how is sasuke going to revive his clan?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Seto Kaiba
10-10-2009, 01:41 PM
I really hope he doesn't. Besides, I think he was referring more to the aspect of honor and reputation now...

Paragon
10-10-2009, 01:41 PM
He's not. He's gonna die. :hurr
...At least, I hope he will. :pek

Pesky Bug
10-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Sharingan is a strong genetic trait, it'd probably be passed down to his children whoever the mother is. What I find a better question is how he plans to revive his clan when he shows ZERO interest in girls...
Though I really hope he dies and never gets a chance to revive it.

Tsukasa009
10-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Well you see, when a man loves a woman very very much...

Sunako
10-10-2009, 02:04 PM
^ lol wat woman.

With his finger :iria.

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu
10-10-2009, 02:08 PM
He has no balls, he can't have children:hurr

Iruka
10-10-2009, 02:09 PM
I think he's just restoring honor and not reviving it back. It'd take him centuries unless he had like... 20 wives or something. :lmao

αshɘs
10-10-2009, 02:33 PM
He didn't mean in that way.It was about his clan's honor instead.

Here (http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=518625) a thread with some explanation.That thread should be stickied it seems.

ChocoKitty ♥
10-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Sasuke x Hand is canon. :hehee

Tayo
10-10-2009, 02:52 PM
I don't know, ,maybe he has a plan? :iria

【Temari】
10-10-2009, 03:12 PM
ofcourse his going to fuck manda :LOS

GreatMarta
10-10-2009, 04:43 PM
I came up with an interesting concept:

Let's say Sasuke retreats (after Naruto finally kicks his butt) to prepare a better plan of destroying Konoha. He figures out he should reproduce, so that there are Uchihas left in case he's killed.

First he has children with Karin (who is the only woman available and about the only one who would willingly get laid by him). After that he kidnapps some women so to assure a wider genetic pool. He steals their oocytes, fertilizes them with his sperm and transplants into Karin, to make sure those babies would be born (he must've learned something about science while training under Orochimaru). Afterwards he erases those kidnapped women's memories and sends them back to their villages. All that is left to do is to raise the children accordingly to his plan.

What do you say?

Liquid Sun
10-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Well you see, when a man loves a woman very very much...

Sasuke x Hand is canon. :hehee

:lmao

I think Sasuke was referring to his honor, actually.

Revy
10-10-2009, 05:16 PM
He's going to rape Naruto and have him shit out a baby.:smoke

Tyki Mikk
10-10-2009, 05:18 PM
I hear the preferred method is through sex.

So basically the Uchiha clan is doomed.

Pervy Fox
10-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Time machine, I called it :kaga

Raiden
10-10-2009, 10:32 PM
In depends on what Sasuke means. I'm not too sure if Sasuke meant that he was intent on having kids. I think what he meant was to restore honor to the clan, which is more feasible. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be surprised if in an epilogue, we saw Sasuke with one or two children even though I think it's best to just have everyone remain single.

vjpowell
10-10-2009, 11:09 PM
By getting every single girl near his age in Konoha pregnant. :hehee That is the only way.

Sabaku no Sana
10-10-2009, 11:49 PM
I haven't read the early chapters of Naruto for a loooong time, but back then he said he wanted to restore his clan. But his clan hadn't, in his mind, done anything dishonorable, had it? Unless Itachi's actions speak for the whole clan...

If he did plan to try to get them going again(which he probably doesn't now, anyway), wouldn't it be a good idea to get with a Hyuga, since the Sharingan derived from the Byakugan? Or mebbe not, whatever...

Kage
10-10-2009, 11:53 PM
He's going to rape Naruto and have him shit out a baby.:smoke

if anything it's sauske who'll be knocked up :C

m-preg :gun:D:

he's not. this being about his clans honor should have been apparent when he was a 12 year old boy hellbent on revenge and didn't give a damn about romance who is now a 16 year old teenager hellbent on revenge and doesn't give a damn about romance.

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I think if he meant his wanted to restore his clan's honor, he would have been more specific. Instead he said 'restore', period. Although I'm sure that comes with it.

And what dishonor? If he meant avenging them, then killing Itachi would be his only goal. He said he had two. And if he meant that he wanted to kill Itachi to restore his clan, why didn't he use his goal to kill Itachi as a lead-in to restoring his clan?

I've also seen that line translated to "resurrect", like he wants to restore the Uchiha clan to its position of prominence in the Leaf village.

Milkshake
10-11-2009, 12:53 AM
It was moreover him trying to restore his clan's honor; how others perceive his clan - while avenging them by killing Itachi, which he would probably be held a hero for back in Konoha.
Sasuke still has the mindset of 8yr old and could care less about knocking a woman up, he just doesn't. He probably never got the talk and thinks babies come from jutsus, :lmao.

Thus, he's either going to reproduce asexually or just be the last Uchiha clan member.

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 12:56 AM
I thought the general idea was just that people were sad that all those people got murdered. They didn't look at anyone but Itachi as being bad, so why would Sasuke think people thought his clan wasn't honorable?

dummy plug
10-11-2009, 01:00 AM
he should start making bastards now if he plans on reviving his clan :kaga

Kage
10-11-2009, 01:06 AM
I thought the general idea was just that people were sad that all those people got murdered. They didn't look at anyone but Itachi as being bad, so why would Sasuke think people thought his clan wasn't honorable?

The Uchiha Clan: in charge of konoha's police force and was considered one of konoha's elite clans with their bloodline limit Sharingan gets taken down by a single 13 year old boy. who happens to be an uchiha. and also the eldest son of the clan head himself :zaru

i'd say that's reason enough.

Milkshake
10-11-2009, 01:07 AM

What Kage said :hurr.

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Well, maybe. But they know how badass Itachi is. And he did get the jump on them.

If they are looking down their noses, shame on them. Most of them would have had a hard time with Itachi, too.

I still think he wanted to restore his clan, not just his clan's honor, since that's what he says in the manga, but...eh, fair enough, I guess.

Toru Hidaka
10-11-2009, 01:11 AM
He won't be able too. He's gonna die soon :pek

♫ Vinyl
10-11-2009, 01:13 AM
He won't get to do so.

He'll probably do something either completely stupid and fail, or become "good" again at the end of the last fight of the series. >_>;

Kage
10-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Well, maybe. But they know how badass Itachi is. And he did get the jump on them.

If they are looking down their noses, shame on them. Most of them would have had a hard time with Itachi, too.

I still think he wanted to restore his clan, not just his clan's honor, since that's what he says in the manga, but...eh, fair enough, I guess.

how did he get the jump on them? they already suspected him of murdering his best friend/cousin and the only reason he got away with that is because his dad bailed him out. the other members of the force were clearly still very wary of him. including fugaku.

that may or may have not been the case but we're talking from sasuke's perspective. it didn't matter if they did or didn't because he had it in his head that it's the way his clan was being perceived or more importantly how he was. he was extremely arrogant not to mention eager to fight strong opponents before he defected. there is more than one reason for that.

i just don't understand how it gets this open to interpretation
especially considering he reinforces the idea of honoring/restoring his clans pride after madara tells him the truth about itachi.

but to each his own.

First Tsurugi
10-11-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't think he will revive it. ;33

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
I just think the idea that he'd want to put them back on the map in Leaf isn't that outlandish, or wasn't before he knew the truth.

It would have been really easy for him to just add one more word in, "I want to restore my clan's honor" instead of "I want to restore/resurrect my clan".

Andre
10-11-2009, 01:32 AM
I know most are agreeing Sasuke meant to restore his clans' "honor" and that does make sense in a way, but I disagree. Sasuke hasn't said or implied anything about wanting the Uchiha clan to end with him. And since when did Uchiha's have "honor"? They were about to fucking try a coup d'état. Manga states that the clan was ruled by hatred. You call that caring about honor? Please. They're flippin' ninjas for crying out loud. What are they? Samurais?

Anyone who hasn't being laying under a rock all their lives already knows how powerful and fearsome the Uchiha clan was. Why does Sasuke have to prove something that pretty much everyone already knows? And if the Uchiha clan had honor in the first place, Sasuke shouldn't feel the Uchiha clan lost it because an Uchiha wiped them out in the first place. Better an Uchiha than let's say a couple of Senju doing the job.

Seto Kaiba
10-11-2009, 01:34 AM
I know most are agreeing Sasuke meant to restore his clans' "honor" and that does make sense in a way, but I disagree. Sasuke hasn't said or implied anything about wanting the Uchiha clan to end with him. And since when did Uchiha's in general have "honor"? They were about to fucking try a coup d'état. Manga states that the clan was ruled by hatred. You call that caring about honor? Please. They're flippin' ninjas for crying out loud. What are they? Samurais?

Anyone who hasn't being laying under a rock all their lives already knows how powerful and fearsome the Uchiha clan was. Why does Sasuke have to prove something that pretty much everyone already knows? And if the Uchiha clan had honor in the first place, Sasuke shouldn't feel the Uchiha clan lost it because an Uchiha wiped them out in the first place. Better an Uchiha than let's say a couple of Senju doing the job.

Well, tell that to Madara who wants the Uchiha to be "acknowledged". I think the issues are more about Sasuke himself than how others perceive it. Especially if it's anything like his pursuit of revenge. Also, going by his words before he left Konoha and his words he shared with Madara after Itachi's death, I don't think he meant restoring the clan in the physical sense.

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 01:44 AM
I don't think Sasuke plans to let the Uchiha line end with him; it doesn't seem likely. I don't think impregnating some woman is on his list of things to do right now, but eventually, if he survives, I don't think procreating is something he's adamantly against.

Rock1337
10-11-2009, 07:33 AM
I think his intent is to restore his clans honor and avenged their deaths. Also, who says the female has to be a Uchiha?

The Uchiha Clan: in charge of konoha's police force and was considered one of konoha's elite clans with their bloodline limit Sharingan gets taken down by a single 13 year old boy. who happens to be an uchiha. and also the eldest son of the clan head himself :zaru

i'd say that's reason enough.

At least the kid was Jonin (and one of the strongest ninjas in Konoha period). Being ANBU captain doesn't hurt either.

BlooStatic
10-11-2009, 08:49 AM
He's going to die and then Karin's going to impregnate herself with a turkey baster and the sperm she stole one night when he was passed out.

Mikecia
10-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Only through honour will Sasuke restore his clan....and he's doing it wrong. I

don't think it'll be through reproduction. I think Sasuke has made it clear that

he's going to kill everything and then himself.

zuul
10-11-2009, 09:26 AM
At this point, seeing Sasuke sama romantically bonding with a girl (even Karin) would be so OOC. :S

Mikecia
10-11-2009, 09:42 AM
At this point, seeing Sasuke sama romantically bonding with a girl (even Karin) would be so OOC. :S

Agreed I though Karin would've been a nice touch but :S I guess not.

zuul
10-11-2009, 10:13 AM

I expect all those STFU to Karin's valable comments are not considered as romantic development in the author twisted mind. :D:

Femme fatale
10-11-2009, 12:17 PM
With his great big dick.

Bellville
10-11-2009, 02:30 PM
I doubt he will physically restore his clan.:edu

Senbonzakura
10-11-2009, 02:56 PM
l'm guessing the normal way or he might die first.
Then the uchiha clan will be a legend used to scare clans who become too powerfull.

Emily
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I've always got the impression that he's planning to return the Uchiha clan into its previous glory (right now I'd say he's leaning on more to the honor and respect matters). If he, at the age of 12, meant reviving the clan physically and knew where babies come from, he either doesn't understand that you hardly ever get under skirts by being a bitch, or then he thinks acting all bastard and arrogant is going to get him laid and married. Well, it doesn't (hoping no woman is that stupid).

If asked for my personal opinion and what I'd prefer to happen to him, I hope he never starts a family. He's far too fucked up already. Maybe if he let Naruto and the others help him say, five years ago, then maybe. But the Uchiha are a cursed clan. Better get out of it while you can, I think...

ane
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
He should start working on it now.

Milkshake
10-11-2009, 05:36 PM

Agreed, especially after these recent chapters. Sasuke doesn't have the mindset and heart to genuinely love someone romantically; (he just doesn't give a damn) & he can barely treat his comrades with valuable respect (even when their right; poor Karin)

Choco
10-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I wonder :hmm

Anarch
10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
he'll mate with Tobi Karin.or his fangirls here.

Darknesz
10-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Well.... that all depends whether the Sharingan gene is dominant over the normality gene. If so, one kid will do, though I highly doubt that in his emotional state it will happen.

My personal preference would be..... goddamit i dont want anyone to do sasuke. :C

IVF FTW :kthumb

Muah
10-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Fuck any or a couple of the girls after him.

Step 2 make sure your son isn't gay and fucks a girl.

Reapeat untill the next generation has enuf Uchihas that aren't related to Sasuke.

Also sharigan is a genetic trait it can be impanted if they have the right medical technique and plot jutsu.

Naruto Trids
10-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Well first he needs to take Sakura... :awesome

Quincy James
10-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Sexin', of course. How did you think? :zaru

Anything romantic by now would be really... nauseating. Not at all in character. :arg

Sabaku no Sana
10-11-2009, 06:40 PM
OT, but I remember when I read that Itachi had killed his lover in the massacre, I was weirded out. Wasn't he twelve when he did it?

Kishimoto has portrayed the people in that age group as fairly normal; they didn't act like they were anywhere near ready to have lovers. I guess Itachi was just really mature for his age. Well, that was kinda obvious already.

Sakubo
10-11-2009, 07:00 PM
He didn't mean in that way.It was about his clan's honor instead.

Here (http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=518625) a thread with some explanation.That thread should be stickied it seems.

Thank you. More people should realize this.

I personally am sick of the "Sasuke wants to make Uchiha babiez" theory, especially since it has no backing in canon other than that one extremely vague statement from the beginning of the series.

Sasuke's so sexually oblivious, he probably didn't even realize what it sounded like. :lmao

Momohime
10-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't think that the idea of Sasuke eventually wanting to reproduce is out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think that he specifically meant that when he told his team about his goals.

If he survives long enough, I could see it. Not some romantic thing, but just to keep the bloodline going. But whatever, who knows what's gonna happen?

Twilight's Edge
10-11-2009, 11:53 PM
:nodhe'll get "busy" with a lotta chicks and make babies

Nic
10-12-2009, 01:26 AM
they'll only have half the uchiha genes, but he'll make tons of babies with karin, and these babies will have tons of babies with each other, so in the end it all works out.

breakbeat oratory
10-12-2009, 02:23 AM
It's matter of watering down the "pure" bloodline. It's a fact of evolution.

DragonBlade
10-19-2009, 08:21 AM
hes gonna has to sex lots o them goils

Mikecia
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Agreed, especially after these recent chapters. Sasuke doesn't have the mindset and heart to genuinely love someone romantically; (he just doesn't give a damn) & he can barely treat his comrades with valuable respect (even when their right; poor Karin)

I agree he's way over the top now. I'd feel bad if any woman had to deal

with him romantically :S

I don't think that the idea of Sasuke eventually wanting to reproduce is out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think that he specifically meant that when he told his team about his goals.

If he survives long enough, I could see it. Not some romantic thing, but just to keep the bloodline going. But whatever, who knows what's gonna happen?

I agree. I think maybe somewhere down the line he'd impregnate some black

haired fodder chick but I don't think it would be a "lets start a family" thing.

Sasuke is to much of a kid to be raising a kid.

Cronos
10-19-2009, 09:23 AM
he's not, end of story

Nicholas Wolfwood
10-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Mitosis is about his only option at this point.

Dangerboy
10-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I have a distinct feeling that Sasuke is gonna be killed before the end of this manga. Most likely in a heroic way but regardless, I don't think his clan's commin back.

Kiki
10-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Sasuke will ask Sakura to implant a baby into Naruto through medical jutsu.

Duh! :zaru

suga
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
What do you think Sakura was made for, huh?

Sakura's only purpose in this anime/manga is to have sex with Saucekay in the end, and help him revive his clan..

Slowly, things will change.

AreoSamurai21
01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Sasuke DOES NOT LIKE ANY of HIS FANGIRLS..NONE OF THEM!!!

But if I had to pick it would be Karin.....:noworry

OnlyLexy-Chan!!
01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
He wont, Sasuke is going to die and Itachi's lover is going to come out of knowhere with an uchiha baby and karin is going to be some place with an uchiha baby from the time that she raped him.

Stroev
01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Chances of him doing so are the same as the Blender collapsing to the ground.

Milkshake
01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
What do you think Sakura was made for, huh?

Sakura's only purpose in this anime/manga is to have sex with Saucekay in the end, and help him revive his clan..

Slowly, things will change.

I don't know if your playin or wut, but ... wut :oh

Sasuke's not going to revive his clan, in the end - it is possible that he'll die, or that he'll just live single. I've said this before but Sasuke's not mentally stable enough to try to make a romantic relationship with anyone, least of all - make babies and raise them. Sasuke's not father type.

Rosie
01-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Pink haired Uchiha babies FTW!

....:facepalm

Personally, I don't see Sasuke reviving anything at the moment.

Mαri
01-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Rape. .

elias
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM
He ain't. :tomato

AppleChan
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I believe he was also talking about Clan Honor and stuff. Not doing a woman and make her pop out 20,000 babies for him. :argh

Bellville
01-11-2010, 10:33 PM
It just becomes clearer and clearer that Sasuke was never intending to revive his clan in a physical sense as the manga and anime progress.

Kiki
01-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Pink haired Uchiha babies FTW!

....:facepalm

Personally, I don't see Sasuke reviving anything at the moment.

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Ngure/fail.png

I'm sorry, but you fail at genetics. :geg

Rosie
01-11-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm sorry, but you fail at genetics. :geg

B-But I got an A in that subject! Is my whole biological career a lie?? :uwah

Kiki
01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
B-But I got an A in that subject! Is my whole biological career a lie?? :uwah

Yes, get your money back. Quick. :geg
Tell them anime messed you up.

Rosie
01-11-2010, 11:12 PM
No refunds :cry

Sayaka
01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
sasuke was raise by th uchiha clan that is why he wont revive it especialy with sakura or any girl

This is another interesting factor. What do we know about the Uchiha Clan families? No too much, admittedly, but we can examine Sasukeís family. It seems that Uchiha women tend to play the typical housewife role, and they donít even seem to have the sharingan. The Kekkei Genkai seems to be a Y-recessive trait. That would mean that probably only the male members become shinobi while the women stay at home.

The Uchiha Clan seems to be very much a conservative/traditionalist type clan, meaning that Sasuke was brought up with the same ideals. Thereís a good chance that if he were to marry Sakura, he would coerce her into that same role. He does want to repopulated his clan after all.

in this genoration no girls want to be subbmive and if sasuke was to have a family with sakura or any girl, it would result to this. because it is how sasuke was raised

Citizen Bismarck
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
The Uchiha clan is destined to become extinct.

Maskrosen
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
He won't.
We don't want more Uchihas.
We don't need more Uchihas.
There won't be more Uchihas. :pek:gun :sgan

Zero198
01-12-2010, 02:38 PM
he's gonna die before he is able to

Kelsey
01-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Naruko x Sasuke. Durrhurr.

Angel
01-12-2010, 04:30 PM
The good old fashioned way :hehee

jux
01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
test tube babies

Fuuka
01-12-2010, 11:42 PM
I doubt Sasuke would be able to unless he marries a women and, have kids with her then that's the only thing he can do to revive the clan but, I doubt any women would marry him that Sasuke would want.

Vanity
01-12-2010, 11:44 PM
oh come on! it 's not even possible! there are two members of his clan left and they are both MALE! so how's he going to revive his clan if all the FEMALE members are dead?

It's not possible for him to create pure blood Uchihas. It never will be I don't think.

He'll have to settle for creating half-blood Uchihas. As long as they get the Sharingan, I don't know if he'd care that they aren't full blooded since the Sharingan is what the Uchihas have to pass on. I don't think it matters any other way.

As long as the Sharingan passes on, he'll feel that he has revived the clan.

starr
01-13-2010, 12:02 AM
sasuke was raise by th uchiha clan that is why he wont revive it especialy with sakura or any girl

This is another interesting factor. What do we know about the Uchiha Clan families? No too much, admittedly, but we can examine Sasuke’s family. It seems that Uchiha women tend to play the typical housewife role, and they don’t even seem to have the sharingan. The Kekkei Genkai seems to be a Y-recessive trait. That would mean that probably only the male members become shinobi while the women stay at home.

The Uchiha Clan seems to be very much a conservative/traditionalist type clan, meaning that Sasuke was brought up with the same ideals. There’s a good chance that if he were to marry Sakura, he would coerce her into that same role. He does want to repopulated his clan after all.

in this genoration no girls want to be subbmive and if sasuke was to have a family with sakura or any girl, it would result to this. because it is how sasuke was raised

I'm sorry but you do not know for fact that females cannot possess the sharingan.

And your sig is too damn big.

Stripes
01-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Its honor not babies you freako pedos! =3=

What kinda boy at 12 would be thinking about babies! I know all you SasuSaku fans jump the gun and are like 'Oh he has to pick Sakura he's the only girls he is close too! 8D'

Fuck no both fails I don't care how you look at it and if he does it better be with Karin or go and fuck like bunnies with Naruto cuz I won't take Sakura being an Uchiha birth machine or any real other kunoichi's!

SPN
01-13-2010, 12:24 PM
By taking care of business and working overtime.

:ho

Odoriko
01-13-2010, 12:39 PM
He will have babies with Karin most probably. Or he was talking about his honor...

Dagor
01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
There will be no more Uchiha Clan, because Sasuke will die at the end of the manga, it's my opinion about this.

sasuke sakura
01-13-2010, 07:54 PM
simple having sex with sakura^_^i dont think theres another way to revive his clan ...maybe revive his dead clan there will be uchiha zombies clan^_^

azn_fan_gurl
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM

I can't picture Sasuke wanting children right now. I support the thought that he meant his clan's honor when he said he wanted to revive the clan.

Ask me later. :zaru

Sasuke_Fan
01-14-2010, 12:31 AM
*sigh* Okay it's possible that he meant reviving the clan's honor at that time.

I still believe Sasuke intends on having children someday. The right woman may come eventually.

Mitsu
01-14-2010, 12:32 AM
but if he banged someone in his own clan..thats fucking incest.
the only answer is for him to bang me instead. :LOS

izzyisozaki
01-14-2010, 04:34 AM
He's going to stick his penis where he likes it until he realizes he's doin it wrong

Rikuto
01-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Sex, sex, and more sex.

Naruto will be jealous. :hurr

jux
01-14-2010, 04:40 AM
^ it's not supposed to go in pies

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum