Tsunade vs. Hidan

eDyH
12-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Katsuyu rolls over and Hidan is incapacitated.

martryn
12-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Tsunade butchers. If Hidan could even hit her and use his abilities, Tsunade could pretty much tank his attacks meant to kill her with her own abilities. Plus, Tsunade would probably come in and fuck up his nerves to start. Hidan would be fucked to begin with.

Tsukiyomi
12-03-2008, 02:07 PM
I could see Hidan managing a scratch on her, at that point anything she does to him will just hurt her as well, that's if she manages to do anything before he stabs himself all over. Even with her regeneration she has her limits, but Hidan's immortality does not.

Itachi's Apprentice 3
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Tsunade win's in this scenario considering she start's with Katsuya summoned. Hidan really has no way of injuring her while she has a summon out, and even if he could Genesis Rebirth is a good counter to Hidan's jutsu since it can even restore her lost organ's.

Vivo Diez
12-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Tsunade would one hit ko Hidan after he calls her "granny' xD.

Soul
12-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Tsunade wins only due the summon, if not she would die very painfully

Dman
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
ill say tsunade for sure

if she isnt enough then there is katsuye:noworry

Suu
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
The fact that Tsunade starts off on Katsuyu pretty much wins this battle for her, blood phobia or not.

Tsunade standing atop Katsuyu means that Hidan - who excels in close-combat - will have to risk scaling or jumping atop Katsuyu to even get near Tsunade. This in itself is a disadvantage as it gives Tsunade, or Katsuyu, the opportunity to land the first hit. For either or them, the first hit would surely mean death (or the equivalent) for Hidan.

Furthermore, Hidan has shown nothing capable of fending for himself against a giant summon like Katsuyu. His invincibility counts for naught when Katsuyu's Zeshi Nensan can melt him away easily. A body slam from Katsuyu can pretty much crush his bones to the point where he won't be able to move anymore. From there, Tsunade can easily find ways to destroy him.

Lastly, even if Hidan decides to 'throw' his weapon at Tsunade (since it's attached to a rope), Tsunade can easily avoid attacks not only by dodging them, but also by 'sinking' into Katsuyu. As shown in the most recent few chapters, Katsuyu is able to 'encase' her allies at will, protecting them from attacks. Another implication of this is that Katsuyu can literally become impervious to physical attacks at will, if Hidan even tries to attack Katsuyu.

Gspot
12-03-2008, 07:47 PM
One of the rare cases in Naruto, and in real life, where a woman dominates a man.

Cjones
12-03-2008, 07:53 PM
One of the rare cases in Naruto, and in real life, where a woman dominates a man.

I truly would have to agree it's pretty bad to me :(

Creator
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
The fact that Tsunade starts off on Katsuyu pretty much wins this battle for her, blood phobia or not.

Tsunade standing atop Katsuyu means that Hidan - who excels in close-combat - will have to risk scaling or jumping atop Katsuyu to even get near Tsunade. This in itself is a disadvantage as it gives Tsunade, or Katsuyu, the opportunity to land the first hit. For either or them, the first hit would surely mean death (or the equivalent) for Hidan.

Furthermore, Hidan has shown nothing capable of fending for himself against a giant summon like Katsuyu. His invincibility counts for naught when Katsuyu's Zeshi Nensan can melt him away easily. A body slam from Katsuyu can pretty much crush his bones to the point where he won't be able to move anymore. From there, Tsunade can easily find ways to destroy him.

Lastly, even if Hidan decides to 'throw' his weapon at Tsunade (since it's attached to a rope), Tsunade can easily avoid attacks not only by dodging them, but also by 'sinking' into Katsuyu. As shown in the most recent few chapters, Katsuyu is able to 'encase' her allies at will, protecting them from attacks. Another implication of this is that Katsuyu can literally become impervious to physical attacks at will, if Hidan even tries to attack Katsuyu.

What he said with more nodding. :nod

Hidden Nin
12-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Katsuya Solos while Tsunade gives me pleasure. Hidan just doesn't have the skill to deal with a summoning of that caliber.

Creator
12-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Katsuya Solos while Tsunade gives me pleasure. Hidan just doesn't have the skill to deal with a summoning of that caliber.

Gives you pleasure? Please, your not even known on NF. :noworry Shes all mine.

But i do agree with the last bit. Hidan is not skilled enough for Katsuyu.

Rescuebear
12-04-2008, 06:12 PM
This isn't even a fight.
Katsuya spits acid, Hidan dies painfully.

Ryuzaki
12-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Hidan dies horribly, Tsunade's strength would pretty much kill off Hidan.

Kinjishi
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Katsuyu.....I mean Tsunade wins. Even if Hidan manages to get blood, his ritual requires that he stand within his circle, making him an easy target for an acid spit.

Kind of a big deal
12-04-2008, 08:57 PM
How would Tsunade even know how the curse works? Wouldn't the curse work on a summon too? He somehow cursed the 2 tails after it manifested a shape, didn't he? That's sort of a creature too, doesn't have a human shape.

Also, Tsunade doesn't have unlimited regen because it shortens her lifespan. Recovering from a fatal wound from Hidan's curse would severely shorten her lifespan. If Hidan notices this, he would just keep hurting himself untill she dies. If anything he would keep doing it because he rather enjoys it, the sick bastard that he is, and she doesn't.

If the curse works on Katsuyu I give Hidan a decent chance of pulling this off.

Vagrant Tom
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm interested to know what you guys think about the ritual and summons. I could imagine Hidan getting some of Katsuya's blood (if slugs even have blood) and performing the ritual. Now if Hidan stabbed his heart, what would happen to Katsuya. Would Katsuya's heart suffer the same damage as Hidan's (such as it being completely destroyed)? Or would it have a hole through it the size of Hidan's pike which probably wouldn't bother a creature so big?

Does Katsuya even have a heart.

To be honest, I don't think Katsuya can be beaten by Hidan and that is what this match essentially is. The acid would destroy him entirely and her size would dominate.

He's a question; how did Tsuande even summon Katsuya with bloodphobia? Because she needs blood to summon.

Cyphon
12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
These fights are usually easier to determine with location and distance OP. As well as what knowledge each has of each other and what state of mind they are in.

Assuming it is the normal state of mind, Hidan will probably be his normal arrogant self and move with reckless abandon. Little does he know (I think), he is going to have a rain of acid coming down on him and probably melting him down to nothingness.

Even if we assume he dodges and is able to scale Katsuya, he would be at a disadvantage having to travel uphill vs such a skilled close range opponent. Then we can consider the sort of "bond" between Tsunade and Katsuya. If Tsunade were in trouble while on top of Katsuya, she could simply split apart and interfere with Hidan's footing. Either way, that is all best case scenario for Hidan, because I do not see him getting past the giant slug in between him and Tsunade.

If the slug were gone it becomes a much different fight, because without a weapon, I am not sure Tsunade could really stop Hidan.

Dylan
12-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Tsunade would win. She is the Hokage where as he is an Hidan is an X-Akatsuki member.

ginpei yakushi
12-08-2008, 09:08 AM
i am most certain that tsunade will have a hard time with hidan
most likely NOT gonna win
hidan can win easily cuz it only takes 1 drop of blood from her and she' gonner

Rashman
12-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Hidan wins.

What's Katsuya gonna do when hidan takes her blood and curses her? she's gonna do nothing...she's gonna die.

What's Tsunade gonna do when she tries to punch hidan and he steals her blood and curses her? she's gonna do nothing she's gonna die.

Hidan was able to defeat the 2 tails so he most likely won't have too much problem with the summon. The summon being so big makes it an easy target to curse. Also, Tsunade is a close range fighter and her not knowing hidan's abilities puts her at her huge disadvantage. Look at what happened to Asuma.

Im short, Hidan will inflict the judgement of god faster than tsunade can say the words medical ninjutsu :awesome

Ofcourse if Tsunade knew about hidan's abilites then she will most likely win.

Vagrant Tom
12-08-2008, 10:08 AM

You think Shikamaru and co didn't explain how Asuma, the Elite Jounin died against the S ranked criminal Akatsuki member who was at large in the Fire County to the Hokage?

Shikamaru - "Asuma was killed."

Tsunade - "How did he die?"

Shikamaru - "Oh, that's not important. There's no point in telling you the very useful information that Asuma sacrificed his life for. It sure won't help Konoha knowing that he was beaten by an immortal who can curse you with just a scratch. Nope, it's best I just don't tell you."

Suu
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
How would Tsunade even know how the curse works?
First of all, it's likely Hidan won't even get a hit off on Tsunade to begin with, given that she begins the battle with such an advantage over him.

Secondly, even if he somehow manages to draw her blood and peform the ritual, it's irrelevant whether or not she has knowledge of what's going on. She'll begin feeling physical pain, and know to activate Sozo Saisei.

Of course, that begs the question - can she still activate Sozo Saisei while shaking in blood phobia?

Wouldn't the curse work on a summon too?
He somehow cursed the 2 tails after it manifested a shape, didn't he? That's sort of a creature too, doesn't have a human shape.
You can't really compare the Nibi to Katsuyu. Sure, they're both huge creatures. But one of them has shown themselves nearly impervious to physical damage, whereas the other hasn't. Her ability to nearly instantly 'merge' with objects (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/14/) can actually help her absorb physical attacks. Not to mention, as a slug, attacks are more likely to 'bounce' off her as depicted in that page.

Secondly, there's a question of whether or not Hidan will even have the time to form his ritual circle when there's a big slug about to slam its body upon him.

Lastly, what would happen if Katsuyu were to split into thousands of mini-slugs. Would they all die? Would only one get affected? If they were all affected, then by that same token, Tsunade healing one should heal them all, right? Tsunade's healed potentially fatal heart wounds before.

Also, Tsunade doesn't have unlimited regen because it shortens her lifespan. Recovering from a fatal wound from Hidan's curse would severely shorten her lifespan. If Hidan notices this, he would just keep hurting himself untill she dies. If anything he would keep doing it because he rather enjoys it, the sick bastard that he is, and she doesn't.
The last time I checked, Sozo Saisei lasted around 5 minutes. That's 5 minutes of constant regeneration. Everything Hidan does to her will simply by nullified by her jutsu. In the meantime, do you really think she - or in this case, her slug - will be doing nothing?

I'm interested to know what you guys think about the ritual and summons. I could imagine Hidan getting some of Katsuya's blood (if slugs even have blood) and performing the ritual. Now if Hidan stabbed his heart, what would happen to Katsuya. Would Katsuya's heart suffer the same damage as Hidan's (such as it being completely destroyed)? Or would it have a hole through it the size of Hidan's pike which probably wouldn't bother a creature so big?
I don't even know if the ritual would work properly. The organs and bodily makeup of a slug is so different to a human's.

That is, if Hidan even manages to cast his ritual circle in the first place.

And, as above, how would the ritual's affects work if Katsuyu were to split up?

These fights are usually easier to determine with location and distance OP. As well as what knowledge each has of each other and what state of mind they are in.

Assuming it is the normal state of mind, Hidan will probably be his normal arrogant self and move with reckless abandon. Little does he know (I think), he is going to have a rain of acid coming down on him and probably melting him down to nothingness.

Even if we assume he dodges and is able to scale Katsuya, he would be at a disadvantage having to travel uphill vs such a skilled close range opponent. Then we can consider the sort of "bond" between Tsunade and Katsuya. If Tsunade were in trouble while on top of Katsuya, she could simply split apart and interfere with Hidan's footing. Either way, that is all best case scenario for Hidan, because I do not see him getting past the giant slug in between him and Tsunade.

If the slug were gone it becomes a much different fight, because without a weapon, I am not sure Tsunade could really stop Hidan.
QFT. Man, the more this discussion progresses, the more I wish I could use Katsuyu in the Tournament. Gah!

Rashman
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
You think Shikamaru and co didn't explain how Asuma, the Elite Jounin died against the S ranked criminal Akatsuki member who was at large in the Fire County to the Hokage?

Shikamaru - "Asuma was killed."

Tsunade - "How did he die?"

Shikamaru - "Oh, that's not important. There's no point in telling you the very useful information that Asuma sacrificed his life for. It sure won't help Konoha knowing that he was beaten by an immortal who can curse you with just a scratch. Nope, it's best I just don't tell you."

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/rasheedz/isthatright.gif

This fight is based on the idea that tsunade and hidan just suddenly meet and start fighting both without the knowledge of each others abilities unless specified by the thread starter.

I made my post based on this idea. :apathy

Suu
12-08-2008, 10:44 AM
What's Katsuya gonna do when hidan takes her blood and curses her? she's gonna do nothing...she's gonna die.
What's Hidan going to do when he moves forward to attack, only to feel a rain of acid melting him down into nothingness?

What's Hidan going to do when he tries to hit Katsuyu, only to have her absorb the weapon?

What's Hidan going to do when he tries to ritual Katsuyu, when there thousands of other Katsuyu all around him?

What's Tsunade gonna do when she tries to punch hidan and he steals her blood and curses her? she's gonna do nothing she's gonna die.
With Sozo Saisei and a giant slug defending her? I don't think so.

Hidan was able to defeat the 2 tails so he most likely won't have too much problem with the summon.
He did so with Kakuzu's help, of course. Not to mention we don't even know the details of the battle.

Also, Tsunade is a close range fighter and her not knowing hidan's abilities puts her at her huge disadvantage. Look at what happened to Asuma.
As Hokage, I seriously doubt she'd have no knowledge of Hidan's abilities. There would have been numerous mission reports to her about his abilities, not to mention the Nara clan themselves safeguard him in their estate. I'm sure it would have piqued her interest.

Oh, and Tsunade being a close-ranged fighter might not actually affect the outcome of this battle at all. She starts off on top of Katsuyu. In character, she'd let Katsuyu do all the fighting while she stands on top of her, observing.

Especially when she knows she has blood phobia and can see that her opponent is wielding a large sharp weapon. She'd probably stay the heck away. Just like how a person who's afraid of sharks - like myself - won't go near open water.

I'm glad you acknowledge that. :)

Although keep in mind that Sozo Saisei can counteract any damage he does to her, even if she didn't have knowledge of his abilities. The question is, can she still use Sozo Saisei while trembling with blood phobia?

grahf
12-08-2008, 11:09 AM
tsunade wins. Whats the connection of tsunade being afraid with blood?
>.<

Rashman
12-08-2008, 11:19 AM
What's Hidan going to do when he moves forward to attack, only to feel a rain of acid melting him down into nothingness?

He's gonna dodge and steal her blood. she gonna die. :hurr

But seriously hidan is pretty good at evasion he won't stand arround and wait to get hit with the acid.

What's Hidan going to do when he tries to hit Katsuyu, only to have her absorb the weapon?

Katsuyu absorbs weapons? hmm..i don't recall her doing anything like that.

What's Hidan going to do when he tries to ritual Katsuyu, when there thousands of other Katsuyu all around him?

He's gonna steal the blood from one of the katsuyu and curse all of them since they share the same blood. They are all gonna die.

With Sozo Saisei and a giant slug defending her? I don't think so.

Tsunade's jutsu can't bring her back from the dead. she gonna die...even if it brings her back from the dead hidan will curse her again. She sure can't keep on using that jutsu.

He did so with Kakuzu's help, of course. Not to mention we don't even know the details of the battle.

The point here is that he was able to curse the bijuu meaning his curse would work on the slug. :awesome

As Hokage, I seriously doubt she'd have no knowledge of Hidan's abilities. There would have been numerous mission reports to her about his abilities, not to mention the Nara clan themselves safeguard him in their estate. I'm sure it would have piqued her interest.

Again my posts are based on the idea that they both just have a random encounter. Both not knowing anything about the other.

Oh, and Tsunade being a close-ranged fighter might not actually affect the outcome of this battle at all. She starts off on top of Katsuyu. In character, she'd let Katsuyu do all the fighting while she stands on top of her, observing.

Tsunade isn't smart like shikamaru..she gonna die

Seriously though notice that in other to hype up shika's brain power, asuma and the two other fellows did not even understand hidan's ability until shika explained it to them. I am asuming Tsunade is smart but not smart enough to figure out the secret to the jutsu....and hidan doesn't play around too much.

Especially when she knows she has blood phobia and can see that her opponent is wielding a large sharp weapon. She'd probably stay the heck away. Just like how a person who's afraid of sharks - like myself - won't go near open water.

If let's say hidan takes out the slug, then how will tsunade defeat him if she stays away from him? :hurr

Besides what will you do when you see a shark? you gonna do nothing..you gonna die.

I'm glad you acknowledge that. :)

Hidan looses his element of surprise the moment his opponent discovers the secret to his technique

Although keep in mind that Sozo Saisei can counteract any damage he does to her, even if she didn't have knowledge of his abilities. The question is, can she still use Sozo Saisei while trembling with blood phobia?

She won't be able to use it...she gonna die. She freezes and shakes when she sees blood.

Here's a question

What's Tsunade gonna do when hidan comes running at her covered in blood? or when hidan stabs himself to draw the symbol? :awesome

:hurr

Gspot
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Tsunade wouldn't lose this battle even if she wasn't allowed to move.

Vangelis
12-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I honestly dont think Katsuyu's acid would work on Hidan. Hidan has tanked some serious jutsu without showing any signs of injury, so im unsure of Katsuyu's acid deteriorating Hidans body (though it may slow him down).

Doesnt really matter though, Tsunade would win regardless. With Katsuyu already being summoned (plus knowledge of his abilities), I dont see Tsunade being hit. She'll find a way to put Hidan down for good from there.

ghstwrld
12-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Considering Tsunade can hide inside Katsuyu whilst commanding a team of slugs against Hidan, he has no chance of winning.

Nikushimi
12-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Tsunade wins with Katsuyu already summoned.

If this fight just began with Tsunade facing Hidan alone, with hemophobia and no knowledge of his powers, then Hidan could potentially get lucky and kill her with his ritual. Though Tsunade would still be able to overpower him with little effort and smash his body beyond repair.

Also, I had no idea Gspot was a horrible sexist. For shame. Picking on unattractive old women like that. :zaru

Retaliate
12-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Tsunade wins simply because Katsuya is summoned out. She has Sōzō Saisei to counter Hidan's abilities if he manages to cut her. If Hidan engages her in taijutsu, all she needs to do is cut a few nerves and its over.

Deathplus1
12-19-2008, 07:04 PM
I could see Hidan managing a scratch on her, at that point anything she does to him will just hurt her as well, that's if she manages to do anything before he stabs himself all over. Even with her regeneration she has her limits, but Hidan's immortality does not.

Ok, I could also see hidan maybe getting a mere scratch on her, but he won't have enough time to draw the circle and drink her blood unless she just stands there and lets him like asuma did.

Plus, Tsunade's got her summon who spits acid for christ sake. Tsunade could just incapacitate hidan with her nerve fucker-upper and then cut his head off or something that amounts to that.

ChuckNorris902
12-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Why is everyone saying Tsunade? Since the battlefield was not named, I'm assuming that it has places to hide. Hidan could slice Katsuya, who is way too big to dodge, and then he could hide while preforming the ritual. Katsuya is dead, so now Hidan has to hit Tsunade. He could launch a surprise attack from his hiding place and get some of Tsunade's blood. But then Hidan would have to find another hiding place, preform the ritual again, and then he would win. But all this depends on if Hidan has a hiding place. If not, Tsunade easily wins.

Khazzar
12-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Hidan doesn't stand a chance.

Xion
12-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Without knowledge, practically Hidan should win.

With and Hidan is pretty much screwed.

Demarian
12-20-2008, 04:15 AM
Katsuya's rape slime spit wins.

Katsuya - 1

Hidan - melted

Colonel Awesome
12-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Tsunade wins because of her summon.

austinjklim
12-20-2008, 06:22 AM
I guess hidan, if she is still scared of blood, Hidan has a chance. He just get some blood, she can't move, that gives hidan a chance to do something.

Duffy
12-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Tsunade would win

mrhatnklogs
12-20-2008, 02:28 PM
tsunade would win she would summon katsuya and spit acid on hidan totaly destroying him

Dresseur Pokémon
12-20-2008, 06:01 PM
tsunade wins. there is nothing hidan can do to katsuyu and tsunade is the superior taijutsu fighter so even if hidan manages to get past katsuyu tsunade pummels him.

LeafWolfie
12-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Tsu can punch Hidan to KO him but he just won't die...how to get rid of the body?

soulfulfillment
12-23-2008, 08:12 AM

Right right! MY exact toughts!!!

Nazkar
12-23-2008, 08:21 AM
i believe that Tsuande will win, if she plays it smart she could just get her slug to do all of that. Bu she could help and bring him down with ease.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum