Official Gundam 00 movie thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Utopia Realm
01-07-2010, 12:39 PM
This movie just has me pumped. Graham's mech should be kickass. Hopefully.

OniTasku
01-07-2010, 02:06 PM
It needs to ride that shield like a surfboard for its finisher. :awesome

Oh god, it would be Chrome Shelled Regios all over again. :D:

paulatreides0
01-07-2010, 04:23 PM
I still believe in Setsuna/Marina, I believe, I believe...:-(
I personally hated that bitch..she turned Setsuna into a complete pussy..... MARINA MUST DIEEEE!!!

I like that, they are pushing FeldtXSetsuna.
:wtf pwease do itz...I always liked Feldt the best out of the female characters, and she got the great and might Lockon stolen her by teh evillllleeee Ali-Al so she deserves this!!

Talk about a show of good genetics.:noworry
now all they have to do is add in the Nu/Hi-Nu and one of the Turn-A/Xs and it'll be perfect!

I still want to see Graham's mech.
Graham will pwn everything....with a fighter jet :ho

Considering Gundam Unicorn comes right after 00, and 00 was originally supposed to take place in the Universal Century until executive meddling screwed that up...
actually, isn't it possible that 00 is connected to UC via Turn-A/X? I mean, I had my own theory for the movie...but....didn't anyone find it in the slightest strange that 00 came REALLY close to UC at some points (and not even in just the form of retcons either)

As long as CE isn't connected to UC I'm fine with it though

And as stated a few hundred times before: :wtf Quantaaa....sexyyyyy

anony34215
01-07-2010, 06:19 PM
I personally hated that bitch..she turned Setsuna into a complete pussy..... MARINA MUST DIEEEE!!!

:lmao I never heard that one. How did she do that?

Saiko
01-07-2010, 06:21 PM

Marina : The time will come where people will understand each other..

Setsuna : Fuck That ! I am a Gundam and I want to kill people !

paulatreides0
01-07-2010, 06:40 PM

setsuna before and after meeting her and knowing her awhile. compare. she made him...-shudders- more peaceful and willing to kill people. MARINA MUUSTTT DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a sidenote: GO FELDT!!!!

anony34215
01-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Marina : The time will come where people will understand each other..

Setsuna : Fuck That ! I am a Gundam and I want to kill people !

...:zaru
You're joking, right?

setsuna before and after meeting her and knowing her awhile. compare. she made him...-shudders- more peaceful and willing to kill people. MARINA MUUSTTT DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a sidenote: GO FELDT!!!!

See above.

Also, Feldt/Graham is what I'm going for. Now that I can like Feldt again, since her CD flopped and the director said the flower scene wasn't romantic. /is petty and spiteful :LOS

paulatreides0
01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
DAMN ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might start hating 00 now...........

but yeah, it was after meeting that Marina that he started to become more peaceful and whatnot....bitch.................. She killed his kickassness :cry

Bender
02-07-2010, 03:00 PM
After a month long absence of Gundam 00 news finally new info on the movie! :laugh

:wtf :wtf :wtf

Gundam 00 movie trailer caps

http://hideyoshi.2ch.net/test/read.c...65436889/1-

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9605/1265435723002.jpg

http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/zi263-1-2cdb.jpg

http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/zi263-2-2cdb.jpg

Also some bad news folks.... :(

It appears (http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/89ce858bec2ceeb514de61195832121d) that Animedia has confirmed the September release date for the movie.

http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpres...tetc-2ch-dump/

According to the article, the character that appeared in the end of the year countdown in a light blue suit without glasses was, in fact, Tieria.

*However, for some reason, Director Mizushima has become “‘General’ Director Mizushima”
“The movie version that could be called 00’s final act... "

Tranquil Fury
02-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Whose the silver haired guy with the Innovator eyes?

Bender
02-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Whose the silver haired guy with the Innovator eyes?

Possibly a relative of Lindt

You know....The guy that approved of the massacre of the Katharon base and was at Katie Mannekin's throat and vice versa.

Saiko
02-07-2010, 04:39 PM
That are the same type of Eyes Setsuna has .. It's probably like Setsuna a True Innovator.

Ishamael
02-07-2010, 08:11 PM
September?! 7 months are gonna kill me. I still want to see Grahams Flag, seriously we've seen every Gundam except for his.

Also the silver haired guy is probably a true Innovator although how they plan to pull of his story is beyond me.

paulatreides0
02-07-2010, 08:46 PM
I wonder how many UC references this one is going to have :hmm

anyways, let me put it simply: no Grahm=no watch for me....unless they include at least one second of the original Lockon, in which case....

Crimson King
02-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I wonder how many UC references this one is going to have :hmm

anyways, let me put it simply: no Grahm=no watch for me....unless they include at least one second of the original Lockon, in which case....

Jupiter = Crossbone Gundam?

:LOS

paulatreides0
02-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Jupiter = Crossbone Gundam?

:LOS

Grahm better fucking get it :pek:gun

.......and Turn A revives Lockon and makes him the single most badass pilot in all of 00 :awesome

Sephiroth
02-08-2010, 01:42 AM
I liked Marina, she was a good person.

I hope Innovator Sephiroth turns out be a cool villain.

paulatreides0
02-08-2010, 09:29 AM
I liked Marina, she was a good person.

I hope Innovator Sephiroth turns out be a cool villain.

I hated that bitch...............

Setsuna:kill, kill, kill!! must bring peace!!! :argh
-meets marina-
Setsuna: can't you see killing is wrong?! :cry

NOOOOOO!!! He went from badass to....ughhhh.......:cry

Sephiroth
02-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Setsuna remained pretty tough, and his resolve to fight only got stronger after Lock On's death.

Tranquil Fury
02-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Setsuna became more sensible. He prefered to disable to talk things out but that did'nt hinder him as CIS and he still killed when he had to. He did'nt kill Louise because he blamed himself and CB for what happened to her and he wanted to help Saji save her from Ribbons. He did'nt kill Graham because he felt CB had made him "distorted".

He killed Ribbons just fine. He was a tough and sensible main with some cool moments here and there.

Tranquil Fury
02-08-2010, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7tnpBsdgY

Scenes from the new compilation movie. This is for season one.

paulatreides0
02-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Setsuna remained pretty tough, and his resolve to fight only got stronger after Lock On's death.
Yes, but if it hadn't been for her he could have killed Ali Al earlier on and exacted Lockon's revenge personally :quite

And of course Lockon's death did that, it was so epic it would make even Jesus Yahmato grow a pair :quite

Setsuna became more sensible. He prefered to disable to talk things out but that did'nt hinder him as CIS and he still killed when he had to. He did'nt kill Louise because he blamed himself and CB for what happened to her and he wanted to help Saji save her from Ribbons. He did'nt kill Graham because he felt CB had made him "distorted".

He killed Ribbons just fine. He was a tough and sensible main with some cool moments here and there.
good point....but I missed the pyschopathic killerrr...just like I missed Hallelujah who was just plain :awesome

actually, tbh, that isnt my main problem with her. my main problem with her is that she reminded me a little too much of some SEED characters...

Marianna: Oh noes! War! Lets sing a song and make it all better!!

And the most annoying part is, it kinda worked!! :argh:argh

anony34215
02-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Marina hate makes me punch babies.

Now deliver on my delicious Setsuna/Marina in the movie, director.

paulatreides0
02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
FeldtxSetsuna 4eva! :pek

Tranquil Fury
02-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Was'nt there some interview that said Setsuna's relationship with Marina was maternal? I don't think he likes any woman romantically, he's more into Gundams. Joke aside I meant he only cares about becoming what the Gundam symbolises.

paulatreides0
02-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Was'nt there some interview that said Setsuna's relationship with Marina was maternal? I don't think he likes any woman romantically, he's more into Gundams. Joke aside I meant he only cares about becoming what the Gundam symbolises.
You're right in both cases.

Personally, I'd prefer him with Feldt. And the last episodes of 00 S2 hinted at that as well....-denial-

Graham Aker
02-12-2010, 09:50 PM
When the conflict is over, I'm sure he'll go for the pussy instead of the cockpit.

paulatreides0
02-12-2010, 10:19 PM
When the conflict is over, I'm sure he'll go for the pussy instead of the cockpit.

He takes Feldt, because he showed her affection upon receiving the flower and he prizes it :quite

Sephiroth
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Then Graham will come get the Gundam, dunno what he will do with it though.:geg

Tranquil Fury
02-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Are you implying a threesome? Sick bastard, what kind of things are you into?!.

Sephiroth
02-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Setsuna gets Marina and Feldt? :hmm

Better keep your woman close Allelujah.

paulatreides0
02-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Setsuna gets Marina and Feldt? :hmm

Better keep your woman close Allelujah Saji.

She's better like that

Masurao
02-16-2010, 06:31 PM
This movie needs to come out already. Looking forward to seeing the sexy Quant in action.

anony34215
02-20-2010, 10:42 PM

I'll believe that interview when I see it. :quite

As for Feldt/Setsuna, I'm more than armed with directorial evidence, and I can provide links. /srsbsns shipper

paulatreides0
02-20-2010, 11:06 PM
As for Feldt/Setsuna, I'm more than armed with directorial evidence, and I can provide links. /srsbsns shipper

That's the only way it should ever be.

anony34215
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
That's the only way it should ever be.

Armed with directorial evidence? Or srsbsns? :hurr

paulatreides0
02-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Armed with directorial evidence? Or srsbsns? :hurr

No idea what the hell that is.

But I meant SetsunaxFeldt. Especially with directional evidence.

HE HAS 'ZE FLOWER!! :yell:yell
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9071/5oyf.jpg
I have won all you Marina-loving bastards! :del

anony34215
02-20-2010, 11:38 PM
No idea what the hell that is.

But I meant SetsunaxFeldt. Especially with directional evidence.

HE HAS 'ZE FLOWER!! :yell:yell
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9071/5oyf.jpg
I have won all you Marina-loving bastards! :del

Oh, so we're bringing out the big guns? I've got the Macross Cannon of 00 shippage evidence. :tomaflirt

With this interview, I will swing the sword of justice for Marina! :gar

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9356/1265254695102.jpg

Translation:

Top row:

Kouga: The relationship of Feldt and Setsuna (in episode 47, "For the Future") is interesting...

Mizushima: Is it love? It's not (lol). At least at that point in time. When she thought about to which Meister to send the flower to, it became Setsuna by process of elimination. It appeared to her that he's in the most imminent danger. At the transition[1] start, seeing him so determined, she purely thought, "I want him to come back safely". That's it. When she said, "I wonder if Marina will get angry," it came from her honest feelings.

Third row, starting from first question:

Scriptwriter Kuroda says that "there is no romantic emotion".

Mizushima: Just like that. During that time, Feldt gave a flower to Setsuna as a "comrade". Feldt has different emotions for each of the Meisters. Among them, Feldt's outlook resembles Setsuna's whose age is closest to hers. Just before the great final battle where the all the Meisters might have died, Allelujah has Marie, Lyle has Anew, and Tieria is not human (lol), so the only companion that she could straightly run to, was Setsuna. Her line that goes, "I wonder if Marina will get angry" is not about a girl who feels guilty for an illicit love. There might be a misunderstanding, but that is what it is.

Fourth row, image at the right:

Abegawa: I see.

Mizushima: She put into the flower that she gave to Setsuna her earnest wish, saying "I want you to return alive". During the recording of that scene, the VA Takagaki asked, "How long have I liked Setsuna?" with teary eyes and I was stumped (smirk). I explained to her, and we received a very good performance from her.

Abegawa: There is a great uproar among the fans. They say, "This is the coming of a new romance!"

Mizushima: Everyone's heads is too corrupted with thoughts on love (lol).

Fourth row, image at the left:

Abegawa: The relationship of Setsuna and Marina, that isn't love too?

Mizushima: Yup, strictly speaking, it isn't. I think that it might be a stage of understanding before love, but will these two feelings intersect ahead of that point?

Tranquil Fury
02-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Thank you, he does'nt like either. You've ended your own fandom and paul's now thankfully I won't have to put up with shippers. Setsuna loves someone about as much as Heero loves Relena or Kira loves Lacus in short he does'nt have romantic feelings for anyone. If you want romance mecha watch Eureka 7, 08th MS team, RahXephon or something.

Mizushima: Everyone's heads is too corrupted with thoughts on love (lol)

*Looks at recent posts*
*nods*

paulatreides0
02-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Thank you, he does'nt like either. You've ended your own fandom and paul's now thankfully I won't have to put up with shippers. Setsuna loves someone about as much as Heero loves Relena or Kira loves Lacus in short he does'nt have romantic feelings for anyone. If you want romance mecha watch Eureka 7, 08th MS team, RahXephon or something.
:lmao

I personally don't care as long as it is not Marina...cause I just plain hate her.

Tranquil Fury
02-21-2010, 12:23 AM
I don't hate her she's a pacifist type who walks a different path. She's basically the Relena to Setsuna's Heero which means no romance so everytime people argue over a pairing that involves Setsuna it's laughable because he has no romantic feelings for anyone.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 12:34 AM

*Looks at recent posts*
*nods*

Well now that you've told me how to watch and appreciate shows, I'll change my ways and interpret everything your way. :sag

Oh wait, I'm not. Cool if you don't like romance, dude, but just don't comment on it then. Talk about something else if we bother you so much, more than enough room in the thread for it. :zaru

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 12:37 AM
I prefer Dragonball Z's take on romance. :quite

Unless it's good like 08th MS Team.

Anyways, giant robots punching and shooting each other!

anony34215
02-21-2010, 12:43 AM
I prefer Dragonball Z's take on romance. :quite

Timeskip and suddenly, babies? :hurr

But since this is the movie thread, have a spoiler ridden link: screenshots from the official movie trailer, with trailer speech subbed. (http://community.livejournal.com/gundam00/945590.html#cutid1)

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Graham is confirmed? Good news.

Timeskip and suddenly, babies? :hurr
Just skip right to the awesome offspring. :awesome

anony34215
02-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Graham is confirmed? Good news.

I thought he'd been seen in previous movie scans? Or did I imagine that?

Just skip right to the awesome offspring. :awesome

I wish we'd seen Shiro and Aina's kid. :-(

Tranquil Fury
02-21-2010, 01:29 AM
08th MS team was my fav Gundam. I've heard Setsuna pilots a flag in the movie?

Release date is in September.

-Movie is set 2 years after S2,which is in 2314 I think.

-Movie is 2 hours long

-New Celestial Being Gundams and mobile suits are:

Setsuna-
GNT-0000 00 Qan[t] [Twin Drive System/Quanta System equiped]

Lyle
GN-010 Gundam Zabanya [Color change from original:More green involved according to latest screenshot]

Allelujah
GN-011 Gundam Harute

Tiera
CB-002 Raphael Gundam [Color change from concept design:white parts has turned purple,chest area has turned to dark purple according to the head screenshot we saw in the mag]

Unknown
Dynames Repair Condenser type

-New transformable GN Flag

-GN-X IV

-Setsuna will have a Flag at some point;based on the word seen of some of the concept papers during the original teaser.Although it should be noted that Flag seen in the sketches ARE NOT it,only the words is seen but the actual art is not.Whether this will be in the final movie is not knowned at this point.

-Setsuna and Lockon have continues their interventions in the past 2 years but without using Gundams and using various methods,however what method specifically is not elaborated.[Newtype Issue January 10 if I'm not mistaken]

-Celestial Being used up most of their materials and funds during the final battle of S2.They have used up most of the materials that Feresht managed to save and acquire in 00F but has run low on it after the final battle,thus they are in a crisis.[Mentioned in 00V Senki Chapter 1,but reiterated in Newtype January if I'm not mistaken]

-Celestial Being only possessed 3 GN Drives left at the end of S2.They went to Jupiter to undergo some sort of project but the exact nature and result of it is unknown.Ian stayed back.[00V Senki Chapter 1]

-Veda is in the hands of the Federation,since they have seized The Celestial Being deep space exploration colony ship as we know from the sidestories.[00N Chapter 2]

-Tiera returns to Celestial Being in a physical body,wearing a blue S1 pilot suit nonetheless.Seen in the New Year Trailblazer [There is something suspicious about the way he looks and thus its suspicious whether it could be somebody else but the magazines recently comfirned that its really him]

-Allelujah returns from his 2 year hike with Marie.

-Not much is known but there is a guy who looks alot like Lindt in one of the magazine pics,but has glowing eyes and is evil looking.Probably villain related,not much is known.

-Graham was seen onboard Ptolemy in the New Year Trailblazer,why he's there is unknown but Ptolemy was attacked by a GN Flag forcing an emergency launch of 00Q by Setsuna not long after.[New Year's trailblazer]

-A Nena lookalike will appear wearing a scientists type clothes,although we know its not her.From the Trailblazer

This is confirmed no?

@Damaris/Marina/Tsundere: I don't hate romance it's just the main character in question does'nt seem to care about romance himself which is why I find it funny when people argue over his pairing.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 01:32 AM
08th MS team was my fav Gundam. I've heard Setsuna pilots a flag in the movie?

@Damaris/Marina/Tsundere: I don't hate romance it's just the main character in question does'nt seem to care about romance himself which is why I find it funny when people argue over his pairing.

08 MS Team is awesome. :ohpek
Norris. :gar

You remembered all of my names?! :uwah

Tranquil Fury
02-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Yes, it's not hard. Marina->Tsundere->Damaris. And yes Norris was awesome with all the things he pulled, also the ending was nice.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah, but still. :lmao People I talk regularly with on here forget who I am when I change my name. Thanks. :33

I would have loved to see what Norris could do in an advanced Mobile Suit. Would have been awesome. nd Setsuna piloting a flag can only be ftw. :quite

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Damaris=Marina & Tsudere? :confused

Well the more you know.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Damaris=Marina & Tsudere? :confused

Well the more you know.

I hope that's not a bad thing? :uwah

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Well if I recall correctly, Marina posted here, and Tsudere posted in the Final Fantasy XIII thread.

But that be you.

Not bad though.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Well if I recall correctly, Marina posted here, and Tsudere posted in the Final Fantasy XIII thread.

But that be you.

Not bad though.

Well as long as it's not bad. :hurr

Yeah, I tend to take long breaks between my name changes, and come back when I've caught onto another interest...hence when I was Marina I mostly posted in here, and Tsundere stuck to the gaming section. Now, I'm just kinda floating.

Bender
02-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Dialogue from the Gundam 00 movie trailer

???: Starting particle missile attack according to Plan D-34 upon arrival at the point.

Lyle: You're slow, even though you're an Innovator

Sumeragi: Is this... the dialogue to come?

Lyle, to Setsuna who is groaning: Setsuna!

New character to Kati: Don't you want to know... what an Innovator's true power is?

Allelujah: Targeting Marie? Why?

Marina: I want to search for the very best means for promoting greater mutual understanding.

Setsuna: I don't understand, I really don't understand.

Pseudo-Nena: The database for citizens who had high QBW factor who can become Innovators are...

Graham: I wasn't able to wait! Boy!

Tieria: It was decided that we Innovators will walk with humanity. And if that's the case!

Setsuna: Roger. 00Q, Setsuna F. Seiei, launch!

Trailer screenshots

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5565/1266662590627.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9577/1266662205181.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6220/1266661311792.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7685/1266662119738.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3240/1266662516494.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4978/1266661423498.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6453/1266684739565.jpg

Tranquil Fury
02-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Why does Tierra say Innovator? He's an Innovade.

anony34215
02-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Blaze, can you tag those pictures? They are stretching my screen.

Why does Tierra say Innovator? He's an Innovade.

Tieria wants to be a real boy. :-(

Graham Aker
02-21-2010, 08:10 AM
I came buckets.

New Flag. :wtf

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 11:32 AM

Is this a giant Flag? :wha

Graham Aker
02-21-2010, 01:51 PM
That is no Flag boy! No Flag!

It's probably a new spaceship/MS carrier. :edu

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 02:51 PM
It looks like it very much can transform though.

Saiko
02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
I hope we will have Graham and not Mr.Bushido in the movie :(

Sephiroth
02-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Don't worry, Graham will be his good old weaboo self. :amuse

paulatreides0
02-21-2010, 08:07 PM
I came buckets.

New Flag. :wtf

Only Engineers in training are allowed to say that, kind sir. :pek:gun

Is this a giant Flag? :wha
Giant, recolored Asshimar. :quite

That is no Flag boy! No Flag!

STOP STEALING MY LINES!!!! /rant

Graham Aker
02-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I don't see your name on them lines. :ho

Es
02-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Graham you mechaphille...:pek

Masurao
02-22-2010, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WNe6BrTbc&feature=player_embedded

~Greed~
02-22-2010, 12:47 PM

It looks like graham is with celestial being:S.

That is kind of cool.

And awesome, a new flag:awesome.

Saiko
02-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Im starting to fap.

Ol' good Graham is back and now he is with CB.

anony34215
02-22-2010, 01:10 PM

brb back fapping forever :druul

fuck plot, i just want 120 minutes of mecha fighting. good lord. :love

also, i didn't like the new haircuts when the design sketches were leaked, but animated everyone looks very nice. marina was pretty. :ohpek

and those new cockpits are sexy.

Graham Aker
02-22-2010, 02:11 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKK!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

Tranquil Fury
02-22-2010, 02:50 PM
^My thoughts exactly.

paulatreides0
02-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Graham you mechaphille...:pek

You say it like there's something wrong with that. :pek

Grahm, kicking ass yet again with only a FLAGG.

Also...................HOLY SHIT!!

I NEEDDDD TO SEEEE THIS!!!!!

Bender
02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

SETSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING ALPHA OMEGA AWESOME WIN!!!!!!!!!

:yell :yell

:wtf :wtf

Sephiroth
02-22-2010, 04:37 PM
My thoughts are, meh.

anony34215
02-22-2010, 06:04 PM
My thoughts are, meh.

:-(

You made a single tear roll down my face.

Sephiroth
02-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Well, the trailer wasn't very exciting.

Random Member
02-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I think the music starting around the halfway point managed to get me more hyped up than the scenes themselves. Not that that's bad or anything. I'm really looking forward to this.

skiboydoggy
02-23-2010, 06:07 AM
:-(

You made a single tear roll down my face.
Don't worry, we think it was cool. Sephiroth is the guy who liked Kamen Rider Kiva, ignore him. :ho

lambda
02-23-2010, 06:23 AM
The trailer wasn't bad. I'd probably appreciate more if I wasn't in the middle of a Unicorn Gundam high.

Amuro
02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah after watching Unicorn i just can't get excited for this good thing it'll be age's before it's out.

Qan[T] is the only new design i like.

Graham Aker
02-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Don't worry, we think it was cool. Sephiroth is the guy who liked Kamen Rider Kiva, ignore him. :ho
And Code Gays. :zaru

Sephiroth
02-23-2010, 08:43 AM

Screw you. :zaru

because I very much like Gundam 00, but I like every Gundam.

Yeah after watching Unicorn i just can't get excited for this good thing it'll be age's before it's out.

:edu

And Code Gays. :zaru

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1211245646437.gif

paulatreides0
02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
The trailer wasn't bad. I'd probably appreciate more if I wasn't in the middle of a Unicorn Gundam high.
That's true enough. Compare to what was shown of Gundam Unicorn, this trailer is very meh. In its own time it'd probably rile up a lot of attention though.

Goddamn it, you stole my siggy idea! :cry

Why do you keep doing this to me Hagi?....

Tranquil Fury
02-23-2010, 10:24 AM
The 00 subs will come out months after the release, Unicorn can keep me occupied during that time. As a Gundam fan I'm happy because of these two.

Graham Aker
02-23-2010, 11:04 AM
A good year for Gundam I'd say. Unicorn, and then midway through the year, Gundam 00 the movie. Awesome.

Ah, a gruesome reminder of how I loathe Lelouch.

paulatreides0
02-23-2010, 01:48 PM
The 00 subs will come out months after the release, Unicorn can keep me occupied during that time. As a Gundam fan I'm happy because of these two.
The 00 Subs haven't come out??

Ah, a gruesome reminder of how I loathe Lelouch.
Technically, that wasn't Lulu's fault, he tried to avoid it.....

anony34215
02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
The 00 Subs haven't come out??

I think he's talking about movie subs, since we have to wait for the DVD to be released, uploaded and translated. :-(

paulatreides0
02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
I think he's talking about movie subs, since we have to wait for the DVD to be released, uploaded and translated. :-(

The movie came out? :huh

I thought it was coming out on September of this year??

Kuwabara99
02-23-2010, 04:29 PM

epic. just epic

Kamishiro Yuki
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Wait wait wait... the movie is.. out?
I thought it would be out by the end of the year @__@

anony34215
02-23-2010, 04:52 PM
The movie came out? :huh

I thought it was coming out on September of this year??

Wait wait wait... the movie is.. out?
I thought it would be out by the end of the year @__@

No, no, I meant that not only do we have to wait until the movie is out, we still have to wait another six months or so for the DVD to be released, and then subs.

Sephiroth
02-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Man. :kickcan

Kamishiro Yuki
02-23-2010, 05:04 PM
No, no, I meant that not only do we have to wait until the movie is out, we still have to wait another six months or so for the DVD to be released, and then subs.

Things are so gay sometimes... By that time i'll forget how much i like Lockon stratos or how to write Allelujah Haptism

EDIT: Speaking of Haptism...

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/14/1429623.jpg

Nice body

/cuts head/

paulatreides0
02-23-2010, 05:36 PM

Oh. Well, you never know. The EurekaseveN movie came out in Japan, and I was watching it in Hi-Def on the internet within two days.

anony34215
02-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Oh. Well, you never know. The EurekaseveN movie came out in Japan, and I was watching it in Hi-Def on the internet within two days.

God, I hope that happens. And for the Macross Frontier movie as well.

Graham Aker
02-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Japan is much more stricter now when it comes to piracy. The Kamen Rider Decade Double film which came out last December if I'm not mistaken, has yet to reach the internets. :D:

Technically, that wasn't Lulu's fault, he tried to avoid it.....
Indirectly responsible. :zaru

paulatreides0
02-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Japan is much more stricter now when it comes to piracy. The Kamen Rider Decade Double film which came out last December if I'm not mistaken, has yet to reach the internets. :D:
Meh, they're still finding a way around it. Once they don't come out, then I'll start worrying.

Indirectly responsible. :zaru
So you're gonna blame him for something he couldn't help, and although he tried to avoid it, it was out of his power? Then I blame you for world hunger :zaru

Masurao
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Can't wait to see Graham kick some ass in this movie.

Graham Aker
03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/250m1q9.jpg

:gar

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum