will Naruto transform into Complete Kyuubi form.

hjkou
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM
i think, that would be mad.. but, if it were so he would be a bit too overpowered..

my guess is he can mould the kyuubi's chakra at will now? or something..

Demon Fox
04-27-2005, 08:39 AM
If he could transform into fully-Kyuubi, then he will be an unstoppable,gigantic,9-tailed S.O.B that could wipe an entire village!!

Nybarius
04-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Well, he would be completely overpowered. I think that there's a real possibility the series will end with Naruto nobly committing suicide in order to prevent the catastrophic return of Kyuubi. (Or, alternatively, to break the power of Akatsuki, just when it seems they've won and all other options are exhausted.)

-n

SleepingDisaster
04-27-2005, 08:52 AM
the shiki fuin seal purpose is to seal and minimalize the kyuubi power from escaping naruto body
if the 9th tails already appeared then it's mean kyuubi already escape from naruto body, and it is taking a walk in the park

Negative-Ion
04-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Naruto wont committe scuicide, he aint that dumb. Besides what would this accomplish? That aint a solution.

Nybarius
04-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Negative-Ion: As stated previously, it would kill the Kyuubi once and for all. Since 9-tails is the most powerful entity in the series, it stands to reason that he could be the ultimate bad guy. Also, it would make for a breathtaking, tragic ending.

I don't really see it happening, but it's a dramatic possibility.

-n

Negative-Ion
04-27-2005, 09:26 AM
That doesnt make sense, because if 9-tails died, then the 8-tails would be the stongest etc etc, down in the monster level order. So in order for the Naruto universe to be safe, all tailed monsters have to die and i dont see this happening.

Nybarius
04-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Granted, given the assumption that # of tails = power. However, there are quite a few ways in which the other demons could be disposed with by the end of the series. Additional support: Yondaime essentially suicided just in order to seal the Kyuubi, and which character does Naruto aspire to be like? That's right, Yondaime, except his sacrifice would finally take the beast down for good. Lesson: be careful when you choose your role-model.

-n

RubyRawd
04-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Well if the death god couldnt seal the 9 tails, what makes you believe that he will die when naruto dies? shukaku had been kept by the sand for a while and was reinserted into another body. the monster lives on.

Maarten1986
04-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Naah he wont.If he would then i think the kyuubi would take over control and kill all but himself again =P

Negative-Ion
04-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Granted, given the assumption that # of tails = power. However, there are quite a few ways in which the other demons could be disposed with by the end of the series. Additional support: Yondaime essentially suicided just in order to seal the Kyuubi, and which character does Naruto aspire to be like? That's right, Yondaime, except his sacrifice would finally take the beast down for good. Lesson: be careful when you choose your role-model.

-n

You my friend have not been reading underneath the underneath. I suggest you watch the whole series or read the manga from the start. The fourth sealed 9-tails in Naruto so when things get tough there would be one person to help the village, this has also been stated by the Third, he said the following " The fourth wanted the villagers to see Naruto as their hero and not as a monster" This means the Fourth's plan was not just to kill/seal the 9-tails but to protect the village in the future, and how this will happen it remains to be seen even though i think we have gotten a glimse of the big plan.

Maarten1986
04-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Hmmm very interesting things u say =].And i think they are very very true,but that remains to be seen.

And that glimpse of the plan?
Explain ^^

(or has it been explained and have i overlooked it?)

Nybarius
04-27-2005, 11:25 AM
The fourth sealed 9-tails in Naruto so when things get tough there would be one person to help the village, this has also been stated by the Third, he said the following " The fourth wanted the villagers to see Naruto as their hero and not as a monster" This means the Fourth's plan was not just to kill/seal the 9-tails but to protect the village in the future, and how this will happen it remains to be seen even though i think we have gotten a glimse of the big plan.

Prediction: Akatsuki captures Naruto, attempts to suck Kyuubi out of him, when he suddenly EXPLODES, destroying them all and saving the village.

:smile-big I kid, I kid. I don't really think Naruto is going to off himself, either ;) Just pure speculation.

-n

Negative-Ion
04-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Well, Gaara before turing good he and his shukaku was being used as a tool to destory and create havoc. Now consider if Naruto wasnt here when Gaara went all crazy? See the Fourth probably knew that there were other monsters out there with extreme powers so instead of killing 9-tails he figured " it would be better to seal the 9-tails so its powers can be used when the village is under attack" that attack happen and 9-tails by lending its power to Naruto saved the village.

I have another theory which is really crazy and explains how things probably occured but i have to watch all 131 episodes from the start, as the info/hints i need are all over the place.

Teijin
04-27-2005, 12:08 PM
If naruto did go full kyubi then he would just rampage just like shukkaku was about to do

RubyRawd
04-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Negative Ion - i suggest doing all your research through the mangas since, as it has been stated many times, the story in the anime is different from the manga, and the manga is the only true story.

The Anime adds lots of things that arent in the true story.

captainpg
04-27-2005, 12:19 PM
If he ever does, it would be of his own choosing and not by kyuubi's release, just like in his combination henge with gamabunta. We've seen that high amounts of Kyuubi's power has a corrosive effect, so perhaps that would be his suicide move against Akatsuki if they are able to wield the other 8 demons' power, given Kishi likes big ending fights.(Naruto's version of releasing all 8 gates.)

Konoha'sWhiteFang
04-27-2005, 12:44 PM
I dont think Naruto can transform into Kyubi the way Garra did. Kyubi was *sealed* within Naruto, while Garra was *possesed* by Shukaku, at least thats how all the translation i've read explain it. Kyubi has no control over Naruto, just some of the chakra escapes, and mixes with Naruto, while Garra can't even sleep because Shukaku mind is mixed right along with garra mind. Its two different types relationships between Naruto/Kyubi and Garra/Shukaku. So i thinking no full Kyubi transformation for Naruto.

emma0
04-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Negative-Ion: As stated previously, it would kill the Kyuubi once and for all. Since 9-tails is the most powerful entity in the series, it stands to reason that he could be the ultimate bad guy. Also, it would make for a breathtaking, tragic ending.

I don't really see it happening, but it's a dramatic possibility.

-n

naruto will device a way. commiting suicide is the same as running away. naruto is not a guy to run away from reality. suicide might have a different meaning though if you are to put reason on it like protecting somebody's life and ideals. suicide sounds negative. sacrifice is more appropriate.

back to the topic. the possibility of naruto transforming into kyuubi form is high. im curious to how naruto can control kyuubi now. the only thing bothering jiraiya is that naruto might go berserk making kyuubi's persona inluence naruto's way of fighting.

BodyCollector
04-30-2005, 01:55 AM
the only thing bothering jiraiya is that naruto might go berserk making kyuubi's persona inluence naruto's way of fighting.

I agree...
regarding how he fight under kyuubi chakra... he almost lost his control...under the influenceof kyuubi(he became a speed taijutsu freak user capable of chakra emission)...

and regarding in other anime story... there's always a part of releasing such a monstrous power... yet even the naruto charaterization is same as other anime...which is always following the same pattern...

in yuyu hakushu= yusuke release his evil blood
in inu yasha= he took an evil form...
in vash d' stampede... vash really use his monstrous gun...
in DBZ= gokou release his monkey form again to be able to transform himself in SSJ4

but in the end they use either an alternative way of fighting or they control the power..

releasing the kyuubi is quite troublesome... im just hoping for another sight of kyuubi form... hehehehe

SleepingDisaster
04-30-2005, 06:40 AM
perhaps, no one know what will happen if he transform into complete kyuubi

but still, the purpose of the seal that made by yondaime is to seal and minimize kyuubi power, and live sacrifying seal can't be understimated, it is powerful enough to hold kyuubi power, and anticipate from kyuubi escape, yondaime sacrifice will be meaning less if naruto can be controlled by kyuubi at the complete form of kyuubii

maybe just 8 tails appeared, that what I think

rumblebelly
04-30-2005, 06:44 AM
i'd wanna see naruto and how he fights in kyuubi form...

BodyCollector
01-09-2007, 08:26 AM
I was looking on my previous post and I found this.. come to think of it.. naruto has gained 4 tails...basically he is trying to hold its release..

I wonder when he will got so pissed again that he'll just release kyuubi power again..

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum