Naruto vs. Ichigo (bleach)

Code
05-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Ichigo easily finished Naruto or even Kyuubi "2"(Id' rather say Kyuubi 360 as the anime studio is fond if Xbox as they put an Xbox symbol on Neji's head) so even Naruto 360 will lose to Ichigo. Ichigo is simply too fast and too powerful. Bankai and it's over if he has to even go that far.

Danger cart
05-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah, this battle is a little bit mis-matched. Reminds me of all the DBZ vs Naruto threads.

ObitoX
05-16-2005, 02:58 AM
naruto will win

Danger cart
05-16-2005, 05:28 AM
^Care to elaborate on that one? Personally, I don't think Naruto has a chance in Hell against Ichigo. :wink

Daniee
05-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Ichigo wins. Naruto can't see him

HollowDreamer
05-24-2005, 04:41 PM
lets see i cant decide two of my fav characters i say draw.

CABLE
05-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Naruto now but Ichigo will probably surpass him later on.

BushidoPunk
05-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Ichigo, hands down.

Hyuuga-YoungIsh
05-24-2005, 09:32 PM
LMAO if naruto cant see ichigo he's gonna lose right . RIGHT!!!!

Code
05-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Naruto now but Ichigo will probably surpass him later on.
I think Ichigo already surpassed him a while back...(or if you mean anime? though I do believe even that Ichigo can probably take Naruto).

itachiunleashed
05-24-2005, 11:47 PM
k ichigo is like naruto both have shear power and have little understanding over it. both of them gain their power from an alternate source...(my theory is the store keeper dude(brainfart) wanted to experiment on ichigo and gave him tons of power to test his hollow thingy hence the mask) and naruto with kyuubi. both have been trained by some of the best so really its practically the same character but 2 different animes....pm me if u wanna kno the full story bout the bleach thing

uhhh
05-25-2005, 12:35 AM
naruto. ichigo could only use a sword

naruto could summon gamabunta and he'll just step on him,
if not sexy no jutsu will kill ichigo

Code
05-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Heh? And he can shoot blasts out of his swords... well he's already insanely faster than anyone in Naruto... don't forget his sheer power...

duffman13
05-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Ichigo. He moves way to fast, and even a kyubi lvl 2 Naruto, though it has the raw power, i don't think he could touch ichigo with ban kai. give naruto only lvl 1 and take ban kai away though, and i give the fight to naruto

dye-is-number-one
05-25-2005, 01:26 AM
draw can`t think up any snappy thing to say on who would win o well

Gooba
05-25-2005, 02:11 AM
Ichigo's speed is way too much for anyone in Naruto. He will just cut anyone in half before they realize he moved. I think he can take on any Kage, so Naruto is a gonner easily.

Othni
05-25-2005, 10:04 AM

naruto could summon gamabunta and he'll just step on him,
if not sexy no jutsu will kill ichigo

Gamabunta doesn't fight opponents like that. Too much of a bother. You know he wouldn't. Anyway, the match will go like this:

"Kage Bu..!" *slice* ::Ichigo wins::

Donkey Show
05-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Ichigo stopped a humongous Phoenix that isn't meant to be stopped at all like it was nothing. Phoenix > Time-skip Naruto. Ichigo for the win.

uhhh
05-25-2005, 06:13 PM
naruto could do the substitution log thing every time ichigo
tries to slice him

Danger cart
05-25-2005, 06:22 PM
He wouldn't even have time to think about using the substitute. Ichigo is just much too powerful for Naruto to handle.

uhhh
05-25-2005, 06:24 PM
i didnt know ichigo was this powerful. maybe its because i dont
read the manga i just watch the anime

Danger cart
05-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Trust me, that fool's fast. Don't wanna spoil anything beyond that for you though.

Read the manga!

Jordy
05-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Hm.. Tayjuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.. Says enough I think..

Donkey Show
05-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Pshhh, Super Zangetsu blast says it all.

Final Ultima
05-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Ichigo can just dash right in front of Naruto and either slash him or fire a (Kuro) Getsuga Tenshou at him before Naruto has any time to react. Game over.

A stab would work too if it wasn't for Naruto's regenerative capabilities. However, I don't think he'd be able to heal from a deep slash all that easily, and by then Ichigo would have more than enough time to slash again (unlike a stab, which would probably take a while to do again).

Code
05-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah. Ichigo just has to slash more times... I don't think it'd take long...

Isn't Byakuya's bankai a bout 1000 swords? Which Ichigo was easily dodging and cutting down...well till later on but that's besides the point.

Gooba
05-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Tayjuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.. Says enough I think..Kimi is 1/100th the speed of Ichigo, and he had no problem with that.

Pinkaugust
05-25-2005, 08:30 PM
I think Naruto would take a huge beating in the beginning, and then he'd start kicking some serious Shinigami-ass!!

Code
05-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I think Naruto would take a huge beating in the beginning, and then he'd start kicking some serious Shinigami-ass!!
Well I guess after the huge beating Ichigo decides it's not worth the time so some unseated Shinigami or even the 4th division member that tails along with ganjyu and ichigo face naruto then that's correct...

Khemical
05-25-2005, 09:14 PM
"take a huge beating in the beginning" aka take 1 massive slash from Ichigo and die. There would only be a huge beating in the beginning, nothing after that. Getting punched vs being slash in half by a giant sword are 2 different things

Gooba
05-26-2005, 12:18 AM
I think Naruto would take a huge beating in the beginning, and then he'd start kicking some serious Shinigami-ass!!How do you "take a huge beating" from a sword and come back? Sword beatings result in decapitation and dismemberment, which I doubt even Kyuubi healing can deal with.

itachiunleashed
05-26-2005, 12:49 AM
How do you "take a huge beating" from a sword and come back? Sword beatings result in decapitation and dismemberment, which I doubt even Kyuubi healing can deal with.
well kyuubis aura would block a sword attack all together i still think that naruto and ichigo r practically the same character

Gooba
05-26-2005, 01:12 AM
well kyuubis aura would block a sword attack all togetherHA, he broke something able to withstand the force of over 1000 Soul Cutters, which is ridiculously more powerful than anything that hit Naruto, including the Chidori.

Weavern
05-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Definatly ichigo for starters Naruto cant see him, last i recall walls in the real world werent a big issue for spirits. Should naruto somehow see ichigo, bankai and naruto is as good as gone. I dont see naruto taking on people revered as kage level (captains) and winning against most of them. Naruto = pwned.

۩ReYmДN-dono۩
05-29-2005, 09:33 PM
aww i duno a draw....they are both fast....strong etc...

Kira Yamato
05-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Advantage swings in Ichigo's favor. I mean being a shinigami and the fact that Naruto most likely won't see him and Ichigo's untapped power goes further than Narutos, IMO

sasukecopyninja
05-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Well chances are Ichigo would kick Naruto ass purly on the reason Ichigo is a deathgod and if NAruto coudlnt see him its allll over!

tl2e3le4f
11-03-2006, 06:07 AM
kyubi owns ichigo

HugeGuy
11-03-2006, 07:08 AM
kyubi owns ichigo

You must really hate Bleach cause you revived two age old threads just to say Bleach sucks.

MdB
11-03-2006, 08:25 AM
You must really hate Bleach cause you revived two age old threads just to say Bleach sucks.

He's another narutard.

helihound
02-04-2007, 07:23 PM
sorry to this to all those bleach fans but i just watched all the episodes and i even skipped most of the filler arc of bleach but i have one thing to say it was the biggest waste of time in my entire life bleach is by far way under naruto in every aspect gg to all u bleach lovers rofl..........

also to those people who are comparing characters they are exactly the same and a fight between would never happen. gg

helihound
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
He's another narutard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeGuy

if this guy is a narutard what does that make u a bleachtard? good game k thx come back later pal

mystictrunks
02-04-2007, 07:26 PM
sorry to this to all those bleach fans but i just watched all the episodes and i even skipped most of the filler arc of bleach but i have one thing to say it was the biggest waste of time in my entire life bleach is by far way under naruto in every aspect gg to all u bleach lovers rofl..........

also to those people who are comparing characters they are exactly the same and a fight between would never happen. gg

Bleach is beter paced than naruto imo,and the artwork and charecter design is better.

So this fight is Ichigo vs Naruto? Ichogo wins.

Blizzard chain
02-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Why is a thread from 2005 revived?
Maybe back then, naruto may have had a slight chance in beating ichigo, but now, he won't live for 5 seconds.

Finvarra
02-04-2007, 07:28 PM

Correct it is impossible to put bleach shimgans againts liveing beaings from any anime, which is why they put restrictions on them, which is why i recently gave up on the battledome when it came to bleach characters and cross anime fighting.

However many people do like the descution and it does not excaly hurt anybody, so no point in complaining about them. Just ignor the thread, and let the people who want to discus it do so.

Blizzard chain
02-04-2007, 07:30 PM
What is there to discuss?

Naruto hasn't shown half-ichigo level speeds

90% of the people in bleach would decapitate him before he could do anything.
The other 10% don't have bladed weapons to decapitate him with.

MdB
02-04-2007, 07:32 PM

And bumping a thread to state that is needed? Does it look like i give a fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeGuy

if this guy is a narutard what does that make u a bleachtard? good game k thx come back later pal

You're an idiot, i called him an narutard for other reasons that you dont know. So instead of saying shit you dont have a clue about, next time use you common sense and think before you post.

Little kid.

Blizzard chain
02-04-2007, 07:34 PM
What would you expect?
Its obvious that just about every newb that lands in the OB has no idea what they're talking about.
And even some of the others*cough jplaya* still do it.

MdB
02-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Its just another narutard that needs attention.

Blizzard chain
02-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Requesting thread closure on the following grounds

Reason: The narutoverse has had it stuck in its pooper enough for one day

HugeGuy
02-05-2007, 05:06 AM

Maybe I am.

But at least I'm not the one who revived TWO 1 1/2 year old threads just to say Bleach sucks.

Iris
02-05-2007, 05:10 AM
So a Narutard used Edo Tensei to revive this thread only to fail again?

As for the thread itself, Ichigo wins, seriously, overkill...

Enigmatic Swordsman
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
This thread needs to die for the good of the world.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b106/KageSannin/CURBSTOMPcopy.jpg

Shoddragon
05-14-2007, 10:05 PM
not even close to Ichigos speed? ROFLMAO apprently none of you have even read the manga of both have you. Ichigo would never beat Naruto and if youve actually read the manga you would know that naruto 4 tails (which looks awesome btw) has enough power to blow up mountains with 1 energy ball which he shoots effortlessly and easily almost kills orochimaru (someone comes and takes him out of 4 tails form, not by being stronger but by knowing the seals to hide kyuubi's power temporarily) and what has Ichigo done? Not even taken out a 12 yard perimeter of stuff roflmao! OOOO a phoenix thats not meant to be stopped sound familiar?

Sounds a lot Like Shukaku being the ultimate unstoppable weapon doenst it thats becasue Bleach ripped off naruto big time and if ua ctually spent time doing research and looking at anime clips and the manga u would see alot of Bleach's artwork is like Naruto's which is the very same reason why me and other naruto fans like Bleach so much. ANd if Ichigo's so super strong explain why AIzen stopped his bankai with his pinky and almost kilt ihm with it roflmao? Yes Aizen is a beast Bleach has THAT much but so is four tail
Naruto who is literally invincible. Nothing can penetrade the extreme chakra barrier put around by Kyuubi's chakra. ANd about teh speed thing, are u fucking retarded? Maybe you retards never heard about Yondaime's (The Fourth Hokage, NOT Sarutobi for you noobs when Yondaime died the Third( Sarutobi) retook control over Konoha)Body flicker, which allows him to move faster than the speed of light, eaisly faster than anyone in the Bleach series period.

This is 4 tailed naruto, notice how he is so exploding with power that he has turned totlaly black. The power is great enough to rip the blood from his bod but his regenration abiliteis heal it so with the ripping and healking the blood color and chakra colors mix and form a blackish chakra covering, Which I might add, is so far unbreakable in every way.

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4tailedniggaey8.jpg

Dio Brando
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM
not even close to Ichigos speed? ROFLMAO apprently none of you have even read the manga of both have you. Ichigo would never beat Naruto and if youve actually read the manga you would know that naruto 4 tails (which looks awesome btw) has enough power to blow up mountains with 1 energy ball which he shoots effortlessly and easily almost kills orochimaru (someone comes and takes him out of 4 tails form, not by being stronger but by knowing the seals to hide kyuubi's power temporarily) and what has Ichigo done? Not even taken out a 12 yard perimeter of stuff roflmao! OOOO a phoenix thats not meant to be stopped sound familiar?

Sounds a lot Like Shukaku being the ultimate unstoppable weapon doenst it thats becasue Bleach ripped off naruto big time and if ua ctually spent time doing research and looking at anime clips and the manga u would see alot of Bleach's artwork is like Naruto's which is the very same reason why me and other naruto fans like Bleach so much. ANd if Ichigo's so super strong explain why AIzen stopped his bankai with his pinky and almost kilt ihm with it roflmao? Yes Aizen is a beast Bleach has THAT much but so is four tail
Naruto who is literally invincible. Nothing can penetrade the extreme chakra barrier put around by Kyuubi's chakra. ANd about teh speed thing, are u fucking retarded? Maybe you retards never heard about Yondaime's (The Fourth Hokage, NOT Sarutobi for you noobs when Yondaime died the Third( Sarutobi) retook control over Konoha)Body flicker, which allows him to move faster than the speed of light, eaisly faster than anyone in the Bleach series period.

This is 4 tailed naruto, notice how he is so exploding with power that he has turned totlaly black. The power is great enough to rip the blood from his bod but his regenration abiliteis heal it so with the ripping and healking the blood color and chakra colors mix and form a blackish chakra covering, Which I might add, is so far unbreakable in every way.

That's your first post? *Sigh*
This is easily the most stupid thing I have heard in a long time.

fed.
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM
i wonder how you found this thread when you joined today...search function is broke and i doubt you went through all the pages

must be someone banned from a long time ago for saying stupid shit

Blizzard chain
05-14-2007, 11:01 PM

:lmao
:rofl
No.

1. Naruto can't go KN4 without extreme emotional aggravation
2. KN4 ain't got shit even in looks on full hollow ichigo
3. The black orb has NEVER taken out a mountain, it took out a portion of a forest
4. The chakra ball takes time to charge up, too much for naruto to spare
5. Shukaku was never stated to be unbeatable. The soukyou had the destructive power of a million zanpakutou. Ichigo stopped it effortlessly with 1
6. A GT would slice straigth through the shroud
7. Naruto animation ain't got shit on bleach animation. Bleach has far better pacing and consistensy on scene drawing
8. Ever think that aizen is a stronger motherfucker? He has something around twice the reiatsu of ichigo, and he is aiming to become god. A random weakass will not try to become god unless they have some viable means by which to do it
9. Naruto is not yondaime. HE does not have the hiraishin. And hiraishin is not light speed. It is just teleportation, IE-no speed. Also, he has to have a seal in place and form the seal to teleport. The time it would take to do that is suicide when facing people with bleach level speed
10. Show me in the manga where it says it is unbreakable
11. You revived an old thread just to waste your first post. Thanks for taking up 5 minutes of my life.

Ichigo STILL wins in an absolute rapestomp. His speed by far pwns naruto's

Suzumebachi
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM

Do I spy "speed of light" in there somewhere?

Hikaru
05-14-2007, 11:17 PM
i wonder how you found this thread when you joined today...search function is broke and i doubt you went through all the pages

must be someone banned from a long time ago for saying stupid shit

search is fixed :)

Sylar
05-14-2007, 11:18 PM

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/Fartyfartypoopypants/1173609390604ux3.jpg

mystictrunks
05-15-2007, 06:08 AM

You mean the same art style nearly every anime and manga use O.o

Supa Swag
05-15-2007, 11:02 AM
I R humanGEnious reTODDed watc mi az Iz stcik my peni=si in2 mI burnINGZ ovVEn OH NOEZ SOM1Z HELPASZ MI EYE PENIS+SI EZ HURTNIGSHZ

Shut the fuck and quit being a Narutard.

Shuntensatsu
05-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Ichigo urinates on Naruto, Naruto dies.

Shoddragon
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
when I say art style I mean specifics its not hard like I said look at both side by side and notice not the art style totally (duh its the same in most anime.manga) but the very specific structuarl differences but to be honest I am not a banned memmebr I never even heard of this forum before. I been to a bleach forum and half were naruto fans and now IM in a naruto forum and most are bleach fans wtf happened oO? And besides whoever asked this question of who woudl win themself shoudl be banned because its one of the most controversial questions people are always gonna be bringing in facts, etc but you cant relaly pit them against each other because while their universes are sorta simliar they are too different. The only easy comparison between two animes/manga's would be between the dragonball series because we all know it pwns everything else:) . Besides its kinda strange so many bleach fans are hanging out in a naruto forum kinda creepy.

Slips
05-15-2007, 04:38 PM
when I say art style I mean specifics its not hard like I said look at both side by side and notice not the art style totally (duh its the same in most anime.manga) but the very specific structuarl differences but to be honest I am not a banned memmebr I never even heard of this forum before. I been to a bleach forum and half were naruto fans and now IM in a naruto forum and most are bleach fans wtf happened oO? And besides whoever asked this question of who woudl win themself shoudl be banned because its one of the most controversial questions people are always gonna be bringing in facts, etc but you cant relaly pit them against each other because while their universes are sorta simliar they are too different. The only easy comparison between two animes/manga's would be between the dragonball series because we all know it pwns everything else:) . Besides its kinda strange so many bleach fans are hanging out in a naruto forum kinda creepy.

Look at the main page of the forums

there are 8 main sections to which only one is dedicated to Naruto

We have an entire area dedicated to Bleach same as Naruto.

This is a naruto forum in name only as it deals with a majority of anime and mangas

I'm sure as hell not here for Naruto

Akatora
05-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Same.
I only Joined herre since there were lot's of activity in the Bleach section and i Just had to give my oppinion to something in the Battle zone.

@Shoddragon
Im not 100% sure on this one, but i don't remember Naruto manga to have te same details in character drawing as bleach.
I'm Talking about: Bones, Mucles and Expressions here.

MdB
05-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Let's break this shit down...

Bwahahaha. I dont know where to start. :laugh

KN4 never blowed a goddamn mountain up. The best thing the black chakra Kamehameha did was blowing up a small part of the forest. Nothing more. Oh and before you come with that crap of Kyuubi causing mountains to crumble and create tsunami's with a flick of it's tail. There no visual evidence indicating it did, it's an hyperbole. Other then that, the ball take a lot of time to create, enough time for Orochimaru to analyze the situation he was in. Ichigo would dodge it easily.

And who cares about KN4? Naruto never makes it in time to grow four tails out of his ass before Ichigo kills him. Looks like ''You'' didn't read Naruto....

Bleach and Naruto the same artwork? Naruto is a fucking coler book.. And that whole argument is irrelevent proofing nothing at all.

And Aizen stopping Ichigo is obvious, even for a retard. It's because he dwarfs him in power... See? Wasn't that simple to understand? Or is it still to hard for you?

Now lets continue butchering this pathetic shit. Naruto isn't invinsible because of his Chakra Shroud, in fact it's a no limit fallacy, so try again with actual evidence that doesn't exist. Your silly attempt at lightspeed is just fucking funny. No one in naruto has even traveled that fast, i think it time for you to learn what lightspeed means. Cause your ignorance is just too much.

Just what the fuck did you want to prove with this?

sals5
05-15-2007, 06:48 PM
This guy is actually making me laugh reminds me of jplaya.

Sylar
05-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Is it the return of Jplaya? :wtf

:crosses fingers:

The Internet
05-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Just what the fuck did you want to prove with this?

Naruto was more black than Ichigo

Black = cool color

Naruto = better than ichigo

I really can't find any other meaning behind him posting that.

Hamaru
05-15-2007, 06:59 PM
LOL, Ichigo would win without trying very hard.

The Internet
05-15-2007, 07:01 PM
LOL, Ichigo would win without trying very hard.

Ichigo could win with his Shikai.

Kai
05-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Naruto casually wins because he has more tails than Ichigo does

*yauns and goes to sleep*

1 star thread

Shinkirou
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Naruto kills himself after comparing his lame ass orange jump suit to the pimpness that is bankai Ichigo.

Shoddragon
05-18-2007, 04:39 AM
jpla wtf? who the hell is that? I just joined like 2 days ago there is no fuciking return. To be honest I tihnk this is fucking great. more of a test really because most other forums are full of noobs who dont know anything about and especially a few that had this same topic. They would just say, Ichigo is better. people would be like "why". THyed say like" because". and itd continue in most sort of fashions so im happy to finally find a board with equal intelligence. SO all of you calm the hell down. Your acting liek this is goign to decide the fate of the world n shit lol.

RaTBoYs
05-18-2007, 05:57 AM
jpla wtf? who the hell is that? I just joined like 2 days ago there is no fuciking return. To be honest I tihnk this is fucking great. more of a test really because most other forums are full of noobs who dont know anything about and especially a few that had this same topic. They would just say, Ichigo is better. people would be like "why". THyed say like" because". and itd continue in most sort of fashions so im happy to finally find a board with equal intelligence. SO all of you calm the hell down. Your acting liek this is goign to decide the fate of the world n shit lol.

good luck and enjoy your stay in the battledome

Green Lantern
05-18-2007, 08:25 AM
*Is currently patrolling the OB*

Are you all going to be able to contain this debate sensibly?

Pein
05-18-2007, 08:29 AM
*Is currently patrolling the OB*

Are you all going to be able to contain this debate sensibly?

you really have to ask of course not

Green Lantern
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Thread locked to prevent any potential escalation.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum