
It went from Island level to Universal pretty quickly

Wasn't Mewtwo a life wiper in one of the early movies?

Emperor Joker
09-14-2010, 08:33 PM

With prep time from what I remember.

Ultimate Deathsaurer
09-14-2010, 09:48 PM

It's certainly what he was aiming for, though we never got an good view of how big that hurricane was. Only that it had the mechanics of a hurricane. Which makes most of his attacks seem really small when you think about it... In any case they did skip a few stages on the power scale. :argh

I don't know what context hadomaru meant though.

With prep time from what I remember.
Also this. Though it was commented that the storm came out of nowhere. It may not have been at full power at that point however.

wstickman
10-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Slowbro mother fucker :pek

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum