SasuSaku FC: Under the Same Sky [archive]

Anemone
06-02-2006, 04:07 PM
...haha and traci-13, those are really cute! Are those from Keroyon Jima? I remember reading the first one when they went snowboarding hahaha.

yes they are Keroyon Jima, but when I found them translated I figured I should share :nod

I certainly wasn't expecting everything to be resolved....but one thing at least would have been nice. But I actually like the chapter and am glad that Kishi took that route, as I wrote in the telegrams section.

I'm even resigned to the fact that Sakura did nothing except charge because of what I believe was Kishi's purpose in this chapter - shake our faith in all 3 of them. Sasuke claims to be willing to have Oro take over his body; Naruto, after the bold speech a few chapters before was helpless and had kyuubi restrained for him; and Sakura despite her resolve to do something....didn't, not even a emotional statement. Naruto's and Sakura's 2.5 years of training amounted to that, which consequently they were doing exactly what Sasuke was, and doing the same only with good intentions Kishi has revealed is no longer enough for Part 2. It's going to take more and better than that, and I'm looking forward to it. (now watch Kishi prove me wrong :doh)

you are right phoenixblood-san, I agree! Thanks, you certainly made ME feel better about the recent chapter, I'm sure this will make a lot of us feel better to

maddle-chan
06-02-2006, 05:25 PM
wow another french on the forum!!GREAT!!
Honestly you are the first sasusaku french fan I see:oh

I can't to see what the next chapter is about.certainly about naruto's and sakura's feeling after the second departure of sasuke...
all what I hope is that kishi don't make sasuke dissapear 60 chapter again:notrust

Just for Sasuki-chan ^^

La première fan Sasusaku? Ouah! Pourtant c'est pas rare!

I hope you're right ... We don't know anything about Sakura's felling in the 309 chapter. It's almost like she was not here. I really want to know what she's thinking about "new" Sasuke ... And I hope she wont cry (I don't like her when she's crying! :mad )

humpa
06-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey you guys, I found more translated comics:

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasusaku4aa.jpg -- NaruHina & Sasu/Saku

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasusaku28gm.jpg -- Not excatly SasuSaku, but it's apparent Sakura is thinking of Sasu :amuse

http://img334.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shinobi4304ld.jpg -- Also not excatly SasuSaku, but it's funny :: wants Sai to draw her Sasuke's too:: ::kukuku :nosebleed

lol! i liked that ski-ing one, was funny :D

maddle-chan
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
lol! i liked that ski-ing one, was funny :D

yes me too! Hinata is so cute ... "Lock what a hunk, though his nose is running" :laugh

Anemone
06-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Hey look! there's active people here! :: waves:: Hi guys!

CureMyTragedy
06-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey you guys, I found more translated comics:

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasusaku4aa.jpg -- NaruHina & Sasu/Saku

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasusaku28gm.jpg -- Not excatly SasuSaku, but it's apparent Sakura is thinking of Sasu :amuse

http://img334.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shinobi4304ld.jpg -- Also not excatly SasuSaku, but it's funny :: wants Sai to draw her Sasuke's too:: ::kukuku :nosebleed

aha, those are good. thanks for posting them!

Anemone
06-02-2006, 06:59 PM
aha, those are good. thanks for posting them!

your welcome!

Are you gonna stay? As soon as someone shows up and I just get to thinking they will stay they leave :: is lonely:: :wtf

kataimiko
06-02-2006, 07:55 PM
your welcome!

Are you gonna stay? As soon as someone shows up and I just get to thinking they will stay they leave :: is lonely:: :wtf

I'm always logged on....I just tend to get sidetracked. XD

Anemone
06-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm always logged on....I just tend to get sidetracked. XD

really? I guess everyone else does too then

mingzhu
06-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Can I join? This is my favorite pairing~ :glomp

Anemone
06-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Welcome mingzhu-san! Miss CCV-sama will add you soon!

sasukescherryblossom
06-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Welcome, mingzhu-san! :)

-Aya-
06-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Can I join? This is my favorite pairing~ :glomp

hahahaha you're avatar is pretty funny :amuse welcome to the FC :nod

mingzhu
06-02-2006, 11:21 PM
thanks for the welcome, everyone~ ^.^ Sasusaku is my favorite pairing of all!

--
Oh yeah.. I just said that earlier, lolz..

Lol, I like Sakura's pearly white "choppers" too, hehehe XD

Miss CCV
06-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Welcome mingzhu! :)

Omolara
06-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Hey all, just stopping by to say bye bye for the summer! I'll be in Japan in a day or so, so I'll be gone from NF for a while. I will of course try to pop in every so often (when I can), but for now it's bye bye. *cries*

Anemone
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey all, just stopping by to say bye bye for the summer! I'll be in Japan in a day or so, so I'll be gone from NF for a while. I will of course try to pop in every so often (when I can), but for now it's bye bye. *cries*

Bye.....have fun in Japan (i wanna go to Japan) :cry

kire
06-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Bye Omolara have fun, and hit on a cute guy for me:glomp
yeah i wanna go to japan too...

sasuke_joyce94
06-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Can I join?

Miss CCV
06-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Awww Omolora, we'll all miss you! You're so lucky you get to go to Japan! Have fun over there!

...and welcome, sasuke_joyce94! :)

mingzhu
06-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Wow to Japan... TAKE ME WITH YOU! :glomp XD XD

Welcome to the club, sasuke_joyce~ I newly joined too, hihi~ :hug

phoenixblood
06-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Welcome new member :amuse and so long, Omolara. :cry We'll miss you, but have lots of fun in Japan take me with you and travel around a lot if you get the chance and try lots of strange and even some disgusting food!

Darkhope
06-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Later Omolara! If you can, convert more fans in Japan to SasuSaku and NaruHina! xDDDDD

Anemone
06-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Sooooooo, when's the last time we all had a good disscusion in here? Where IS everyone? Where's the SasuSaku love? :scry

Oh! And welcome sasuke_joyce94-san

Yea! New members :dance

CureMyTragedy
06-03-2006, 05:18 PM

Have fun in Japan. We'll miss you, Omolara!!

Darkhope
06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Hm yeah this FC is a bit slow today. xD

Anemone
06-03-2006, 05:28 PM
It's been kinda slow for a while I think

Darkhope
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Naw not really. I think this forum has been a bit slow in general. (slower)

humpa
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Can anyone recommend me a really good sasusaku fic, where they stay in character. Ive noticed many fictions on fanfiction.net have sasuke usually go really out of character.

Serene.Shinobi
06-03-2006, 08:55 PM
^I know this fic has been recommended a lot in this FC, but I'll recommend it again to you. :P

Little Piece of Heaven (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781500/1/) By Leanne Ashley.

Hope you haven't already read it.xD

Or check the fanfic recommendations at the first page. I found a lot of good fics from there.

-Aya-
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I think by Lady Starburst
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2798121/1/

It's pretty good too.

Darkhope
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I think I read that! <3

There is a fic called "Frozen" thats on ff.net too... Umm or check my FF.net page! Its under 'My links' in my sig... I have some SasuSaku on my favorites. Some MIGHT be OOC Sasuke but if theyre on my favorites, theyre good. trust me. ;D But majority, Sasuke stays in character.

Anemone
06-04-2006, 01:09 AM
I made some banners for you guys! I hope you guys like them! Enjoy and feel free to use them:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6407/sasukesakurafc015tu.gif

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8707/sasukesakurafc039rn.gif

Please add them to the gallery Miss CCV-sama!

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
:hug They're awesome traci-san, as all of them are. :)

Anemone
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Thank you very much.....apparently the Gaara Fc can't use theirs though :sweatdrop

Darkhope
06-04-2006, 03:08 AM
Awesome banners ^^

batz
06-04-2006, 05:50 AM
Hmmm...it has'nt been a week since Sasuke left and things are already slow. Well, I think its time for all of us to read more fanfics in order to keep our SasuSaku love burning.

Little Piece of Heaven (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2781500/1/) By Leanne Ashley.

Your the 3rd person to recommend that fic, I might as well just get started with it now.

Kin
06-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Hey, have you guys read "Dangerous Mind"?

kataimiko
06-04-2006, 06:20 AM
ok, my rule of thumb when it comes to fanfics is: if it is not rated 'M'....or atleast have some sort of lemony touch to it....then it will more than likely not grab and hold my attention for long. XD

Kin
06-04-2006, 07:03 AM
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/8629/sakurabd8sh.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

batz
06-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Hey, have you guys read "Dangerous Mind"?
Yeah, you posted that a couple of days ago. I loved it, very dark and realistic. :nod

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah, you posted that a couple of days ago. I loved it, very dark and realistic. :nod
Thank you very much ^^ I wrote it.

Kin
06-04-2006, 10:14 AM
@Arwen - I couldn't resist XD It's the first SasukeSakura fic I love <3 (and last one :lmao) So, I just posted it.

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 10:16 AM
@Arwen - I couldn't resist XD It's the first SasukeSakura fic I love <3 (and last one :lmao) So, I just posted it.
Thats just sweet of you Kin<3<3 ^^ I'm just waiting for someone to flame me, telling me im a sick bastard xD

Kin
06-04-2006, 10:17 AM
@Arwen - You have a sick mind, but I love it! XD That good? XD

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 10:23 AM
@Arwen - You have a sick mind, but I love it! XD That good? XD
xD Its good! I'm still waiting for that one flame. Many people have asked if I can make it longer, but it would really ruin the ending.

Kin
06-04-2006, 10:24 AM
@Arwen - it's good XD Sasuke is so mean to her <3 (But, I'm still curious.. >_> XD)

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 10:39 AM
@Arwen - it's good XD Sasuke is so mean to her <3 (But, I'm still curious.. >_> XD)
I dont even know what I should do in the third chapter. I dont want to just repeat 2nd chapter.

Kin
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Hm, okay XD It's still awesome :P

But, I have to go now >_>; If I want to get on time :scry

I'll see you tomorrow Arwen xD :glomp

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Hm, okay XD It's still awesome :P

But, I have to go now >_>; If I want to get on time :scry

I'll see you tomorrow Arwen xD :glomp
Ciaoo^^ See ya tomorrow:glomp

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 11:52 AM
:omg Arwen-san you wrote 'Dangerous Minds?' I loved that fic! :love I'm an angst lover, it was one of the best I've ever read! :occa

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 02:13 PM
:omg Arwen-san you wrote 'Dangerous Minds?' I loved that fic! :love I'm an angst lover, it was one of the best I've ever read! :occa
Yupp thats me :D Thank you veery much^^ I'm stunned to see that people like it xD

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 02:16 PM
How could someone not like it? Just because it wasn't fluff and all lovey dovey doesn't mean it's not great. Personally I thought it was very great for a different perspective of things. :)

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 02:26 PM
How could someone not like it? Just because it wasn't fluff and all lovey dovey doesn't mean it's not great. Personally I thought it was very great for a different perspective of things. :)
The second i uploaded I was like "Yeah I cant wait to see flames telling me I'm sick and i should remove this from ff.net" :'D
But thank you veeryy much^^ It makes me very happy to hear that people like the story :D

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:03 PM
AH! A nice LONG conversation finally happened here and I MISSED it!!! :scry

About Fanfics, my favorite SasuSaku one is called Nesting....I don't remember who it is by though..... :doh

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Aw, that's okay traci-san. We'll always have more. We're just talking about good SasuSaku fics, know of any we haven't mentioned?

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Probably not....can any one recommend any were Sasuke isn't TOO much of a jerk or it's not set in an alternate universe?

Like I said in the above post, the only good one I ever found was called "Nesting"

7thHokage
06-04-2006, 04:14 PM
what are the odd of seeing Sasuke and Sakura endup together, I'd say as much chance as Jiraiya seeing Tsunade Naked, but you never know, just keep hope alive.

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Jiraiya DID see Tsunade naked....he peeped in on her in the bath!

And if you don't like the coupling 7thHokage-san then STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS FC!!!!!! :mad

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Where he isn't too much of a jerk? Hmm, those are pretty hard to find unless he's OOC. A good fic I'm into right now is Provoking Emotion by bluepyro, Sasuke isn't necessarily that much of a jerk, just distant. Meh, most of my favorites are oneshots though....

7thHokage
06-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't get mad traci-san, I am all for it, for I want Hinata to be with Naruto instead of Sakura. all I am saiying is that Sasuke Never showed anything for Sakura, while she has given everything to him, it just wont make sense for him all of a sudden to start falling in love with her. But its not impossible tough, for this has been done many times b4 in love stories,

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:25 PM
OH! I read that one sasukescherryblossom-san, the author needs to write more though

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh, you have! Oh, then....hmm...what about The Lessons She Taught Me by Sakuranime? It's finished, it has four chapters and is fairly good. It's a lot better than my own anyway. :P

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:32 PM
No I haven'y read it! Is it on Fanfiction.net? I'll have to go check it out.....

Did you write some? I wanna read them!

batz
06-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Thank you very much ^^ I wrote it.
Oh wow, we have a fellow writer amongst us :amuse

Its like what sasukecherryblossom stated, the reason why admired your fic is because it was different from the usual lovey-dovey romantic ones we come across. Sasuke/Sakura is an angsty pairing, its kinda ironic how there are absolutely no dark fics within this pairing :huh

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah, traci-san it's on ff.net, it was made almost a year ago, so you may just want to search it.
Yeah, I made some too, but I need to improve on my abilities. They aren't all that great but my profile is here: My stories (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/904219/ ) if you want to check them out. :nod
And yes batz-san, it's true, there aren't too many dark ones out there, and those ones would fit the two best, considering their relationship

Anemone
06-04-2006, 04:41 PM

Its like what sasukecherryblossom stated, the reason why admired your fic is because it was different from the usual lovey-dovey romantic ones we come across. Sasuke/Sakura is an angsty pairing, its kinda ironic how there are absolutely no dark fics within this pairing :huh

It's not that I don't want angst....and I never said he COULDN'T be a jerk.... But most of the people write his as TOO MUCH of a jerk....or more of a jerk than he actually is........maybe I'm not explaining this right......but no, I'm totally ok with angst :nod

batz
06-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah, traci-san it's on ff.net, it was made almost a year ago, so you may just want to search it.
Yeah, I made some too, but I need to improve on my abilities. They aren't all that great but my profile is here: My stories (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/904219/ ) if you want to check them out. :nod
And yes batz-san, it's true, there aren't too many dark ones out there, and those ones would fit the two best, considering their relationship
You're a writer too!!
Looks like you're keeping a low profile.
I'll definately go through your fics and if you don't mind, give you some constructive criticism as well :wink
*saves link*

@traci-13 - Yeah, being too much of a jerk is bad too, but, its pretty rare to see him do that in fics. Its always the opposite, him being totally romantic, which really puts me off because it spoils his character, right??

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:07 PM

I know >.> Thats why I made it. Sasuke hatefull and lusting. And a total bastard like he is. But we love him anyway^^

It's not that I don't want angst....and I never said he COULDN'T be a jerk.... But most of the people write his as TOO MUCH of a jerk....or more of a jerk than he actually is........maybe I'm not explaining this right......but no, I'm totally ok with angst :nod
>.> if you want a cruel, cruel, evil, dark, twisted and sick two-shot, ask me ;D

batz
06-04-2006, 05:10 PM
^Hell yeah!!
I've developed a craving for dark fics :nuts
Do you have anymore of them??

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:11 PM
@traci-13 - Yeah, being too much of a jerk is bad too, but, its pretty rare to see him do that in fics. Its always the opposite, him being totally romantic, which really puts me off because it spoils his character, right??

yeah....I don't like those either...... AHHHHHH! Why can't I find any really GOOD really LONG one that get him just in between (just right)

It's not fair!

Oh! And I write too, I have a profile on fanfiction.net too, I just haven't written any Naruto ones yet.....(I am working on ideas for a couple though) :nod I've just written fanfics for One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, and Marmalade Boy.....I probably should finish my One Piece one before I start a Naruto one though.....the One Piece fans may kill me ......:(

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:13 PM
^Hell yeah!!
I've developed a craving for dark fics :nuts
Do you have anymore of them??

Nope, but I'm working on one though. it's a one shot[again] I dont like writing SakuSasu stories xD I just like writing oneshots. If I write a story it will end up all fluffy

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Be sure to post it for us when your finished with it Arwen-san! I'm gonna wanna read it!

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Be sure to post it for us when your finished with it Arwen-san! I'm gonna wanna read it!
I promise I will ^^

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:18 PM
YEA! :dance It's a promise then :hug

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:19 PM
YEA! :dance It's a promise then :hug
Yupp^^
The new one will be named "Tomorrow." I have some problems starting, seeing how I DONT want it to be like "Dangerous Mind." I dont think it will be so twisted as that one, but it will be very dark =3

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Yes, you must tell us Arwen-san so we may relish in it's greatness :)
:omg traci-san, what's your ff.net name, I like RurKen and MB.
And no, batz-san I wouldn't mind constructive criticism I actually need it, my sister won't tell me what my fics are lacking, and I know there's quite a bit I need to add, so criticism would be great. :amuse

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:21 PM
what pairings do you like for those anime's though sasukescherryblossom-san?

.....plus I wrote my RuroKen fanfic when I was like 17, so it's rather bad :scry

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:24 PM
.....plus I wrote my RuroKen fanfic when I was like 17, so it's rather bad :scry
o.O;; Age doesnt matter!

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:26 PM
It did for me......I'm not saying that it does for you guys, but my writing skills were quite bad back then.......

Then I went into a creative writing class and I became better.....so that's why!

:scry I wasn't BORN with the talents like you guys, I had to make them :scry

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:29 PM
It did for me......I'm not saying that it does for you guys, but my writing skills were quite bad back then.......

Then I went into a creative writing class and I became better.....so that's why!

:scry I wasn't BORN with the talents like you guys, I had to make them :scry
Aww [hugs you] I'm not born with talent for writing :'D I can do HTML & cut hair. Thats my talents. I get a C in writing on school >.> Believe me, I cant write good. Thats why I adore my beta's!

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I bet they're great traci-san! Cause if age matters, mine must suck since I'm only 13. I wasn't born with writing abilities either, plot bunnies just wouldn't leave my head so I jotted them down. Meh, I need a beta though. I've never even been in creative writing, so my abilities aren't great like other authors. All I can hope for is that I get better as I write more. :amuse
And can't wait for the fic Arwen-san, I love dark fics (even my custom title says I'm an angst lover)
And the pairings I like are
RurKen: KenshinKaoru, MegumiSanosuke, AoshiMisao
MB: ArimiGinta, MikiYuu, MeikoSatoshi, but I don't mind MeikoNaachan since it happened

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:34 PM
I bet they're great traci-san! Cause if age matters, mine must suck since I'm only 13. I wasn't born with writing abilities either, plot bunnies just wouldn't leave my head so I jotted them down. I've never even been in creative writing, so my abilities aren't great like other authors. All I can hope for is that I get better as I write more. :amuse
And can't wait for the fic Arwen-san, I love dark fics (even my custom title says I'm an angst lover)
And the pairings I like are
RurKen: KenshinKaoru, MegumiSanosuke, AoshiMisao
MB: ArimiGinta, MikiYuu, MeikoSatoshi, but I don't mind MeikoNaachan since it happened

Ok! I'll tell you then because my Rurouni Kenshin Fanfic is a Sanosuke/Megumi one and my Marmalade Boy one is a Arimi/Ginata one! I'm gonna PM it to ya though!

Hey! You like all the coupling I do :dance Coolness :hug

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:37 PM
=3 None of you guys like ItaSaku?

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Ok! I'll tell you then because my Rurouni Kenshin Fanfic is a Sanosuke/Megumi one and my Marmalade Boy one is a Arimi/Ginata one! I'm gonna PM it to ya though!

Hey! You like all the coupling I do :dance Coolness :hug
Awesome :glomp ArimiGinta is my fav coupling for MB too. Waiting for the PM from you, I'll review the stories even. :)
And let me know when your Naruto stories are posted, I'm eager to see them. :nod
EDIT: ItaSaku? I've never read any fics for it. But I can't say I'm the biggest fan of Itachi himself either so that may be why.

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
@ Arwen-san, nope no ItaSaku for me.....sorry :sweatdrop

@ sasukescherryblossom-san, ok I'll let you know (I'll probably Pm them to you again.....) but I'll warn you know, one will be a collection of SasuSaku drabbles, the other a GaaraxOC set of drabbles and the last one will be about all the children....and they'll all be intermingled :nod So you may have to read them all!

Oh! And when I get a chance to read yours I'll make sure to reveiw them as well :dance

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 05:49 PM

@ sasukescherryblossom-san, ok I'll let you know (I'll probably Pm them to you again.....) but I'll warn you know, one will be a collection of SasuSaku drabbles, the other a GaaraxOC set of drabbles and the last one will be about all the children....and they'll all be intermingled :nod So you may have to read them all!

Oh! And when I get a chance to read yours I'll make sure to reveiw them as well :dance
I love drabbles, I started a collection myself, it was the first thing I did. And I love GaaraOC, I write stories with them with my sister (we have a joint name) I'll definitely read them all. :P

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:55 PM
I love drabbles, I started a collection myself, it was the first thing I did. And I love GaaraOC, I write stories with them with my sister (we have a joint name) I'll definitely read them all. :P

Cool! Thanks! Originally I wasn't gonna post the Gaara OC one, but if you'll read it I'll post it then......some of them may be a little on the citrus side though :amuse (except the one about the kids....well, at least the kids won't be)

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry I was gone xD My phone called. Another girl who broke up with her bf. And they always call me god damn it -.-

Anemone
06-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Sorry I was gone xD My phone called. Another girl who broke up with her bf. And they always call me god damn it -.-

lol, I know how that is :P

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 05:59 PM
EDIT: ItaSaku? I've never read any fics for it. But I can't say I'm the biggest fan of Itachi himself either so that may be why.
Aw xD I adore ItaSaku ^^ if you feel like giving it a shot you should read "Metamorphosis" by MitsukiShiori. =) That will make a very good start on the ItaSaku.
I'm writing one too, but thats not so good xD

lol, I know how that is :P
Annoying is what it is xD

nightmistress
06-04-2006, 06:01 PM
I happen to LOVE ItaSaku. I swear I haven't read a bad fic for it yet!

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
I happen to LOVE ItaSaku. I swear I haven't read a bad fic for it yet!
Read Metamorphosis, Evolution, Memento & Salvation o.o?

nightmistress
06-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Read Metamorphosis, Evolution, Memento & Salvation o.o?
Not yet, but they're on my list. I've been really busy and when I read my fics I have to read them in one sitting. I actually may tackle one today.:)

ArwenChan
06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Not yet, but they're on my list. I've been really busy and when I read my fics I have to read them in one sitting. I actually may tackle one today.:)
Good ^^ All of them are amazing!
Metamorphosis, Evolution & Salvation is a triolgy.
Memento is her newest fic xD

I have a story too >.> Poisoned cherry blossom >.> Kind of stuck though.

Spork Ninja
06-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Joinage!
This is just one of those couples that you take one look at and say, " These two just look perfect together."
Now let's just hope Kishi doesn't screw up.

sasukescherryblossom
06-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Wow, you're in a lot of FCs I am, Spork Ninja-san, welcome!

phoenixblood
06-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Spork Ninja....I.Love.Your.Avy.

Oh, and welcome. :)

@ Arwen, I keep wanting to read a good ItaSaku fic, but I'd probably lean more toward ItaSakuSasu triangle (and preferably ending SasuSaku :wink) than just ItaSaku. I don't know, I think that would be an interesting take on the brothers' already messed up relationship - have any good recs for that?

nightmistress
06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Spork Ninja....I.Love.Your.Avy.

Oh, and welcome. :)

@ Arwen, I keep wanting to read a good ItaSaku fic, but I'd probably lean more toward ItaSakuSasu triangle (and preferably ending SasuSaku :wink) than just ItaSaku. I don't know, I think that would be an interesting take on the brothers' already messed up relationship - have any good recs for that?
Well I haven't gotten around to it yet, but this one is certainly on my list if you want a triangle:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2190572/1/

I hear it's a helluva story! Also, do you speak spanish? I've come across some decent spanish fics as well.

phoenixblood
06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Thanks, nightmistress, I'll have to check that fic out. And....no, I don't really speak Spanish. I took French in high school, but I forget most of it now, and then minored in Japanse - if you haven't figured that out from my translating of doujinshi....speaking of which, I need to get back on that again, I've had a fever recently and didn't feel like squinting at tiny kanji. But thanks for the rec! :amuse

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum