Did you ever feel like your best friend has betrayed you?

Pages : [1] 2

Telling Lies
11-23-2007, 10:42 AM
dude you can never trust anyone. the ones you think you do trust arent perfect. so its a judgement call.

Crayons
11-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Nope, but there was a time when I know I really trust this person but then I suddenly discovered that she betrayed me. I told her a secret and next day, I was surprised because some people knew about it.

After that I leaned how not to trust a person easily, so I won't worry if they've betrayed me.

Pu'ar
11-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Nah I got a really good friend he's like my brother! Trust me I got more dirt on him then what he's got on me...

Sasori-puppet#66
11-23-2007, 11:28 AM
In eleventh grade, I became best friends with a guy and we eventually started dating. He promised me that he would never hurt me or break my heart. Two weeks into the relationship, he hit me and cheated on me with another girl.

Kamishiro Yuki
11-23-2007, 11:38 AM
dude you can never trust anyone. the ones you think you do trust arent perfect. so its a judgement call.

That's a good point :thumbs. I agree to that

AlexForest9
11-23-2007, 11:40 AM
shit yeh

they always talk about me behind my back

Auraya
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Well a girl I'm friends with used to be my best friend. She started saying them things about me as a joke, but I really didn't find them funny after a month and they started to upset me, so I asked her to stop. She didn't and then when I went out of the room she told some of my other friends something I had told her never to tell anyone. She betrayed my trust so badly to the point I don't trust her. I like her as a friend, but I would never call her my best friend anymore. I guess because of that I don't really trust anyone, and it taught me to keep my mouth shut about what people tell me because you can hurt people otherwise.

hooty mc hoot
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
sometimes pretty much

Glittercunt
11-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Alot of times now I just don't trust anyone no matter what.

Cecil
11-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Nope, not even ones.

No.1Moose
11-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Most of them are trustworthy but this one friend always threatens me with secrets, but now I have no secrets and I know a secret about him :laugh Now I make sure he gets a taste of his own medicine .

Ivyn
11-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Yes, once. But we've already got over it and things are rather fine. :)

Kuran
11-23-2007, 02:11 PM
once i felt it, and he even admitted :oh

ichigaara
11-23-2007, 02:55 PM
well, my best friend is on this forum and sometimes it feels like she's stabbing me behind my back... and sometimes, it feels like she doesn't at all care what i am going through...

Kuran
11-23-2007, 03:05 PM
you know her in real life? :oh

two-face
11-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I have felt that way before but it wasn't true. All my friends are trustworthy one of them I trust like a brother if someone needs help he'll try to help if they need a gaurdian he's the guy to call he's the most reliable person I know. and another one is so shy and innocent, but she'd do anything for her friends, another one is happy and outgoing she say's that there is absolutely nothing she hates and there are only a few things she doesn't like, violence, war, anger etc. I'd trust her with my life. Some are better than others but overall my friends are very trustworthy.

Demon Lord
11-23-2007, 03:23 PM
I don't get the feeling, it actually happens. :nod

Metsuki
11-23-2007, 03:25 PM
It's how I feel all of the time, but not just with my good friends, but others in general. It's really hard for me to trust people completely.

I would think it's normal, just as long as you don't let it overtake you. After that it just gets worse.

Kuran
11-23-2007, 03:53 PM
poor metsuki :(

Suzuku
11-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Not really, he's pretty loyal to people he trusts.

Creator
11-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Nope. :oh

M E L O D Y
11-23-2007, 08:26 PM
yes a lot :oh they're no longer my best friend though

Homura
11-23-2007, 08:54 PM
I pretty much do, though don't get me wrong, there are a few times where I do have some doubt with their actions. But overall I trust them enough.

Radiance
11-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Nope. :oh
:mad Yeah, becuz your the one doing the betraying!

Mr. Pooh
11-23-2007, 09:34 PM
I don't have any friends. :cry

Raiden
11-23-2007, 09:36 PM
I am friendly but don't really trust anybody so no, I haven't made myself prone to getting that feeling. I know my friends have and based upon what they have said, it's something terrible to go through.

Yellow
11-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't have any friends. :cry

Lol. Loser.

Hmmm....yes when he went out with a girl I liked but it was more of a physical attraction so I wasn't really too mad.

Hemino Hyuuga
11-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Not at all....^_^....

Silver Reflection
11-24-2007, 12:39 AM
My best friend wouldn't betray me.There's the occasional fight,but we go back to being friends quickly.A best friend is someone who won't betray you.

Mr. Pooh
11-24-2007, 04:25 AM
Lol. Loser.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Will you be my friend?

~ Son of SPARDA ~
11-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Yes, I have felt that way before; but it turned out she was merely acting in compliance with someone else's bizarre and senseless wishes. I seriously doubt I'll ever have to worry about betrayal with my best friends... shout-out to Dominoes and The Fierce Hell-Storm Fox. :pek

Kage
11-24-2007, 09:13 AM
betray? nah. forgotten? sure.

Akatsuki99
11-24-2007, 09:15 AM
That's how I feel right now

Pu'ar
11-24-2007, 09:16 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Will you be my friend?
I'll be your friend.lol

Ema Skye
11-24-2007, 11:15 AM
I sometimes have that feelings because last year my best friend betrayed me so I can't really trust a lot of friends.

Denji
11-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I've never been betrayed by anyone close to me and I don't get the feeling that someone has. It might be because I have dirt on them but they don't really have anything on me. Leverage is great isn't it?

~Flippy
11-24-2007, 03:23 PM
More than once.

-One of my friends promised me he would respect my love interests, but he set his friend up with someone he knew I was trying to date.
-Another friend said he liked me for who I was, but I read a forum where he posted about disliking most of the things he told me he liked, and was a completely different person there.
-One began threatening me to get what he wanted when I'd done nothing wrong.
-To save his own ass, one of my friends blamed me for a bad action that wasn't in relation to me at all (I didn't even know it had happened), and I was grounded for a week while he got off free.
-When I got bullied one time, a couple of my friends bailed and left me to fend for myself.

What I learned: Choose your friends wisely. Have as many acquantinces as you can, but only give your trust and heart to those who actually care about you and have proven they won't do something to make you hurt on purpose. In other words, your best friends should only be those who value you as you do them.

maximilyan
11-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah my best friend has betrayed me before. I found out through someone else, confronted him about it, then proceeded to fondle with his girl, and court his sister :box

Luigi
11-24-2007, 04:07 PM
YEP! Those were the days......

•Fallacy•
11-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Often. But I just come back for more.

Snow Phoenix
11-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Never. In these nine and half years I have known my three best friends, they have never spoken ill about me or betrayed my trust :) No matter what problem there might be, we always help each other to get through it..

And now when I'm in new school with new friends, I don't get the feeling of being betrayed.

Maybe it's just in my personality, but I feel like I can trust even those who I have just met..

Pilaf
11-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Which best friend? They all betray me in the end... My mind doesn't seem to want to recall them all.

Sirah
11-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Never. In these nine and half years I have known my three best friends, they have never spoken ill about me or betrayed my trust :) No matter what problem there might be, we always help each other to get through it..

And now when I'm in new school with new friends, I don't get the feeling of being betrayed.

Maybe it's just in my personality, but I feel like I can trust even those who I have just met..

Thats only in your personality :zaru

there are some people you can trust and some you cant, thats all.
i got 4 best friends and i do trust them, but i guess that wont last long, until they betraye me :zaru

Snow Phoenix
11-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Yah, maybe it really is.. because there was this one girl who used to be my friend and who I trusted, she hurt me more than once and I felt sad, but I still trusted her..

I think I just can't bring myself not to trust anybody >.> Bad habit, I know. I will most likely be hurt badly in the future :cry

Ricky
11-25-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't know I haven't talked to my "best friend" for months. :LOS

~M~
11-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes. But often it is the other way around. :zaru

azn_fan_gurl
11-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Yeah. One wanted more popularity and wanted to hang out with a more popular girl instead, only coming back to me if that girl didn't have time for her. I was pissed and and then happy she moved away.

My current BF and I now are both writing our own mangas, and she likes to rub it in my face that she buys how-to-draw-manga books and says she more advanced. It gets me pissed, but I'm just happy mine looks like a manga for now. It's healthy competition, and at least she's not stealing my ideas anymore, like when we first started and she didn't know what to do.

Cel3stial
11-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Once I did...that was a long time ago...

Birkin
11-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Yes, and now I hate that person to death.

Mojo
11-25-2007, 12:36 PM
The answer is you only trust who you want to trust. Everyone will betray you in your life once. Nobody is perfect.

Viva Shiva
11-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Ever sence high school started, my best friend has ignored me, even when I try talking to him, but hey. . More cookies for me at lunch. :zaru

@lk3mizt
11-25-2007, 04:20 PM
i've never had a best friend so... yea.

Lovux The Great
11-25-2007, 04:38 PM
They did. :(

Once, my best friend and another friend of us promised me that we would play after school. But when I was on my way to the palce we'd decided to meet up, I was surrounded by those mean bullies from school. :arg and there, just ten metres away, I saw my, well "friends"; standing there, with compleately neutral faces.
And they didn't do shit to help me.
The bullies called me names, beat up me and my bike pretty bad. They also thanked my "friends" for luring me into this trap.
It didn't stop until a classmate who lived in the neighbourhood told her mother to stop this, and when she apeared, all the bullies run away fairly quickly.

I don't think I've ever felt more betrayed and let-down like I did during and after that incident. :-(

Silvermyst
11-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Once, but she wasn't a real friend anyway.

I don't have much people could betray me on anyway.

Zalƒonze
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes my best friend backbites me like weekly I dont want to be his friend but, every party we hang out until someone esle comes.

mednin
11-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes, when we were little the person threw a play toy cashier at me, but I dodged it. We don't talk anymore.

Needless2say
11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Probably only once.=//

Cake (inactive)
11-25-2007, 09:00 PM
"Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies." Voltaire
In a sense you never see betrayals coming from your friends.

♠Mr.Nibbles♠
11-25-2007, 09:50 PM
To have that feeling then they should not be called a best friend

choco bao bao
11-25-2007, 10:34 PM
I have many good friends, but no best friend. Don't wanna get too attached because if he/she backstabs you, it'll hurt even more. :pek

Kaki
11-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I may more more guilty of this myself. But my current best friend and I are strongly bound.

Rose&Thorns
11-25-2007, 10:37 PM
yes but u know u have to give them another chance its sad really :(

non-explody
11-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah I feel like that all the time. Or rather, I know when she's lying.

Crowe
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Plenty of times.

Onizuka
11-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I was only once betrayed by true friend. Eh..

Sweeney Todd
11-26-2007, 05:21 AM
No thier more likly to think I would betray them.

little nin
11-26-2007, 06:04 AM
when my boy decided to put his bitch before us :pek

chocy
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Yeah, a couple of times, when my best friend just canceled a meeting at the very last minutes, just because her bf called her to say that he wanted to meet her. I was really pissed then, but now I just shrug it off.

~rocka
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
No not really :o

Dragoness_Noush
11-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Once yeah. I found out by accident and then she denied it. And me being me believed her denial. Which kinda sucked. But about a week later she admitted to it.
I still love her to pieces, i'd forgive her no matter what ^__^

Dark Blade
12-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Yes................

Kikumo Tsukino
12-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Hmm...only once, when she tried to steal my bf, after that I never talked to her again and I still I don't...but then again she wasn't that much of a best friend...she was only a "good" friend...my best friend...well I've never felt like if she's betraying me.

Jude
12-02-2007, 01:22 AM
In eleventh grade, I became best friends with a guy and we eventually started dating. He promised me that he would never hurt me or break my heart. Two weeks into the relationship, he hit me and cheated on me with another girl.

i am so sorry and i cant trust anybody ethier its like they dont care about you as you start to get older.. they just kinda start telling every one cus you pissed them off by saying hi to them or something stupid

ByakugenEye
12-02-2007, 01:34 AM
I never trust anyone.

Gaawa-chan
12-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Lol... best friend? She wasn't much of a friend, but she was the only one I had, so yes.

Hell, my cat's better than she ever was.

Altron
12-02-2007, 03:39 AM
yeah freshman year my gf breaks up with me after a week, and then goes out with my best friend the next day i get pissed and kick his ass while slamming my fist into a locker. So yeah.

Goom
12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I know this sounds bad but i dont really put myself into my friends. It's family that counts.

I bet once i graduate I'll probably never see any of my friends again. I'll make new ones and than they'll move or I'll move. Only constant thing is family.

I once had a great friend though. I think my only true friend who I could really be myself around. I could talk to him about things that i wouldnt talk to anyone else and we would have great conversations. Gone now.

Ritsu
12-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Hmm. Well, I have many friends, but I don't really rate them. They are all my best and none of them are. They're just.. there.

Besides that, the friend I feel closest to.. no, she's never betrayed me. She's never lied to me, she's never blabbed secrets, she's never made me feel bad, and she's never let me down. I suppose that's why I feel closest to her. I really value her friendship. Friends like this are rare.

Freiza
12-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Yeah, ive felt that way alot of times especially when your friend does shit that directly affects you, behind your life.

SilverCross
12-09-2007, 03:46 PM
yes, when my best friend, betrayed me. lol.

Sheena Uchiha
01-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I don't think i really consider anyone my best friend anymore i've been back stabbed so many times i am not a bad person but yet yeah it still happens i say don't have friends at all just talk to people if you feel you should otherwise i just keep quite and to myself.

Dalis
01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
i've had this kind of feeling most of the times, in fact so sudden and so often that i'm beginning to think more carefully about what kind of people i should let around me.

yes, that's exactly how i felt. I even wanted to transfer to a new school because of that. But now, i don't really care about that anymore.

kyochi
01-07-2010, 11:10 AM
My original friends would have never done that.

But the friends I acquired in HS, or..the correct meaning, classmates.. Yeah, they did it a lot. But meh.

Never quite had a best friend..Well, I did. :sag ..but when I was like..5. lol

The Boss
01-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Most of my buddies from elementary betrayed me in many ways... then it happened again in middle school... :sag so I coward away till the end of my high school year.. :hmm .. well that was a bitter sweet thing to do.

Mαri
01-07-2010, 03:10 PM
My original friends would have never done that.

But the friends I acquired in HS, or..the correct meaning, classmates.. Yeah, they did it a lot. But meh.

Never quite had a best friend..Well, I did. :sag ..but when I was like..5. lol

Exactly this.

I had a best friend but she moved on by highschool. And by highschool, all the 'acquaintances' I've made I don't usually trust. Mostly because most of them gossip and that's a sign of untrustworthy people.

elias
01-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes. I deal with it though. :pek

I hate how my friends have changed over the years, I'm making new friends and hopefully they won't end up being back stabbing bitches.

Crayons
01-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes. Once.

I've been really good friends with three girls for eight years now, and we treat each other like best friends. However, during our early teen years, I felt betrayed by one of them. I felt infatuation towards a guy. He was nice to me but he had a girlfriend, and I assumed that he'd feel awkward and stop talking to me if he found out my secret. I was able to keep the secret for a few months until one of my best friends told him about it, on my birthday. Her reason? He wanted him to greet me on my birthday. I understood that her intentions were good but she didn't exactly do the right thing.

We're still friends until now, though. We've gone past the stage where guys caused a rift between us.

Paracetamol Boy
01-07-2010, 03:25 PM
My old best friend did that to me...shit, I loved her so much. We were in the same primary school, but went to different high schools. I changed high schools just to be with her, cried almost every night thinking about her that year because I missed her so much, would have died protecting her.

When we were best friends she used to invite me to her family's beach house every year for a holiday. We went together for 4, 5 years.

Then on the sixth year, after I had changed schools to be with her, she seemed colder, rarely laughed when we were together, and pretty much seemed like she preferred to be with the cooler kids. That year, I didn't receive an invitation. Turns out she went with someone else, who didn't like me.

I spent like 2 years not being able to get over her. I used to burst into tears every time I thought about her. And that's one of the reasons why I have trust issues and very few female friends now. I wish things could have been different. :(

Shit, I think I'm tearing up now. 5 years after the fact. That's how much she meant to me.

At least my current best friend is awesome, won't betray me, and even if we don't see each other for a long time, won't let go of me. <3 I should really hold onto every moment we have together instead of dwelling on the past, eh? :amused

Yeobo
01-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah. One day she decided she was pissed at me and blamed me for everything that went wrong in her life. I guess if a rhino had crashed through her window and trampled her TV set, that would have been my bad too.

We've reconciled though, somehow.

Desert Butterfly
01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
It happened all the time. That's why I prefer NOT having any best friend, I suffered and trusted way too much.

SPN
01-07-2010, 05:46 PM
My best friend died of cancer when I was 14, thanks for reminding me asshole.

We had a weird friendship with many backstabbings, but he was the only friend I had, so I put up with it.

My roomate is my closest friend now, I don't use the term "best" anymore because I don't like to rank my friends, due to having so few. He annoys me by making last minute plan changes, never really backstabs me though.

Zach
01-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Not really my best friends but had found out a few guys I had been hanging out with for 2 years had just been using me:sag

Narush
01-07-2010, 06:49 PM
i had that feeling a few times...but usually when it happens i just step out for a while and it seems to do the job......not that i really need to do it anymore

Butt Hole lol
01-07-2010, 07:07 PM
ya lol... one time he said
him-hey you wanna come to my party
me-sure, i think i can make it
him-no i changed my mind you cant come
me-wow ass hole fine...bye

calls me for no reason just to tell me bull shit

Xion
01-07-2010, 07:15 PM
The way around this is not having best friends. :LOS

Time Expired
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I never let myself get that close to anyone anymore. I have fun and am nice to people and whatever, but keep a comfortable distance.

gtw1983
01-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Yes...I've had several 'close' friends stab me in the back before,all over one certain occurance.

The part that hurts the most is that they didn't even consider my POV before jumping to conclusions.But like somebody said above,everyone's non perfect and only human.

Angel
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Yes, and we're no longer friends because of it.

Vanity
01-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Well, my best friend is this guy I've been friends with since we were little kids.

Of course we don't see each other a lot so I don't know if I can say best friend because he's not a best friend like what most people would have but to me he's the best friend that I have unless my boyfriend counts.

But anyway, I've never really felt betrayed by him because we've known each other for so so long that I don't think the bond will ever break and we'll just dump the friendship with each other. It's true that we don't get to hang out a lot and he has a lot of other friends but I don't really feel betrayed ever because I don't he isn't ever going to just stop being my friend. It's a friendship that goes way back.

Bleach
01-09-2010, 02:34 AM
I don't really have a best friend but I have good friends and I know they would never do anything to betray me.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum