"Killer Bee Facts"

Pages : [1] 2

Believe it!!!
01-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Ha, LOL! Good there.

Mider T
01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
I like my own facts better, because these are merely chuunin level.

GangWarlord
01-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Ha, LOL! Good there.

Hey, thanks. :cool

I like my own facts better, because these are merely chuunin level.

Then by all means, post them here. That's what this thread is for.

Ben Grimm
01-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Killer bee can only have sex with Medic Nins, any other female would be unable to heal afterward and simply die

~Gesy~
01-14-2009, 08:46 PM
killer bee is Gai's father..this is the only theory that can explain gai's awesomeness

Tenacious Lee
01-14-2009, 09:25 PM
I cant resist it...

Killerbee lost his virginity before his dad.
The boogeyman checks his closet at night for Killerbee.
MC Hammer learned the hard way that Killerbee CAN "touch this."

th0m3s
01-14-2009, 09:30 PM
When Killerbee jumps in water he doesn't get wet, the water gets Killerbee

Supa Swag
01-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Killer Bee doesn't sneeze, the sound is just the universe ripping apart dimensions due to Bee's expulsion of SWAG from his mouth.

GangWarlord
01-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Long ago, one of Killer Bee's ancestors ejaculated in a sage's eyes... Those eyes are now known as the Rinnegan.

Sunabozu
01-15-2009, 01:06 AM
lol killer bee ...

Cirus
01-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Hmmmm. those are some interesting facts right there. I will read them all and lol at all of them, cause they are interesting.

shyakugaun
01-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Oh man this thread is made og gold 10 stars XD

Soul
01-15-2009, 03:13 AM
Excellent and funny thread xD

John Connor
01-15-2009, 03:22 AM
Killer Bee appeared pretty late in the manga because Masashi Kishimoto's power level wasn't high enough earlier.

too many to chose from but I think this is my favorite

Grep
01-15-2009, 04:09 AM
My sig :zaru

konohakartel
01-15-2009, 05:00 AM
This thread exists because Killer Bee allows it.

Yagami1211
01-15-2009, 05:08 AM
There is no Akatsuki, but just a few bad guys Killer Bee allow to live :zaru !

Yagami1211
01-15-2009, 06:00 AM
If Killer Bee was the main character, he would have Ino, Tenten, Sakura, Hinata and Temari in his bed, at the same time. And the manga would already be finished.

auim
01-15-2009, 06:55 AM
He's black

Kitsukaru
01-15-2009, 07:16 AM
He's black
Yes. This is enough to make him awesome.
I agree :quite

Vagrant Tom
01-15-2009, 07:20 AM
He's black

Well spotted!

omg laser pew pew!
01-15-2009, 07:54 AM
I was expecting some Chuck Norris Facts rip-offs but these were actually pretty clever. Well done

Axl Low
01-15-2009, 10:06 AM
I love this thread. :rotfl
Thanks OP for the one liners xD

cs uchiha
01-15-2009, 10:18 AM
-killer bee created myobokuzans frog oil in one session
-killer bee is hotter than amaterasu
-orochimaru invented the cursed seal with a sample of killer bees cum and the stories about juugo are fake, why? coz killer bee sed so.

Axl Low
01-15-2009, 10:31 AM
He's black

Really? O:
I thought he was a rather dark shade of grey O:
Fook. :(

LastAzurE
01-15-2009, 10:34 AM
KillerBee isn't actually rapping that's just the sound of his 'awesome'

SpadeZ
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
The Siren's in Greek mythology were really just Killer Bee standing behind three pretty girls and raping for them.

haydenKyuubi
01-15-2009, 11:02 AM
KillerBee or not to be: this is the question that defines our existence :P

Tradewind
01-15-2009, 11:17 AM
KillerBee or not to be: this is the question that defines our existence :P

This one.

Killerbee carries seven swords for the lulz. We all know he only needs one.

Agmaster
01-15-2009, 11:37 AM
The Siren's in Greek mythology were really just Killer Bee standing behind three pretty girls and raping for them.

Shrug, I don't really think I can beat this, Spade. *clapclap*

Heran
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
You sir, deserve a +rep!

Kanali
01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Killer Bee once ate a playstation 2 and shat out Kratos and Dante.

Michael Jackson moonwalks. Killer Bee makes the moon walk.

Looking directly into Killer Bee can cause blindness.

Do you remember when Seven vanished from Married with Children? He ran from Killer Bee.

Penkihake
01-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Chuck rip-off but it's my favorite XD

Killer Bee destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chills Here
01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Killerbee was once told no . Since then, the word has been taken out of all dictionaries .

Sage Chakra
01-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Killerbee can grill in water

Catterix
01-15-2009, 03:32 PM
The Octopus has a penis in one of its tentacles.

Killer Bee has a penis in every one of his tentacles.

So when he rapes you, he REALLY rapes you :LOS

malaspina
01-15-2009, 03:38 PM
As a kid, Killer Bee had too much chakra to control. Some leaked out and that's how the Tailed Beasts came into this world.

Killer Zylos Wolf
01-15-2009, 03:42 PM
the kyuubi is scared of the hachibi because if hachibi needs help he will call killerbee to take over and he would rape the kyuubi then rap about it after.

killerbee spells rap with a "e" at the end of it. so when ever he says rap he is really saying rape

yrvd86
01-15-2009, 04:01 PM
They were gonna name the naruto bridge after killer bee but they couldnt because nobody crosses killerbee D=

GangWarlord
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Killer Bee was once a guitar player in Dragonforce, but the rest of the band couldn't keep up with him.
If Killer Bee were to summon Susano, Susano would be the one to get his life force drained.
Killer Bee once played a horror videogame. His presence scared the monsters off, and he thought it was a glitch.
Killer Bee can rock harder with enka than most musicians can with heavy metal.
Killer Bee is great at spinning (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/14/). He once challenged the Tasmanian Devil to a "spin-off" and won.
Speaking of spin-offs, Killer Bee-related filler arcs would be better than most non-filler arcs in Naruto.

He's black
Killer Bee's race is part "Black", part "Awesome". Biologists are thus far afraid to disagree that "Awesome" is a race.

-killer bee created myobokuzans frog oil in one session
Yeah, I've heard that the frog oil is actually Killer Bee's urine.
Killer Bee's planning to sue them... His lawyers are going to be Left Fist and Right Fist.

He started out carrying seven swords, should the situation ever arise that he has to fight all 7 Swordsmen of the Mist at the same time. This is, of course, no longer a likely threat, but he continues carrying all 7 swords anyway, just so he can throw some. Boomerangs were no good for throwing because they'd always return to him too soon. Once they go black, they can't go back elsewhere.

DJDOC
01-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Good for a few laughs. Nothing exciting. I appreciate the creativity and effort though.

haydenKyuubi
01-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Killerbee is the ultimate fucking jukebox of death :dupe

Yagami1211
01-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Killer Bee wouldn't learn Dynamic Entry, the awesomeness would blow up the Narutoverse.

Same if he were to wear the Might Suit.

konohakartel
01-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Gais Dynamic Entry was inspired when he witnessed Killer Bee fucking all of the virgin priestesses in one session.

Killer Zylos Wolf
01-15-2009, 06:18 PM
killerbee is so awsome that he has his own deffetion in the dictionary

he is also used as a picture to describe "awsome" and "fear"

as in "killerbee" is so "awsome" he is "feared" by everyone.

Lestat Uchiha
01-15-2009, 06:28 PM
KillerBee does not put his sunglasses on, they just feel atracted to his pure awesomeness.

KillerBee once got bored on a battlefield and decided to show his breakdancing skills to the enemy......there were no survivors and the world almost got out of its orbit.

malaspina
01-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Hanzou's fame was due to the fact he was able to hold his ground against Killer Bee. For about three seconds.

ninjaq
01-15-2009, 07:25 PM
My sig :zaru
Killerbee is why Wu Tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

haydenKyuubi
01-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Who says 8-Tails was sealed in Killerbee lies!! :mad The 8-Tails was the one who asked Killerbee to be his host :yell

KuwabaraTheMan
01-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Killer Bee once had severe stomach pain, and shat six times in a row. He decided to name what came out after the intense Pain that it caused.

Killer Bee had three pets that he abandoned for being weak. They were called Manda, Gamabunta and Katsuya.

Supa Swag
01-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Killer Bee once pissed blood after drinking too much whiskey.

They now call it the Red Sea.

Valmung
01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Killer Bee was initially against making an appearance in Naruto before being persuaded by Tsunade; it’s the truth behind how she became known as the legendary sucker.

GangWarlord
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Killer Bee could make explosions more powerful than Deidara's by simply mixing Mentos with Diet Coke.
The only reason a world without Mentos or Diet Coke exists, is because Killer Bee allows it to.

ElementX
01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Killer Bee's balls can summon Shenron. And yes he only requires two of them.

Comparing Killer Bee's power level to Goku's is like comparing Michael Jordan's skills to Stephon Marbury's.

GangWarlord
01-15-2009, 08:57 PM
If Masashi Kishimoto talked like Xzibit from "Pimp My Ride", his line to the audence would've been: "'Sup, dawgz, we heard you like awesome characters, so we put Killer Bee in yo' manga so you can orgasm while you read."
Sai once painted a Killer Bee picture and brought it to life. The consequence resulted in Sai losing his emotions from a severe beating.
Killer Bee's scarf would sell on eBay (or anywhere else) for more money than Mr. T's gold chains.
Not to be outdone by Kenshiro, Killer Bee brought a corpse to life by punching it and saying "You are already alive".
Very few people know this, but Killer Bee is the only Ninja that Jesus never punished for walking on water or doing the thing described above.
Comparing Killer Bee's power level to Goku's is like comparing Michael Jordan's skills to Stephon Marbury's.
Goku saved the DBZ universe from powerful villains.
Killer Bee saved the Naruto universe from Sasuke's hype.
I think we can all agree that Killer Bee's accomplishment is much more incredible, not to mention appreciated. :zaru

Gamahiro
01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
As much as I like Killer Bee...there is one person who I think would match up to him...

http://i43.tinypic.com/11guagi.png

Deer_Hunter_
01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
When Kushina Uzumaki gave birth to Naruto she was thinking in Killerbee... so did Minato

p.s this thread is hilarious HAHAHHA

HO-OH
01-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Killer Bee once ate a playstation 2 and shat out Kratos and Dante.

-He also ate an XBOX and shat out Master cheif and the arbiter

-When killerbee had a race with minato at the end of the race killer bee qouted sonic from brawl and said "your too slow"

-Killer bee was originally going too be in bleach, one piece, D.Gray-man and HunterxHunter but killerbee felt pity for naruto(manga)

narutokungames
01-15-2009, 10:03 PM
He is GOD LIKE! Akatsuki sucks!

The777Man
01-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Long ago, one of Killer Bee's ancestors ejaculated in a sage's eyes... Those eyes are now known as the Rinnegan.

Lmao. Good one.

konohakartel
01-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Long ago, one if Killer Bees ancestors pissed in a sages eyes.. Those eyes are now known as the Sharingan.

ElementX
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Killer Bee was originally going to be the final boss in God of War 2, but whenever Kratos came into contact with him he shit his pants and ran off the screen. Zeus had to substitute.

2pac really is dead. Killer Bee has been secretly writing his lyrics ever since.

Killer Bee dropped his pants to take a piss just as Itachi was walking in the bathroom. The result explains why Itachi went blind.

Frostwarrior
01-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Killer Bee is great at spinning (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/14/). He once challenged the Tasmanian Devil to a "spin-off" and won.

Rasengan is only KillerBee in a pokeball.

benstevens19
01-15-2009, 11:42 PM
"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Killer Bee calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.

GangWarlord
01-16-2009, 01:03 AM
When Kushina Uzumaki gave birth to Naruto she was thinking in Killerbee... so did Minato

Good one! :laugh

If Killer Bee had his own sitcom, it'd play right after "Everybody Loves Raymond", and would be called "But Not as Much as Killer Bee".

Deer_Hunter_
01-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Good one! :laugh

If Killer Bee had his own sitcom, it'd play right after "Everybody Loves Raymond", and would be called "But Not as Much as Killer Bee".

Lol where do you get all that good ones?

Kirabi dupe
01-16-2009, 02:04 AM
This thread is full of win.

Luchini
01-16-2009, 02:16 PM
lol i thought it was Gai who got these...
well...

killerbee went to McDonalds ordered a whopper and got one...

master bruce
01-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Who cares about him, naruto would kick his ass.

he couldn't beat sasuke's amaterasu so he used a cheap henge and ran away to avoid death/capture.

GangWarlord
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Who cares about him, naruto would kick his ass.

he couldn't beat sasuke's amaterasu so he used a cheap henge and ran away to avoid death/capture.

1st of all, Killer Bee dodged Sasuke's Amaterasu. He only had a part of his beast take the hit so he would seem defeated and have his vacation plan work out.

2nd of all, the Octobull's "henge" wasn't "cheap". It was a perfect clone that even Madara didn't see through.

3rd of all, Naruto has improved a lot, but he'll never surpass Killer Bee. Killer Bee is just too kickass.

You fail tremendously. Good day sir.

HO-OH
01-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Killerbee played i wanna be the guy on impossible once and ten seconds later he said man games today are too easy

dummy plug
01-16-2009, 10:14 PM
hmm..now that's fanboyism at its finest...funny thread, though :amuse

Stringer
01-16-2009, 11:29 PM
No no no people.. You have it all wrong.

This is Killerbee's real story:

Since the dawns of our time, It is Said that the day before Jesus Walked on Water, an awsom Shinobi teached him "Chakra control" and how to direct it in his Feet... And That Shinobi was Killerbee.

Jesus was a Ninja! Everything makes perfect sense now :xzaru

Frostwarrior
01-17-2009, 01:45 AM
A long time ago, a jerk stolen the knife which KillerBee used to cut his meal. The jerk's name was Zabuza.

GangWarlord
01-17-2009, 02:22 AM
hmm..now that's fanboyism at its finest...funny thread, though :amuse

Telling it like it is passes off as "fanboyism" to you? Hmmm, now that's odd.

Anyway:

Killer Bee can turn his beast's 8 tails into an infinite amount of tails, and consecutively unlimited power, by simply turning the number sideways.
Killer Bee's kickass swords were actually just letter openers by his standards. He used to get more hip-hop record deal offers in the mail than an average mathematician could count.

quintessential
01-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Killer Bee wears those shades in honor of Cyclops,whom he accidentally incinerated by making eye contact with him for too long.

GangWarlord
01-19-2009, 04:36 PM
After having read chapter 431, Killer Bee exclaimed "Hey, that little blond bastard stole my rhino-throwing morning exercise method!".

Yagami1211
01-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Killer Bee never met Maito Gai, the aswesomess would blow up the universe.

no <3
01-20-2009, 09:23 AM
FACT: KILLER BEE GAVE CIGARETTES CANCER
KILLER BEE WEARS GLASSES TO BLOCK HIS EYES FROM AUTO SPAMMING THE GENJUTSU KNOWN AS "CHARISMA"
KILLER BEE DOES NOT RAP HIS WORDS RHYME FOR HIM
KILLER BEE DOES NOT "FREE"STYLE HIS SPONSERS PAY FOR THEM
KILLER BEE CHARGES THE 8 TAILS FOR RENT
KILLER BEE IS SO SEXY EVEN BIJU'S WANT TO BEE INSIDE HIM
KILLER BEE LETS EMOS CUT THEMSELVES FOR THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF HIS BLADE "SASUKE KUKUKU"
KILLER BEE IS THE 8 TAILS BIJU

fulla07
01-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Killer bee can only have sex with Medic Nins, any other female would be unable to heal afterward and simply die

There is no Akatsuki, but just a few bad guys Killer Bee allow to live :zaru !

If Killer Bee was the main character, he would have Ino, Tenten, Sakura, Hinata and Temari in his bed, at the same time. And the manga would already be finished.

This one.

They were gonna name the naruto bridge after killer bee but they couldnt because nobody crosses killerbee D=

All of these made me laugh and i got one
The reason why no one needs a prober education in Naruto is because Killerbee takes everyone to school at day

Ninja Shadow Warrior
01-20-2009, 11:11 AM
The entire Naruto universe was once made of black people.. until Killerbee showed them all his penis and scared them all white.

Killerbees cum acts like the fountain of youth. Madaras real plan is to suck him dry...Again.

In the bible it says that God created all, only because Killerbee didn't want the fan letters.

They say Killerbees tears cure cancer, only you will never see it happen because Killerbee doesn't know how to cry.

Killerbee saves children but not the British children...

fulla07
01-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Killerbee created a time space juitsu that he uses to come to our world so that he can have all of our women and thats how Chuck Norris was Born.

01-20-2009, 01:18 PM
when god pray, he prays to killerbee.

GangWarlord
01-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Killer Bee once pulled the 2-tailed cat out of fellow villager Yugito's body just to take a photo of it and upload it as a "LoLcat" to the Cloud Village's official webpage.

MDave
01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
There's some good stuff there. But why did ya color in Killer Bee's fingernails black?! That ain't rap style! :(

Elite Ace
01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Killer Bee counts to infinity 5 times each day for brain excercise

Killer Bee writes his raps in Braille

:offtopic If Madara and Minato were to race to the edge of the universe, you know who would win - Killer Bee

You know what Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are, right? Names of Killer Bee's 8 balls which makes the biologists estimate Killer Bee must have 4 :gar

If looked closely, Killer Bee has chakra focused on his feet even when walking on land, Its because nature does not dare imply silly gravity laws on Killer Bee

- :zaru

GangWarlord
01-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Killer Bee's shades never get steamed up or fogged up. Temperature automatically adjusts to Killer Bee's preference.
One time, Killer Bee re-wrote and edited "To Kill a Mockingbird". It was called "To Mock a Killer Bee", and all the black people gained total freedom within the first paragraph of the story.
Two Falcon Punches colliding with each other might result in a worldwide apocalypse. Two Falcon Punches colliding with Killer Bee's torso, however, would just result in two broken hands.
When a village gets hurt, it feels Pain. When Pain gets hurt, he feels Killer Bee.
If Killer Bee were in South Park, one clothesline is all it would take to kill Kenny off permanently.
During the 3rd Great Ninja War, while most ninjas received a "flee-on-sight" order regarding Minato, Minato received a "flee-on-sight" order regarding Killer Bee. And Killer Bee wasn't even involved in the war.
Killer Bee was there when Hizashi Hyuga's body was sacrificed to the Cloud. He noticed the fraud instantly, and made the best of it by giving the body to a local store in exchange for store credit.
Unbeknownst to most people, the newspaper issue headline that followed this one (http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg) the very next day, was "OLD MAN SUFFERS CLOTHESLINE INJURY".

Kanali
01-24-2009, 06:35 AM
When Killer Bee does push ups he dosent push himself up he pushes the world down.

Kind of a big deal
01-24-2009, 08:19 AM
One day, Killerbee shaved his beard and glewed the hair on a surfboard. He gave it to Kisame who named it Samehada.

Ephemere
01-24-2009, 10:13 AM
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7964/volume44cominsoonoj2.png

FUCK YES. And I dont really have anything to say about Bee, he's too awesome for me to lie about him. Especially since it isnt necessary to prove how kick ass he is :lmao

Thug Life
01-24-2009, 10:17 AM
100 years ago killer bee got the record for the worlds biggest shit. That same piece of shit still exists today, known as uchiha madara.

When naruto was asked to henge into killer bees cock he failed because he lacked the chakra to turn into something so big.

GangWarlord
01-25-2009, 10:48 PM
FUCK YES. And I dont really have anything to say about Bee, he's too awesome for me to lie about him. Especially since it isnt necessary to prove how kick ass he is :lmao

Indeed it isn't, but who says those statements are lies? Maybe MasaKishi just never confirmed them because Killer Bee ordered him not to. :awesome

Anyway... Rumours say the "frog oil" isn't Killer Bee's urine after all, but rather his masturbation lotion. He's never in danger of turning into a frog as he uses it, but his sperm cells do turn into tadpoles. These are now 90% of the tadpole population in the world of Naruto. Fortunate for us that Killer Bee usually gets laid on an hourly basis and therefore doesn't use the oil often, otherwise the world of Naruto would be suffering a serious tadpole overpopulation problem.

hammer
01-25-2009, 11:13 PM
killer bee makes chuck norris shit his pantsyea a ba done

have you sent these to the fc?

PechetaV2
01-25-2009, 11:20 PM
when God said "Let there be light" Killer Bee said "I made it already" find your own idea

hammer
01-25-2009, 11:30 PM
killer be is the illgedimit son of mister T and chuck norris Jet lee is the grandfather

Quiet Storm
01-25-2009, 11:34 PM
WU-TANG CLAN AINT NUTHIN TO FUCK WITH!

GangWarlord
01-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Every time Killer Bee ejaculates, a volcano erupts somewhere. This is why the world of Naruto seems to be down to approximately one continent by now.

When a village gets hurt, it feels Pain. When Pain gets hurt, he feels Killer Bee.

For this one, it would have been more fitting to say "he feels Naruto" instead. But if I had tried to type that, Killer Bee would have broken into my house and clotheslined me before I could even finish the sente

GangWarlord
10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Bumping, to celebrate Killer Bee's return to the spotlight.

Killer Bee once fought Pain and Mr. T at the same time, and crushed them both.
He then tried to fix them by putting the pieces together, and that's how T-Pain was born.
True story (or not).

:zaru

KenzoRainNinja
10-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Killerbees blood is the cure for cancer, unfortunatley there is no needle that can pirce his skin

Kenpachi Fried Poultry
10-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I agree with you, but its impossible to make Kenpachi faint. You could blow a hole in his head and he'll still be standing. I have to support him otherwise I'll get fired and a swift ass kicking afterwards by the guy who fired me for getting fired.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum