About Hanzo of the Salamander

YoshiPower
12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I dont think anything here isnt answered in the arc itself.

Mr.Blonde
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Just how powerful was Hanzo?
And how did Pein kill him?
I think it was actually just Animal Realm Pain that killed him...I think it was stated somewhere in the manga than a man from the Fuma clan killed Hanzo(the body of Animal Realm belongs to the Fuma ninja Jiraiya wounded)

Also,in real life Hattori Hanzo was suposedly killed by Fuma Kotaro.

What I don't get is:
Why would Hanzo ally himself with Konoha (Danzo and his Black Ops) after fighting them? How did he and Danzo even meet?
Was he that worried about Yahiko's group that he needed Konoha's help to eliminate them?
Yes,it is precisely the way you said.It was stated in the manga by Nagato...
What was Konoha's proximity to Amegakure anyway?
Amegakure was positioned between Konoha,Iwa and Kumo(I think).

Mawashi Geri
12-02-2009, 04:58 PM
What I don't get is:
Why would Hanzo ally himself with Konoha (Danzo and his Black Ops) after fighting them? How did he and Danzo even meet?
Was he that worried about Yahiko's group that he needed Konoha's help to eliminate them? What was Konoha's proximity to Amegakure anyway?

Any thoughts on Hanzo, his life, and his death?
.:.

Hanzo didn't fight Danzo and his black ops, he fought the Hokage and Konoha, which Danzo has disapproved of their methods for a while. Hanzo and Danzo probably teamed up because they had similar interests. Same as why Danzo met secretly with Orochimaru. Think about it, if Hanzo was at war with the Hokage and Konoha and found an ally in Konoha who would run it differently why not try and help him become Hokage....

Any insurrection is bad for a government it's not that he felt threatened by Yahiko's group at the time being but rather what they could become given time. His only mistake was he pissed off a Rin'egan user.

Mephissto
12-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Well he was so powerful that Jiraya shat his pants when he heard that he was killed by a single man. Other questions are answered above.

WAD
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I think it was actually just Animal Realm Pain that killed him...I think it was stated somewhere in the manga than a man from the Fuma clan killed Hanzo(the body of Animal Realm belongs to the Fuma ninja Jiraiya wounded)

Also,in real life Hattori Hanzo was suposedly killed by Fuma Kotaro.

That's actually some pretty good theorycraft.

And here I thought that Nagato would go with the poetic justice of killing Hanzo with just Yahiko Path out spite (and so that Hanzo could be like :argh I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD) and for the lulz.

Angoobo
12-02-2009, 05:15 PM
What's weird about him is that he needed Danzo's help to take down a faction lead by a teenager.:hmm

MovingFlash415
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
What's weird about him is that he needed Danzo's help to take down a fraction lead by a teenager.:hmm

That's what I thought too. At the time he didn't know that faction had the Rin'negan. So why so worried?

I was wondering if maybe he thought Danzo could somehow influence Konoha from the inside not to make Amegakure another battleground.

Then I wondered if it had something to do with Orochimaru. Hanzo fought him before; what if Danzo learned about Amegakure through him? But that seems too far-fetched...

Killer Zylos Wolf
12-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Just how powerful was Hanzo?

Weaker then Nagato, stronger then the Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya...pretty powerful. But he probably got weaker since he fought those three...so no one really knows.

=MovingFlash415;30060713And how did Pein kill him?
By making him not live :zaru.

We don't know the details, it just happened.

He gave Densetsu no Sannin their name.
He was said to be so powerful that Jiraiya was astonished when Pein killed him.
He rode around on a salamander and wore the mask so that he could move faster than anyone underwater...
...cool story bro/sis :quite

What I don't get is:
Was he that worried about Yahiko's group that he needed Konoha's help to eliminate them? What was Konoha's proximity to Amegakure anyway?
Danzou has different views from Konoha, he probably didn't even fight with Konoha and that.

They meet on an online dating site...they probably just went to speak with eachother one day and they kicked it off great.

Well...yah, he had Danzou's help so he could keep his place as the Rain leader, and Danzou could become closer to his goals.

I don't know what proximity means :-(

Any thoughts on Hanzo, his life, and his death?
.:.

Nope.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum